Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A very Hot and Wild Marwari lady in pune
06-21-2011, 09:52 PM
A very Hot and Wild Marwari lady in pune
Hello my name is Raju.
I am staying in Pune. I am 5.9 well built goes to gym every day and I’ve a good physic. Let me come to the story… I was visiting to my friends’ house regularly which is nearby my house and next to his house there was a Marwari aunty of 32 with a beautiful figure of 30-28-30… Too small but attracting… From very beginning I like Marwari women they are sexy n hot with slim n fucking figure. I always wish to fuck them.

When I was talking to my friend I saw her near the gate feeding her baby… I saw her very closely and she was seeing me and watching me… I gave a smile to her intend she also responded to my smile… I was glancing her small boobs and she was in saree.. When she bends down 2 feed her baby I saw her beautiful small breast and I did not take off my eyes from her and I think she also noticed it but did not resist from closing. After some time while I was leaving I took some courage n took the chance now or never and wrote my number and threw to her and left home, After some time I got a call from unknown number and picked the call that is my beautiful Marwari aunty.

We spoke to each other for 30 min and she asked me why did u smile looking at me I told her that you were looking beautiful in pink saree.. For that she responded thx and she told me that I noticed you seeing my breast. I was shocked by hearing that and she did not say anything while I was seeing I told her that she had sexy n wild boobs I love that boobs. Then she told me’ I will cal u back’ and kept the phone.. Next day again she called me and told can u come now? I am also alone and no one is there in home and her children’s were gone to school. I told ok I went to her home.

I reached her home and parked my vehicle near the next house because nobody should notice me . I called her again from outside her house and she opened the door and went to kitchen. I directly went to house and sat in the sofa, later she came from the kitchen and closed the front door of her house. Nobody suspected us as it was around 12 in the afternoon. Later she gave me coffee and spicy food to eat and we started chatting for 15 min and turned to sex chat… Wow she was desperately need sex as her hubby will be busy with his business and need to earn money without satisfying her needs of sex.
Ok than I touched her hand her body shivered with my touch and she closed her eyes than slowly I did massage to her hands, face, eyes nose and ears. She had closed her eyes and was enjoying… Then I inserted my hand to her waist… Guys seriously it was like soft sponge. I loved it she gave a moaned Ahhhhhhhh… Slowly I was massaging her waist for 10 min then put my hand to her small boobs… Wow I was in heaven. My rod was standing 7 inches with 90 degree… She put her hand on my rod outside the pant and massaging it… I was in heaven then slowly removed her sari and she was in her blouse, petticoat.

I was kissing each part of her body from the above of her clothes and she was enjoying lot…. Then I removed her blouse and petticoat and she was in two pieces with matching bra and panties (Pink). I was not able to control but I waited for some more time with doing massage…I opened her bra and panties… I rubbed her breast and sucked it very hard for 20 min… Then slowly came down to her waist and kissed it sucked it and she was enjoying a lot when I was doing all those thing to her.. She was holding my head and pushing towards her wet pussy…. I still went down and there I saw a beautiful pink pussy with bush of hairs… I licked her pussy and she was shouting like anything… and she gave a sound uum… Haaamm sounds. After hearing that sound I was still mad.

I inserted my tongue deep into her pussy and she was in heaven… Her fluids were come out like fountain and I drank every thing… It was tasty… I asked her to suck my penis but she did not as she did not do this anytime with her hubby and she told I will not and next time I will definitely do it… So than she was desperate to insert my rod into her and I also did not waste any time and started applying oil to my 7 inches rod and tried to insert my rod oh god it was too tight and it was not going in easily.. I did not leave and opened her pussy lips and inserted slowly and her was sound came from her ammaaaaaaa… Loudly then I slowly moved to and fro couple of minutes and suddenly pushed my rod deep into her pussy and she shouted again.

But I did not care for it and pushed it harder and harder for 30 min with 130 strokes continuously!!!! Then I filled my sperms to her sweet pussy… And we rested for 15 to 20 min we went to bath together and she hugged me tightly… And told please come whenever I call…. So I dressed up and went out….. Guys I hope the story was hot n wild and if any aunties or girls especially Marwari are interested then come on why are you wasting your time.
I am waiting for your reply n comment

Quote this message in a reply
Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Marwari Bhabi Likes Muslims Dick baraip 1 9,643 07-26-2014 09:41 PM
Last Post: radhabarwali
  Wild Summer with Mousi Anju Sex-Stories 1 5,370 05-13-2013 06:07 AM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
Question [Indian] Wild Sister Dominate Incest Sex ak44 0 16,529 10-02-2012 11:27 AM
Last Post: ak44
  Me and my wild brother stepped into new swimming pool Sex-Stories 2 7,239 07-02-2012 06:31 PM
  Marwadi Lady Marwari Sex-Stories 0 9,916 06-23-2012 10:41 AM
  The way to Pune gsbux 0 4,490 07-15-2011 06:34 PM
Last Post: gsbux
  Wild Sex With Vineeta Sexy Legs 0 7,323 07-15-2011 06:00 PM
Last Post: Sexy Legs
  Dream to have a wild sex gsbux 0 5,836 07-09-2011 06:50 PM
  aunty wild games gsbux 0 9,621 07-09-2011 03:44 AM
  Bhabhi aur BahanBHABHI AUR BAHAN Mai parne ke liye jab pune mei rahta tha to mere fl gsbux 0 9,409 07-08-2011 04:09 AM