Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Erotic and Incest Stories
05-23-2012, 11:01 AM
RE: Erotic and Incest Stories
Wife's Cousin At A Dubai Hotel
While reading so many stories from my fellow friends, I said to my self, it would be unfair if I do not narrate 'meri Sachchi Kahani' that happened to me a couple of years ago but has literally changed my life 'hamaisha kai liyai'. It was second year of my marriage. My wife Niha is beautiful and gorgeous having fair colour, slender body and very appropriate sizes of the body parts we all love to touch and cherish (I mean her mammay and hips) so after marrying her I did not need anyone else for anything. Both of us were together while I got admission in an UK college and we moved abroad for few years (to study more).

We did not have any kids so loneliness and cultural isolation in a foreign country in fact helped us to be even closer. I am shy and reserved by nature so as the time passed by, Niha became my best friend and the only sex partner. After watching English movies, we experimented a lot. We not only fucked each other in the normal way but we mastered art of giving oral pleasure. She expected this to happen on weekends so she shaved her pussy on Saturday mornings. In the night we used to start the game at eleven in night and after two long hour of exploring sex kissing, nibbling, licking, sucking, fingering and fucking, we used to sleep in each others arms with our vital parts smothered in cum.

Back home in Karachi, my friends, parents as well as in-laws considered me 'extremely shareef' and could swear upon my chastity (and that was not wrong as I was a real virgin till my suhaag raat). I happened to visit Pakistan during my studies for an assignment for a week or so. Since my in-laws stayed in Karachi so I preferred to stay with them. During those days, there was a cousin of my wife called Sheela and quite beautiful chick also staying there. Niha, my wife back in England met some Pakistani families there and talked about her desire to marry Sheela to some decent boy there. The parents of suitable boys always wanted to see Sheela before agreeing to anything and would not accept photos only. While I was preparing to go back, Niha proposed her parents to send Sheela with me to England so that during Sheela's stay there, parents of prospective grooms could meet Sheela and decide. Believing me to be the blessing in disguise, they requested me to company Sheela as this was supposed to be her first international trip ever. It took them almost ten days to arrange her ticket and visa and all that time I was staying at my in-laws.

Not much to do, I spent most of the time with Sheela. I tried my best to befriend her as much as possible. By the time, we took our flight, we were very friendly and frank to each other, able to say or do anything with each other, not to mention that so far everything was very much normal. After boarding aircraft, we got the twin seat and sat together. Just chatting, little humour and laughs made us quite free to each other and even I dared to tell her a few dirty jokes and she seemed to enjoy that. Our flight was not direct and we were supposed to land at Dubai for a while and then take another connection to London. On reaching Dubai, we thoroughly visited duty free area and the way we held each other's hands, people thought us to be a happy couple. After a few hours when we were fully exhausted there was another announcement from airline that the aircraft that was supposed to take us from there to London is stuck somewhere else and the next available flight would be next day noon. Airline compensated us by providing four-star accommodation with free meals and an evening tour to city area. Not bad, I thought. Soon we reached the hotel. The room occupancy on twin basis and who else could be my roommate except Sheela so both of us happy about this unexpected 'Aik ticket main do mazai' event. First of all we informed Niha in London and our parents back in Pakistan about this change in schedule. Evening was wonderful and by the time we were back after visiting all those shopping areas, we were all exhausted and finished.

That was twelve in the night and Sheela was too exhausted so she just changed her clothes to Shalwar Qameez and dropped herself on bed soon into deep sleep. I was all awake because I felt strong urge to have sex with some one. I was away from Niha for almost a month and there was a fire in my loins and my close friend Sheela was lying there in a deep sleep. She was a virgin but she was a ripe girl waiting to be explored by some one. What if that some one is me? After fighting with my self for half an hour, my urge to have sex with Sheela won but I thought of something new. The cool air of hotel aircon and fan had made her shirt 'daaman' fly up and exposing her shalwar covering her golden triangle. I would just kiss on her thighs and if she does not wake up, try to kiss her pussy and while my tongue is lapping her thighs and her pussy, I will hold my rod in my hands and masturbate. If she gets up I will say sorry.. That's it......... With that intention, I planted my first kiss on her thigh. She did not wink and I continued with my second kiss. Now I was breathing her aroma and was getting crazy. My lips were inching towards her cunt lips and then just before placing my lips over her pussy cheeks, I looked at her face. She was breathing heavily but apparently sleeping. The moment I placed my lips there, she gasped and said 'aaahhh...' but did not open her eyes. I knew she is all awake. Her pussy had a wonderful fragrance and it raised my sexual urge.

My rod was rock hard and wanted to get released so I removed my pants. My cock sprang up with evil intentions, wanting some hole badly. Unable to control myself, I moved my hands and opened her 'azaar-bund' the rope tying her shalwar to her waist. If she was really in sleep, she would have woke up by now but her silent 'aaah.. Oooh.. ' told her liking for the game and when she wiggled her waist to help me lower her shalwar I was dead sure of that. Now I was licking her pussy lips with long, deep and slow strokes, she was moaning and moaning. Now I stood up and while fingering her, started beating my rod with my hands. I did not want to deflower her so I just masturbated. Big surprise came, when I saw her hand trying to touch my cock. As soon as she touched it, my cock spurted cum in spasms. Drops of thick cum spoiled her shirt and smothered her sweet belly. Barely contended with what I had done, I went to bed and tried to sleep. After a while I saw Sheela going for a pee to bathroom. When she came back, instead to going to her bed, she dropped herself on my bed, almost over me. I faced myself towards her, her eyes were still closed. Slowly I placed my lips on her lips. She was very hot and soon we were hugging each other. She was in a trance, just murmuring ' Oh I love you, please do that to me... Please kiss me... Please hug me tight... Oh I love you.. You are wonderful..' I slowly removed her shirt and bra. She had medium size white boobs with pink/brown nipples on them. Her areola was not that big but the size of her nipples was surprising.

Her nipples were almost an inch long and as I was sucking them slowly, were releasing some taste that was different that of Niha. I was trying to suck her nipples while she wanted me to devour whole of her boob so she cupped one at a time and pushed it into my mouth. After enjoying them for a while, I turned my attention to her lower portion and removed her shalwar. Now she was all-naked. Her skin quality was superb. Tight, fragrant, silky and shining. I planted series of many kisses on her belly and then her naval. Soon I was sucking her pussy again but this time, Sheela was all with me, enjoying to the full. She spread her wide so that I may lick them as much as possible. I was nibbling at her clitoris and she was getting crazy. I fondled Sheela pussy and was slowly able to insert my full finger in her pussy, she cried with pain as her hymen ruptured but after a few minutes got used to that sweet pain. She enjoyed and she responded by kissing me harder and harder. My cock by now was getting into its very thirst urge to get into a hot moist pussy or a loving sucking mouth. Her pussy was all moist and her juices were flowing. Meanwhile I took her pink nipples into my mouth, rolling in my lips and moving my tongue around it - and doing the same to the other boob.

Her face was red hot and sex was written all over it. Her lips became red almost like rose petals. I knew I had to work hard on this girl as my cock was like four fingers for her and this was her first fuck. I lapped up her again and slowly moved my finger in and out, her juices were flowing and she was slowly moving her hips to push against my finger. I kept on at my effort and lovingly cupped her face in my hands and asked her to give me long nice kiss. Sheela's kiss was really sweet her saliva was like syrup of sugar, her tongue like a piece of chocolate and her lips like rose petals. Her breath was heavy and quick, she was actually fully aroused, I tried inserting my finger further and this time it was more than half inside her. I rubbed my finger on the sides of cunt walls and brought her flow her juices even more heavily. By now Sheela was so aroused that she didn't care that I had torn her cherry with my finger. My finger and tongue did a great job in relaxing her. She was ready and I was ready for final round. I sat between Sheela's legs and spread them raising them and folding them at her knees and pressed her knees to her chest, this brought her pussy up. Now I guided my cock to her hole I started exerting pressure. Half of the cock's head was inside her by now and I could feel the smallness of her pussy. I pressed further, She almost screamed as I continued to exert pressure and managed to get half of my cock inside. She was in pain but was smiling. Despite the aircon there were beads of perspiration on my forehead. Sheela pulled up to catch my hips and asked me to move my cock further up in her pussy. I first pulled it out a bit and pushed it in again, I pulled it out an inch and pushed it back an inch ever so slowly and then slowly pushed my cock further up and with only half of my cock inside her I stopped.

There was one more round of kissing and licking of her boobs to draw her attention away from the pain. When Sheela became more comfortable and pain had gone down, she asked me to ram my cock fully inside, begged me to do it in one go. My cock inside her cunt felt her juices flow and ooze out of her pussy, tainted with her virgin blood. Now I started pushing my cock inside her and in seconds, I fully tore her hymen and almost fully inserted my cock in her. Sheela was in heaven and so was I. Now it was easy as she let me fuck her. She moved her hips up and down, pushing out my cock and then trusting her hips to pull it back in her. She then asked me to lie on my back and let her ride. Now I was lying on my back and she was over me, moving up and down. Sheela was brave, but still, this was her first time and she did not have experience so did not enjoy it much. I told her to get onto her fours and inserted my cock into her pussy from behind. I was about to come and as I reached climax, I held her tight and pulled her close to me, inserting my cock as far as it would go and squirted my cum inside her. With that, she also came. Her juices flowed out of her pussy.

It was smell of sex everywhere. There was a look of contention and happiness on our faces. We then took bath together washed ourselves clean. Two hot chocolate drinks made us fresh again but both of us were tired and went to sleep in each other's arms. The morning was all roses for us and throughout rest of the journey, we were laughing and smiling. Sheela reached there safely and fortunately one of the families liked her to be bride of their son. Niha is still unaware of our relationship and considers me a 'vary caring' person. Sheela is now very much loyal to her husband and two kids and never flirts around but there is one exception and that's me. If I go to London or she comes to Karachi and everything is perfect we celebrate that 'deflowering ceremony' by rehearsing it in a romantic and sexual night together.

Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Rani Enjoys Her Brother in Law
Rani my younger brother's wife was a full women. She was small in height though but had full 40 DD sized boobs which seemed to burst out of her blouse, a narrow waist and a grand ass. She was fair, had long hair which reached her below her waist and touched the place between her ass cheeks. Her eyes somehow always conveyed that she was horny from inside. My brother was in police force and was posted out of town. Rani lived with her daughters and sister. Ever since my wife died six months ago, I was longing to have sex with women. Rani's heavy breasts and big ass made me very horny.

In order to have Rani for me I increased my frequency of visits to their house and used to stay for two three days at a time. Having nice joked with Rani and her daughters. Jokes with Rani used to take double meaning many times that made me confident that Rani can be mine.

One night I requested Rani to sleep in the same room where my bed was arranged. I knew it was a weird request by the standards of our family and society but to my surprise Rani agreed to this request. When we went to bed, It was difficult for me to sleep because I was very hot and a hot sexy women was sleeping close to me. I started rubbing my cock thinking about Rani's body. After sometime I noticed some movement on Rani's bed too. I concentrated on her and noticed that the rhythm of her movements was also regular. I guessed she was also masturbating.

Her bed was only at an arms length from my bed so I tried to lift the bed sheet she was covering her body with and yes I was right she was naked from her waist and below and her fingers were between her thighs. Rubbing her cunt lips.

This scene put me on fire. I got up from my bed and pounced on Rani's body. Rani felt me coming and welcomed me in her arms. I landed between her thighs. Her petticoat was already lowered and her love hole having shiny drops of juices around it. It was well shaved and exposed the pink petals in full bloom. Her clit was large and protruding and had become big now.

I showered kisses on her face and neck, She also kissed and bit my lips. Soon we were in tight embrace. I opened her blouse to let those big boobs come in my grip who had teased me for nearly two months now. As they opened I feasted on them and sucked the big nipples. Rani became hot and hot and was longing to have my lund in her choot. She had opened my Pyjama and was trying to take my prick in her love hole, I tried to desist from inserting because I wanted to enjoy her sexy badly more and more. I continued with my foreplay and teased her clit with my fingers. She became wild and gripped my lund to put it right into her.

"Uhh Ab chod daalo mujhe" She said in a voice full of lust.

"Uhh Rani aaj saaree raat tujhe chodoonga" I comforted her and continued with my sucking of her nipples.

I also rubbed her vulva which were flooding with her juices. I applied some of these juices on the tip of my cock. It became more hot and hard.

Now Rani had raised her legs to my shoulders to let my cock enter her glistening choot. I bent down and took those pink lips in my mouth and she cried with joy. I further pressed her cunt with my tongue and she started jumping in her bed. As I teased her clitty she went into a spasm of orgasm and held my hair and mouth tightly around her choot.

