Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Erotic and Incest Stories
05-23-2012, 10:48 AM
RE: Erotic and Incest Stories
Enter The Heaven
We went to bed about 1pm that night and sister-in-law arranged the bed in his room as usual. Sister-in-law said as there was no place outside that he would sleep with us. First I slept by his brother's side but it didn't take long before my brother told me to sleep by my side as he is finding it hard to move around since the bed was small. So I slept to my right of my sister-in-law.As it was a marriage night everybody was tried and my brother slept quickly and started snoring. As my hot sister-in-law is sleeping beside me how i can sleep I put my hand come on her. She was a bit nervous anticipating what he's gonna do as I felt his whole body liningup along my back...my chest against my back.... His stomach along my lower back and his legs along mine. The whole thing became erotic when she moved up my crotch against her ass and did a few strokes of simulated fuck against her ass rubbing his erection against her ass cheeks. I got startled and immediately moved back to lie on my back as I also moved along with her.

The movement woke up my brother as he stopped snoring and adjusted himself to get back to sleep. I though never moved until I heard the snore of my brother. By now I figured out she is hitting on me. But the incident did not madden me. It has been two months I ever had sex and besides I would have enjoyed somebody like her fucking me while my brother is sleeping by my side. Now I am in a state of shock and also feeling erotic. These mixed feeling tipped completely into horny side as my beloved sister-in-law put her hand on my crotch parting all the entanglements of my saree and started fingering me. After a while she stopped and I moved my hand up to care my dear sister-in-law breasts. By now I am very high on horny side and could not stop . I probably started enjoying what my she is doing to me. She continued her activities until she suddenly stopped as I got to the point of my climax. It was very frustrating for me. I as furious but I could not do anything. I had to getup and go to the bathroom to relieve myself.

Again after the Valima(Dinner) was over everybody left and we packed all the things from the function hall and it was almost 3pm in the night and we slept the same way as I was back by my sister-in-law side and onto my body as soon as my brother hit the snore track. This time I went far to open my sister-in-law blouse and caress her naked breasts and even lifted her saree and petticoat to caress my mound and her thighs. Then I thought I would finger-fuck her but I didn't and as usual it left me unfinished feeling very horny.That night we went to bed late as my brother has to get up early for work. So we had more time to play around. That night I opened every button on her blouse and also released the saree and petticoat. she didn't whisk the garment below my crotch but she didn't have to. I got access to my already dripping pussy through the side of my petty coat. As I was in the anticipating mode I entered my fingers into her vagina. she was wetting so much that her large part of her pettycoat was wet, due to that she got up and changed her into a black nighty and came and slept like nothing had happend to her.Slowly i started again my routine by placing my hand on her butts and dereh dekh kar maine Bhabhi ke legs par dheere se apna haath rakh diya and she did not resisted instead she spread her legs more towards me. Now I was lying on the outer side of the bed with my legs fully spread and Bhabhi had her legs fully spread towards me. Againi i pushed my hands a bit further inside her nighty.

This time I reached upto her knees and started massaging her. I could read the changing ex-pressions on her face, though she was pretending to be in deep sleep I could make out that she is enjoying my actions. I grew bolder and lifted one of her legs and placed it towards the outer side of bed and placed myself between her legs. Ab mai Bhabhi ke legs ke center me aa gayaa aur apne dono haath uske thighs tak le gayaa.After this I pulled her nighty upto her waist. Wow !!what a beautiful pussy she had. Without wasting time I approached towards her pussy to taste it. I noticed that she had opened her eyes but now I was beyond caring. As I started sucking her pussy She placed her hand on my head and pushed hard on her pussy.I lifted my head to find her smiling. Ab Maine bina time waste kiye uski nighty open kar di aur ab Bhabhi bed par poori nangi leti thi.I lied down on her naked body and started crushing her boobs with one hand and sucking another boobs. After 5 mins she said -"Mazhar please don't waste time , I am dying to get fucked by you" Bhabhi was ready for the great fucking. I inserted my lund inside her well lubricated pussy and started pumping her hard. Her husband might be taking a lot of care while fucking her but I decide to be as ruthless as possible. I grabbed her hair with both my hands and pulled her face up after which I totally sealed her lips with mine and started pumping faster.

As the train was in full speed the coach was moving in it's own rhythm and I was putting all my efforts to get my lund inside her chut upto the base. It must have been painful for her as I could see few tears in her eyes and she was unable to make sound as her lips were tightly sealed by mine. I kept fucking her without being polite and finally filled her pussy with load of cum. As I released her Bhabhi took a sigh of relief and kept lying there for few minutes. After this she decide to sleep. I was in no mood to sleep but decide to give her some rest after such a wild fucking. When 2 hours passed I woke her up and asked her to go to toilet and wait for me. She pulled up her nighty and came down to the toilet. I followed and went inside the toilet and bolted the door from inside. There She was ready for another round of fucking as I saw her that she had already take-off her nighty.I undressed myself and placed her on the basin.

I got down and started sucking her pubic hairs. I could get the wonderful taste of a mixture of her fluid and mine which was still there. I fucked her once again this time a bit more gently and politely. As I was about to came she demanded to fill her her mouth and I once again filled her mouth with a load of my cream. This time Bhabhi pulled back the foreskin of my penis and started sucking it hard to get the last drop of the most healthy juice of the world. After complete satisfaction she left me and got dressed. After this we went back to the bed and decide to go to sleep as I was also exhausted this time and it was 4:00 AM. In the morning at around 10:00 AM i got up.

Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2012, 10:50 AM
sali ke sath
I want to share with you one of my true experience, that I made sex
with my wife in front of my three sweet sister-in-laws. I am telling
you that how did it happened. I am poor in English, so it would be
batter to narrate the story in hindi.

Mein ek baar apni susraal gaya hua tha, apni wife ko lene. Raat ko
wahi par rukna par gaya. Meri teen Sali hai. Tino hi ek se bad kar
sunder aur sexy. Doo Sali graduation complete kar chuki hai aur tesri
abhi final year mein hai. Teno hi meri bahoot izzat karti hai. Aur
kafi guli mili hui hai mere saath. Mein ratt ko hi wapas jane ki jid
kar raha tha, jabki mere susraal wale subaha bhejne ki jid kar rahe
the. Meri sabse choti Sali boli, " Jijaji, aisi bhi kaya jaldi hai
kal chale jana." Maine kaha " tu kaya samjegi meri majboori" wo
boli, " kaya baat hai. Itne betaab kayon ho? Ek raat ka bhi sabr nahi
hai kaya?" Maine kaha " nahi hai" kayonki susraal mein mein aur wife
ek saath nahi sote hai. Tab choti Sali boli" Jijaji aap chinta mat
karo, mein aap ki ichha yahi puri karwadongi. Tab too subha chale
jaoge na? " maine kaha " haan tab theek hai. Par bhool nahi jana" wo
boli " ab aap nischant ho jao. Baki kaam mera hai."

Meri teeno Sali ek hi kamre mein soti hai. Aur meri wife apni mummy
ke satth soti thi. Meri choti Sali ne meri wife ko baat karne ke
bahane se apne kamre mein bula liya. Boli " didi kal too tu chali
jayegi. Aaj raat ko bahoot sari baat karenge. Meri wife tayar ho
gayi.Phir usne muje bhi kamre mein bula liya. Sardiyon ki baat thi.
Kamre mein ek double bed tha, jis par teeno Sali soti thi. Mein jab
kamre mein gaya, too meri badi Sali boli" jijaji aap aur jiji double
bed par so jaao, hum kamre mein hi chaarpai dal kar so jayenge. Meri
wife sharma gayi aur boli "tu pagal too nahi hai, ye yaha nahi
soenge." Tab meri choti saali boli " hum to jijaji se baat karenge.
Jijaji aap idhar hi beth jao. Aur usne kamre mein hi do charrpayi par
bister laga diye.aur rizai rakh di.. double bed par teenon Sali
baithi thi aur mein bhi wahi par betha tha. Double bed se agli
charpai par meri wife beth gai rizai oodh kar. Hum antakshari khelne
lage. Ek teem meri aur wife ki aur doosri team teeno salion ki. Raat
ke 12:30 baj chuke the. Maine kaha "ab muje neend aa rahi hai, light
band kar do aur tum sab bhi so jao." Aisa kaha kar mein agli charpai
par ja ka let gay. Par meri wife ne kahai ki aap so jao, hum charo
bahene baat karenge.

Light band kar ke wo sab let gaye aur baat karte rahe.main sabse last
wali charpai par tha aur usse agli charpai par meri wife thi. Meri
wife ne nighty pahen rakhi thi. Double bed par kinare par meri sabse
choti Sali so rahi thi aur usse next majli aur last mein sabse badi
Sali. Bahar baramde mein light jal rahi thi, so uski roshni kamre
mein aa rahi thi.. main beech beech men wife ko pair laga raha tha.
Meri choti Sali dekh rahi thi. Wo meri betabi ko samajte hue boli, "
jijaji ko neend aa rahi hai. Unhae disturb mat karo. Aur chu chap so
jao." Kuch der baad sab chup ho gaye. Main apna haath wife ki rizai
mein daal kar uski choochi maslne laga. Meri wife ne ek do baar mera
haath hataya, kayonki usko shak tha ki abhi saliyan soi nahi hai, par
phir wo bhi maje lene lagi. Tab maine uske nighty ko uppr utha kar
uski choot sehalane laga aur doosre haath se uski choochi dabane
laga. Thori der mein wo garam ho gayi.

Tab main uski chaarpai par aa kar uski rizai mein ghoos gaya. Meri
wife boli ki ye abhi soi nahi hogi, isliye aap apne bed par chale
jao. Maine kaha nahi wo sab so chuke hai. Aur main uske hooth paglon
ki tarah choosne laga. Jisam ki garmi ke karan humne aadhi rizai hata
di. Maine dekha ki meri teeno adhi band aankho se sab dekh rahi thi.
Main aur josh mein aa gaya. Maine apna ek haath apni wife ke boobs
par rakha tha aur ek haath jaanbooj kar apni choti Sali ke haath se
touch kar rakha tha, jo sabse kinare par thi. Dheere dheere main uska
haath dabane laga aur saath saath apni wife ke hooth bhi choosta raha
aur ek haath se uski choochi dabata raha. Phir main uske paroon ki
taraf sir karke let gaya aur thodi der mein wife ki choot apni jeebh
se chatne laga. Rizai bilkul hi hat chuki thi. Meri wife jor jor se
mera lund hila rahi thi aur main poore josh se uski choot mein apni
jeebh ghuma rha tha. Meri teeno Sali sara nazara dekh rahi thi. Phir
meri wife se bardasht nahi hua aur jaldi se chodne ko kaha, maine
uski choot mein lund daal diya aur jor jor se dakhee marne laga.
Charpai awaz karne lagi. Par hum dono iski parwaha kiye beger raftaar
badate rahe. Ab wo bhi apne gan uchaal uchaal kar mera lund apni
choot mein andar tak le rahi thi. Humare hooth aur jeebh ek doosre me
ghuse hue the aur main apne ek haath se uski choochi daba raha tha
aur ek haath se apni choti Sali ke haath ko sehala raha tha.

Lagbhag aadhe ghante mein hum don one pani chod diya, aur kuch der
tak usi terah pade rahe. Phir kuch der baad main apne bistar par aa
kar so gaya. Subha jab utha too choti Sali chaya le kar aayi. Uske
hoothon par shararti muskan thi. Maine bhi muskara kar chai le li.
Aur use thankyou bola. Wo boli kayon? Maine kaha raat ke liye. Wo
muje mental bol kar hasti hui chali gayi.

Is teraha ki aur bhi kai sachhi kahaniyan hai meri sex life ki. Main
apni wife se bahoot payar karta hoon , parantu taste badalne ke liye
kisi aur ladki se bhi sex karma chata hoon. Main apni choti Sali se
man hi man payar karta hoon aur use pana chata hoon, par usse kahane
se darta hoon. Agar koi ladki ya aurat bhi meri teraha taste badalne
ke liye sex karna chati hai too muje email likhe. Meri kahani aap ko
kaisi lagi jaroor bataye. Kayonki mere email address se mera naam
open ho jayega, main eek dummy email id banaya hai, par use bhi
regular check karta hoon. Sabhi girls/ ladies and aunties se request
hai ki apne comments muje jarroor
bheje......

05-23-2012, 10:50 AM
Suhasini & Kishon Babu fuck In A Group

We are actually a group of six people, three couples. We are inspired by the stories and are writing our own experience and this story is absolutely true. We have written this and are putting this with the permission of the other two couples too.

First of all a little about all of us. I am Kishon Babu, a government servant and a homeopathy doctor (practicing secretly). My wife Suhasini is crazy about sex. The other couple is Mr. Praveen Kumar working in Reliance and his wife Snehalata. Praveen Kumar and I swap our wives every weekend. The third couple is Mr. Vinod Nambiar and his wife Sulochana. All of us have two children each and of the same age. We leave the children in any one persons house and go to other person’s house and fuck. My wife calls this Vinod Nambiar “Anna” which means brother, but Vinod fucks her and loves her a lot. It all started a few years back. We were bored of fucking our own wives and my wife suggested that we would go for group sex. I agreed to it and I spoke to the other two couples. They were ready for the game and excited. The day came and we left our kids in Vinod’s house. We came to Praveen’s house. Vinod’s wife, Sulochana had arranged for an XXX video. Praveen had a VCD player. I put the CD into the player and played it. The movie started and we all started watching it with our wives on our sides. Within a few minutes I had an erection. The wives were horny too.

