Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Erotic and Incest Stories
05-23-2012, 09:19 AM
RE: Erotic and Incest Stories
My father was running a small stationery shop in nearest town. My mom got one sister and one brother. My uncle went to Bombay and only mom and aunt was living in our house. Aunt got married and her husband went to Malaysia on accepting a job in a plantation. He comes to India only once in two years and rest all times my aunt was living alone. I was the only child to my parents untill my age of 13. Then I gota little sister. Inbetween this period mother was pregnant four times and all was miscarriages and was only 3-4 months long prefency. I was sleeping with my aunt since the childhood.

Only when uncle comes from Malaysia she used to send me to my mothers room at night. Now I know why was it. I always sleep in aunt’s arms and she used to hug me closer to her while sleeping. I used to sleep with her smell and heat. In Kerala the women apply some boiled oil on the hair, for growing the hair black and long. It gives a good aroma. My aunts body alwas gives a smell, which we will feel coming from some kind of flowers. When I was 10 year old, my uncle came from Malaysia and he never came again since then. I heard my father saying that he will not come as my aunt can not give birth to a child, he do not want her.

He was living in Malaysia and later we heard that he got a wife and children there. I saw my aunt always crying at night when we go for sleeping. My parents asked her to marry again with a man who’s wife died and got two children. My aunt did not agreed as she was thinking that some day my uncle will come from Malaysia. Time went away and I was 14 years old and was on 9th standard in high school. Our house was a small house having only two bedrooms. My parents with my little sister in one room and myself and aunt in one room. One day one boy in our school bought a small book, which was having some sex stores and some naked photos of women. We at the leisure period went outside of the school and sitting under a tree we read one story and saw all the photos. The story was telling about one servant boy having sex with his mistress.

That night while sleeping with my aunt, I just remembered about the story and the photos. Some days aunt used to hug me very tightly and used to kiss me wild. I never known why she does this untill I had the sex with her. This night she was holding me tightly and our bodies was pressing each other. Then I started to imagine my aunt naked as seen on the photos. This gave a pleasant feeling to my body and my penis started growing. As we were holding each other my bulging felt on her thighs. I could not control myself and the cock was bulging again as I was thinking about the story of the servant and mistress. After a little while aunt adjusted slightly and now the cock bulging was hitting at the proper place.. As the time passed she got hot as she was not having sex for a long time. She lost control and she started kissing me wildly on all over my face. She put one hand on my butts and pressed me hard against her.

My cock got hard again and my harness was hitting on her pussy. My dress was a lungi and under a cotton loose shorts, which we used to call nicker. I started massaging at her back side and she got wild and mad. She put her hands on my cock and started pressing on it hard with the cloths. Then she removed my lungi and untied my nicker and slided down. She made me naked and started running her hand all over my body. I was so hot and I could not resist and started pressing her boobs.

She unhooked her blouse. She was wearing a bra and and blouse on top of it. Down a skirt (pettycot) and a mundu - A typical Kerala women’s dress on those days. Now most of them use nighty dress. She sat on the bed and removed the blouse and the bra. I sat beside of her and started pressing on her tits. While I was playing with her tits she was playing with my dick. My body was having a special kind of feeling which can not be described. She still was wearing the pettycot and mundu. She removed that also and was naked as me. I could not see her as it was dark, but there was a little light and although we count not see clearly can imagine things.

She asked me “did you ever seen naked women”. I said no and I told her about the book when I saw in the morning. Then she asked me, do you want to fuck me like the servant done to the mistress. I siad I want to but I don’t know how to do that. She kissed me hardly and told me that she will teach me all things about sex. First she told me how to fuck a women and asked to fuck her. She lied down and asked me to be on top of her.

She kept her legs wide open and asked me to raise my buttocks. Then she took the cock and placed on the correct position on her wet pussy. Then she asked me to press slowly untill all my cock goes inside of her pussy. All my 7 inch cock was inside her pussy and it was filled in her pussy fully. Then she told me to slide up and down. When I took first time all my cock came out of her pussy and she told me that to keep the head inside and don’t take all cock out. Then to slide inside full. Then I started doing it as she told me and really I was fucking her, my first fuck. She put her hands around me and pressed me hard against her and was kissing me deeply.

After a while she asked to increase my speed little by little. She was so wet and each time my cock goes inside it was making a noice…bloomm………bloom…..bloom…. She was wispering on my ears many sexy words in our language……like…oh my sweety fuck me harder my pussy never had a cock for a long ime….now your cock is inside my pussy….now thrust harder and harder and make my pussy soft…..make my pussy cum…..i need all your milk from your cock to my pussy. Fill my pussy with your cock milk my dear boy……She asked me to tell her sexy words like this and I wispered in her ear the same thing…She started makding funny nocies and was saying something to me which I could not understood.