She was muttering all sorts of sexy sounds from her throat. I raised myself and rubbed my cock over her breasts. She enjoyed the sight and her body went into rounds and rounds. These made the rubbing more enjoyable.

Gradually her actions became more demanding and now she wanted my lund in her choot by force. I positioned tip of my man hood on the entrance of her love hole and before I could apply any pressure Rani listed her hips and with a sound of Fuch my cock went deep into her love tunnel and hit the womb with an inch and a half still remaining out. I pushed the rest of cock in her and she cried with pain mixed with joy as tip of my cock hit her hilt.

I started pumping her choot with full force and obscene sounds of fuch fuch were coming from her flooded cunt. This increased our joy further and I increased the speed further. Rani raised her legs more and her thighs were now on my shoulder and her bliss was in full view. It was taking my cock as it it was sucking it inside. "Fuck me - fuck me - fuck me" she yelled. Both of us pressing hard against each other as our bodies slowly started shaking, neither of us wanting to part from our bond that held us together.

I pressed her nipples and suck her lips in the heightened fucking activity. Rani was fast losing her control over her voice and body actions.

Looking down seeing my cock sliding in and out of her, just below that ass I love so much, my pelvis thrusting hard against her causing her breasts to swing wildly. I felt her fingers against my cock and realised she was rubbing her clit almost as fast as I was fucking her.

She muttered "uhh aur tej chodo" "uhh aur andar" aaj faad do meree choot ko" I also went higher and higher in ecstasy . After some time Rani started to cum. Her whole body went into involuntary motions and she bit and pushed nails all over my body. I went on fucking like a mad man and felt my balls were going to burst. When Rani slowed down a bit my hot lava stated to pour into her choot and she loved it and took it deeper and deeper. Perhaps It was going right into her womb.

That night I also took Rani's ass cherry because my brother had not fucked her ass. She became wild as my huge cock pierced her ass cherry and rammed her for next 20 minutes.

After that night Rani became my slut and did anything for me. We had every kind of imaginable sexual activity. She was highly sexy and used to love bath and piss right in front of me, shave my pubic hair and whenever possible remain naked for me. She even used to leave her husband in his bed room for being with me and became pregnant from me twice. This was in spite of the fact that her husband had undergone vasectomy operation. She gave birth to these children. I used to bring her to my house at Delhi during delivery time and we had enjoyed sex till start of her labour pain on both occasions. I have taken milk from her boobs along with our children.

Sunita and I grew up in the same neighbourhood. She was a beautiful girl and when she began to bloom in her teens, I always longed to take her in my arms and make love to her - she also used to give me knowing looks but we never had the courage to express ourselves and thus I suffered in my silent love.
Suddenly one day Sunita was gone - her father got transferred. Life went on I finished my college and took up cushy job. My parents started looking for a suitable match for me and one of the proposals for my marriage was from our old neighbours, the Kuttys - Sunita's parents. I was delighted and told my mother to finalise everything even without once wanting to see Sunita, I knew she was a beauty in her early teens and now at 21 she would have been a showstopper. So everything got settled, we were not interested in a big pomp and show, marriage was simple and quick . I hate dowry etc and believe that such things are a curse on our society but Sunita's parents insisted that Sunita and I must take something as a present(if not dowry). On Persistent pressure I agreed for them to arrange our honeymoon.

So off we flew to Kathmandu for the 'D' day. The hotel we checked in was five star and our room had a view of the snow capped mountains. The atmosphere was romantic. I haven't described the beauty of my beloved Sinuate, who was simply ecstatic at our marriage and confessed she had a crush on me in those bygone years. Sunita is a tall girl, fair, almond shaped eyes, a beauty oval face, her hair long upto her bums and a stunning figure 36-24-36(literally) and - thank God - she was not those thin types, but neither fat - she was very nice to hold in my arms, soft and warm, receptive and responsive. We had so far only exchanged kisses and a little of necking and mild pressing of her boobs. Sunita is a shy girl.

First we decided to have shower, I suggested to Sunita we bathe together, she declined and said nothing doing - very shy really. After we had both bathed, we decided to call for our dinner. After dinner, we lay in our bathrobes on the bed. I noticed Sunita was very tense and was hardly speaking. When I asked her for the reason, she told me she was a virgin and that she was afraid of having sex - she thought it was very painful. I knew I had to relax her all girls are very tense on their 'first time/night'. So I asked her to get dressed up and we decided to give the Casinos in Kathmandu a run down. We didn't have to step out our hotel as they had a big casino. Sunita was beaming with joy as she knew 'sex' was postponed (but not for long as I had it all planned out to make our first mating a memorable one). We gambled and won some money. We also had some wine, with which Sunita shed some of her inhibitions and we indulged in some heavy kissing in the hotel lift as well as in the passage upto our room. I lifted Sunita in my arms and entered our room. It was well past midnight. Sunita quickly changed in to her nightgown, which was semi transparent - her body was sending sparks up my mind and my organ was constantly on a hard-on. I too changed and came to lie beside her. Sunita opened her lovely eyes, gave me a nice long kiss, brought my face down her cleavage and rubbing her breasts on my face, bid me goodnight and fell asleep. I think the wine had really taken over her. I softly laid her on the bed and tossing and turning I also fell asleep. In the wee hours of the morning, I found Sunita lying very close to me clinging for warmth. Kathmandu was a very cold place and it was peak of winter. I drew her closer to me, planting a hot wet kiss on her lips, which opened to welcome my tongue; Sunita sucked on my tongue and then pushed her tongue inside my mouth. Sunita's mouth was sugary sweet; her saliva in mouth was fantastic. She really smelled nice and I could see sex oozing out of each pore of her body.

I ...encouraged her and asked her if I could remove her gown, she hesitated but then finally agreed. Now she was only in her bra and panties. I quickly unhooked her bra, setting her lustful mounds free. What a sight, fantastic boobs, her skin soft and silky, her big boobs were firm and the big nipples adorning her tips were inviting me to suck them. I tenderly took hold of her one boob and licked its nipple. Sunita must have felt some enjoyment as she took my other hand and placed it on her other boob. I started sucking her boob, slowly but strongly, making her nipples stand up. The nipples were long and I could roll them in my mouth giving Sunita more pleasure.

I inserted my hand in side the elastic of panties and gripped her bottom, which was fleshy and firm, I even passed my finger tenderly between her hips. I was kissing her and suddenly found that her lips had become cold. I knew the fear was over taking her enjoyment. I quickly removed her panties and asked her not to panic. We have to consummate or marriage and if we didn't have sex in the beginning of our marriage, her fears will on multiplying and asked her to cooperate. She was terrified at the sight of my penis, which was set free by me as I had taken off my shorts. I asked her to hold my organ in her hands and to feel it. I told her my whole body and mind loved and that I had no intention of hurting her and that she should enjoy our sacred sex. Sunita was reluctant and preferred to distance herself from me. I knew I had to now drive myself into the next gear and fuck Sunita, otherwise she could become frigid and we could make our lives very sad - without sex I mean its not worth living.

Sunita's pussy had been clean shaven (for the occassion, she told me her beauty parlor had done it as all brides are shaved of all body hair. She lay like a fairy in nude. She was stunning all right and she will be mine for life. I was happy. I told Sunita how beautiful she was and that I was a person of immense luck having my long lost love as my wife. This made her feel happy and she gave me a few kisses, bring her breasts to my mouth which I sucked hungrily. Sunita finally parted her legs and asked me to get on with it. I jumped with joy and kissed her pussy, rubbing her thick pubic lips. She was dry, not even a trace of moisture. I knew I had a job at hand and I promised Sunita I would make her happy. I parted her pussy lips to locate her clitoris, which was hiding behind her folds of pussy flesh. Having found the clit I rubbed it with tip of my tongue, I tried to suck it and in the process also took my tongue at the gateway of Sunita's cunt. It was real small and I had difficulty to even insert the tip of my tongue.

But I did not lose patience and continued my ministrations, pressing her tits with my hand, rubbing her nipples and deftly moving my tongue up and down her furrow and also darting it in and out of her cunt. I noticed the first change that she was warming up when she parted her legs even further, making access to her cunt a little freer. I knew I had to continue the warm up so I got between ( www.indiansexstories.mobi ) her legs lifted them bending them at their knees and folding them up her chest. I then brought my face at her raised pussy and started loving it madly, showering innumerable kisses, licking her clit and opening her cunt with my tongue and all the time my free hands were pumping her tits rolling her nipples in my fingers and pinching them. Sunita finally became excited and I tasted her virginal juices flow from her pussy. I knew she was now ready. I lifted my face and looked at Sunita, she was loving it. I asked her to put my cock at the entrance of her pussy, she coyly refused and placed her hand on her eyes. So with my ramrod, stiff like a rod, hard like wood, its head red with excitement of meeting its partner the CUNT. I placed the knob of my cock on her cunt and first rubbed it all over her pussy and brought it back to her opening. I repeated this a number of times and heard Sunita moan with pleasure.

The time had come for the real thing. Placing the cock's head at her opening, I grabbed her tits in both hands and pressed them nicely and locked my lips on her lips and at the same time applied pressure on her pussy. Her pussy was very tight and I couldn't move my cock into her. I applied my saliva all over her pussy and also my cock and again tried with a little more and succeeded in just inserting half the head of my cock. Sunita was getting pain and she was trying to free her mouth from my lips, but I was very firm on her and didn't let her move, pain or no pain, she was to be deflowered that early morning and she must enjoy having sex otherwise she will never have sex. With this resolve in my mind I proceeded to continuously apply pressure on her cunt, succeeding in inserting the head of my cock. All the while I continued to suck on her tongue, not leaving her mouth even for a second and rubbing my hands all over her body, pinching her bottom and at the same time continued the pressure to part her cunt with my cock which was now half length inside her cunt when I felt the head of my cock get resistance, I could feel her virginal membrane against my cock and I applied even more pressure cutting across the barrier and in few minutes my full cock was inside her cunt. Though in pain Sunita was not trying to free herself from me. Her cunt was like a very tight glove on my cock and when I tried to pull it out and push it in, it was very difficult. I proceed to love Sunita, kissing her, sucking her tits. Sunita was in tears but no screams. I told her to relax and that the pain will be there only for few seconds and after that only enjoyment. With just very small movements I made her cunt lubricated again, my cock was flowing its pre-cum juice into her choot, lubricating it and Sunita too having relaxed, it was easy for me to move my cock up and down her choot. (choot is the Hindi equivalent of cunt). Sunita was sobbing but those sobs gradually faded. I was now moving my full cock in and out of her choot, which was now hot. Sunita was climbing on her sex arousal, her boobs were flush with blood hot to touch, her breath warm and she was blowing hot air on my naked body. I was sure that I could now move in top gear and finish this lovely mating into a wonderful cum+orgasm.

I started moving my cock in and out of her cunt more briskly and powerfully, I raised my self and changed the angle of entry of my cock in choot so that her clit got the rub from my cock while it was pounding her virgin pussy, our bodies were thudding when I was pushing into her, my balls were slapping her bottom and she was now hot, her cunt trying to eat away my cock into her. Sunita was a silent lover that night, no words, no moans, no FUCK ME HARD, but her choot and boobs warmth were a welcome response belied her shyness.. After several strokes, I reached my climax and squirted my cum inside her hot cunt and I lay on her fully joining legs to legs, thighs to thigh cock fully inside her choot and when I kissed her, she also reached her orgasm. I clasped her in my arms into a tight embrace, kissing her lips, eyes, face, sucking her nipples and complimented her on such a wonderful beginning to our sex lives. She was happy, she kissed me back and said that now over with it she did not have any more fears and infact she liked what had happened. Her words brought my cock into another erection and cock started growing big inside her choot and we started another fuck, Sunita reached another orgasm in seconds and then again another one and another one.

Shy alright, but Sunita was definitely hot, she was getting multiple orgasms. I could feel her choot tightening its grip on my Lund(cock). I continued to fuck her and while her choot was being fucked, the Sun began its rise from behind the mountain and blessed us with its glorious light and warmth. The morning had arrived and after stroking her choot with my Lund I flooded Sunita's choot with my cum.

Sunita had a marvelous body and heavenly fantastic choot. On that morning I fell in real love with Sunita And thanked God for having blessed me with such wife.

VALENTINE DAY GIFT
Aarti gave a final glance to herself and was satisfied with the way she looked. She was going to meet Sanjeev for the first time and was bit worried about how it will go. They had met on internet and had written so many mails to each other that they thought they knew each other perfectly though they had never seen each other yet. The bond that had developed between them was like love but they were not lovers. It was something beyond the normal male female attraction. It had started hesitatingly at first but then it had gained strength and matured. As she sat waiting for him to come, she thought why did she agree to meet him. Was it right ? He did seem to be sincere in his writing but then he was still a male. Her own husband, a man she loved so dearly till recent years, had now created a different image of males in her mind. Are all males like this, she wondered. No, that cannot be but who knows.