I told that I would first start with Snehalata (Mrs. Praveen Kumar). Everyone agreed. Vinod chose my wife and Praveen had no option so he chose Sulochana (Vinod’s wife). I took snehalata to the bedroom. She was very horny by then and started to kiss me on my lips. I responded because I was horny too and my dick was trying to peep out. After some deep kissing, I took my hand to her breasts. It was soft but I could feel that her nipples wanted to come out. I slowly removed her kameez and then her bra. Now she was half naked and was standing before me. She told me that after her marriage I was the first person who was seeing her like this. Before her marriage she had sex with numerous no. of men. I took her one nipple in my left hand and took the other one in my mouth and started sucking it. She started mourning. I was kissing her lips in between the sucking. After some sucking I removed her salwar and my pants and shirt too. Now I was in my underwear and she was in her panties. To free ourselves we removed the undergarments for each other. Now both of us were naked. I lifted her and kept her gently on the bed. She took my 6-inch cock in her hand and started messaging it. After a couple of minutes, I laid on her and started rubbing my dick on her cunt hole so that she gets some pleasure. She told me “Kishon Darling…Don’t tease me more…fill my cunt with your dick” I obeyed her and entered her.

My dick entered her smoothly because it was really loose. She was a fucking bitch even before marriage and that’s why her cunt had become a football ground and even my hand would enter. I fucked her for sometime and came inside her. She looked satisfied and said that she loved it. She also told me that her husband was a drunkard and used to fuck his secretary and did not want his wife. I was still lying on her. We kissed for sometime and we suddenly realized that we had two more couples outside the room. We went out of the room and saw that Vinod was fucking Suhasini (my wife) and Praveen was fucking Sulochana. My wife Suhasini will continue about her fuck with Vinod. After my husband took Snehalata to the bedroom, I went and sat on Anna’s (Vinod’s) lap. I could feel his penis because it was already hard as a rock. I slowly kissed all over his face and later moved on to his lips. We kissed passionately for a long time. We even French kissed and he sucked my lips and tongue and all my mouth for a long time. After the kissing part, he put his hand slowly inside my blouse and started pressing my boobs. He told me that he always wanted to have me even though we were like brother and sister. I was surprised to hear that. He then told me to remove his pants and shirt so that we could be free. I did the same and meanwhile he removed my sari, petticoat and blouse.

Now I was in my bra and panty and Anna was in his Underwear. I could see his cock wanting to come out of his undies. I removed his undies and there came a big 8-inch cock all for me. I took it into my mouth without any hesitation because I knew that it wanted a suck badly. Within 5 minutes Anna came in my mouth and I drank it full. I had never taken a penis in my mouth. Now I knew what I was missing from so many years. More than 50 guys had fucked me in my college and high school days but I never took a penis in to my mouth. Later on Anna started sucking my boobs and after a few minutes he moved to my vagina. He sucked that for a lot of time and I already came three times in his mouth. I told him to stop it and start the real game. He laid on me and put his 8-inch long dick in to my vagina. I gave a loud moan of pleasure. He fucked me for sometime. I was in the seventh heaven. I told him that he had given me the pleasure that no man (including my husband) in this world had ever given to me. He thanked me for this because it was my idea of having group sex. I gave him a smooch thanking him for giving me the best pleasure of my life. He was hot again with the kiss and wanted to fuck my ass. I told him that I was scared but he told me that it would hurt only for sometime but after that it would be only pleasure. He slowly made me stand in the doggy position and he put his stiff dick into my ass hole.

It was so painful that I almost screamed. After a minute or so the pain came down and I was getting pleasure. Anna was moaning because he was entering into such a small hole for the first time of his life because his wife had already been ass fucked many times before marriage. That is a different story, which she will tell later. After the ass fuck we kissed again for sometime and I laid on Anna. Now Mrs. Sulochana will tell her experience with Praveen Kumar I have been having sex even before marriage. I even had anal sex many times and my experience with Praveen was nothing different. It was just like any other fuck. He came near me. As usual he was drunk. He embraced me and gave me a small kiss. I gave him a smooch, which aroused him. He had a normal sized penis of 5 inches. I had been fucked by people with 4-inch penis to 10-inch penis and therefore I was not very excited to see his dick. He laid me on the sofa and removed my salwar and panties and started sucking my vagina. It gave me some pleasure and I told him not to stop. I came twice. We decided to be completely nude and undressed each other. He was very much excited to see my big boobs.

He told me that his secretary’s boobs were also of the same size. He sucked it for sometime. Then I told him to stop it and start fucking me. He slowly put his dick inside me and it went in fast without any problem. He was surprised a bit. He started fucking me in speed and I was getting some pleasure. Within a few minutes he came inside me. He was kissing me for a long time after that. After that experience he wanted that every week Now Kishon Babu will continue…. We met in our own houses telling our kids that we were either going for shopping or for treating someone (I am a Homeopathy Doctor as you now). We left the kids with the servants etc.

From the past 6 years we have been having this relationship. I even think that our second child is not mine because she looks like Vinod. I fuck both Snehalata and Sulochana whenever I go to their houses when nobody is there. We take each others wives every week end, on Saturday and Sunday. Actually we start on Friday night and end only on Monday morning.

Suhasini - Lesbian With Lata

My husband was going away on official tour for a week, and he told me I could invite one friend to stay with me. I invited my best friend, Latha Now, I had always had lots of boyfriends and everything, but I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous Latha was. She had large breasts, and a huge waist. I often envied her due to my more athletic frame. (Just in case you're wondering, I'm 5'5, straight black hair, and black eyes.)

I will admit to you that I had often wondered what it would be like to kiss another girl, but never had any desire to try it with one of my friends. Anyway, back to the story. It was really stormy that weekend, with lots of thunder and lightening. Since we couldn't do anything outside, we rented a movie. It was the typical love story, guy meets girl, they fall in love, have sex, and live happily ever after. Well, the sex scene kind of turned me on, and I was glad I was inside my blanket so Latha couldn't see me rubbing my pussy through my satin pajamas. After the movie, we were laying in front of this big window we have at my house inside our blankets, watching the lightening. We were startled by a particularly loud clap of thunder, and we kind of jumped together. I tried to move away as we giggled, but Latha put her arm around me. I figured she was scared since neither of us had ever stayed home alone during the night. So we sat there with our arms around each other. I realized suddenly that Latha was sliding her arm down until her hand was on my butt. I looked at her confusedly, and she turned to face me. Her lips were parted softly and I just swayed in and kissed her, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She smiled at me, and pulled me close to her. She whispered, "I think you're so sexy."

Then she pulled me even closer and started kissing me passionately. Our tongues explored each other's mouths, and soon she was rubbing my breasts. I was so turned on. While we were kissing we had climbed out of our blankets in order to be closer to one another. I pressed her down onto the floor and removed her short nightgown. I looked at her bare breasts in the dim light and tentatively rubbed her nipples with my thumbs. She pulled me down on top of her, and we kissed and kissed and kissed. I started kissing and sucking my way down her neck until I reached her breasts. They were so full and round. I took one nipple in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it while massaging her other breast with my hand. I loved the way her hard nipple felt in my mouth as I sucked. She was moaning with pleasure. Suddenly she flipped us over so I was on the bottom. She removed my pajamas, and to my surprise, my panties too.

She was licking me all over, sucking on my earlobes and my neck, massaging and sucking my breasts. I was sooooooooo wet, and I kept moaning and whispering her name. Then she started rubbing my clit with her finger. I arched my back in response, and she moved down and started eating me out. She would run her tongue around my lips, then my clit, then she would suck on my clit...She would suck and suck until I was on the brink of orgasm, then she would start kissing me again, letting me taste my own juices. She kept repeating this, also thrusting her tongue in and out of my hole. Finally she just started licking and sucking and licking and sucking my clit until my body shook with orgasm, and I screamed out, "Oh Latha!" again and again. Then I did the same thing to her, but I kept teasing her for longer to drive her wild. We slept naked in each other’s arms that night, and we experimented all week.

We still love to do this all the time. We are bisexual, and since we both now have husbands we love to make videos of us having sex and giving them to them as gifts. We've made them of us in the shower, on a beach... I love every minute of it! Girls and married ladies, just try at least kissing your best girl friend at least once, I guarantee you you'll find it very erotic. And your boyfriends/husbands love to hear the details.