Now that the moment of meeting Sanjeev was coming together, she was feeling uneasy. More so , since she knew for what purpose he was coming. It was not to be a normal friends’ meeting. The meeting was going to be something much more. She was to reveal her body to him. She had never done that except to her husband and her gynac. And to do that in front of another male now , one whom she had never even seen before. Oh god , why did she agree for this. She wished she could back out of it but she didn’t know how to contact him. She desperately went to her computer to open her mailbox and scanned through his mails hoping to find somewhere his contact number. The mail which made her agree to this meeting and the purpose of this meeting was now on screen in front of her. She had been much in depressing mood last few months. The unhappy fights with her husband were taking a big toll out of her mental happiness. Her whole outlook towards life had become negative and she would just sit like a stone for hours without doing anything. A bubbly cheerful lady had been now reduced to vegetable state. A girl who just 4 years back could run miles with weights had problems even to step down the stair case of the house. The whole body felt , it had passed through a sugar cane juice machine squeezing out all the life juices from her. Lack of sleep was further torturing her. Is there no end to this , she had wondered once while writing to Sanjeev. It was then he wrote that he would like to meet her to give her a massage which would help her to get away from this ever sinking feeling. He had indicated that he knew a special spiritual massage which was just right for her condition. And she like a fool had agreed. How could she believe this fellow whom she had never met before. Didn’t she know , what was meaning of massage given by a member of opposite sex.

She had enjoyed many a massages during her post delivery days but those were by a lady. But this was going to be from a man. And he had written that he wanted 2 hours for it and she must ensure that during these hours and atleast one hour after that they should not be disturbed by anybody. What did he plan by saying so. To be alone, with bare minimum clothes , with a male whom she did not even know. Oh god, why did she agree for this. She decided she could not take this anymore and she must walk out now. If Sanjeev comes, let him come , see the locked door , curse her and go back. He may break off the friendship but that is better than what she was going through now. Having decided that, she walked towards the door to walk out. She opened the door to see a man standing outside just about to press the door bell. She had never seen the person but she instantly recognized him.

So many times she had thought about how he must be looking and now when she really saw him, he could be nobody else but Sanjeev. She was speechless at this sudden appearance. The man smiled warmly and said “Hi Aarti, I am Sanjeev”. Though taken aback at this sudden appearance, all she could do was to wish and smile back inviting him inside. He did look handsome , not the animal she had been imagining some time back. That smile certainly radiated a genuine friend. Yes, this man she could trust. She had been working as a Public Relation Officer of a 5 star hotel for a long time during which she had met thousands of people. She knew whom to trust and whom not to trust. He certainly looked as the one belonging to first category. But was she ready to bear before him. It was to late to back out now. He did not waste any time on formalities and straightaway asked, would we be alone for next 2 hours or so. She hesitatingly said yes trying to look for any signs of any trap. But there seemed to be none. Ok get ready, where is the room, he asked. She directed him to inner room where she had made arrangements for the massage. He ordered her to go to the room , strip to bear minimum , lie down on the chatai and cover herself up with a long broad Turkish towel. I cannot do this. I cannot do this. Let him only massage my feet and hands. I cannot allow him to touch any other part of my body. She thought and thought and decided yes she will not allow that. But her inner mind teased her, did she not want that handsome man to massage her. Infact he was quite charming. But where would that massage lead to. He had meanwhile changed into a simple Tshirt and short pants from the clothes that he had come in. Lying there , she could now see him clearly and what she saw gave her much comfort. He took out a cassette from his bag and put it in the music system. The music was a blend of western and Indian music , slow easy listening kind, not very fast , not very slow, almost sensual. It had a sound of sea waves coming at the back. Somewhere there was a bird chirping. The music did sound quite soothing and the volume he had put was just right. Not very loud, not very slow. But she felt very awkward lying there on the floor and him standing there looking at her . She was thankful for his suggestion of covering herself with the big towel. Ok let me first explain the concept of this massage, he said. This is not the kind of massage which normal people have. The normal massage is physical in nature.

The person giving the massage and the person receiving the massage , both are involved at physical level with one another. But the massage that I am going to give you is not for your muscles or bones. It is for your innerself , your spiritual body, your spiritual energy, your mind. The relaxation in your physical body will automatically come because of this but it not the end. It is only the beginning. Are you ready ? Aarti just did not know what to do. All this mumbo jumbo was sounding bit too weird. But at the same time, this man did gave a feeling of warmth and love and genuine friendship. She said yes. He sat on the floor cross legged with eyes closed, back totally straight, the kind of pose she had seen of people meditating. What was this fellow upto now. Here was a lady in her bare minimums and this fellow had nothing to do but close his eyes and meditate. Anyway she lied on the floor and with nothing better to do turned her ears to the music which was playing.

It was good and she felt relaxing. She closed her eyes. A few minutes later , she felt his touch on her thumb of left leg. A sort of electric current went through her. She opened her eyes to see Sanjeev sitting by her left leg and his both hands applying olive oil from the tin he had brought to the fingers of her left leg. Slowly he applied oil and then started his massage of her fingers on the left leg. The strokes were extremely slow. He saw her looking at him and ordered her to close the eyes and enjoy the massage. She did, there was nothing else in the world that she wanted more at this time. Her whole body seemed dead tired just waiting for that magic touch which would revitalize her. Was that kind of magic available ? His massage strokes were slow and steady. She had heard about Acupressure. Was this fellow doing something like that. She wondered but did not care. The effect of massage was already climbing to her mind. Those relaxed , slow, steady touches of warmth and love were creating effects of a good wine drunk so slowly. Slowly his hands moved upwards on the left leg to her thigh, massaging each and every part , every cell. Already she could feel her left leg much more relaxed than other parts of the body. His touch was so relaxing. She remembered what he had said that this was not physical massage but was a spiritual massage. Yes it was, she could clearly identify with that. But through that rapidly relaxing state, a warning message was flashing somewhere in the mind. As his hands massaged her thighs, she knew the distance between the allowable and forbidden area was getting extremely narrow.

His fingers would come very close to those forbidden areas , stay there for some time and when she thought they would cross over to forbidden side, shift their angle and go back the way they had come. Assured that as yet she was safe, she went back to enjoying the massage. Finished with massage of both the legs, he lifted the towel from her stomach allowing it to remain on the top part of the body. She hesitated at this new development but was now beyond any complaining mood. She had never felt this kind of relaxation before. Even her eyes did not want to open. She was slowly being transported to another world His fingers went round and round starting from just below chest area and went down all the way till her pubic area. His fingers were so close to her private parts but they did not have any element of lust in them. They kept their distance. She felt her panty had been slightly pulled down to provide him access to area below navel level . When did he do that, she never realized. For a moment she wondered , how much of her was being exposed to him. But at the same time , she was beyond all those petty things. She has started understanding about what all he had said about this being much above the physical level. There were throbbing sensations in her body wherever he had massaged as if those points were radiating energy. She could clearly see her body now divided in two halfs.

The bottom half totally relaxed but at the same time bubbling with energy. And a top half which felt all dead tired and now eager for those magic touch of this man. It was like the desert eager to receive the water which would bring life in barren zones. She now felt his hands moving upwards the stomach towards her chest. She heard him say, you will have to unhook your bra , the straps of your bra are not allowing my hands to move freely. A moments hesitation later, she unhooked but allowed the garment to remain where it was , more secure in knowledge that above this , the turkish towel was there protecting her body from this man’s eyes. She felt his hands moving on the sides of her chest and before she realized they had already moved on to her breasts. For a moment her breathing stopped feeling his fingers on them. But they never stayed on them, one moment they were there and then they were gone to other parts. They came again on the breasts and again they moved away in a circular motion. He was following a circular pattern, from her shoulders and down to stomach and up again. He moved upwards to her shoulders, massaging each joint carefully, slowly and moved down her left hand step by step, each joint separately, each muscle separately, down to each finger of the hand. The left hand followed by right hand. He stopped and she felt him covering her with that big towel. But hadn’t that towel been always there covering her bust. When did he remove it ? Why had she not realized that earlier. Had he hypnotized her ? Whatever it is, she was beyond all that. She had never opened her eyes since the massage had started and never wanted to now.

She had entered a new world , a virgin territory to which she had never traveled before. Where was she ? She sensed him sitting down behind her head and then his two hands started their upwards magic journey from her neck area and then upward to her face. Slow relaxed strokes. His fingers were crackling with energy. She could feel the heat coming out of them. The heat was entering her every body cell , burning the tiredness, the lethargy stored in them for years. A deep cleansing process was on. She had lost the sense of time, infact the sense of any dimension at all. She realized that he had stopped massaging her what seemed after eternity. But she longed for more of his magic touch. Her body was pulsating with energy received from his hands and her erotic zones were on fire. She felt him lying down beside her. But he did not touch her. It was as if he was relaxing after that long massage he had given her. Did not he have any feelings ? But suddenly she sensed him lying on top of her. This sudden intrusion of his body inside her personal area was totally unexpected but not unwanted. Hadn’t she been wanting this for last few moments. Automatically her hands went over to his back and around him pulling him hard over her. She did not want to leave any gap between her and him.

Her hands moved all over his back trying to cover entire area as much as possible. As her hand reached his head, she turned his head and guided it to her face forcing his lips to touch hers. As they kissed slowly at first and more daringly later, the fire in her was growing. With all her energy she kissed his lips feeling the juice of his mouth. His tongue darted in through her lips inside her mouth exploring her and teasing her. The passion increasing its momentum. The break in the kiss came only to catch the breath and back again their lips united. He slowly moved down kissing her neck and then planted a kiss on her bosom , her twins trying desperately to get free from the unhooked bra. He removed the straps from her shoulder and set them free. She had not opened her eyes all this time but now wanted to see his reaction as he saw her breasts in all their natural glory. She opened her eyes to see him giving a loving stare at her twin delights. As he noticed her look at him, he gave her a smile and then bent down to take her nipple in his mouth. Like a hungry baby he sucked her . My baby , she thought. Her bosom heaved upwards to give her baby her milk. He sucked her nipples trying unsuccessfully to take her entire breast in his mouth. His other hand caressing her other breast , his fingers playing with the nipple. His lips circled around the nipple and jumped from one breast to another to give pleasure to both the breasts.

His mouth then began their downward journey further. As his lips went down her stomach and her navel, a new expectation came arise from her erotic zones. Was he going to kiss her at the place she wanted him to and the place where no man had yet kissed her. Her husband had never indulged in foreplay. For him caressing was a waste of time. Even on her wedding night, the nights when every girl dreams of surrendering herself lovingly to physical desires of hers and her husband, her dreams had been shattered by her husband’s animalism. There had been no love making. It had been only sed, a rape by her husband who had just pulled all her clothes and then had roughly entered her without caring for both mental and physical pain that he was causing her. Since then , all these years, it had been only rape by him. Many times he had tried to force his penis in her mouth to have oral sex but she never had allowed him to do that and he had drawn back for fear of her biting his precious tool off. She had gone immune to his advances and just lied their on the bed to have him his way and then go to sleep. Now for the first time , she was discovering the charms of love making. This man whom she had not even seen till few hours back had taken control of her mind and body. Both these of hers , at this moment wanted nothing but him. Oh where were his lips ? They had already reached the tip of her panties.

She couldnot hold back any further and herself pushed down her panties to surrender herself totally to him. As her legs spread, his lips were now circling her mound teasing her. His lips went round and round the love hole and then down to her thighs and up to her navel but never on the hole itself. She was desperate now, her clit wanted that darting tongue inside her. Just then she felt his tongue on her clitoris. Ohhhhh….what a sweet shock that gave her involuntary jerking her. He held her clitoris trying to suck it and then his lips darted all around it basking it in the juices that were flowing freely all around. The clitoris had become a nerve center sending passion waves all over her. His tongue flicked down to her love hole and then hungrily darted inside slurping the waves of juices that were coming out from her. For eternity his tongue played with her clit but stopping at the point which would make her cum. He did not want her to cum. That increase the intensity of desire. He knew exactly when to start and when to stop. She could not take it any more. His tongue was not enough. Where was his manhood ? He seemed to be in total control of himself . All his efforts were to please her , to bring her to the height of ecstasy. But now she wanted him fully ,not only his tongue. She sat up and before he could understand what was happening , pulled out his T shirt and with other hand pulled down his shorts and underwear at one jerk. Within a second , he was as stark naked as her , his manhood standing up giving a rising salute to VIP that was before him. It was indeed a god worthy of worship. His erect phallus erect before her was like something she had never seen before. The way her husband behaved with her while having sex , she never had a liking for male tool and she never ever touched her husband’s penis. But now for the first time , she realized what it really was . A lovely pet of her own. Her hands drew themselves to it and she held it delicately in her fingers but with all her love. She was holding a penis for first time in her hands and it felt lovely. Unknowingly it was also acting like a magnet drawing her lips to itself and before she realized it, it was already inside her mouth. It was delicious.

Those long and thick inches of his rod were deep inside her mouth. Her lack of experience in this kind of sex was causing her to halt at some time not knowing what to do but she was learning fast. Her tongue licked his tool and sucked at it . She glanced up at him to see him closed eyed enjoying her lips on his penis. As her fingers held his balls and her mouth did its trick on his penis , her desire for that most wonderful thing in the world increased. She hurriedly lied down and spread her legs to receive her god. Her temple of love all open to receive the god. And the god did come. She felt its tip on the opening of her gate. Could anything feel better than this, she wondered. But she was wrong. Something was certainly better than this and that something was now going deep inside her . Her overflowing juices had made her passage all lubricated and the god had just slipped inside her very smoothly. The long and thick rod just going inside , her walls moving aside graciously to facilitate the march inside and then closing down on it to hold it tight. She held on tightly to him and jerked her pelvis up to receive him completely. And then the most exciting journey of her life began, the in and out of that god from her love hole. The journey began slowly like a railway steam engine of old times. And then it gathered momentum, the piston moving faster. In and out it went gathering speed at every movement.

He was out for a moment, never leaving her and then again passionately he would plunge himself in her again. That rod of his had a life of its own again and was pulsating with energy. The sound of his balls striking against her clit was reverberating through the room. His breathing was now in perfect synchronization with hers and the tempo rising. He pumped in with all his might and she received him with all her energy. She wished this would never end. But as the moments went by she felt a massive generation of energy rising inside her vagina and all her body cells were being attracted towards this generation station. She had never reached orgasm with her husband and so never knew what it was. First time she was experience something like this and just did not know what it was. But whatever it was, it was taking her to a pleasure zone which couldnot be measured by manual terms. And then a final push came from him and he came inside her to see her coming simultaneously. Her vagina seemed to be a massive generator sending shivers down her whole body. Was she experiencing a sexual orgasm ?. But no, this was not an orgasm. This had nothing to do with sex. It was something more than that. She couldnot explain what it was. A sexual orgasm seemed irrelevant before this. Is this something which was depicted in temples like Khajurao. Temples like Khajurao had all those couples in sexually explicit poses, but some said they were not work of eroticism. They were something more than that. They represented true spiritual orgasm and not sexual orgasm. Otherwise they wouldnot be there in a holy site like a shiva temple. The after effects of this spiritual orgasm were taking effect on her. Her entire body and mind was vibrating at a steady wavelength. Not a single cell dared to vibrate a different tune. The peace was one she had never experienced before. Was she on earth or somewhere else.

It almost seem to be so. There was no existence of any physical body. She could see her parallel body, one without muscles, without the body, without internal organs, without blood vessels. Nothing. Just a shimmering body of light with energy waves continuously passing from head to leg and back to head again. She was floating. There was no earth, no sky. No concept of the three dimension, this was indeed the unknown fourth dimension. She opened her eyes slowly and realized he was not there. It was dark all around which indicated that the afternoon had turned into late evening. Where was he ?. She slowly got up and covered herself with her towel to search him in the outside rooms. He was not there. He had just left her leaving her to her beautiful sleep. A kind of sleep she had long desired all these years . This sleep had done wonders and she felt all new refreshed now. A perfumed bath was certainly needed now and she headed towards bathroom for that. As she came out all bathed, she wondered why he had left without waking her up. She must write mail to him. She logged on to her mailbox and there was a new message there waiting for her. It was from him and it said : - “Happy Valentine’s day – I need you – Will you be my Valentine”. She looked at the mail for a long time and then replied just one word “yes”.

05-23-2012, 11:03 AM
STORY OF A BATTERED WIFE

It has been two months since Arvind had first made love to me. He
visited us once a week in our small house and I realized that our
relationship had changed. The moment I heard his voice or saw him,
my heart would beat faster, I felt shy facing him, my body turned
hot and I just wanted to melt in his arms. When he sat beside me and
looked at me, I avoided his eyes and demurely answered in
monosyllables his queries. When he took my hand to check pulse, I
knew that he could measure a higher heart beat in me. Oh God! Why
does he come to torment me more! Does he not realize that I love
him. I was looking for affection and love and physically and
emotionally Arvind was providing me the same. My parents treated him
with love and respect even though sometimes they did talk about his
interest in coming to our home.
Today I have to go for a medical check up and when my parents wanted
to accompany me, I categorically said no. I told them I wanted to
stand on my own feet and start moving around. I wanted to be with
Arvind alone. My mother packed a lunch box for me, in case I was
delayed. She packed two chapattis and bhaji. I was excited and hoped
to meet Arvind there at the hospital. I reached the hospital and
Arvind was waiting at the reception counter for me. On seeing him, I
melted. He arranged the paperwork and also walked me inside for the
checkup. I was now physically fit and OK. My bones and fractures had
healed and I was advised to take care for a couple of months. Arvind
accompanied me outside and then suggested that we go out to have
lunch. I hesitated and then in a low voice said I have lunch packed
and we could go somewhere where we can be alone. Arvind looked at me
and smiled. He took me to his hospital quarters. I was walking
beside him with my head bowed, matching his strides. I could hear
some comments from his colleagues as we neared his room but I was
excited. I wanted to spend some time with Arvind. I wanted him to
fuck me, screw me, do whatever he wanted but show me love while
doing it.
On entering his room, I was surprised at the neatness. His bed was
neat and his study table was well organized. While I was looking
around his room, I felt a hand engulfing me, embracing me from
behind. I could feel him kissing the nape of my neck as his wet
toungur traced a path from the neck to my earlobes. His hands were
fondling my breast and I pressed against him. I turned to face him
and embraced him. He kissed me on my mouth. His lips were on my
mouth and I opened up for him. I was in seventh heaven. As Arvind
continued kissing me he began removing my clothes, but he was
arousing me by caressing my body and removing my clothes slowly.
When he had my blouse and bra off he spent a lot of time kissing my
breasts and sucking on my nipples. Both his hands were pressing my
breast while he was sucking my nipples and twirling it in his mouth.
Then he loosened my sari and let it fall to the floor. I was already
starting to have a small orgasm. Next I felt his hand on my panties
and I was desperate and helping him to take it off. I was standing
naked in front of him, lost to the whole world while passionately
kissing him. Arvind just tightened his hold around me and lifted me,
all the while kissing me, my feet dangling, raised from the floor
while he carried me to the bed. I was excited and feeling very
horny. I could feel my cunt all wet, well lubricated. Arvind removed
his clothes and naked he climbed on the bed and lay beside me. We
were both naked and he embraced each other and he was kissing me.
His hands were now on my cunt as he inserted his fingers in my
vagina. He began to play with my clitoris and kept at it and now my
cunt /choot was flowing. Arvind then moved between my legs and
placed his cock/lund at the entrance to my cunt/choot. He moved very
slowly trying not to hurt me as he pushed his cock/lund in until he
was all the way in. Arvind initially started to fuck me slowly and
then increased his pace. His hands were playing with my breast and
nipples while his mouth was sucking my mouth. I was in a sexual
stage, a happiness was flowing within me. The current or the impulse
shooting thru' me at all times made me delirious. I tightened my
hold on him and raised my legs wrapping it around his buttocks as he
penetrated and fucked me. I could not hold any longer and with a
loud shout I came. I could feel him still pounding me and I was
again being carried away to a world of passion. His nearness and his
loving purring- `darling, you are my true love, I love you, oh…. You
are a sexy person etc…. was shooting a spark thru' me. Finally he
came with a grunt and when his spurts hit me in my cunt, I exploded.
I could not believe that a person could give me such pleasures in a
short time. We lay there, arms around and enjoying each others
proximity. He was kissing me all over my body while I also my
kissing him wherever I could feel his skin. He was a sweet person
and the more I kissed him, the more I felt secured in my life. I
don't know when I slept off.
My dreams came back to torment me. I found myself in my in-laws
home. (As I wrote in my earlier story (Part 1) my In-laws family
lived in a world of their own. I was made to toil from the first day
in the house, taking care of my father-in-law (FIL) 55 yrs, mother-
in-law(MIL) 48 yrs, one elder brother-in-law(EBIL) 30 yrs and one
younger sister-in-law (YSIL) 23 yrs. The EBIL was divorced while the
YSIL was a graduate looking for a good employment. The first night I
was forcibly fucked (raped) by my husband. I don't remember when I
went to sleep but I was harshly woken up by my MIL the next day
morning at 5.30 A.M. With choicest abuses she shoved me to the
kitchen and asked me to get to work in cleaning the kitchen and
preparing the morning breakfast. Tears were flowing from my eyes and
she accused me of shedding false tears. This story is about my
Brother in law (BIL). I don't want to take his stupid name and will
be using BIL as his initials. He deserves the initial B as he is a
bas…rd. He worked in a factory and always had night duty. Morning,
he would be sleeping his butt off. The house was a one bedroom hall
tenement belonging to the housing board. These are the small
independent houses built during the British days located in the
suburbs. The family had built a loft which was accessible by a
narrow steep wooden staircase. The loft was partitioned into three
small rooms and one was occupied by us and the other by the BIL and
SIL. We had to move around the loft with our heads bowed because of
its low height. The space was squeezed and it hardly had a
maneuvering space or walking space. Morning it used to be me and MIL
and BIL at home with BIl sleeping while I worked. MIL would be
hanging around watching me or outside chatting and gossiping with
the neighbors. BIL would always smell of desi liquor).

Not more than a month had passed after my marriage and I was
desperately trying to please my Inlaws. I was constantly harassed,
occasionally beaten by husband and MIL. I felt lost, forlorn and not
loved at all. I could not turn back to my parents as they were poor
and I would be breaking their heart. I was willing to accept all
punishment and slowily I started feeling that something was wrong
with me for people not to love me.
It was noon time. My MIL had gone visiting the neighbors. I was busy
making chappatis and also keeping an eye on the aloo sabjhi being
prepared when I felt a presence behind me I turned to see my drunken
BIL standing there looking at me with his bloodshot eyes. BIL is
6'0", dark, strong shoulders and a pot belly. He has a scraggy beard
and wild hair. His face is pockmarked because of chickenpox when
young. He has yellow/red stained teeth due to his constant smoking
and pan chewing. He reached forward and pressed my boobs. I was
terrified. With a leering grin he opened his pajama to expose his
Penis/lund. I pushed his hands away and tried to evade his reach,
but he kept pressing my boobs. The other hand on his Penis-shagging.
I pleaded –Bhaiya, I am your bhabhi. Please leave me alone. But my
pleadings had no affect on him. Now, in desperation, I pushed him
and tried to run towards the door. He immediately caught me by my
hair, pulled me back and SLAPPED me hard on my face a couple of
times. He said –`Randi, agar jyaada naatak karegi to zinda zalaa
doonga'. His eyes were blazing and I knew he meant what he said.
Like a cornered rat, I squirmed, scratched back and fought a losing
battle. At that time my MIL came and she saw her son with his back
turned hitting me. She immediately pounced on me and said –`chudail,
tuu kya mere bache pe dora daal rahi hai kya (Are you trying to
seduce my son) Randi… and now there were two people abusing me using
profanities and hitting me. I curled myself into a ball and lay in a
corner evading their attacks. I don't know how much time I lay there
and finally when I opened my eyes, I found I was alone in the
kitchen and mom and son were sitting out and eating. I cried and
called on the almighty to save me. For them it was as if nothing had
happened. When at night I tried to hint to my husband about my
safety, he just abused me and fucked me. I started being careful
from then on and tried my best to avoid my BIL and save myself. But
all was in vain. As usual oneday, my MIL went to buy vegetables and
BIL was sleeping. My heart was beating fast. She had given me a lot
of chores which I had to complete by the time she came. Keeping the
front door open, I went about my job. I just wanted a way to escape
if anything happened. I never realized when he came behind me but by
the time I reacted I was late. I was in the kitchen and he caught me
by the hair and before I could shout, I felt the resounding SLAP on
my face. I lost all bearing and fell on the floor. He stood looking
at me naked from the waist. He had a semi erection. He threatened –
`randi, if you shout, I will smash your face and nobody will
recognize you'. I cowered under his threat. I was sobbing. He said-
`hence forth I want no naatak from you'. Saying this he easily
pulled me up by my hair and I was on my knees. He pulled my face on
his crotch and asked me to suck his lund. When I tried to avoid, he
hit my head repeatedly. I realized, I had no choice but to accept. I
took his semi erect cock in my mouth. It had a pungent smell and I
fell like puking. He was pushing my face more onto his lund and I
could feel it growing in my mouth. He made me lick, suck and use my
hands on his lund, till he came with a big spurt. I gaggled and
finally was able to swallow his whole cum. Then he raised me and
started feeling my boobs. I gave in. I knew I had no choice. He
loosened my blouse and started fondling my breast. His mouth was on
my tits as I stood there stunned, tears streaming down my eyes. I
felt used, dirty. Finally I could see that his cock was again hard.
He pulled me to his parents bedroom and then laying me on the bed,
rolled my sari and petticoat up, he removed my panties and then lay
on top of me inserted his lund. By now, I was practiced enough to
realize how to take a lund all in. I spread my leg and he started
pumping. He was dirty and smelly and his mouth started kissing my
mouth. I lay still like a dead person while he fondled me, fucked me
and finally emptied himself in me. Later he got up and walked away
without even glancing back while I cried, dressed and went back to
kitchen. Fucking my BIL was another job I had from then on. He
wanted to be sucked once a week or two and fucked once a month. I
felt he just wanted to humiliate me. I gave in and just went about
as if it was a work. I never had any feeling. I was dead for them.).
In my dream, I dreamed of me being ill and running a temperature
when my BIL suddenly made his appearance and forced me to have sex
with him. I was sobbing and pushing him, beating him on his chest
saying constantly, please leave me alone today.. I am not well…. MY
God… somebody save me……while he just hit me on the face and said…
randi…jyada naatak math kar….choos isko…., his hard erect lund was
pointed at me and I was being forced to suck him off, I shouted and
cried..nooooooooo, please help me, please leave me alone,,,,,
Suddenly I woke up. I was lying on top of Arvind and he was shaking
me up from my deep sleep. He was shouting…'Darling wake up. I
suddenly woke up and found that I was on top of Arvind and he was
concerned. He said – `Darling you had a bad dream…. You were hitting
me on my chest and crying and saying to leave you alone….' Tears
were running down my face and he looked hurt. He said—Dear, why were
you shouting, what's happening, why did you shout that you wanted to
be left alone, you can't do it….. What is happening!!!!!!!! Are you
having some bad dreams!!!!!!!!! Seeing Arvind beside me gave me
confidence. Even though I was shattered after the dreams, it took me
some time to tell him about my BIL's indiscretion.
He was quiet for some time and then he took me in his arms and
kissed my eyes and mouth and said. .'Darling, it is time you undergo
psychiatrist help. It is absolutely necessary to undergo that
treatment as it will give you a final resolve/ solution to your bad
dreams………….. I have a friend who is good in this field and he will
be a good help to you'.
Suddenly, I could see my life changing. There were nice people in
this world who would help poor people like me…………Isn't that
wonderful…..
I was lying on top of Arvind and as he comforted me, I could feel a
love for him. I kissed him and he responded. I could feel his
penis/lund hardening and I teurned over and lay on the bed, pulling
him on top of me. He was enjoying my companionship and getting
excited. He was hot and his lund/cock was straining to get in me. He
positioned himself on me and then started fucking/banging me. I
cried out loud…….OHHHHHHHH I am dying, I am cumming and then we both
exploded together. That was one of the best sex I had.