05-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Family Stunt
I manoj rathi tell yu a real incest story for you I telling story in
my own hindi language . mere ghar mom, dad aur mere do bahne hai.
mai abhi satra sal ka hu, my elder sister muzse ek sal badi hai.
aur meri little sister do sal se choti hai . Mere dad pvt company me
manager hai. Hum Kurla me bade flat me rahte hai . Mai jab 11th me
gaya tab tak muze sex ke bare me kuch bhi malum nahi tha lekin 12th
tak muze bahut malum hu . mere friends muze porn photo dekhate the
ek bar hamne xxx movie bhi dekhi the.
Real story to mere 12th ke exam ke bad he shuru hui dhan se padna
padte waqt muth nahi marna Exam ke bad maine gym join karle waise
mere body bhi bahut achi hai . Mere dono bahne dehli aunty dad ki
bahan yaha chutte hone karan gaye the . Dad 8a. m. company jate
the ghar me mai aur mom he the Ek din mere dost ajit ne muze kaha
ke " Yar aaj maine apni mom ke boobs dekhe" ye bat sunkar mai stbdh
rah gaya mere samaz me nahi aa raha the ke mai kya bolu maini
kaha "ye galat bat hai" to wo bola mere mom he roj muze dekhati hai
aur hasti hai . Usne bola maine mom ke mummy ko dabaya bhi hai bahut
maza aya. phir ghar ane ke bad mai sochne laga . mere mom bhi
bahut sexy thi uske bade bade boobs aur bahut badi gand thi dekne me
bhi gori aur shape me thi ye sochte he mera land kada ho gaya. mai
kitchen me chala gaya mom mere leye nasta bana rahi the . mom ne
blue colour ke sadi aur blows pahna hua tha bahut he sexy lag rahi
thi mai pass chala gaya aur peche se kya bana rahi dekane laga maine
peche se mom ko touch kiya uske gand pe mera land gesne laga baut
maza a raha tha mom bhhi kuch nahi boli thode der bad mom
boli "bahar jao mai nasta leke aati hu bad me hum sabge lene jayege
Nasta hone ke bad hum bike pe sabge lene chale gaye , bike chalte
waqt mai jor se break marta to mom ke mummy muzse dab jate the mai
baut garm ho raha tha bad me muze aisa laga ki mom kudh he muzse
chipkar baihte the aur apne mummy ges rahi thi aur uska ek hath mere
land ke pas tha aur wo usemere land ko touch kar rahi the mai bahut
excite ho gaya tha . sabge lete waqt mom todi gand bahar nikal kar
chal rahi the aur langda kar bhi chal rahi maine pucha "kya hua mom
pair me moch aye he kya " to boli "nahi" maine kaha "phir kya hua "
boli "apne dad se puchna ".
Mere samaj me kuch nahi aya. phir mom ne six banana leye maine kaha
kes leye to muskurakar boli " Neche lene me bahut maza ata hai . MOm
muze se double meaning wale bate kar thi phir bad me hum ghar
aagye. Ate he mom toilet chali gaye aur mutane lagi wo awag sun kar
mai bahut pagal ho gaya . Mutne ke bad waise he sadi upar kar ke
bahar aye tab maine pahle bar mom ke gore thigh aur black panty
dekhi . bad me mom ne sadi neche kar de. aur nahane chali gaye mai
itna excite ho gaya tha ke maine vahi pe muth mar de. Nahane ke bad
mom bahar aa gaye tab uske bal gele hone karan pith par chipak rahe
the . Tab mom ne light colour ka gown pahna . Mom ki body gile hone
ke wagse gown us pe chipak gaya mom ke sab inner garments muze
bilkul achi tarah se dekhye de rahe the usne red colour ke panty aur
bra pahna hua tha wo bahut madak dekh rahi thi . Mom ke gand ka bada
shape achi tarah dekh raha tha mere samaz me nahi aa raha tha ki mai
kya karu . Mom se kuch kahne se mai bahut darta tha mai uske dat se
darta tha . Bad me mai bathroom gaya tab bathroom me maine mom ke
panty aur bra dekha wo khute pe latkaya tha wo sukhe the mai samaz
gaya mom nangi naha rahi thi mom ke panty maine hath me le to maine
dekha ki us se kuch smell aa rahi thi wo smell bahut agib se the
maine wo le to bahut achi lagi maine dekha panty pe kuch safed
liquid tha wo maine apne tonge se chata mai samag gaya ke ye mom ka
chutrus he hoga mai pagal hokar chatne laga maga aa raha tha mera
land phir khada ho gaya maine dusaribar muth mar de phir bhi mera
land khada he ho raha tha lose hone ka nam he nahi le raha tha.
Mai naha ke bahar aa gaya to mom ne pucha "andar itne der kya kar
rahe the ", mai bola "achi tarah se sab saf kar raha tha " mom
boli " kya maza aya " maine kaha "aaj tak itna maga nahi aya tha" wo
muskurakar boli "abhi to ise bhi jada maga ayega . aur hum dinner
karne lage . Dinner ke bad hum T. V. dekhne lage. MOm age ke chair
pe baithe news pepar padne lagi. mera dhan bar bar uski taraf hi ja
tha . thode der bad uske hath se news pepar niche gir gaya wo niche
zuk gaye to uske half bade bade mummy mai deakane laga bhut gore
gore aur bade the mera land phir kada ho gaya bad me mom dono pair
upar leke baith gaye thodi der bad usne apna gown knee tak utaya aur
paper mu ke samne rakh kar padne lage . Mai bahut dang rah gaya
muze mom ke thighs aur red colour ke panty bahut saf dekh rahi the
mai samag gaya ki mom janbugkar ye sab kar rahi hai uske bad usne
apna ek hath niche lekar apni panty ke upar se sahlane lagi . mai
bahut dhan se use dekh raha tha . thodi der bad usne apna middle
finger apni panty ke andar dal diya aur apne chut se panty thode
sarka de aur finger andar dal diya . Maine jindagi me pale bar kise
aurat ki chut dekhe mom ke chut ke upar baut kale bal dekh rahe the
aur chut bhi kali he dekh rahi the . Wo apne finger andar bahar
karne lagi mai puri tarah garam ho gaya ha . Thode der bad mom ki
muh se awag nikalne lagi " OOooo. . . . . haha. . . .
ouch. . . . . . hahah. . . . . . . . ", aur jor se finger andar
bahar kar ne lage. phir thode der bad jor se"aa h ah. . . boli"
uske chut se safed chip chipa amrut ras bahar ane laga
Maine to paint ke andar he zad gaya . pir mom ne gown niche kiya
bad me muze bole "kua maza aya kya ", aur apne bed room me sone ke
leye chale gaye . sham ko mom ne muzse pucha " kaisa lag raha he".
maine kaha "tumne muze pagal kar diya hai" mom haskar boli "subah
aur jada maza ayega " Next day dad chale jane ke bad mom ne muze
utaya aur boli tum doodh pe lo mai toilet jake aati hu mai doodh
pekar bahar agya to maine dekha ke toilet ka door open he tha main
andar deka to mom nangi toilet ko baithe the MOm ne apne eyes bandh
kar rakhe the is le mai wahi pe kada raha aur muze bhi kise ladke ko
pishab aur toilet karte hua dekane ki icha thi mere sabse badi
kwaish mere apni mom puri kar rahi thi usne ek he force se apni
pishab apni chut se nikali aur gand se sheath karne lagi mere ko lag
raha tha muze janat dikhaye de rahi the mere ko aisa lag raha tha ke
apna muh mom ke chut ke samne le lu aur uski sari pishab pe lu .
uske bad mom ne apnne do finger lekar chut pe jo pishab lagi thi saf
karne lagi aur wo gele hue finger apne mouth me dal de aur chatne
lagi aur muh se "aha aha sis . . . . kya maza aa raha he . . . aha
aha . . . . . sis " ise bol rahi the. Mai to over excite ho gaya
ta. Bad me mom gand dhone lagi gand dhote dhote usne apni ek ungli
gand me dal de aur andar bahar karne lagi aur jor chilane lagi "
ahh . . . beta . . aja beta aa meri chut ke khugle mita de aa
madarchot apne mom ko chod de gando kitna bhola ban raha hai mom ke
mummy dektha hai mom ko muth marte deaktha hai sale . . . . bhosde
ke aaj apni maa ki chut pe le gando jada bhola mat ban sale pure
apne dad pe gaya hai", mom gand me ungli dal muze sunai de aise
chila rahi the . mom ke muh se pahle bar aise dirty language sun
raha tha mai samaz gaya mom muzese chudwana chahti hai .
Lekin maine bhi tay kar liya ke mom ko aur thoda tadpaunga. aur mai
waha se gym chala gaya . Gym se ane ke bad main darwaja bina bell
diye andar aa gaya . dhere se mai mom ke bedroom me cha la gaya mom
waha nahi the . phir mai kitchen gaya wo seen dekar mai aur bhi
pagal ho gaya. Mom ne sadi pahne hue the wo dhere dhere apne blows
ke upar se apne mummy dabne lagi aur boli"aaja man (manoj)tere mom
tera kitna intgar kar rahi hai laude samaz me nahi aa raha kua
madarchot mai tumari randi bankar rahugi aa ja bete mat tadpa muze
ahhh. . . . sis. . . " aur uske bad usne apni sadi upar ki wahi ek
banana pada tha usne use hath me liya aur apne chut par ragdne
lagi. Bad me usne apni sadi aur petticot nikala wo sirf panty aur
bra me the phir us banana ko hath me lekar boli" kitna bada hai
bilkul mere bete jaisa aaa apni mom ke chut me ghus ga " aur nikar
nikal kar ek pair right leg kitchen ke kathe pe rakh diya uske chut
pure tarha se open ho gaye the phir hath me banana lekar apne chut
me dal diya aur jor hilane lagi jaise use koi chod raha hai aur jo
se chilane lagi" um. . . . . . . susu. . . . sss. . .
llllliiii. . . . ahahah. . . . " aise chilane lagi . aur jor se
banana chut me helane lagi use baut maza aa tha aur ha muze bhi mai
to ye seen dekar pagal ho gaya tha . bech bech me weo banana nikal
kar use chat rahi the tode der bad mom ka chutras nikal aya banana
chutrus se pura bhig gaya tha mom ne wo banana muh me liya aur
apna he rus pene lagi bad me banana bhi kha liya . Mai apne kamre
me chala gaya aur do bar muth mar de. phir mom naha kar bahar aa
gaye . Maine mom dekha to haskar boli chalo dinner karte hai tab
mom tranparent gown aur black panty aur bra pahne thi go muze saf
dekhrai the . Dinner hone bad mom sab rakh kar t. v. dekane aa
gaye.
Jab maine mom ki taraf dekha to mai pagal ho gaya kue ki mom ne gown
ke andar kuch bhi nahi pahna hua tha wo andar bilkul nangi the .
Uske bade bade mummy aur kali chut achi tarah se nazar aa rahi the
ab mera control katm ho gaya tha Mom mere samne ake baith gaye. Aur
t. v. dekhne lagi . thode der bad mom ne pair aage kiye aur chote
table per rakh diye aur gown ko upar kiya aur apne chut dekhne lagi
aur pairo ko maslnne lagi abhi mai control bahar tha mai bhi apna
lund pant ke upar se hatho se maslne laga ye dekhar mom ne
pucha "kya hua man?" mai bola "mera land khada ho gaya hai " mom ne
pucha "Kyu?" maine kaha" " mom tum aise nangi randi ke tarah mereke
samne baitho ge to lund kada he ho ga na" mom boli "muze randi bolta
hai tume sharm nahi ate" maine kaha "mom tume ye sab karte waqt
sharm nahi ate to mai keu sharmao " to mom boli "mera beta apne bap
pe gaya hai " mai bola "nahi mom mai tum pe gaya hu ". mom haskar
boli "mai tume pasand nahi hu kya ? phir maine kaha "mom tumari
jaise beautiful , sundar , sexy lady aaj tak maine nahi dekhe " mom
tumare boobs aur gand dekar koi bhi adme pagal ho jayega dad ke sab
dost tume dekhne ke liye he ate hai itna he kya mere friend bhi tume
dekhne ke leye ate hai" ye sunkar mom boli"phir abhi tak muze keu
tadpaya?" maine kaha" tumne bhi to muze tadpaya" ye kahkar mai mom
ke pass chala gaya mom mere sir apne tarf leke ek kiss kiya aur
boli "naughty boy"? phir maine mom ke hotho apne hotho me liya aur
jordar kiss kiya phir mom ne apne tonge mere mouh me dale mere aur
mom ke tomge apas me takraya aur hum dono ek dusre ko chusne lage
mai seventh heaven chla gaya tha . thode der bad maine mom ka gown
utar diya aur mom nangi mere samne kade the muze ye sab sapna he lag
raha tha .
Phir mai mom ke boobs dabane laga bahut he maga aa raha tha phir mom
ek boob muh me liya liya aur jor se chusne laga . mom baut excite ho
gaye thi boli" aur jor chus tere leye he hai" phir mai mom ke
armprits taraf apna mu leya waha pe bahut gane bal the aur uske
smell bhi bahut achi aa rahi mai un armprits ko chatne laga bahut
maga aa raha tha mom jor se chilane lagi "ahh. . chus laude jor
chus tuze bhi wo bal bahut ache lagthe hai " mai bola "ha mom" mom
ne kaha "to ge bhar kar chus muze bhi baut acha lag raha hai" aur
mom sofa ke upar tange philakar baith gaye aur apne ungli chut me
dalne lage mai ne kaha "mom ye kam ab mera hai" to boli "jal de kar
bete mere chut bahut tadap rahi hai " mai mom ko bola " tum muzse
dirty language me he bat karo " to mom ne kaha "gando bilkul apne
dad pe gaya hai " mai phir mom ke chut par muh rakh diya aur tonge
se mom ko codne laga mom chut kali the maine mom pucha "tum itnne
gori ho aur tumari chut kali kaise? mom boli chut jadatar kali he
hoti hai mai jor se tonge se chut ko chodne laga mom ko bada he maja
aa raha tha chilarkar boli"madarchot aur jor chus tume aaj mai apna
chut rus pelaonge jor se gando ahh. . . . sale bhenchod apne maa ke
chut chat ta hai ahh. . . . maga aa raha hai ahhh. . . siss. . .
mera ab nikalne he wala hai aur jor se apna sara chutrus usne mere
muh me gera deya bahut swadist lag raha tha maine sara pe leya mom
boli "kaisa laga maine kaha sahad se bhi meta to hasne lagi aur
boli "ab mai apne bete ka rus pevunge aur kade hokar muze nanga
karke mera land muh me leya mere body pe ek agib se lahar aa gaye
the mera lund dekar boli "tera bahut bada hai 8inch ka hai mai roj
sabere iske darsha lete thi aaj muze prasad mel gaya aur jor se muh
me helane lage mai mera rus jaldi nikal aaya maine mom muh me
pechkare mar de mera bahut nikal aya tha sab mom ke atho aur muh me
tha use bade pyar se kha rahi the phir upar uthkar muze lips to lips
kiss kiya mere tonge mera he rus lag gaya . thode der bad mom ne
phir mera land hath me leya aur chatne lagi mai bhi mom ke chut aur
gand me ungle dali aur boobs chusne laga mera phir kada hua .
Mom boli "ab aye ga asle maga " maine mom se pucha muze sex kaise
karna hai sekha do mom boli " tum budhu he rahoge aur phir bed par
let gaye aur boli chad ja mere upar aur apne tange pahlaye mai mom
ke par chad gaya mera land hath me lekar apne chut pe rakha deya
chut baut gele hone ke karan land aram se andar chala gaya mom
boli " shabas bete sahi jagah par land gaya aur jor kambar helane
lage mai bhi jor se chodne laga mom boli "jor se madar chot apne maa
ko chota hai to jor se chod haramgade ah. . .
ssiii. . . . . . . . . . . ahhi. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
ahhaa. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . sis. . . . . . . . .
aha. . . . . . . . jor gando aur jor se aha. . . ouch. . . . " mai
aur jor se karne laga dus minute bad mum dona kahi ekdam nikal aya
mom bahut khus ho gaye hum dono nange he ek dusre pe so gaya . kuch
der bad mom boli "beta ab meri gand marna " mai mom ke gand chatne
laga tabhi dad andar aagaye . Mai bahut dar gaya dad bole "gando
apne maa ke gand chata hai . "Mom haskar boli "Raj dads name tum
mere chut chat lo . aur mom aur dad hasne lage mom ne kaha "tumse
chudwane ka plan tumare dad ne hi deya tha . Mai khush ho gaya . dad
ne jalde se apne kapde uttre aur hamare pass aa gaye wo mom ko age
se chut aur ball chatne lage aur mai peche se mom ki gand. mom
bahut garam ho gaye the boli "tum done bade harame ho jalde se muze
chodo gando to dad boli "Randi aaj tere pure phad ke rakh denge ",
aur wo niche baith gaye mom unke upar baith gaye aur apne chut me
dad ka lund leya aur age zuk gaye gand mere taraf ke mai apna land
mom ke gand me ghusane ke kosheh karne laga mom boli andar se
vaslen leke aa mai vaslen leke aya aur land aur gand pe laga deya
mera land mom ke gand me gaya mom dard se chik rahi the phir bhi
maine apna pura dal deya mom chilakar boli "ah. . . kya maga aa
raha hai jindage pahe le bar aisa maga aa raha hai chodo madarchodo
dono chodo ah. . . . . . sis. . . . . pad dalo mere chut aur
gand. . . . . . . . . . ahh. . . . . " mom jor se chila rahi thi aur
apne kambar joro se helane lagi . Mera aur dad ka bhi speed bad gaya
tha .
Phir dad ka pahla nikal aaya aur bad me mom aur mera rus nikal
aaya . mom dad ke kiss lene lagi aur mai neche baith ke mom ke chut
chatne laga mom bahut khush hue aur boli"pele beta apne mom aur dad
ka mix rus pele" phir mom boli "muze zoro se pishab aa rahe hai "to
dad bole" apne bete ke muh me kar de" phir mom kade ho gaye aur mai
apne knee pe kada hua mom ne chut mere muh pe rakh de aur sare
pressure se mere muh me pishab kar de main wo sare pele aur maine
mom se kaha " MOm tum sabere jab toilet me sheath kar ke awoge to
apne gand math saf karna mai apne tonge se tumare gand saf kar
duga " mom ye sunkar baut khush hue aur muze jor kiss kiya. subah
ke kahane aur apne sisters aur anty (dad ke bahan) ke sath kaise sex
kiya.