Story of a battered wife - Part II

My Sister In law (SIL) was another character. She was 23, big boobs,
about 5'4', dark and well built. She normally used to dress in Jeans
and Loose tops. Even then her boobs would bounce under her tops. She
was like a `BINDAAS" girl. No worries about anything. She was well
protected at home by my IN-Laws. She did nothing at home other than
ordering me around and making me work my ass off for her.
Once my Inlaws and the sons had gone to their village to settle a
property dispute. They did not want to take me and when the daughter
insisted that she did not want to go, they had a reason for leaving
me behind. Even though my MIL had left lot of work for me, I was
sure that I would finally find some rest to relax. The next day
morning, my SIL went out as usual (which she claimed was for job
hunting). She returned back with a guy a short time later. That guy
seemed to be from a rich family and had a mobile (cell) phone with
him and was dressed in expensive clothes. I was surprised and then
she told me that she was taking the guy to my In laws bedroom and I
should not disturb them. I was troubled. I said –`SIL, this is
wrong, you can't take a guy alone to the room'. She just laughed at
me and said-`You try anything stupid, you will suffer". They went in
and closed the door. I could hear laughter and sounds coming form
the room.
After sometime, there were love sounds, kissing and cuddling sounds
from inside. Finally, I could control myself no longer and knocked
at their door loudly. The door was not locked and it swung open and
I was surprised to see my SIL and the guy totally naked on the bed.
The guy was on top of her and he was fucking her and she was
shouting-`yes dear, fuck me hard….". The moment I burst in, they
were interrupted and their attention was on me. The guy got up to
cover himself, while she was angrily looking at me. I pulled the guy
off her and then told her-`You can't do this here'. She was angry.
She got up and pushing me back started abusing me for interrupting
their session. She angrily slapped me and then told the guy to hold
me. The guy, after some initial hesitancy held me tight from the
back and I could not move. My SIL brought some ropes and then tied
me to a chair and gagged me in the room and then coolly told the guy
to fuck her. I was sobbing as I say my SIL sitting on the bed with
the guy standing near her, while she took his (by now) limp penis in
her moth and was fondling his hanging balls. I tried to close my
eyes and not look but to no avail. They seemed enjoying the fact
that they were being seen by now and their sexual act seemed more
vocal. He had a hard on and then she was sucking him off. She then
lay on the bed and then they were both in 69 position. He was
sucking and eating her choot and she was swallowing his lund. I
could hear their groans and grunts as I heard her suddenly shouting-
`ah….., I am cumming'. The guy then licked her off and then lay her
on her back and mounted her. He had his lund in her choot and was
fucking her. Her big boobs were bouncing with the rhythm of his
fuck. Finally they both after a lot of dirty talks came together.
While relaxed they were looking at me. My face was all tear stained
and I was trying to untie the ropes. Finally she said –`let us teach
her a lesson to keep her mouth shut'. She asked whether he had any
cameras with him. The guy was laughing and seemed to be enjoying the
talks and where it was leading. I was desperate, looking at them
tearfully with a fear creeping my heart. The guy said - `let us call
Rahul and ask him to come with his video camera'. They both laughed
and I saw him calling somebody'. They were kissing each other and
finally there was knock on our door and my SIL went to open the door
wearing a loose gown and walked in with another rich guy.
Guy no.1 was still lying naked on the bed and he invited the other
guy No.2 (Rahul) to undress. By this time my SIL was naked and
seeing the action the other guy took his clothes off. They were
looking at me. My SIL walked towards me and slapping me said-
`bitch, today, I will teach you what happens when you disturb
somebody'. I was untied by the guys and violently pulled back on my
feet. Even though I tried desperately to keep their hands away, they
disrobed me and I was naked. Finally warning me of dire consequence
if I did not listen, they started videotaping my nakedness. I felt
one guy playing with my boobs and then I was being forcibly led to
bed. I was made to lie on my back and then I saw guy no.2(rahul) on
top of me and could feel his lund entering me and I was being
fucked. I realized then there was no escape and lay still. My SIL
was recording my fuck on video while both the guys were on me
mauling me. I felt one guy sit on my face and pulling my face to
take his prick.cock.lund in my mouth. To avoid pain I did that and
was sucking him, while the other guy was continuously fucking me. I
went on with my role and even though I tried to act still lie I was
dead, I could feel my body reacting to the fuck and suck. There were
some strange sensations running in me. Finally with a shout rahul
squirted his sperms in me and then guy No. 1 went down on me and
started fucking me. Rahul, in the meantime was standing near my head
and he was wiping his remaining cum of his semi limp lund now on my
face. As guy no. 1 fucked me. I could see Rahul near my SIL and
kissing her and pressing her boobs from behind, since she was
shooting my fuck session. I could feel my cunt throbbing with the
fuck and as he spurted his cum in me I came too. I felt very dirty
and shy about it and I heard my SIL laughing and saying –`shit, this
cunt, randi seems to enjoy being fucked'. She stopped recording and
then I saw Rahul and my SIL in a passionate embrace with guy no. 1
looking on. I then realized that my SIL was a bloody whore and a
slut. As I tried to get up to go out, guy No. 1 pushed me back on
bed and said the game is still not over. By now, SIl and Rahul were
excited and they came on the bed beside me and I could feel the bed
bounce as my SIL and Rahul started their fuck. Rahul was sucking her
big teats and pressing her boobs while guy no 1 had his fingers in
my cunt and was fingering me looking at them. Finally, I heard them
Cumming with a shout. They all slept on the same bed and we were all
squeezed in that small space. I lay tired. They then rewinded the
tape and then looked at me and said –See how you fucked/serviced two
guys'. Saying this they started showing me the video on their video
viewfinder. I felt ashamed as I saw myself being made a slut by two
guys, finally when I saw my orgasm in the last fuck, I was ready to
drown myself with shame.

I was crying when the guys again got excited and then asked SIL to
record more. I was forced to sleep on guy no.1 as he lay on his back
and he had his lund in my cunt. Rahul sat between the legs, playing
with my clitoris, rubbing my choot and then I felt him spitting on
my anus. I felt him fingering my anus and as I tried getting up
shouting-`nooooooo. They just forced me, hitting my buttocks and guy
No. 1 slapping me from down. I realized what they were upto. I was
trying my best to avoid being anal fucked but what could I do with
two big guys. I felt Rahul positioning his penis/cock on my anus and
then forcibly inserting it in. I felt a piercing pain, something
tearing my anus and I thought I was dying. I cried out loud and as
pushed back to push Rahul off me, my pushing back helped him to
penetrate me further. I was sandwiched between two guys and my whole
resistance was broken. As Rahul pounded my ass from top and Guy No.1
from bottom. I let my tears roll and waited for this trauma to end.
The fuck went on and finally Rahul came first with a shout. Then I
felt being rolled on my front as guy no. 1 penetrated my anus. AS I
lay, bearing the pain, they fucked me and finally Guy no. 1 was
shooting his sperms in me. I was now fucked totally. They also had
recorded it.
They showed me the recording and finally once they thought that they
had terrified me enough of the consequences of my action, they let
me go. I picked my clothes and walked out. I could not walk properly
as my anus and choot was paining. I limped out and I fell. I got up
and limped towards the kitchen. I stood there feeling my deprivation
and slowly could feel a fury rising within me. This family had
fucked my whole life and now they had taped me naked. What was I, a
slut, a whore or……… I suddenly felt blinded with anger, did not know
what to do and saw a knife in the kitchen. Like a deranged wild
animal, I picked up the knife and naked rushed to the bedroom. The
guys and SIL were still on the bed. SIL was between the guys and
they were kissing and playing with each other. My eyes were wide
open and my hair was dishelved. Naked, I stood there brandishing the
knife and then I shouted -'Pass me the video here or I will kill you
guys'. Suddenly the room was silent and then I could see Rahul walk
towards me and in a calm voice saying-`Now, don't get excited,
everything will be fine. Don't do anything stupid. We will give you
back your reel…etc'. I was wild and said- `don't come forward, I
will stab you'. Rahul thought he had everything under control and
reached forward to catch my knife hand and I swung the knife at him.
Suddenly he shouted holding his right hand-`shit, she is crazy'.
Blood was pouring out from his cut right hand and he was jumping
with pain. I could feel and sense that all the three were tensed and
frightened. They threw the video at me and then I asked the guys to
dress and clear off. They ran like scared dogs with their tail
between their legs, not even dressed properly. I looked at my SIL
and said -`you are a slut. Next time do whatever you want, but not
in front of me and never ever try to fuck with me. I will kill you'.
Taking the video camera, I walked towards the kitchen and smashed it
against the wall. I could see the camera breaking apart and finally
the tape fell off. I burnt the tape in the fire and waited till the
whole tape was in ashes. I broke the camera and finally sat down. I
was naked, and suddenly the days event flooded my brains. I broke
out crying and I realized I was in a big pit filled with snakes. I
saw my life lying in ruins, shattered, crumbling. No where to turn
for help. Oh! God what should I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since I was a little boy I was afraid of
thunderstorms, and whenever there was a particularly
violent one at night, I would run to my parents bedroom
and climb into their big king size bed, where my mother
would hold me until the storm abated. I literally shook
with fear, and only the warmth of her body holding me
close, and her soothing voice could calm me down.

One such occasion when I was twelve took a different
twist, we were experiencing the worst storm I had ever
witnessed, the thunderclaps were so loud the house
literally shook on its foundations. The lightning bolts
were sizzling and cracking as they struck, and I was
utterly terrified. Fleeing to my parent's room I
climbed into their bed and Mom held me as I shivered
and shook, paralyzed by fear. Even my father was
concerned that night.