Biwi chudi gair mard se
this is Sanjay and wife's name is Sona. Though not very beautiful, she
has an attractive face with a 34C-26-36 figure and I usually notice
men looking hungrily at her. For quite some time I suspected that a
male friend of mine and Sona were having regular intercourse but were
being very discrete about it. The closest I came to witnessing one was
during one of my lunch breaks when I came home to find his car parked
in front of house. But this time I did not have the key to the house
and so could not get in. The only way I could see was through the
partially open drawing room window that admits an incomplete view of
the connecting bedroom. And even then I could only barely make out two
bodies grappling. So I finally decided to set them up. I made
reservations for two of us at a resort about 150 kms away from our
place for the weekend. Two days earlier the D-day I told Sona that I
had to be away on tour from Friday to Monday, so she either give our
reservations to our friend and his wife or cancel them. I however,
went there on Friday and got myself another cabin. For a generous tip
I could procure an extra key to their cabin suite from the attendant
there. I called Sona on Friday night at around 10 p.m. to make sure
they will be taking the bait. Sona answered the phone after a long
time in her typical post coital rasping voice. It came as a surprise,
it seemed the bastard hadn't missed even this opportunity to invade
her pussy. She immediately replied in normal voice when she realized
it was I. She told me she had cancelled the reservations, which I knew
better.
Next day they did show up around 1 p.m. in the afternoon at the cabin
and shut the door after half an hour. I went up 15 minutes later,
checking they were not in the first room of the two-room suite through
the glass windows, I entered using my key. He was sitting on the bed
massaging his proud member. She was standing on the bed beside him,
shamelessly coming off her panties. She walked straight to him so that
his face was leveled with her loins. He immediately grabbed her hips
and started sucking her down there. I was appalled at how sluttish
Sona had become in the last 3 months. After sometime he pulled her
down, kissing her deeply, began squeezing her shapely 34C breasts. He
then tried to get her to suck him. Sona did suck at his large balls
one at a time but would not touch his penis. No wonder, though he has
a burly member to be fit in any X-rated film, it is extremely ugly.
With its extra wide purplish knob and foreskin stretched halfway down
his long shaft, it looks extremely repulsive (atleast to me). He did
try pleading with her, but Sona would not. He seemed offended; he
forcefully pinned her down on bed and mounted her. Pulling apart her
slightly plump thighs on either side of his knees, he advanced his
hefty set of penis and testicles to nudge her vaginal crack. Sensing
his rather violent mood, Sona instinctively tried shielding her naked
body by closing her thighs.
He forestalled her attempt by grabbing her large thighs and forcing
them apart even further. Holding her spread, he tried forcing his way
in her. He kept on denting her being but could not get in, probably
she was a little dry due to her nervousness. He understood her tension
and stopped fooling around. Applying Vaseline on his middle finger he
buttered-up her intimate spot with it. Sona immediately responded
under his probing attention and wetted his finger. He continued
tickling Sona's cunt with his middle finger for a couple of minutes,
and by now Sona was fluently churning out her juices. Not satisfied
with this, he applied his mouth to her loins and began jabbing her
delicate genitals with his pointed out tongue. His head was bobbing up
and down in between
her spread thighs; Sona tastes a bit salty down there.
Her eyes were shut and she was pulling at his curly hair. From my
vantage position I could see his fleshy limp penis harden into a huge
tool pointing straight down, ready for assault. Without warning, he
suddenly came up her body and thrust his tool up her love tube. Though
baffled at first, Sona immediately adapted by wrapping her thighs
around his hairy buttocks. I could see his raw masculinity easily
disappear in her dripping tender depths. He pinned down her arms on
the bed over her head and rapidly conducted his urgent business. They
continued in exactly the same position for next 10-15 minutes, with
Sona's ample breasts bouncing in all directions with his powerful
thrusts, she alternately shutting her eyes and opening them to witness
his cock plundering her cunt between their heaving bodies amid the
sickening sloishing sounds. A lot of moisture trailed down on her
upturned buttocks during their mating. Till in the end he left her
arms, put his arms below her arm-pits, lifting her to squash her
breasts against his hairy chest, and he pounded her for his finishing
strokes. I could see his balls curl up slightly as he planted his
penis firmly in her body and seemed to discharge seed along with loud
grunts. Sona, as usual, gargled out her long, deep
moan.
He remained sunk in her after their union, (by now sticky fluid was
oozing out of their locked genitals) for about 10 minutes and his
buttocks had again slowly started rising and falling when I left.

How To Take Innocent Girl To Bed
I am Ajay and first experience and I can never forget. I hope you can relate to it, since it was the sort of opportunity which comes in every man's way, but, only a few lucky ones can grab it.

It happened two years back when I was working in an office which had equal number of females as males. Most girls were from middle-class backgrounds, with a lot of "moralistic" shit ingrained into them. But, one girl, Shweta stands apart. She was pretty, slim (perhaps extra slim, except at places that matter), 5'3" tall without heels, and had bazookas that defy gravity.

It all started innocently, with both of us going for an appointment in another office around lunch time. As usual, the meeting lasted a few hours and both of us were hungry. On reaching the car, I suggested to Shweta that we should have a snack at one of the Fast-food joints like Wimpys, MacDonalds or KFC nearby. Since she was not interested in burgers, we opted for KFC and ordered spicy-crispy chicken. Soon the conversation veered to life in college, boyfriends, etc. Shweta told me that she has a lot of male friends - all in computer hardware, but, none of them can be called boyfriends. This was expected from an Indian girl belonging to the middle-class, who waits till her parents select a suitable boy and then marry her off to a life she can do nothing about - happy or unhappy - the latter state being a result of either an indifferent husband or pestering in-laws.

She told me that her father had expired about two years back, and she was the eldest. Her household was dependent on her for expenses and she had a mother and two brothers. While she was not particularly concerned about her place in life and the responsibilities thrust on her, her brothers were a cause for concern, since both of them had dropped out from school and were doing practically nothing, except spending time with their friends - a set of nogoodniks. So, shaadi was one thing far away from her mind, more so because of the fact that while she may not consider her life at home even remotely similar to her dreams and aspirations, but, she dreaded the thought of getting married and being controlled by her husband and his family, who may or may not love her. She wanted love, and not just being a receptacle for her husband's lust or a factory for producing his clones.

Shweta, I found, even at the sweet age of 25, was intelligent and perceptive. As the discussion progressed, we found ourselves talking about subjects on the fringes of sex. For example, she said that she dressed conservatively because she had big boobs (she called them "choochees"), and travelling in buses meant attracting as little attention as possible to her obvious assets. She also informed me that she wore tight bras, since her choochees had a bounce to them when she walked. I noticed that while she was talking, she had moved her shoulders back and was displaying her obvious milky assets in their covers. Her nipples were peaked and combined with her cupid's bow lips eating the chicken drumstick by inserting it in her mouth, I could not help getting a hard-on. I told her so and she gave me a shy, coy smile - of a girl obviously pleased to turn-on a man. She added that she was very attracted to me, but, I was out-of-bounds, since I was married and had a family. "Aap apne jaisa koyi ladka mere liye kyon nahin dhoond dete?"

Anyway, while talking, the time flew so fast that we realised that it was evening, and she had to go back home. Since neither of us wanted to part immediately, I offered to drop her near her house. She sat in the car in the front seat, while I started driving. While driving, I saw her stealing glaces at my crotch, and I on the other hand, was very beholden by her beautiful mammaries which were jutting out, the nipples trying to bore a hole through her bra and kameez. She was crossing and uncrossing her long and slim legs, looking like an epitome of sexiness. Nothing happened, but, after having enjoyed each others' company so much, we decided to try and meet more often, outside the office. She was of course paranoid about someone seeing us together, so we decided that we will go for long drives when ever we managed to go out.

Soon, we started going out - driving out of the city in the evenings to the outskirts, talking about each other, our families, our problems and most important - our desires. She was a virgin and had heard a lot about sex, but, was inexperienced due to the strait-laced society that all middle-class homes belong to. Although I was attracted to her immensely and wanted desperately to fondle her beautiful boobs, kiss her passionately, caress her long shapely legs - and get into her panties as soon as possible, noting her inhibitions, I decided to take it slow. Otherwise too, sex and love, to me are emotions which are best satisfied if both the participants are equally involved. I wanted her at fever pitch and knew that neither the office, nor the city would offer us any opportunity where she could get rid of her inhibitions. During our talks, it was implicitly understood (and even vocalised sometimes) that no waves are to be created, which could rock any boat - my marriage, or, her chances of getting a good match.

Shweta, in many ways communicated her attraction to me, as did I - like taking the lint off my coat, or wiping a piece of food perched on my moustache - and I by caressing her back, and at times, while crossing a road, proprietarily putting my hand on her pretty ass to lead her across the road. I was in heaven when I gave small squeezes to her ass - firm and round, yet soooo soft to touch.

Opportunity presented itself in form of participation in an exhibition in Jaipur, where, our boss told us, the company had booked a stall and it had to be manned by Shweta, while I attended the various seminars, and generally kept an eye on the enquiries generated through persons visiting the stall. In line with the ranking, I was to stay in a luxury deluxe Hotel, while Shweta was booked into another Hotel nearby. The exhibition was at a Plaza about a mile away. While she was thrilled with the idea of the trip, Shweta still had to get over the hurdle of convincing her strait-laced mother to permit her to go. Thankfully her mother was convinced by our boss. So, as per the program, I was to pick up Shweta in my car in the morning and we would drive to Jaipur - a drive of 5 hours, which both of us looked forward to.

Finally the day dawned and we were on way to Jaipur. The journey was uneventful, except for the exhilaration both of us felt of being away from prying eyes and our hands were free to touch each other with implied intimacy, though over our clothes. Shweta was in an excellent mood, this being a rare occasion when she left the environs of her city.

In the evening, straight from the exhibition Hall, we went for a drive and a walk through the bazaars of Jaipur. She had a lot of boxes containing literature about our products and a portable projector, which we kept in the car. We flirted as we talked. Now that we were away from all the people we knew in our city, Shweta flirted with me outrageously. You will recall that I had mentioned that she usually dresses conservatively, but she has a few salwar-kameez suits that show off her curves, causing me to forget what I was doing. She was wearing one tight kameez that day, which made her boobs shout out for a squeeze. I thought that Shweta might be romantically interested in me but, because I did not want to wreck it, I didn’t take any actions to confirm my opinion.

On return to the Hotel, I still couldn’t stop thinking about the picture she made in that outfit with the top clinging to her generous breasts, her thin waist, and the seat brushing against her round, soft ass. I invited her for dinner at my Hotel, and she accepted. Since the literature and other stuff from the exhibition could not be left in the car, I suggested that we keep them in my room. After a few seconds of silence, she agreed provided I act as a gentleman, and do not take advantage of her once we are in the room. She was so enamored by the luxury of the Hotel, never having been in such a place earlier, that she was gushing praises.

In the room, I offered her a drink - knowing that she was averse to the smell of alcohol, I ordered a Screwdriver for her - vodka (no smell) and orange juice for the right amount of masking of the bitter taste. She was feeling thirsty and not knowing the effects of alcohol, gulped the entire drink down in ten minutes. She started stretching out her limbs - the classic "angdaai", which showed off her curves even more. I asked her "Kya tumhara kabhi sex ka man nahin karta"?

She said "Karta to hai, par kaise karoon?"

I once again asked her "Kya tum apni pussy ya choot se khelti nahin?". She genuinely seemed to be shocked by the question and demurely said "Ooper se sehlaane se kucch kucch accha lagta hai. Maine ek baar toothbrush ka handle andar daalne ki koshish kee thi, par, dard ke dar se ooper se mal kar reh gai."

I kept finding myself thinking about how it would feel to kiss her, to suck her nipples into my mouth and pinch them between my teeth, to feel her warm hands on my cock as she slowly bathed it with her tongue and licked her lips at the taste of my pre-come, to slide my throbbing rod into her warm mouth, and to quench my desire by spattering my hot seed in her wet snugness. I tried to keep my mind in control, but it was futile. I kept on fantasizing about the aroma of Shweta’s sex, whether she had trained her vaginal muscles to grip a hard toothbrush, the precise texture of her pubic hair, the quantity of her natural lubrication, and the warmth my prick would feel in her sheath. I wanted to lick her earlobes, to feel her tummy against mine. After she had already taken all the juice my glands could produce I wanted to rub my flaccid cock against Shweta’s thigh and feel it spring into alertness, ready to penetrate her again. When orgasm took away her self control, did she moan low and throatily from her chest, whisper in baby talk, yell obscene commands at her lover, or did she bite her lip in a vain attempt to stay silent? The questions were endless and obsessive.