The storm finally began to abate, and as I gradually
overcame my terror I became aware of the softness of my
mother's body as she held me, my face was against her
breast, and my body was pressed tightly against hers,
and as she stroked my hair murmuring the usual
platitudes, my penis grew hard and dug into her
stomach. As my small penis became completely rigid it
began to throb against her in time with my pulse,
making my mother aware of my arousal. She didn't move
or say anything, and as my awareness of her heightened
I realized that her nipple had hardened against my
cheek.

Neither of us moved for some time, but when my father
began softly snoring mother eased her body away from
mine a little. I was immediately saddened as I was
enjoying the feel of my penis pressing against her soft
stomach. I need not have worried though, because she
silently drew her nightgown up around her waist, and
raising her leg, pulled me back into contact with her
now bare flesh. My penis was now jutting up between her
legs, and she closed them on it, making me feel much
better than before.

I didn't know what to do, or if I should do anything,
so I just lay there with my hard prick throbbing
against Mom's hairy crotch. Again she moved her body
raising her leg slightly, and I felt her hand close
around my penis, and then the most wonderful feeling I
ever had engulfed me, and my penis slid into something
wet and slippery and warm, and Mom's hands went to my
buttocks and pulled me against her tightly, and I
finally realized that my erect penis was inside her
vagina. I began thrusting my prick into her hard, and
Mom whispered softly in my ear, "Gently Honey, we don't
want to wake your father now do we? Slow down and do it
gently, I'm not going anywhere!"

She set the pace with her hands varying the pressure on
my butt, and I fucked my mother with long slow strokes
until suddenly something inside me exploded, and I knew
for the first time in my young life what pure bliss
was. I didn't know I could produce so much cum, my
prick spurted into my mother's pussy for a long time,
and she held me tight as she felt the hot wetness of my
sperm flooding her insides.

Afterwards she kissed me as I lay in her arms, and
whispered, "Was it good for you Honey?" I just hugged
her as tightly as I could, not trusting myself to
speak, and Mom continued, "You'd better go back to your
own bed now before your Dad wakes up, you certainly
should sleep well after this!"

She was right, I slept like a log, and she had to wake
me up in the morning. My Dad commented on the storm at
breakfast, and then he was off to work, leaving Mom and
I alone. I felt strange, knowing what she'd done for me
the night before, but now it was morning, and in the
daylight of day she looked the same way she always did,
caring and efficient, Mom the authority figure.

She cleared off the table, and pouring herself a cup of
coffee came and sat down by me at the table. Turning to
me and smiling, she asked, "How did you like what
happened last night Honey, after the storm passed?"
Slightly embarrassed, but feeling the beginnings of an
erection I sheepishly said, "I loved it mom, I've never
felt anything that good before, it was just wonderful!"
And I blushed scarlet.

Mom laughed, "I could tell from the quantity of cum
that you left behind that it was something special for
you," she said, "but you know you were so quick to
shoot in me it left me hanging! A woman needs to cum
too you know!"

I didn't know, I knew nothing about sex except that it
felt wonderful to do it with a grown woman like my
mother. When I was in the fifth grade I'd tried to fuck
a willing girl at school, but couldn't get my prick
into her, and we'd both wound up frustrated, angry, and
disappointed.

But Mom's next comments brought me back to reality,
"Well sonny boy, now that we have some time, how would
you like to do it again, but this time give your mother
an orgasm with that nice hard young dick of yours!"

My pulse raced and my prick stiffened instantly! My
mother was asking me to fuck her again! My answer was
swift, and I blushed scarlet again as I spoke it, "Yes
Mom I want to do it again, and again, and again!"

She smiled at me indulgently, "I love it when you blush
like that! My sweet innocent little boy is going to be
a full-fledged motherfucker, he's going to slip his
dick into his own Mommies cunt and fill her with his
nice hot sticky sperm, and make his Mommy cum like a
fountain!"

I was embarrassed to hear such words coming from my
mother, but fascinated and thoroughly aroused at
hearing her talk to me like that, I wanted to fuck her
badly!

Sensing the urgency of my need, Mom took my hand and
led me upstairs to her bedroom, the scene of my
indoctrination to sex the night before, and as we
entered the room I saw that the bed was neatly made
with just one plain sheet covering the mattress,
obviously prepared for what was about to take place and
I was startled to realize that Mom had planned this all
along!

"Take all your clothes off Honey, and watch Mommy do
the same." I peeled out of mine in record time, and
perched on the bed to watch my mother strip. She pulled
her dress up over her head and folded it neatly,
placing it on a chair, then she stood in front of me in
her panties, stockings, and bra. Her legs were apart,
her hands behind her, and her breasts were thrust
forward for my perusal. My mother was an attractive
thirty five year old woman, her figure tending to the
voluptuous, she had heavy breasts with big nipples
straining through her thin soft cup white nylon bra,
her breasts were flattened, sagging slightly from their
weight, and as she moved they bounced and jiggled
nicely. Her skin looked incredibly smooth.

Her panties were white nylon too, she wore the kind
called full briefs, and although they fit her snugly,
they weren't skin tight, and as she moved they wrinkled
and shimmered on her shapely hips and belly. Her belly
was nicely rounded, above the bulging pubic mound, and
I riveted my gaze on her crotch, knowing that here was
where I had discharged my sperm into my mother last
night. My penis was painfully erect as hard as iron,
with fluid seeping from the tip to make the naked head
glisten with lust.

Mom pirouetted in front of me, sticking her butt out as
she did the spin, and I gazed longingly at her superbly
rounded ass, the big cheeks filling her panties
beautifully, and I began fisting my cock as I drank in
the lascivious sight of my own mother posing lewdly for
me. Mom came over to where I sat, and placing her hand
on top of mine she stopped me masturbating.

"Don't spill it on the ground!" she said, "Don't you
know the Bible says: 'It is better to spill thy seed in
the belly of an whore than on the ground! So if the
Bible says that, don't you think its even better to
spill your seed into your mother's belly than the belly
of a whore? Wait till you're inside my pussy before you
shoot that cum!" She placed my hand on her crotch, and
for the first time in broad daylight I felt my mother's
pussy. It was hot, and I could feel a wet spot in her
panty crotch, and as I explored the wonderful area, she
pushed herself hard against my hand.

"Honey I want your dick!" she told me, "Do you want to
fuck me like this with my underwear on, or do you want
me to be naked when you fuck me?" All I knew was that
if I didn't fuck her soon, my dick would explode in the
air!

She continued, "Some men like to have sex with a woman
dressed in her lingerie, it turns them on more, so why
don't you fuck me this way first, and then if you want
me to I'll get naked for you later."

I nodded dumbly, a slave to passion, I just wanted my
cock inside that warm wet slippery nest between my
mother's legs, so that once again I could again feel
the delicious sensation of my sperm pulsing into my
mother's vagina.

Mom got on the bed and lay on her back, she opened her
legs wide and raised her knees, then propped a pillow
under her head, looking down the bed to where I sat at
the foot. I looked up between her legs at the big bulge
of her cunt mound, and I climbed up towards her, my
prick aflame with lust. "Lie on top of me," she
directed, and I lay full length on her gorgeous body,
the slippery feel of her stockings, panties and bra
against my bare skin a delight. Now I knew why as she
said some men like to fuck a woman with her lingerie
on. I had just become one of them!

Mom reached for my dick and rubbed the head gently over
her crotch, and I protested loudly, "MOM! I'm gonna cum
any second!" She didn't hesitate, one hand pulled her
panty crotch aside, the other guided me back into the
loving clasp of her sopping wet cunt, and she whispered
hoarsely, "Give it to me baby I need that young cock,
fuck it into Mommies belly, fuck me now lover!" I
rammed my dick home in her vagina and shot off as it
bottomed out in her cunt. Her arms wrapped around me,
her stocking clad legs too, and she yelled, "YES!" and
her body heaved and twisted under me as she orgasmed on
my spurting prick.

We both had been under great sexual tension, and the
act of young son fucking his mother in the glaring
light of day had triggered the enormous reaction to our
desperate needs, my mother wanting relief from the
unsatisfied urges created from her generous gift of her
body to me last night, and mine from an urgent need to
have her again. I lay atop her voluptuous figure
panting as my sperm jetted into my mother's belly, then
flushed and happy I burst out laughing from the sheer
joy of my release. Mom was laughing too, and then she
lifted my face to hers and kissed me, a long very
unmotherly kiss, which caused my cock to start
throbbing inside her vagina again.

"Oh thank you Honey," she said, "I've needed that since
last night, I was in agony all night and this morning,
my body wanting release, and my mind wanting your slim
prick back in my pussy, to feel that violent outpouring
of sperm directly into my womb! You sure do come a
lot!" She grinned up at me, "You know you just fucked
all your sperm into the same cunt that you came out of,
don't you?"

I thought about that soberly for a moment, realizing
that this was how babies are made, then I asked her,
"Will my cumming in you get you pregnant Mom?"

She gave me a lewd look, "It could Honey, I'm not on
the pill or anything, so you certainly could get your
mother pregnant!" Then she asked me, " Do you want to?
Would you like to do that? Fuck a baby into your own
mother? Would you like to see me with a big swollen
belly knowing that you had fucked the baby into me?" I
hadn't thought of that consequence at all, I'd only
thought of the immediate pleasure of having sex with my
gorgeous mother.

Mom looked at my crestfallen _ex-pression and laughed
again, "Don't worry Honey, I don't get caught easily,
it took your father six years to get me pregnant, and
even if you did knock me up, I'm a respectable married
woman, and everybody knows that married ladies have
babies, don't they!" She tightened the grip her satiny
legs had on my body, and told me, "Stop thinking about
that, and give your horny mother's hungry cunt a good
stiff fuck baby, fuck some more cum up me!" And as my
prick was more than willing, I obediently began to
screw my mother anew.

She was wrong about one thing, I wasn't worried about
getting her pregnant, the more I thought about it, the
more I was totally turned on by the idea, the though of
fucking a baby into my own mother was erotic beyond my
wildest dreams! I knew that I would not rest until I
had really done it and my baby was growing in the very
same womb that I grew in. Now that I realized it was
possible I wanted that more than anything else on
earth! With these lascivious thoughts stimulating my
lust fevered brain, I fucked my mother manfully,
plunging my rigid cock into her with long hard thrusts,
my mouth finding a swollen nylon covered nipple to
suck, which Mom hurriedly uncovered, pulling the soft
cup from her heavy tit to expose the rigid nipple, and
I eagerly drew on it just as I had when I suckled on
her as a babe.

The though that if I got her pregnant her milk would
flow again drove me to new heights of passion, I knew I
would drink her milk once again, but the next time I
would nurse on her tits as I fucked her, and now I
fucked her like a demon, building the sensations higher
and higher until finally I gasped out, "Gonna cum Mom,
can't hold off any longer!"

The voice that answered me was strange to my ears, it
was husky and coarse, as she moaned, "OH YEAH BABY!
Give it to me, make me cum Honey, fuck your mother,
fuck it up me, cum in me now!" As she asked so I did.
This sensation was unbelievable, it was several orders
of magnitude higher than I had experienced before, and
briefly I wondered if I could stand the incredible
feelings that spread out from my groin and wracked my
body!

I felt that my whole being had turned into liquid fire
and was flowing out of my prick into my mother's womb,
nothing existed except my wildly pulsing cock inside my
mother's spasming cunt, we were coupled by the stream
of hot virile fluid my penis was emitting inside her,
flooding her vitals, our arms and legs intertwined,
son's prick up mother's cunt, boy sperm in mother's
belly, boy tongue in mother's mouth, mother's tongue in
boy's mouth, saliva blending, sperm and pussy juice
blending, moaning and crying out in our passion, my
mother and I were fused together, and at that moment we
were one being mated for life!

I think I lost consciousness, anyway, I was out of it
for quite some time, floating somewhere in a warm
golden afterglow, finally coming down to earth to
realize my mother and I were still locked in our erotic
embrace, my cock was still inside her, although soft
now, her legs were still over my back, and I knew that
I had just experienced the ultimate sexual ecstasy in
my mother's arms. She stirred under me, lifting her
legs off me, and I missed the warm softness of her
thighs on my back. She looked up at me with a sleepy
satisfied grin, "Will you do me one last favor?" she
asked.

"Anything Mom!" I told her, I loved my mother as I
never had before, and I would do whatever she asked of
me. "What do you want me to do?"

She hesitated a moment, then she said, "Will you suck
my cunt?" seeming a little uneasy at asking me for
this, and I grinned at her.

"Yes Mom, I'd love to suck your cunt!" I was thrilled
that she had asked me to do this for her, and even more
thrilled by speaking the dirty words to her.

I slid off her body and down the bed to position myself
between her wide open legs, I looked at her hairy
gaping cunt, stretched from our fucking, my thick white
semen trickling out of the open coral pink slit, and I
smelled for the first time the musky scent of a well-
fucked woman. A little hesitantly I extended my tongue,
and touched her exposed clitoris with the tip, she
jumped, then grabbing my head she pulled it into her
crotch, and before I knew what had happened I had a
mouthful of her hairy cunt, my tongue busily exploring
the fleshy lips, and I discovered to my delight that I
loved the taste of my mother's used pussy.

My sperm was salty, her juices musky, and the two
blended into a delicious pungent sauce I would never
get enough of, they blended as well as had our bodies
when I fucked my essence into my mother's greedy womb.
I lapped and sucked, and thrust my tongue inside her,
until she held my head tightly and came on my mouth,
crying out in passion as the spasms took her over the
edge, her juices flooding my mouth anew, and again I
knew bliss. I had made my mature sexy mother cum with
my mouth! I was proud of myself...

After that, we fucked every day, before I went to
school, and after I came home from school. I had Mom in
every room in the house, dressed and undressed, and my
life was blissful. I particularly like to get behind
her in the kitchen when I came in, dropping my pants
and lifting her skirt up around her waist, to rub my
rigid prick between her panties covered ass cheeks,
when she would lean on the counter, pushing her butt
back at me, her knees slightly bent, and then I would
ease my horny cock up her panty leg into her wet pussy,
hold her by her hips and fuck her until I shot my load
into her belly. I'd tell her when I was going to cum
into her, and she'd use her cunt muscles to milk my
dick, getting a big orgasm herself as I spent my fuck
juice up her cunt.

This went on for over a year, Mom and I were perfect
lovers, hugging and kissing, and fucking whenever we
were able to. Then just after my fourteenth birthday, I
came home from school, and in my usual fashion got my
dick into her hot slit up her panty leg from behind,
feeling her soft thighs through her stockings as I
fucked her, when she turned and looked at me over her
shoulder with a sly look. "I have some news for you
honey," she announced, "I'm pregnant!"

I absorbed this interesting bit of information, and a
wild hope surging through me I asked her, "Is it mine
Mom?" She laughed, "It sure as hell is honey, yours is
the only cock flooding my womb with sperm every day!"
Excited beyond belief, I shot my load up her.

I was overjoyed, my baby was growing inside my mother's
belly, and my wildest dream had come true! The I had a
sobering thought. "What's Dad going to say?"

Mom laughed again, "Oh," she said, "He fucks a dribble
or two of cum into me once in a while, enough so that
he'll think he did it. I shouldn't worry about that
honey, its our secret as to who our baby's father
really is, isn't it?" And beside myself with joy and
arousal by this news, I gasped out, "Oh Mom! I love you
so much!" And my seed flooded into her pregnant belly,
making her go off like a rocket as she felt her sons
hot wet flood pulsing into her body.

My mother is 46 now, and I still fuck her every day,
although after our daughter was born Mom went on the
pill, not wanting to have any more children. Our
daughter is six, and a very beautiful precocious child,
who thinks she has the kindest most loving brother in
the world because he fondles her and kisses her every
day! Although our daughter doesn't know it yet, her
mother and I have decided that we will wait until she
reaches puberty, and then with her mother's help, it
will be her loving "brother" who will introduce her to
the mysteries and pleasures of sex, and deposit the
first large ejaculation of semen inside her newly
fertile young womb...

Just as I discovered the thrill of incestuous sex from
my mother's expert tutelage, not only allowing but
encouraging my rigid young penis to come unlimited
times inside her vagina and her mouth, our daughter
shall experience the same pleasures from her father's
mouth lovingly sucking her genitals, and his mature
prick spending his seed generously into her delicious
young cunt as often as possible.

05-23-2012, 11:04 AM
this is Sanjay and wife's name is Sona. Though not very beautiful, she
has an attractive face with a 34C-26-36 figure and I usually notice
men looking hungrily at her. For quite some time I suspected that a
male friend of mine and Sona were having regular intercourse but were
being very discrete about it. The closest I came to witnessing one was
during one of my lunch breaks when I came home to find his car parked
in front of house. But this time I did not have the key to the house
and so could not get in. The only way I could see was through the
partially open drawing room window that admits an incomplete view of
the connecting bedroom. And even then I could only barely make out two
bodies grappling. So I finally decided to set them up. I made
reservations for two of us at a resort about 150 kms away from our
place for the weekend. Two days earlier the D-day I told Sona that I
had to be away on tour from Friday to Monday, so she either give our
reservations to our friend and his wife or cancel them. I however,
went there on Friday and got myself another cabin. For a generous tip
I could procure an extra key to their cabin suite from the attendant
there. I called Sona on Friday night at around 10 p.m. to make sure
they will be taking the bait. Sona answered the phone after a long
time in her typical post coital rasping voice. It came as a surprise,
it seemed the bastard hadn't missed even this opportunity to invade
her pussy. She immediately replied in normal voice when she realized
it was I. She told me she had cancelled the reservations, which I knew
better.
Next day they did show up around 1 p.m. in the afternoon at the cabin
and shut the door after half an hour. I went up 15 minutes later,
checking they were not in the first room of the two-room suite through
the glass windows, I entered using my key. He was sitting on the bed
massaging his proud member. She was standing on the bed beside him,
shamelessly coming off her panties. She walked straight to him so that
his face was leveled with her loins. He immediately grabbed her hips
and started sucking her down there. I was appalled at how sluttish
Sona had become in the last 3 months. After sometime he pulled her
down, kissing her deeply, began squeezing her shapely 34C breasts. He
then tried to get her to suck him. Sona did suck at his large balls
one at a time but would not touch his penis. No wonder, though he has
a burly member to be fit in any X-rated film, it is extremely ugly.
With its extra wide purplish knob and foreskin stretched halfway down
his long shaft, it looks extremely repulsive (atleast to me). He did
try pleading with her, but Sona would not. He seemed offended; he
forcefully pinned her down on bed and mounted her. Pulling apart her
slightly plump thighs on either side of his knees, he advanced his
hefty set of penis and testicles to nudge her vaginal crack. Sensing
his rather violent mood, Sona instinctively tried shielding her naked
body by closing her thighs.
He forestalled her attempt by grabbing her large thighs and forcing
them apart even further. Holding her spread, he tried forcing his way
in her. He kept on denting her being but could not get in, probably
she was a little dry due to her nervousness. He understood her tension
and stopped fooling around. Applying Vaseline on his middle finger he
buttered-up her intimate spot with it. Sona immediately responded
under his probing attention and wetted his finger. He continued
tickling Sona's cunt with his middle finger for a couple of minutes,
and by now Sona was fluently churning out her juices. Not satisfied
with this, he applied his mouth to her loins and began jabbing her
delicate genitals with his pointed out tongue. His head was bobbing up
and down in between
her spread thighs; Sona tastes a bit salty down there.
Her eyes were shut and she was pulling at his curly hair. From my
vantage position I could see his fleshy limp penis harden into a huge
tool pointing straight down, ready for assault. Without warning, he
suddenly came up her body and thrust his tool up her love tube. Though
baffled at first, Sona immediately adapted by wrapping her thighs
around his hairy buttocks. I could see his raw masculinity easily
disappear in her dripping tender depths. He pinned down her arms on
the bed over her head and rapidly conducted his urgent business. They
continued in exactly the same position for next 10-15 minutes, with
Sona's ample breasts bouncing in all directions with his powerful
thrusts, she alternately shutting her eyes and opening them to witness
his cock plundering her cunt between their heaving bodies amid the
sickening sloishing sounds. A lot of moisture trailed down on her
upturned buttocks during their mating. Till in the end he left her
arms, put his arms below her arm-pits, lifting her to squash her
breasts against his hairy chest, and he pounded her for his finishing
strokes. I could see his balls curl up slightly as he planted his
penis firmly in her body and seemed to discharge seed along with loud
grunts. Sona, as usual, gargled out her long, deep
moan.
He remained sunk in her after their union, (by now sticky fluid was
oozing out of their locked genitals) for about 10 minutes and his
buttocks had again slowly started rising and falling when I left.

hi I am subbramani 24 male. i like to narrate my experience with u all. Right from childhood my attraction towards sex is more. No doubt I am belonging to hyper sex group. I tell some evidence after brief introduction about my family. Ours is a joint family, my family and my father elder brother family lived in the same house. In my family me, dad, mom and sister. In my uncle family uncle, aunty, brother, sister and grandma.

In the childhood we all 4 members sleep in the two bed joined together. On that time I wake in the mid night and I try to pull my fathers briefs down. On that age I don’t know why I did it. Similarly once I tried to reach the bathroom window to see my mom taking shower. But I failed in that attempt. Luckily our bathroom has two doors, one gate from veranda and another gate form kitchen. Kitchen gate is not under use it is made up of wood. One nail was missing from that door. Through that small hole I can get the clear view of bathroom. I enjoyed watching all the ladies in my family expect grandma taking shower through that hole. I like to describe my ladies body.

My mom has a white milky skin. Her boobs are small 32c but her nipples are lengthy. Her pussy with pubic hairs is beautiful to watch. My aunt is short, dark, but here boobs are big 34d with matching tits. My cousin sister has a fat body with black skin she doesn’t admire me, she as very large boobs with small tits. Ass of all the three ladies are not matching but they are big. Ass lovers definitely enjoy there ass’s. The last but the greatest of all is my own sister. She has a perfect body. Her size 36-24-38. her silky smooth white skin with black hairs, 36b boobs with medium size tits. It is like a cherry on the cup of ice. Her hips with naval, her legs, neatly shaven pinky pussy I can not resist my temptation while describing my sister so I taken few minutes to jack of myself. Many times while she is sleeping with bed sheet over her fully covering the face, her nice boobs goes up and down due to deep breathing. I slowly get up from my bed with out any noise and inching towards her and touch her boobs with my hands, playing with fingers putting circles around her nipples even some time I licked with my tongue. She was not aware of it due to sound sleeping. I some times push my dick hard against bed until ejaculation. I enjoyed the feeling but I don’t know what iam doing.

Until this I did without knowing what I am doing. All this done before my age of 15. while I am studying tenth I went to sex film with my friends. This changes my attitude towards sex. Until this I just like to see nude body’s but after that picture I started thinking of fucking them. I learned to masturbate from that picture what I already did with bed with out knowing. Even though I matured at this stage and know what is sex I feel guilty of watching my family ladies and masturbating thinking fucking them. So I tried to avoid all this but I can not when ever there shower is on automatically my eyes goes to that hole in the door. At this stage one of my goal not even goal mania is to try all kind of sex in this world. But the feel of guilty does not disappear.

One day I went to browsing center to browse from porn sites. But suddenly more sites started to open which is browsed by one before me. I am surprised all sites are incest sites depicting the stills of sex between family. On that day onwards my guilty feeling was gone and I am started to plan to get all my family ladies. Luckily my joint family was broken after my grandma death. Because it gives me more freedom to execute my plan. My uncle family I not to far it is just 2 streets away.

My first victim was my mom I not get her easily after 3 years of successive planning and act I got her at the age of 18. I leave the clue while I watched her bathing and I showed my tools innocently while dressing, unlock the bathroom door while iam bathing so that she enter the bathroom with out knowing iam there. Making loud sound while masturbating. Even some time I pressed my hard dick against her ass form back to take some think before her. She not use to wear bra in the home so I stared at her boobs like a way that she notice me watching her boobs. In the beginning to avoid me seeing her boobs she used thupata on her but still I stared at her boobs and ass. All this I did purposely to show my feeling to her. In the beginning she warned me indirectly but I acted like innocent and continue to do that. she not able to do any thing because she is mom. She has love towards me. She also enjoys my act with out knowing her because of opposite sex.

My mom also belongs to hyper sex group. She needs sex at least 5 times in a week. If possible all the seven days. My father is also up to the task when he is in home. But due to business he is out of town most of the time. While he is in home I watched many nights they making sex vigorously in dim night lamp light. Since me and my sis was grown bed was separated. One bed is for me and another bed is for my sister and my parents sleep in the floor. There sound while making sex tuned me and I enjoyed masturbating while seeing the site of my mom and dad making love. I also noticed many times that my sister playing with her pussy inside the bed sheet by hearing the sound of sex by my parents. She was unlucky because from her bed she can not see them.