She had gone to the bathroom to take a leak, and on her return, she said "Itna sunder bathroom hai. Isme to bath tub bhi hai, aur shower bhi." Wistfully, she said "Mera man hamesha tub mein nahane ka karta raha hai. Aap ko to pata hai ki mujhe barsaat ka mausam kitna pasand hai. Shower mein bilkul barsaat ki tarah nahaa sakti hoon."

"Han Shweta, dono kaam ho sakte hain" I said, barely above a whisper, imagining her beautiful nude body in the shower, the water cascading down her ample breasts and dripping from her pussy, between her shapely legs. "Main garam paani chalaa deta hoon. Tub bhar jai to usme dono kaam kar sakti ho."

She turned, her breasts swaying, and a wistful look left her face. "Ajay, what are you saying? Mere paas yahan na to kapde hain aur na hi towel. Accha ab dinner karlein? Phir mujhe apne Hotel bhi jaana hai. Main bahut thak gayee hoon saara din exhibition mein khadi-khadi" She smiled irresistably at me. I smiled back, rendered speechless by desire.

We had dinner and came back to the room. I jokingly suggested that she should stay the night in the room. Shweta laughed. "Since you’re a gentleman, Ajay, would you like to help me carry these boxes to the car?" She motioned at the stack of papers and cases.

We got the boxes and started carrying them to the door. She bent over to put hers down and for a few seconds. Her ass swayed only a few inches away from me. Then she reached for the latch on the door, and with a shriek she lost her balance.

She fell towards me, but I couldn’t grab her because of the boxes in my hands, so I tried to block her fall with my body. I stepped into her way. She grabbed my shoulder with one hand. Her other hand grabbed my belt buckle and pushed it into my stiff cock. She had to know I was hard. Her left hand rested above my penis as she pulled herself up. My cock was hard again, and she had to feel it with her hand where it was. She brushed her right breast against my left arm while getting up. I was getting even more aroused than I had been all day. "Whew, that was a close one," she said. "Thanks for being there."

I said, "It was nothing, Shweta" and winced at the almost adolescent break in my voice. She seemed dazed for a moment and then brightened and smiled at me. She took her hand off my belt buckle. She kneeled down and picked up the loose papers which had fallen when she almost did.

Shweta popped up before me and said, "It wasn’t nothing, Ajay. It was very nice of you. You kept me from falling and you didn’t even drop any boxes. I think you deserve a kiss for that." My cock throbbed.

Shweta kissed me on the lips. Her mouth wasn’t wide open. Her tongue was inside her mouth; but her mouth wasn’t tightly closed either. My mouth dropped open as she kissed me, and instinctively my lips drew hers apart so my tongue could taste them. My body seemed magnetically attached to hers. My arms were wrapped around her back, and my hands caressed her smooth buttocks. Her arms were around my neck, and she pressed against me, her body surging against my booming, blood-engorged member. Shweta kissed me back as her tongue danced into my mouth. It was a whole body kiss, vibrant with a promise of future passion, more intimate than sex. I knew that it was inevitable, that Shweta would beg for me to plunge my hard cock again and again into her dripping pussy, sawing back and forth until we exploded into an orgasmic tidal wave, that she would plead for me to stimulate her with my tongue until she cried tears of happiness, that she would trade anything to slurp my prick between her lips and suck it until it jetted spurts of hot spunk onto her shining face, and that she would rub it deeply into her skin in thrilling lust to become one with my scent and my seed. I knew the answers to the questions that had earlier haunted me. I knew the taste of her lips, her nipples, her navel, her sweet cunt. I knew without knowing how I knew these things. I knew the feel of her back, her buttocks, her hands cupping my balls, her pussy sheathing my manhood. I knew her cries of ecstasy, they were like her laugh, musical and entrancing, and were as contagious. I knew the sweet torment as my penis grew more and more excited in her warm, soft, wet mouth while her tongue swirled the tip and her teeth calmed its fury with moments of pain, until it could no longer be stilled and the sperm boiled up through the shaft of my penis and splattered into her throat, her vagina, onto her face, her tits, her hands, her arms, her back, her sweat-soaked hair.

All these things and hours more of knowledge came to me in the seconds that Shweta and I held each other tightly, tongues and lips working with a fury of passion to mine and expose the deepest secrets we had. I shifted my hand from her buttocks to her waist, and of its own mind it slid up towards her breast.

We stepped apart and our eyes opened. She looked at me like a deer startled by headlights and shook her head. "We can’t go on" she said.

I spoke in a monotone, all my emotions stuck inside. "We’re ready for it. We have to take the next step, Shweta."

"No!" she said. "We can’t just have sex. We have a working relationship. We WORK with each other."

"Oh, Shweta. You felt what I felt. We both want it. We both need it. I am going to fuck your brains out, Shweta, and you want to feel my lund fucking your hot little pussy."

I was panting, my emotions finally reaching words. "I’m going to undress you and you’re going to undress me. You can’t wait to hold my lund with your hand. You can’t wait to taste it, to slide my fat cock into your mouth. I already know what it’s like to share every taboo secret with you. That kiss was like all the chudai in the world. We’ve already fucked. We just need to do it again." "No" she whispered, but stopped shaking her head. "Tum meri jaan ho aur main tumhara ghulam." She stared, silent. "Shweta," I moved towards her "we can’t help it. We don’t have a choice. I want it more than anything. You do too. You won’t ever stop thinking about me until we do it. You want it."

I moved to embrace and kiss her. "You need it, Shweta. You need this more than you’ve ever needed anything." She pulled away and slapped me in the face. "No!" she shouted at me. "I won’t be your office affair! Mujhe tumahara loda nahin chahiye!" She was raging, out of control. "I don’t need you. I will have a husband to fuck my choot, thank you, and he will do fine. I can wait for it. Main uska lund bhi choosoongi when he wants. And you already have someone else. You cheating bastard, you’re married!" She was scaring me. Had I construed her looks of passion, the delicate touch of her hand against my penis, her smiles and innuendo from nothing? Was I losing it? Why was she lying like this? Was I going crazy? She started stalking back and forth and waving her arms as she continued "Aur yeh pyar-vyar, taqdeer, sacchi mohabbat. Perfect love. Ideal love. What you are talking about doesn’t exist! I have love and I don’t need a dirty little affair with a co-worker to get it! Mere se aisi baatein na karo."

I felt like I needed to puke. I fled to the bathroom. After breathing heavily into the toilet bowl, inhaling the completely real atmosphere, my heart stopped beating quite so fast. I was dizzy, and came back to the room. I lay on the bed staring at the floor lamp until I could stand up again. My thoughts were boiling. I’d already lost my best friend at work. I was probably going to lose my job if she reported it to our boss. I was probably going to lose my marriage. There was a good chance I was really going crazy; or maybe I was having a nervous breakdown. I put my head on the pillow and wished I could cry. I told myself "Ajay, you’ve fucked it up royally this time." I must have drifted off for a few minutes, and I woke up with tears on my cheeks. Someone said my name. "Ajay?" I rubbed the tears off my face and grunted. "Ajay, can you look at me?" I shook my head, no. Hands on my shoulders, kneading. "I’m sorry, Ajay. I said all the wrong things. I have my virginity, and you have your woman, and..."

"Sorry" I said. "No, I’m sorry. You were right. I do want to make love to you. That’s why I’ve flirted with you ever since I met you. But I don’t want to lose you as a friend because we become lovers." "That’s the oldest lie in the book," I said. "Lovers don’t stop being friends." I twisted my neck, loosing a kink, keeping my eyes to the floor lamp. "I’m sorry, Ajay," she said. "But I’m scared of this thing. Your intensity scares me. My intensity for you scares me. Mera tumse pyar karne ka itna man kar raha hai ki main khud dar rahi hoon. Ajay, I’ll make love to you if you want me to. Just show me how to not be scared of it."

05-23-2012, 10:52 AM
"Can I trust you?" I defended myself. "You’re as frightened as I am." Shweta pulled my shoulders back into my chair and kissed my cheek. She whispered in my ear, "I love you, Ajay." "I love you Shweta." We kissed deeply, at length. It was cool and sedate, civilized where the earlier kiss was barbaric, conversational where the other demanding. Our tongues danced with each other, moving like sand in the tide, like leaves of a tree in a breeze.

Shweta moved around the chair, supported by my arms, and sat on my lap. We drew breath and kissed again, interlocking lips. I kicked off my shoes, and pulled one of her pumps off. I heard the other one drop, then felt her tugging at my belt buckle. She smiled at me, and undid it, then unsnapped the button. I reached for her back and undid the top button on her kameez with one hand, as I caressed her breast in the other, weighing and evaluating it. Her hand crept into my pants and held my penis, which gradually hardened in her warm grasp.

"Oooh, kina bada hai," she said, opening her eyes in an exaggerated way and popping her lips into an "O". She smiled and licked her lips, then I kissed her again. I lowered my hands to her waist and gently tugged her kameez over her pretty bra-encased breasts. I hugged her and slid my hands up on her back and undid the back of her brassiere, then she sat back and put her arms over her head.

"Take it off," she told me. I pulled the straps over her arms and her bra came with it. Her breasts were beautiful, full and firm, with thimble sized nipples and pinkish brown areolae, as they swayed before my eyes. I kissed Shweta’s chin, then licked her neck, and delicately kissed her nipples, first the left, then the right. She reached for the buttons of my shirtfront, but I stopped her. "Let’s enjoy ourselves like this, first," I told her. "We have as long as we need."

I had her stand up and face away from me, then I mischeviously pressed the salwar fabric into the crack of her butt, smoothing it in from the bottom to the top. "Hey," she said, and I pulled her towards me. She sat on my lap suddenly, and I shifted her hips back so that my cock was pressing against her ass cheeks. She got the idea, and twisted around and kissed me vigorously. My hands went to her breasts, and had free play with them, tickling, rubbing, massaging, twisting the nipples, and rubbing the good feelings into her entire chest and belly. She wiggled her ass against my cock, but was otherwise helpless in this position, and lay back with her head on my shoulder as I caressed her from shoulder to fingertip to thighs, but did not touch her mound. I had determined that Shweta was going to beg before I would touch her cunt or certainly before I would let her come.

After I was done with her beautiful breasts, I told her to get up and turn around. Then she straddled my lap, her legs resting on my hips, her hips resting on my thighs. She undid my shirt and pulled it off my chest and shoulders. I quickly undid the cuffs and the shirt dropped to the floor. She rubbed my chest with her hands, pinching my nipples.

"Fair play," she giggled. Then as she massaged my chest and abdomen, every once in a while touching my rock-hard cock through my pants, she began to kiss my neck and earlobes. I reached around behind her and gripped both her firm buttocks with my hands, squeezing them like peaches. I moved my hands to her crack again, sliding up and down it as I felt her quivering flanks. She shivered as she licked my nipples and kissed them, alternating. She undid my zipper and jerked the band of my briefs down so that it sat on my cock, bisecting its length.

I picked up her upper body and gobbled up her boobs, licking and nipping them like a starving man. I was giggling, and she was squealing, "Hey, itni jor se nahin. Gud-gudi hoti hai." I stopped for a second, then again and teased her titties with my tongue for a while more. "Haan inko pyar se chooso. Dono nipplon ko apne munh mein ley sakte ho?". I could not resist the challenge. I took both her heavy breasts in my hands and pressed them together and sucked both nipples at the same time. She went bersek, with her hips beating a pattern against my lund.

"Kya tumhare nipples ka tumhari choot ke sath direct connection hai?". "Haan meri jaan", she said, "par is par depend karta hai ki nipples ke saath pyaar kaise kiya jaata hai. Tumhari tongue to bijli ke current ki tarah mere mammay aur pussy mein khujli macha rahi hai." Then I stopped for real, and we both drew our breath. It was time. Silently we rose and I pulled down her salwar. My hands went to her round and slim buttocks and I savoured the soft feel of the moons. I bent her at the waist and kissed the left orb and then the right moon, caressing her hanging boobs.

Meanwhile, she took off my trousers. Then she grabbed my cock through my briefs and held on to it as if it was giving her utmost pleasure in holding a hard staff. She could not continue long like this, so she slid my briefs down. My penis flopped out and stood straight before her. I straightened. She looked up and saw it dangling there before her and touched the tip with her index finger, then tasted her finger with her tongue. "Mmmm, nice. Kitna mota aur lamba lund hai" she said.

Shweta kneeled before me, and smiled up at me as she held my prick. "Main isko itna pyar karoongi ki aap ko jannat ka mazaa aa jaayega. Itna tasty hai ki main lagatar isey choosti rahoongi". She licked the bottom of my cock from the base to its head, then swirled her tongue around the head. Then she slid it into her mouth, encompassing it with her wet kiss. She reached around and grabbed my ass-cheeks with her hands, then held me still as she began to slide her mouth up and down on my shaft.

"I can taste the pre-come on the tip of your cock, Ajay," she licked the shaft then sucked on the head. I ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked on my prick. "How do you like it, Shweta?" "I love your cock. It tastes and feels so sexy sliding in and out. It’s making me so horny. Meri choot bilkul geeli ho gai hai". Shweta slid my penis past the sweet lips I had kissed. As she bobbed her head on my shaft, I started fucking her warm and wet mouth. She ...encouraged me by pulling my ass cheeks towards her. I fucked even deeper, and felt my cock in her throat. She gulped my meat lustily. She caressed my thighs and balls. "Main in anddon ko kha jaoongi. Inko choosne se meri pussy ki khujli aur bhi badhti hai". Shweta sure knew how to give a blowjob, and it wasn’t long before I was ready to blow.

"Ooh! I’m going to come. Mera lund pichkari chalaane ke liye taiyyar hai" I said. "Mmmmf," Shweta pumped her lips and tongue even faster on my cock. One hand moved to my balls, and she fondled them as she pulled my butt to her and deep-throated my cock. "Oh, Shweta. Haan. I’m gonna shoot a huge..." I came. I shot jets of sperm into her throat and mouth. She sucked my shaft deeply and swallowed all the juices that I spattered in her. She fondled my balls, coaxing all the come out of them, as she sucked me. She continued sucking as my legs became weak and my shaft became sensitive, then sucked beyond the sensitivity as I maintained my erection in her warm, wet mouth.

I leaned my head back and wiped my brow. "Shweta, you give one hell of a blowjob. You are a wonderful cock-sucker. I mean that as a compliment. Your mouth was even better than I dreamed it could be." She licked the shaft and head again, then smiled up at me and said, "It’s your turn now, Ajay. Eat me. Eat my juicy pussy. Tumhare liye bilkul geeli hai. Tum iska jitna ras peena chahte ho, pee sakte ho. Batao ki meri choot ka shahad kitna meetha hai." I lay beside her on the bed and traveled down her body with my kisses, tasting her sexiness as I went towards the junction of her legs. I could smell her musk as I moved closer. I felt warmth in my crotch. Shweta was sucking me again, coaxing my cock back into working order.

The fur on her mons did not hide the puffy pink lips of her slit. Finally I pushed her legs up and back towards her shoulders. The pink lips of her sex opened like a blossoming rose inviting me to continue my quest to taste that honey nectar and bring her to an orgasm. I put my thumbs on either side of her slit opening it even more. As I leaned toward my goal I could see that she was more that ready for anything that I had in mind. The wetness flowed from her honey hole and puddled at the bottom of that opening. Her sexual odour reached my nostrils and I could wait no more. I put my mouth on her cunt and sucked her love juices.

I spread her pussy lips wider and drove my tongue into her pussy. It was as juicy as she had said. "Yummy pussy," I said. Brilliant repartee it wasn’t, but I challenge anybody to say something brilliant while tasting a new and delicious woman’s sex, when she is at the same time bathing your prick with her talented tongue and lips.

She let go of my cock and got frantic in her arousal. Her hips started working up and down with my tongue on her clitty. The movements became even more forceful, and I found my tongue sliding into her honey pot, which had widened in her excitement. "Meri choot ko tongue-fuck karo". I did not disappoint her. I pushed her shapely legs up to her shoulders, took hold of her hands, brought them under her buttocks and told her "Apni choot ko meri tongue ke liye kholo". She did just that. I slid my hands to her ample boobs and started pressing them, pinching her nipples as I sawed my tongue in and out of her super-sensitive cunt. "Ooooh! Hai! Hai! Hai! Aur Karo! Kha jao meri choot ko. Meri choot sirf apke pyar ke liye bani hai. Zalim mat tarpao. Aur chooso! Tongue-fuck karo." She was in throes of a super-orgasm.

I stroked my tongue from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top. As I reached the top, my tongue caressed her clit which stuck out like a small erect penis, she gasped and shuddered at that touch. My tongue on her slit, I shook my head. Then I sucked her clit between my lips and put my middle finger into her cunt. I began to work it in and out of her pussy, to open it for better things.

She moaned, "Yes, Ajay, finger-fuck my pussy. Make me come continuously." I licked Shweta’s delicious clit and lapped up the sex juices her pussy was leaking as I fucked her with my finger. Then I put another finger into her hot box and fucked her with two fingers. Shweta let out another moan, as she began rubbing her breasts, pulling her nipples and massaging her milk-jugs. Her hips started jerking as she pressed her pubic mound against my tongue. She wrapped her legs around my head and moaned, "Meri choot aur badan ko aag lagi hai. Oh Ajay. Oh Ajay. Suck me. Suck my wet pussy. Meri choot ko kha jao". Her hips began to jerk uncontrollably and her pubis pushed against my teeth.

She moaned out dirty talk. "Mere Sikander, meri choot aur chooso. I love it. Lick my clit. Oh yes. Use more fingers." I put in another finger and fucked her pussy with all three. Keep on licking me. "Mujhe kuch ho raha hai. Ek toofan paeda ho raha hai. Mein aayi! Main aayi! Haye rabba, kitna mazaa aa raha hai. I’m coming. Suck me harder, Ajay. Keep licking me. Oh, Ajay. Chooso meri choot, chooso. Finger-fuck me harder. Jaldi-jaldi apni ungli andar-bahar karo. Doosre hath se mere chootad dabao. Oooh! Aur! Aur!"

Shweta shuddered as she came, and I lapped up the juices that oozed from her tasty pussy. She shook and moaned my name while her legs held my face tightly against her muskiness. Finally, she was done and her legs released my head. "Oh yeah, Ajay. You give great head, mere pyare chudaasoo. Mujhe pata hai ki tum chooste hi nahin, chodte bhi bahut acchi tarah se".

My cock throbbed to get into the honeyed hole I had just been licking. "That’s just the beginning." "Are you going to put your hot cock in my cunny? I’m all juicy for you. Jaldi se apna loda meri choot mein dalo" she was whimpering. I got up and pulled Shweta to her feet and we kissed for a while, rubbing each other into a state of frenzy. Then I picked her slim body up and straightened her on the bed.

"Kya karne ki tayyari ho rahi hai?" she asked with a smile. "Aaram se leto, Shweta, we’re going to fuck now. Mein ab tumhe chodoonga". Shweta eagerly agreed, wiggling her hot little body at me with her pussy looking as inviting as a million bucks. "I can’t wait for you to fuck me with that big cock of yours, Ajay." She smiled at me, "Just start slow, loverboy. Meri pussy abhi tak kori hai. Stretch my cunny. Make it good and juicy before you ram it with your ghode-ka-lund."

She grabbed my blue veined cock with her small hand, then as I leaned into her she guided it into her fuck hole. She moaned her desires, "First, enter me slowly. Let my choot get used to your bada dande jaisa lund. Later you can fuck me hard." The head of my dick touched that hot wet tunnel and I wanted to drive every inch into her on the first thrust. But the feel of her hand guiding me reminded me of her plea for tenderness so I was able to hold back. I slowly pushed the red knob of my cock head into her. She moaned as our sex organs merged. As I pushed into her hot cunt she thrust her ass at me, taking more and more of my meat, until I was fully inside her sugar walls, pubic hairs entwined and my balls against her ass. I slowly pulled my cock out of her. The elastic lips of her cunt clung to my shaft, stretching as her hot hole slowly gave up my meat.

I began to push back in just as my tip slid out of her cunt. I fucked her in long, slow, steady strokes. With every stroke Shweta raised her ass to meet me. As she became accustomed to my presence she pushed her crotch up at mine with even more power, forcing my cock deeper into her slowly stretching vagina. I pushed into her even harder forcing her ass back to the bed with each thrust, my balls slapping her ass as my cockhead beat a slow rhythm against her cervix.

She moaned, "Fuck me harder. Meri choot tumhare lund se marwaana chahti hai." She reached behind her head and braced her arms against the wall. "Fuck me like an animal, Ajay." I grabbed her hips and fucked her fast and hard. I moaned and grunted savagely and she chanted "Fuck me, yes, Ajay. Mujhe jee bhar ke chodo" again and again. We fucked on that desk like wild beasts. Finally I could hold out no longer. "Shweta, I’m coming," I announced. She smiled at me divinely, "Yes, lover. Come inside me. Fill me with your hot load!"

Then she kissed me, sucking my tongue between her lips and breathing into me. That was all I needed. With a spastic lunge I buried my burning fuck-meat into Shweta’s pussy and rested the tip against her cervix. I erupted. Sperm boiled out of my nuts, through my reproductive plumbing, pumped through my pulsating shaft, and splattered white man-spunk in the buttery depths of her cozy, pink tunnel of love. I was possessed with desire. I wanted to kiss her forever and eternally pump sperm into her warm, welcoming cunt.

As she felt my cock jerk in orgasm she came too. Shweta moaned, "I want you, Ajay. I love your fucking hard cock. Yeh lund bas mere liye bana hai. Iska mazaa le kar ab mein kisi aur ko is se khelne nahin doongi."

I answered "I want you too, Shweta" as I continued to orgasm in her warm, snug sheath. Her vaginal walls squeezed my spasming cock. Her hot pussy, with the added heat from my boiling load, kept me coming for a long time. I just kept on shooting deep in Shweta’s pussy until I couldn’t even stand up straight. She milked me with her wonderful lovebox until I was dry. Drained, I collapsed on her heaving breasts. We were both sweaty and breathing heavily from the power of our love-making. Shweta said that this time wasn’t enough. She wanted to make love to me again and again, many more times. We kissed and spoke of love and lust in the afterglow. It was divine to be in Shweta’s arms, holding her in mine, my cock still inside her, kissing her and hearing her sexy voice telling me how sexy I was. I nibbled her earlobes as she whispered in mine, and after a while I got hard again. She wrapped her legs around my back and we fucked again, slower and less urgently this time. It was no less a beautiful fuck, though. After she came, her vaginal walls squeezing and gripping my cock, pumping the come out of me, I came again. Finally my softening tool slipped out of Shweta’s warm, wet, wonderful pussy. We dressed and straightened the room hoping that we left no clues for the cleaning staff. Then we made plans to do it again the next day.

Shweta and I made love several times while we were in Jaipur, and every time has been as good as the first. I couldn't seem to get enough of her blowjobs or her wet and wonderful pussy, and she loved my tongue action almost as much as the way my fat cock fills her up. I told her "Jaipur ko pink city kehte hain, par mujhe to tumhari pink-slitty hee yaad rahegi". Now, Shweta has got married and gone to Mumbai…

Hungry Teacher
My name is wasi. This is a true experience of my life which happened 8 years back at that time I was studying in 10th class. I was studying in a private high school o Lahore. My English Teacher namely Miss. Shagufta, who used to teach us English and mathematics. She was having good figures i.e. 36x28x36 and her age was 32 years. I was good in mathematics but a bit weak in English. One day she said to me that if your parent agree then after school time you come to my home for studying English so that you may get good position in your matriculation examinations. I told this offer to my parents who at once gave me the permission to study English in her home.After one month summer vacations started and I started to go to her house for having English learning. Our storey started from here.

I was unaware about the sexual relation with any one and have no idea to have a sex play with my teacher. One day her husband who was also a teacher in a Government school and also teach some students in his home. He went to his bed room with a young beautiful boy who was his student also. He said to his wife that she will not allow any person to come to his bed room, because we are busy in the study. After fifteen minutes my teacher said to me to see from the hole of the door what they are doing inside. I obey my teacher order and see from the hole that both were naked and her husband on the bed with a dogy style and his student is rubbing some oil on his ass hole and started entering his fingers in his hole first he entered one finger and then the boy entered two fingers in his teachers hole. I surprised to see this situation but not told the happenings to my teacher, when she asked me what I have seen I replied nothing. Then my teacher Shagufta herself saw from the hole and saw that the student cock entering in the ass hole of his teacher. After this she bring me in her study room and started teaching me English.

After one week, when my teacher husband went to Rawalpindi to meet his elder brother then my teacher said to me that I am alone in my house as my husband has gone to Rawalpindi and remain there for days. During his absence you will have to stay at night with me and also obtain the approval from your papa. She also met my Mama and requested her that your son will stay with me for days as I am alone at my home and fearing. My mama give permission for staying days in my teachers house and I took some clothes and went away with my teacher.

She asked me ok, bring your English book and study, I study my English book for some time. Then she asked me to bring food from the bazaar, I brought the food from the bazaar we both have eaten our dinner jointly. After that we started to play Luddo.

During the play off and on my head touched with her head and the next time she advertantly touched her head with my head and started laughing. All of a sudden she kissed me on my head and her second kiss was on my cheek and when she win the game of Luddo and kissed my lips. Then she switched on the T.V. and we both were seeing the Indian love story pictures and when there was any sexy seen she started kissing me. Now I wanted to sleep and trying to close my eyes on the sofa. Then she went to the kitchen and bring a glass of hot milk for me. She told me to have the milk first and then go to the bed for sleeping when I had the milk, I asked her that where is the bed as there was only one bed in the bed room. She told me to sleep on her bed. I went to her bed for sleeping. After some time she changed her addressed in the bed room in my presence and I have seen all the parts of her body and there was some strange feeling. She asked me to see more film and atonce switched on the TV and I was astonish to see that a triple x movi is on the screen of the TV. Then she come to bed and thrown her body on the bed. After 15 minutes she caught my cock with her hand which was after irritation about 7.5 " and was as tight as iron bar. She started rubbing my cock. After few minutes I changed my position and my hands approached to her boobs and started pressing her boobs softly. She started to open her nighty button and started pressing my body with her nipples she also put her tongue into my mouth and began to lick my mouth with her tongue. She hold my hand with her hand and taken the same to her pussy and told me that: Apni Ungli meri Choot main Dalo, Main nay apni doe unglian uski choot me daalney ki koshish ki. Laken uski choot bohat tang thee. Mein bohat haran tha kay ek shadi hudda aurat the choot itni tang kyun hay toe ooss nay muchay bataya ke meri shadi ko 12 saal hoe gay hain laken tumharay sir nay ajj tak meri choot naheen lee. Upon this I at once raced up and asked her how I can use us then she slept straight on her bed and asked me to come on her body. She put her leg on my shoulders and took my cock in her hand and then she get up and put my cock in her mouth and started licking. After some time I was surprised because some white kind of element later I came to know that it is called juice, came out of my cock and she drank each and every drop of my juice.