At last my day was came. My sister joined in hostel for her studies and my father is away from town for 1months for business purpose. It will take another two months for him to return home. So I used this opportunity to get her. She and me was alone in the house. So I started to expose me to her more boldly, and touching her boobs and ass when ever I get the opportunities but innocently. Even though iam her son, her body responded to my touchs. In addition she as not sex for the past one month. If she want that she as to wait for another two months. I know that my mom can not wait for that much longer. So on that day I finished my all exams and came home with the idea of getting her today. So in the evening I got one porn cd and kept it on the dvd player. i started masturbating in the room with loud noise. My mom slowly opened the door to see what is happening inside, she was surprised watching me masturbating without looking the door. Until this I did all the mischief’s indirectly. But that porn cd and masturbation I did directly to arouse her. She started to enjoy my show because of her need and lust for sex and she thinks I did not see her. But through the mirror I watched her seeing me. From the ex-pression, body language I came to know that I can proceed further. She even rubbed her pussy while watching me. She left the place with our disturbing and clue she closed the door slowly and went to bathroom for fingering her self. From the murmuring sound I came to know that. I noticed her many times in the bathroom fucking herself with the tools in my childhood.

We both finished masturbation separately. After my dinner I went to bedroom earlier and she came late after finishing all her works. We chat different things for while I suddenly boldly asked her did u enjoy my show in the evening and the porn cd which I bring in the evening after I came to bedroom. She was surprised and stunned by this question. She acted that nothing was happen and she said iam not sure what r u taking about. I stopped her saying I know everything. She shied because of guilty feeling. I said this is not ur mistake I made u to do this by my act for the past u years.

I suddenly hugged her and tried to kiss her in the mouth. She pushed me down and said this is wrong we should not do it. Even though I enjoyed ur act this is wrong I wont do it. After said this she tried to get away from the room. But again I hugged her tightly and kissed her fiercely. She try to fight but due to my physic and motherly affection she don’t want to injure me. Slowly her fight stops and her body responded to my act. Now she started to crazes all by back and ass. I changed my kiss from fiercely to gently and rubbing her ass at the same time. We continued to kiss for 10 minutes passionately.

Then I started to unhook her nighty top and removed her nigthy. As usual she did not wear bra, but she is wearing panty. I played with her one boob with one hand at the same time sucking her another boob. She responded well by her sound yes yes yes like that like that continue continue u are a good sucker suck suck suck hard. Even when u r child u suck hard for milk Continue continue make ur mom happy. I even bit her nipple gently to make my mom happy. She has pain but the pleasure is more than pain. After fifteen minutes of play with her boobs I removed her panty. From the beginning I am wearing only shorts without inner wear.

I said this is my first time to see u naked mom. Ur body is so nice I proud of my mom body. With teasing smile she replied don’t lie I know u watched many times my naked body while iam bathing. I found this not because of ur clue I know it in the first time when u tried to reach the bathroom window to see me nacked. I stunned and asked why u not scolded me. She replied this is usual for the boy like u to see the woman naked. But u started at the more earlier and more ridiculously u like to see ur mom. Since u r doing this with out ur knowledge and due to hormone changes I thought u change ur self. But with out knowing me I also started loving ur act. I also tried to avoid it by indirectly scolding u but u smartly replied and acted. So after that I liked to show me fully and some time I fingered myself to make u happy.

After this conversation I started to love and admire my mon even more. Then my mom leaned on the bed. I started to climb over her and kissed, licked and almost eatted every part of her body. the smell of her body due to sweat aroused me even further. Her response was so good. Her sounds like come on come on my sweet son make ur mon happy I want u to fuck me badly I did not have sex for the past one month come on come on make me happy.

After playing allover her body now I concentrated on the pussy. Her pussy with little pubic hair is treat to watch. Her pussy aroma almost killed me. I started licking her pussy and teasing her with out going deep. She whispered come on son don’t tease me push ur tongue hard and deep inside. Ya like that still hard still hard deep deep like that like that oho oho oho aha aha like that continue continue oops iam coming coming iam coming after this mourn and one complete body shivering she loaded her sweet pussy horney in my mouth. I not wasted single drop of her honey and dinked the last drop. After that I cleaned her pussy neatly with my tongue. Then she gave me a good hug and kiss for my good job.

She says now this is my turn and she got up from the bed and pushed me on the bed. She played with my hairy chest and nipple for some time. After that she removed my shorts by using her mouth. I amazed by her skill. First she took my 9” dick in her hands and started rubbing it gently. Wow what a feel I masturbated daily but I didn’t get pleasure this much. I stared mourning oho oho oho aha aha aha then she started licking my dick head and ball. This time she teased me. The sight of mom sucking my cock is very nice I wont forget this moment and pleasure in my life. Now she started to suck harder wow iam in heaven faster faster faster iam shouting I tried to control my load longer but I failed in front of her skill I shouted coming coming mom I going to load. Yes yes yes yes after deep breath I loaded all my cum in my mom mouth and some drops on her breast. She tasted the cum and swallowed all in her mouth then she whip the cum on her breast with index figure and ate it with a cunning smile on her face.

After few minutes of rest we stared our play in 69 position we continued it for long time. She asked can u fuck my ass. Ur dad never fucked me on the ass. I replied anything for u mom. Now she took the position in order to access her ass hole. First I licked her ass hole for few minutes. Then I used my middle finger and pushed in and out slowly. Her ass hole was so tight because of her virgin ass. I am so lucky break her virgin ass . then after few strokes I used two figures. She is screaming in pain. So I stopped because I don’t want to hurt my lovely mom. She says continue even this is paining it gives me different pleasure so continue. After lubricating her ass hole with my saliva I entered my dick head slowly in her whole, she started crying because of pain and pleasure. After few strokes her hole was ready to take my full dick. So I entered deep in her hole. I increased my rhythm her screaming made me mad so iam doing faster and faster. She mourning yes yes break my virgin ass it feels so good aha aha aha oho oho oho oho yes yes yes. After 15 minutes of annal fuck she said my pussy can not wait any more .

So I entered by mom sweet wet hungry pussy ready to eat any thing, I entered slowly in her pussy from where I came. Her wet gave me good lubrication. First I started jerking slowly she said this is not enough I waited for cock in my pussy for one month so fuck me hard fuck hard fuck hard. I increased my pace. The whole room is mixed with smell and sound of sex. She and me moaning aha aha oho oho continue continue fuck fuck fuck harder . after several strokes and sounds we both came at the same time . I loaded my cum in mom pussy with huge sound and she came with full body shivering. We both exhausted and maintained silent for few minutes and then I saw the mixed juice of her pussy and cum running from her hole to thigh. I licked it . I gave her a passionate kiss that mixes her cum, saliva and my cum and saliva. What a taste it is .that little drop is the elixir of life according to me.

After that I continued to fuck her when ever we got chance. My next victim was my cousin sister. I narrated that story in my next mail. If the response of this story is good.

I enjoyed all types of sex like incest, neighboring aunty, three some, group sex, homo sex I even fucked the animals like dog, goat, cat and hen. Even with the help of my homo partner male dog fucked my ass hole. I there any form of sex I left. I yes mail me I try that. Ok bye see u in next mail.

I am Viney and I am 19 Year old . I live in Ludhiana. I was very
horny for my Cousin Sabrina who lived at JALANDHAR and is very frank
with me. She is 20 years old with a very well built body. She has a
nice pair of Big Boobs. She had a perfect figure 36-26-36. Every
part of her body is full of Sex. Her pink lips, Beautiful Breast,
her big ass, sexy thighs. She is simply a sex bomb.
It happened when one day she visited our home. Where me and my
Parents live. At the time when she came our home I was at my
computer institute. When I came back home I saw that my mom was not
in the house. I looked around I found no one. Then I came to my room
and found that my Cousin was sleeping on my bed in her see-through
night gown that was up at her ass. I could clearly see her white
panties and her milky thighs. This sight led my penis to grow to its
full length. She awake after two three minutes and noticed my erect
dick as I was continuously looking at her uncovered part. She smiled
a little and said "Hello". She then went out of room and my mother
arrived from market. My parent had to go out of station for a week
and for my good luck Sabrina had visited us for a week too. After my
parents had gone it was my cousin and me alone at home and she told
me that she wanted to go out for a dinner and I agreed. After some
time when she came after changing her dress she was looking superb.
She was wearing a white top with no bra inside because I could
clearly see her erect nipples through her dress and a mini skirt. As
I was driving the car I started talking about her B.F. & about sex
and I came to know that she didn't have a boyfriend and she is
virgin.
I was shifting the gear I knowingly put my hand on her thigh she
just closed her eyes as if she had enjoyed it. Then I started moving
my hand towards her breast I felt her hard nipple from her top and
she replied with her hand on my dick. Now without having a dinner I
changed the route back towards home. She unzipped me and put her
hand in my underwear. She unbuttoned my pant while I was driving a
car she lowered my pant and my underwear to my knees. Then I put my
hand in her top and started pressing her tits. She then removed my
hand from her tits and held my hard dick and started playing with it
and then kissing it. Then she put it into her mouth and started
giving me a Blowjob of my life. I was in heaven enjoying every
moment of it.
We reached home and I removed her top and believe me she had the
best pair of Boobs that I had seen in my life. I started sucking her
Boobs as hard as could she was moaning "Aahhhhhhhhh", "Ahhhmmmmm"
after that I removed her Skirt and to my Surprise she was not
wearing any Panties. She removed my clothes too. We were totally
nude now. She asked me that she wanted to see some Hardcore Pictures
and some stories, then we read some erotic stories and seen some
Hardcore Pictures. She was very Horny Now. I kissed on her lips and
afterwards our tongues were dancing I started sucking her boobs then
moved down kissed her inner thighs finally reached her pussy I
kissed her pussy she moaned, " Aahhhhh" I started kissing her outer
lips. She was moaning "aaaahhhhh aur chato meri phude ko. Bahenchod.
Yeh Tumhare Lora ki Pyasi hai.", "fuck me with your tongue Aahhhhhh"
she asked me she was Cumming and then gave me a lot of juice. I
swallowed it. She tastes great. After that she put my Cock in her
mouth. WOW it was a great feeling. She was doing it with a great
favour and was enjoying it. She was having my full length in her
mouth and I was giving her mouth fuck with my Motion. I asked her
that I am coming she said, " I want to taste your cum Give it to me
Brother" and I unloaded my gun in her mouth she licked it all from
my penis. I gave her a French kiss.
Now the time was to fuck her. I laid her down on the bed and asked
her to spread her legs a let me fuck you. Then I got on top of her.
I forced my cock head into her pussy-mouth and then inch-by-inch I
forced my whole rod in her Love hole. She wrapped her legs around my
waist very tightly with a loud noise, "Ouchhh this will kill me".
Something ripped inside her, snapped like a rubber band. It was her
hymn. Some blood came out of her Pussy. She laid motionless under
me. Then I started some pumping and slide my cock in and out of her.
She started moaning, "Ohh yes Aaahhhhh ooohhhhhh do it, do it
hard ". I increased my speed . She moaned, " I love it. I love you
Bahenchod. You are my love. I Love you Lund "Her legs were around my
neck as I ranned my cock into her tight vagina. She was
screaming "Harder,harder", so I kept the pace. She moaned, ''OOHH
YEAH - AAHHH AAHHH - HARDER - HARDER'' The force in her legs wrapped
around me decreased which and finally landed on the bed. I was still
moving back and forward. I felt her cum twice. Her thick juice fell
on my dick and ran down to my testes. I was about to cum too and she
also came to know that because I had increased my speed of motion.
She told me that she want me to cum inside of her because she in her
period and could not have a baby. I also had not wanted to miss the
fun of Cumming inside her. So I decided to cum inside her. She
cried, "Cum in my pussy, viney. I want to feel your hot, sticky cum
in my pussy." I came in her with the a great force. We collapsed on
the bed and held each other for a long time, expressing our wishes
to do it again. After that it went on for a week . We slept together
every night. I fuck her in the morning; I fuck her before dinner,
and fuck her before two of us go to bed to fuck some more. Usually I
go to sleep with my Dick in Sabrina's asshole from behind, and two
of us remain couple all night, waking up periodically to fuck to a
climax.

Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Indian Sex Stories Sex-Stories 32 10,442 07-22-2013 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
Question Fucking My Sister (Small Stories) gitaa00 0 7,057 04-17-2013 11:22 PM
Last Post: gitaa00
  An Unexpected Erotic Surprise Sex-Stories 1 5,004 12-11-2012 12:34 PM
  Student Teacher Sex Stories Collection Sex-Stories 23 78,488 11-01-2012 10:19 AM
  The True stories of a Slut Sex-Stories 2 6,561 08-05-2012 07:11 PM
  Best Incest Stories Sex-Stories 17 65,774 06-10-2012 07:01 PM
  Femdom Stories - Female Domination Stories Sex-Stories 0 19,760 05-30-2012 08:40 AM
  Mom Sex Stories Sex-Stories 2 57,164 05-10-2012 09:20 PM
  Suzi's Erotic Odyssey Sexy Legs 12 3,509 10-05-2011 09:00 PM
Last Post: Sexy Legs
  Rajni, Mala and Joy: An Erotic Extravaganza – Part IV gsbux 0 2,159 06-30-2011 03:12 PM
Last Post: gsbux