Then she told me to kiss her pussy, I kissed, then she told me to lick her pussy and I started to lick her pussy, after few minutes she shouted and her juice came out of her pussy and spread on my face. I drank some drops of her juice which was very tasty. Then she again started licking my mouth and tongue and also started licking my cock with her mouth after 2 minutes my cock again irritate just like a iron bar and she took the same in her and put the same in her pussy hole and asked me to push the cock in her hole and I started pushing my cock in her hole but failed and then she asked me that: who tail qui sheet Lao and merry chute and apnea Lund pay tail alga main the tail ski chute per lagaya and apney Lund per lagaya. Fir us nay Mura Lund packer Kerri Apni chute qui Mori per rah Kerri mug say aha Kay oar say Dhaka alga main nay Asia Kiyo and aahista aahista mer 7.5" ka Lund ski chute main ghus giya. And she started crying aur mugh say kehnay lagi Kay mughay bohat takleef hoe rahi hay tumhara Lund hay Kay lohay the salakh, issay baher nikalo but I started pushing my cock again and again after one minute she began to start taste and started saying wah merry jan mazza aa gia hay oar say Dhaka alga phir usnay khud Dhaka lagana shroo Kerri diya and mugh say kehnay lagi bahan choad teray main jaan naheen rahi zoor say mughay chodo. Apni ustani qui chute ko phar daiy.

After five minute we both shouted together and I took out my cock from her pussy when I put out my cock from her pussy there was a voice just like the voice when we open the Cold drink bottle and started to press her boobs and there was blood coming out of her pussy. After few minutes the blood stopped but the bed sheet all red with blood. She was very happy and kissed me with love.

I Am His Whore
I am vary fair in color. I am 21 years old. I am 5 feet 5 inches tall with big breasts and big swaying ass. I have firm breasts and I am very proud of those globes. They make every male look at me twice. . In collage every guy look at my boobs with greedy eyes.

I have a terrific figure of 36-24-34 and innocent oval face. I Have light brown color pointed nipples with about old one rupee coin size areola hungry for some mouth to suck them. Me and my girlfriend Shazia went to the movies together with her twin brother Ashraf. Ashraf is 25 years old. He is a engineering student. He was also a perfect gentleman. We were watching the movie when Shazia got up to go to the bathroom. Adhraf , who had been sitting next to his sister slid over a seat next to me. After a few moments he asked me if I wanted some popcorn. I said sure and put my hand into the box. I feel that he is touching my legs. I just froze. I couldn't believe it was happening and more so the fact that I wasn't stopping him. He worked his way up to my crutch and was massaging my clit through my panties. I was completely hypnotized, I was staring at the screen without seeing anything.

To have my clit played with really turns me on. When he could see my friend returning, the he stopped playing with me, he pulled my skirt down and moved to his seat. Nobody said a word about the whole affair and that night I went to bed and thought about the whole thing. I fantasized about his cock, about putting it into my mouth, about being fucked by it. My hand unconsciously dropped to my choot (crotch) and, I soon masturbated myself to a orgasm. A couple of days later I saw Ashraf in collage and he said to me that he want to meet me in park afer after classes. I shook my head but he said "Meet me at the at 4 pm." I walked away without saying anything.

I reach in the park at the appointed time. And there was Ashraf sitting in his car. I walked up to the driver's side window and he said to me, "Get around and get in." I got in the car and closed the door before he was backing up the car and driving off. I looked at him as he silently concentrated on the driving. And so it was that he drove some several kilometers from the park finally arriving at an old, abandoned farmhouse . He asked me to follow him. He reached inside the farmhouse and told me that this farmhouse is of one of his friends. Then he moved beside me and pressed his lips against mine and ran his tongue over them. I tried to push him bach but he forcefully overcome my resistance, which was finished in little time and I opened my mouth, and our tongues met. Sensing that I wasn't going to stop him anymore, he smiled at me, pulled down my cloths one by one and cupped my breasts. "You have got one gorgeous body, babe."

My nipples grew harder, and I trembled in anticipation. Trailing his tongue down my neck, he licked my breast and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He looked up at me and asked if I liked it. In answer, I pushed my tits together with my hands and asked him to lick them some more. His hands and mouth descended to my tits, and he proceeded to squeeze, fondle, ! suck, lick, pinch, and caress me for several minutes. Then he trailed his tongue down to my stomach and stopped at my panty. I smiled down at him as he pulled it down slowly over my hips and thighs and let it fall around my ankles. I kicked it away and spread my legs slightly. Ashraf lifted me up under the arms and sat me on the edge of the table. He sat in one of the chairs, pulled my legs over his shoulders and started licking the insides of my thighs. I lay back on the table, and my legs fell open wider as his mouth got closer to my trembling twat.

Suddenly, he flicked out his tongue and hit my clit. I cried out with pleasure, and he buried his face deeper in my pussy. "Eat me Ashraf," I gasped. I pressed my (choot) into his face, and he stuck his tongue up my hole. "Oh yes!" I cried. "That feels so good. Do it!" He continued eating me while I moved my hips back and forth across the table. Ashraf stood up and, bending over, rubbed his face over my tits! He took his hard cock (lund) into his hands and guided it to my choot hole. "Ashraf, please mujhai choodo" I moan. "rundi bohat jaldi hai tujhai chudwaney ki?" he told. I groaned and tried to lift my hips to take him into me, but he held me firmly, and I couldn't move. He took the head out and rubbed it over my choot, exciting me all the more. When he realized that I couldn't stand it any longer, he rammed his circumcised thick dick(mota lund) inside me.

I could feel a long hot rod going inside my choot tearing al the barriers then he was driving his rod in and out of me with slow, full strokes. I was in a frenzy at this point, and when he took my swollen clit between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed it, I humped against him like a mad woman. "Fuck me(chodo mujhai )!" I cried. Suddenly I felt my orgasm burst over, and as my pussy muscles clenched in uncontrollable spasms, Ashraf cried out and pulled his cock out of me. He rubbed it up and down as he shot his load all over my belly. I rubbed my fingers through his hot sperm and then stroked ! my tits with his cum. He lay on top of me and kissed my mouth. "you are a real maal" he said. Just then, he rolled over onto his back and got a look at me. I began to lick it while I massaged his balls. I was teasing him with little flicks of my tongue, refusing to put his cock in my mouth, making him wait. "Please suck it, please," he said.

First, I took my hand and gave it a few firm strokes over the head, watching his face contort in pleasure. Then, I took the head in my mouth and worked my mouth up and down, twisting as I went. I took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, slowly sliding my mouth up and down on it, holding the base of it firmly in my hand as I did so. He grabbed me by the arms and pulled me up towards him so that I was sitting on top of him, my pussy rubbing against his hard cock. I got ready to ride his cock once again and then he said "jalidi kia hai!" He pulled my upper body forward and began sucking on my nipples, while my hot pussy just sat on top of his cock. I began to grind my pussy a little bit and rub my clit up and down along the shaft. He was moaning loudly, but continued licking, sucking, squeezing, and lightly biting my nipples. I felt like I could cum just from all the clit stimulation, but then he said "ok, get on it now." I began to ride his cock while he continued squeezing my nipples. I got down deep onto it and held still for a minute, just teasing him. Then I slid slowly up and down, gradually quickening my pace. I stopped and held still again, his cock buried deep inside me. "chal kutya ban ja , I wanna fuck you in doggy style" he said, I assumed the position and I waited for him to slide that cock! into me, but he had ideas of his own. He surprised me by sliding his tongue into my pussy and up towards my asshole, lapping up my juice. He continued exploring my pussy with his tongue, flicking my clit and then diving his tongue deep into my pussy.

Then he got up on his knees and planted his hard cock inside me. I let out a gasp as he entered me, he felt so huge in this position. He began to hit me hard, then slowed for a while and varied how deep he would go with each stroke. I reached down with one hand and began to rub my clit and he said "I can feel you rubbing yourself, I like that." He switched to slow deep strokes and soon I was cumming and cumming all over his cock. "Oh yeah, yeah" he said as I writhed around trying to work his cock into me as deep as I could. "I'm gonna cum" he said as he pulled his cock out. I turned over to watch him cum, and cum he did, all over his hand, some shooting onto my leg. After little rest Ashraf asked me to do it agian. Before I knew what was happening, he pulled apart the cheeks of my ass and plunged his dick up into my bowels. I screamed in pain and tried to pull away from him, but he held me firmly in place and fucked my ass. After the initial pain finished I realized that I liked it, and I started moving my hips against his. Ashraf drove his cock in and out of my ass, and we both came at the same time, Ashraf shooting his semen deep into me. He then collapsed.

My Sister
My name is Naren, staying in medium sized town in the Kolhapur District of Maharashtra, and doing my PG in accountancy subject of commerce in a local college. Few days back I read a nice story on incest sex on this site. That story ? Sonal My Behna? inspired me a lot and I can say that compelled me to seduce my younger sister to lead our first sexual encounter and now we are enjoying sex with thorough consent of each other’s. Now let me describe here how I seduce my real sister..... My sister’s named Punam, doing her B.Sc.2nd yr in local college. She is like an average college girl. We used to talk on almost all the subjects freely at home. My father is the headmaster of the local school and mother is a teacher in girls? high school. My elder sister is married and settled in Pune. Our paternal grandmother is staying with us.

She is partly immobile with feeble eyesight. Normally we are alone in afternoon at home, except few times she goes to her tuitions. And remain busy with our own works and granny usually sits in her room near the verandah. Until reading that incredible story ?Sonal My Behna?, I never thought about sex with my sister. However, I really like the views of that author about incest sex for reasons like that it avoids AIDS and STDs possibilities and allows you an in-house entertainment too. Friends you will not believe but before this incident I never had a sexual encounter in my real life. I was so unlucky guy until my 22 that had never seen a naked girl or women in my real life, so the matter of fucking doesn’t arise! All the things what I was doing was masturbating, chasing or flirting the girls, erotic chat on adult sites, seeing blue films etc. ? Even after knowing the fact that the so called ?girl? chatting across me is not a girl in reality but is a Naughty Tom like me having a fucking stick and is idly sitting like me in the cafe nearby his college and passing his leisure time! However, there was no other alternative of entertainment in small towns like ours.

After reading that story I started thinking of fucking my sister and finally decided to seduce her. I was not getting clue how to approach her. Although we were talking on almost all the subjects in our leisure times but I never thought in this intension before. Normally we used to talk freely on our friends, their affairs how they ( friends )search for privacy to meet each other’s lovers?, for that how they bunk tuitions, lectures etc etc....We were free in discussing films and film stars their affairs but soon I found this was not sufficient to seduce her! One day my father asked me to accompany my sister to our district HQ, so as to get her home guard cadet certificate from the office of District Sports Officer. As I was searching for chance, I immediately nodded. On a safer side father advise us to travel by bus instead of a motorbike. It was Thursday, after taking lunch we left the house. As there are frequent buses going to that place, we got the bus soon. We were sitting nearby in the bus on a two-sitter bench. Punam sat on the window sit and I was on aisle seat. It was approx 1-hour distance. As my intensions were clear, I intentionally sat close to her touching my thighs to her thighs, arms to her arms and like that. While chatting I was getting more closer to her as if I can’t heard her conversation in the noise of bus. Due to closeness, my penis was getting partly erected and bulge was clearly visible from my pants.

I was sure she also observed that change in my behavior and obviously in my pants! - But she did not showed anything like that on her face. Taking liberty, I clapped on her thighs for few times and also on the pretext of reading fortune, I fondled her hand too. By my moves, she was getting nervous and shy but she was quiet all the while. After our journey, we reached to D.S.O. office at 11 noon sharply for certificate. As usual the sarkari babu told us to collect the certificate by 5 in evening as the DSO was on the tour and will return by 3 PM after that he will sign the certificate and we can get it. Now how to pass the time until evening was our task so we planned to go for morning movie of 12 to 3. I referred the local newspaper and we decided to go to ?Razz?, although previously it was saw by both of us with our respective friend circle. The theatre was nearby so we could reach easily to DSO office after movie. We went to theatre, got the tickets, and sat inside the theatre. Being morning show and movie was no more remained new by now, so there was no rush to show except the strayed audience. In balcony, hardly 100 spectators was present out which 90 were the couples of lovers and balance may be strayed viewers.

We sat in the last row so many couples were sat in front of us. It was obvious that all were lovers and were reached here to get the privacy. After some time the lights were made off and the movie started. As the lovers around were no more interested in movie, they started their work. Presuming us as a couple of lovers like them, they were least bothered about our presence nearby. Exactly in front of us one couple was sitting. We were observing them, first he started with kissing her. He was smooching her for almost 20 minutes, and by closing her eyes she was enjoying the kiss. Punam was disturbed to see those lovers. She was shying and getting more nervous. I was sure that now she would said to leave the movie in between but amazingly she didn’t said any word like that and was carefully observing what was going on nearby. After some time, the nearby lovers fulfilled their thirst of kissing were moving ahead. They were becoming shameless. The lover sitting in front of us has inserted his hand in the kameez of his fiancée and started rudely rubbing her breasts. He was least bothered about us like we are seeing them presuming we are there for the same work! She was now leaned down her legs below the front seat and laid her head on the hands of chair and his both the hands were inside her kameez caressing her breasts wildly. In a short while she started moaning.

I saw -like me- punam was also watching the same movie! My penis got erected but I could not do anything as I was sitting with my sister. Now the lovers were moving one step ahead. He put her hand on his erection and down the zip of his pant. She had drawn her palm inside his pant and started probing his tool. As we were sitting on uppermost step chairs in the last row, we could easily see their complete drama from our place. After fondling his tool for sometime she could not controlled herself as he was fondling her breasts and was arousing her badly, so finally she pulled out his tool outside his pants. Oh what a seen that was! His black coloured monster was now in her hand. It was getting larger in the outside air! Soon it becomes fully erected due to her gentle massaging. Now she leans over him and started masturbating his tool. Punam was carefully watching their drama like me. In a minute or two-he chummed forcefully on her face and her face was full with his load on her chicks. The humid air inside the theatre was getting hotter and we could easily feel the whiff of some aroma inside the hall. She ate some of his cum and rest cleaned with her hanky and put that hanky carefully in her purse. Next she loosened knot of her shalwar and put his hand inside her shalwar. From his actions, it was clear that he was fingering her vagina. By imagining the scene of their finger fucking I could not control myself and was about to cum inside my pants.

Although the treasure of sex was sitting next to me but I could not make a move because she was my sister and I was her brother! I know both were ignited from inside but could not do anything. What I could do was that I put my left hand on her right hand and that is too on the arm of seat and I could feel that was hot, and was shivering, I was quietly watching her reaction. However, she did not make any move as I was expecting and watching the in front love making couples like a statue. After some time of finger fucking of his fiancée’s pussy he removed his fingers and was licking those fingers. I was sure that he was eating her cum that was sticking to his fingers. She was sitting in a manner that he could easily scratch her lava. By the time, all the surrounding was filled with some pungent odour probably that was emitting from their body parts like choot and Lund! After fulfilling their desires they neatened their clothes and leave the theatre.

By the interval almost three forth of theatre were vacated so we decided not to watch the movie further and left the theatre after intervals. In the outside circumstances, I observed Punam was somewhat disturbed so I changed the topic of movie and we went to nearby restaurant for refreshment. Now she was getting normal but shy and was avoiding in meeting the eyes with me like previously. Then I took her to DSO office and we collected her certificate. In evening we got return bus at around 6.30 PM. Sitting arrangement was like morning. But this time I got some more courage for the reason that it was darkness inside the bus and the afternoon scene was witnessed by both of us. So this time I could not control myself. I directly put my left-hand palm over her right thigh in the darkness and waiting for her replies. She did not replied. So I started caressing with my fingers on her thighs but she was seeing outside the windows as if nothing has happened. I could not built more courage than that within me so I could not go beyond that, as I was not sure about her extreme reaction if something goes wrong. By the time, our small journey was over and my entire efforts went futile. From next day onwards I was searching for more opportunities to seduce her.

Now she was became an angel of my dream. Although she is a medium girl of wheatish complexion long hair up to hips good body curves.....featuring something like Shilpa Shetty....and is really beautiful, I mean it. Now when she came to my room as usual for chatting about our college gathering, youth festival, friends & profs (I believe, that's the only topic on which I can debate with my sister!) I use to stare at her (particularly at her breasts) in the manner that she should take note of my intentions. I was eager to show her that I was magnetized by her physically maturity, her magnetic eyes, magical smile, her makeup and costumes carved her novel picture in my heart. Since recent past I also noticed her boobs are bubbling to new heights and were erecting my penis. There onwards I use to search every occasion of talking to my sister lonely. Although I was not sure whether we both had mutual attraction but I observed that we both us are glancing each other time to time. It was my duty to drop her to the college every morning on my bike. I observed many times her hand touches to my penis, earlier I was overlooking this considering coincidence but then I decided to harvest this every opportunity.

When her hand touches to my penis, I started my penis growing more and so she should feel the erection. Later I come to know that she removes her hand when she feels my growing erection like touching an electric wire that is carrying a current. Here I was expecting that she should hold my erection so that I could make a move but it was not happening. Time was passing and I was getting more and more desperate to fuck her. When I cleared my ICWA entrance and that was come to know me on 1st Jan. 03 - that day CA and ICWA results declared- I hugged her deeply on the pretext of joy and as if I am doing it unintentionally I keep her in my embrace for almost a minute. When I released her, she was blushed and shying. Because this time I touched her body my full erection. Later I was thinking that she might complain to our parents so in evening when our mom came home I hugged her in the same manner -as I hold my sister in noon- but obviously this time my penis was not erected! She didn’t said anything but matter was not progressing at all. I was searching all possible chances. I started to withdraw underwear while sleeping and was sleeping on merely on a pyjama or Bermuda or on shorts so that she should view my erection like a tent and should make further move. I observed she saw my swollen tent many times but was quietly observing. I also bring some porn magazines and leave them on table or below my pillow so that she should at least glance them.

I know she saw those issues but neither shown like that on her face and nor complained to parents. As we are sharing same bathroom and toilet so when she takes bath earlier to me then I started masturbating on her panties and bras, leaves my cum thereon, and later put that panty or bra on bath stool or at other place than the normal pile of clothes so that she should guess later while collecting the clothes for washing and should note that what I did to her undergarments! If I take bath earlier then I use to spread my cum on bath stool. Once I shaved my penis, removed pubic hair and keeps the entire shaving kit clinging with hair and foam intentionally in bathroom as if I forget to clean it. After some time when I peek into bathroom, I found my kit was washed and was kept on its place! Twice I showed her my dick from the corners of my Bermuda (short), when I was resting on my bed with pillows below my head, reading a book with my knees upward and I was not put on my underwear inside the Bermuda. So I was sure that my dick was clearly visible to her when she was sitting on the corner of same bed. Finally, I concluded that she is neither showing any interest in my moves nor taking initiative. I got frustrated.

On the other hand, I was thinking though even if she is not showing any direct interest in me nor she is complaining to anyone in house means I could say that she is neutral moreover. So why should not I take the initiative by directly invading her and test my luck once. For that, I was searching an opportunity. After a few days, a solitary time arose. Our parents have to leave for Pune for a 3 days meeting for setting the SSC board papers. As both our papa and mom are on the committee of paper setting and every year, they have to visit board office at Pune. My sister and our grandma were left behind, My mother instructed to sleep us all in the same room. It was 13th Jan, Monday. However at night my granny requested that she would like to sleep in her regular room that is attached to verandah, as she could not sleep elsewhere being the new place may cause her sleeplessness at this old age. So at around 9 PM granny left for her room and asked me to lock the door inside carefully. We were alone watching the TV in our main bedroom. She was sitting in the sofa & I was lying in the bed watching TV. There was some love story going on! As I was thinking something different in my mind so I was shy watching the movie with her that day.

Once or twice I went purposefully to kitchen (to drink water) to avoid to see those love & kissing scenes on the movie. But she was so cool girl seriously looking at the love scene and enjoying them, as it seems like she is unaware of Love and sex. Thinking her innocence like ?Sridevi? in the movie ?Sadma? my penis was getting erected and I was waiting for a chance to fuck the innocent girl. It was around 11.30 pm, by the time she made herself comfortable to sleep down-thank God!- and laid her mattresses on the carpet side by my cot. I was pretending to sleep on my bed and my tent was on its full now. I was waiting for her replies. I know by now she noticed my tent many times not directly but from the corners of her eyes. After complete movie was over, She switched off the TV and drinks water from a jug nearby. Then she went to toilet for piss. In the quiet background of night, I can easily hear her pissing sound. That made me crazy and desperate and I decided to fuck her at any cost. Again she came in the room think for a while and then switch off the bedroom light and went to her bed. At midst of darkness I couldn’t really sleep, Some thing like monster inside me ignited to have a perfect fuck with her now.

After long thoughts, I made up my mind of how to make a love affair with her.... After a careful thought, I stated with a gargle mmuuueee, twice, thrice. I was heart beaten.......Eagerly waiting for her replies......Oh my God.......Finally you blessed me!....... She replied with the cough. Now I understood that she is sleepless and she is of the same intensions as I am having! In order to confirm further I coughed this time.... and oh God she gargled in replies this time! In fact I was waiting for this final sign. I started and come on rolling on the side of my cot...I approach her with my hands from my cot (As I told you, she was sleeping on the floor besides my cot). I first put my hand out of my bed and slowly crawled my hands to her from my bed (I never made an attempt to peep from my bed, all my hands did)....I was about to touch her......and was shaken by her meekly voice, "Bhaiya....didn't you get sleep??". I immediately took my hand and my mind was boggling to death.

I said, "Punam, I couldn't". She raised up her knees leaned to the bed, and said "Let me make you sleep",. She started, she reached my right hand and placed my palm on her cheek. My heart started pounding and my vain bloody pumping out. We were motionless for minutes. Slowly she whispered ?Sleep...Sleep...?rubbing her cheek on my palm. I was relaxed by her love whisper and slowly fingered her cheek as gently as I could. After fingering for about 2 minutes, I slowly took my hand off her Cheek and hold her shoulder to rise her knees. At last words came from my mouth "Punam Please sleep with me" !!. Oh God....to my surprise she did as I said and laid besides me on my bed and did not even protested. For a few minutes we were motionless, suddenly she tightened my hand with hers slender fingered tender palm and placed it on her belly. I made up mind not to waste time anymore.... I crawled my hand to her boobs, she was holding my hand tightly and never let me press it. She guided my hand to her neck...face and I started tickling her ears. I can hear her sex ecstasy voice mmmmm..mmmmm. and said Bhaiya please make love to me, I was half way on her, and started with the first kiss & smooch of my life.

With this she lost her control, holds my hair tightly, and never let me take my lips. I reached her tongue with mine, and she gave a bite. I kissed her all over her face, and so did she. I started to probe her boobs on her dress and this time she let me play, kiss and mouth over the kameez. I was pressing them over her kameez with my tremendous vigor. We were hugging and spinning each other rolling all over the bed, kissing each other. She was wearing salwar- kameez, I started unzipping her tops, and she was much co-operative turning her back for unzipping. We kneed on the bed and she raised her hand to take off her tops. As did to her, she did the same to take off my t-shirt. Still on the knees, I released her ponytail as she got big hair touching her hips. Now I could never resist and started hugging kissing her boobs and around. Scents emerging of her bare armpits were intoxicating me. I found her armpit was full with a black jet of hair. I caressed there.

She whispered my name ? Naren, Naren....?and hold my buttocks tightly to hers, as my hard penis was touching her, she was shocked, and hold my buttocks still tighter and reached my neck hugging with hers. When it was on the go, I slowly put my hands on her buttocks and slowly released her salwar nara. She suddenly realized and hence refrained me doing so. She was still half-dressed, I removed forcefully her salwar at last. I released her bra and saw her pair of nice breast standing stiff and erect. This time I carefully observed her boobs. She had a very nice pair of boobs. Whitish in color with faint brown or you can say reddish colored nipples. Although they were big in size but they were very hard and tight. Her nipples were erected. That site astonished me. We hugged in bare body and I realized the heat of her body in mine. I dragged my tongue all over her face, her hairy arm pits and boobs. She was so curious and demanding even as she holds my back hair, and guides me from her boobs to belly. She was screaming by the tickle of tummy. I went down licking and reached her toes. I stated going back kissing her legs, thighs. I raised her legs and kissed her thighs and started my journey (in side the thighs) towards the treasure of cunt. No word can explain her sexual appearance in her panties in the darkness

Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Indian Sex Stories Sex-Stories 32 11,204 07-22-2013 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
Question Fucking My Sister (Small Stories) gitaa00 0 7,363 04-17-2013 11:22 PM
Last Post: gitaa00
  An Unexpected Erotic Surprise Sex-Stories 1 5,157 12-11-2012 12:34 PM
  Student Teacher Sex Stories Collection Sex-Stories 23 81,961 11-01-2012 10:19 AM
  The True stories of a Slut Sex-Stories 2 6,862 08-05-2012 07:11 PM
  Best Incest Stories Sex-Stories 17 66,570 06-10-2012 07:01 PM
  Femdom Stories - Female Domination Stories Sex-Stories 0 20,337 05-30-2012 08:40 AM
  Mom Sex Stories Sex-Stories 2 58,005 05-10-2012 09:20 PM
  Suzi's Erotic Odyssey Sexy Legs 12 3,590 10-05-2011 09:00 PM
Last Post: Sexy Legs
  Rajni, Mala and Joy: An Erotic Extravaganza – Part IV gsbux 0 2,219 06-30-2011 03:12 PM
Last Post: gsbux