After few minutes, I started having a sort of feeling on my body. It was like a small current passing thru….I told her about it and she told me that I nearing to the climax and she also was going to have the same……It was a kind of feeling and I felt that I was flying on the sky. Thin time she was having her climax and she pressed me hard and was making funy nocies….My body started shivering and all of a sudden my cock pumped milk to aunt’s pussy…..IT was my first and great experience and we were lying as it is for a while, keeping my cock inside her pussy…then sliped down from her body…… After a while we fucked again and slept.

After few weeks I saw her naked in light. First she was shy and afraid to put the light on as if my parents see light in room, they will come ask about it. So we can not put on the light for long time. Then one day, in day time we were alone at home and we saw each other naked and had our first fuck in daytime. I had sex with her for almost two years, untill I went to the college.

That is the time I had my second women in my life. My aunt was my sex teacher, and she played with me of all kind of sex….licking, sucking, fucking, ass fucking, tit fucking….fucking on many positions…..

Even now whenever I fuck a women, I remember my aunt………we can not forget our first fuck in our life…………..

Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2012, 09:29 AM
Hi guys me and my wife Rekha had been in a relationship for the past 7 years and married for the past 5 years. We are Malaysian Indian couple living in Australia and very modern. Let me give you a short description about how we used to be bunny rabbits in sex and how I ended up sharing her with other men. That time I was 28 and Rekha was just 23.We met in a gym while I was doing my body building and she was a sex bomb with a killing figure of 34d-26-38. she is fair but has sexy bikini mark since love beaches. It makes men extra horny for her. Lot of men after her like bees but some how she found me attractive and interesting. We couldn¡¦t keep our hands from each other and ended up having sex in a nightclub toilet on our 3rd date itself. From that day we almost enjoyed sex when ever we meet/ be together. She just take me to heaven and she have orgasm after orgasm and with proud tell her friends and other people how good I am in bed. We just start making it whenever we feel like it and where ever we want to. We ended up paying fines few times, but that is a different storyƒº. One of the reasons we got along well and ended up in marriage is we love adventurous sex.

It all started to fade slowly 2 years ago when I had a back injury and the doctors told me not to train anymore except some mild exercise and walk. So I slowly started putting on weight and realized I am getting tired too fast during sex with Rekha and not as flexible as before. She slowly started to get pissed by this and was reluctant to have sex with me, simply by saying I turn on her sexual desires and not fulfill it to her taste. So slowly I started to adopt a new strategy and couldn¡¦t believe how much it turned on Cindy to have sex. I started talking about her having sex with other men, celebrities, and her ex boyfriends while we perform long oral sessions and it make her really horny and wet, even to orgasms. I didn¡¦t expect she will enjoy it that much, was really surprised how much it turn her on.

Slowly one day while we were having sex Rekha slowly said ¡¥darling wouldn¡¦t it be cool if we both go to a male strip club this Saturday night and let me watch some sexy guys, so we could come back and have a really wild sex talking about them¡¦. I was a bit reluctant even though the idea turned me on. But Rekha said ¡¥come on honey it is just a strip club and it should be cool¡¦ and insisted she will only go if I like it and not going to force me. so I was thinking about it the whole night and agreed to go the following Saturday.

Rekha was so excited. Cindy always enjoy wearing sexy and love male attention. Of course I must admit it turns me on too to see how all the men go after her and try to flirt and use every opportunity to feel her body/ass. As usual that night she put on her sexy black lace gstring, fishnet stockings , leather black miniskirt and braless tank top, could easily see her full cleavage and nipples were sticking out as usual. She put lot of eye make up and curled her hair. With a touch of heavy red lipstick she looked like a sex goddess. I couldn¡¦t wait to fuck her. But she said ¡¥remember darling it is all about building up the desire and fuck later tonight¡¦. So I agreed like a good hubby and we reached there around 9 pm, already few girls, couples enjoying the show, but it wasn¡¦t too crowded since had many male strip clubs on that street and 9 pm must be little early for lot of people. It was my 1st visit to a male strip club even though Rekha said she has visited once when she was just 19 with her friends. We went and sat in a corner which is around 5 meters away from the podium with our complementary whisky shots. A normal looking guy was dancing on the stage and Rekha was gently looking into my eyes and saying thanks for brining her there and whether I am ok or not. Suddenly A hot and sexy built up black guy came to the stage in his underwear and slowly Rekha started staring his body (and of course bulge in front) while gently caressing my fingers, I could feel her body warming up. Within few minutes a topless male waiter came to us and told us ¡¥why don¡¦t you guys go and sit next to the stage and enjoy closely, it would also give the dancers some courage. Rekha looked into my eyes and before I say anything he slowly held her hand she followed him while dragging me along to sit next to the stage.

Rekha was now looking straight into his eyes and sexy body while her hand slowly rubbing my cock over the pants. I was enjoying the way she was rubbing it. he slowly came to our side and gently sit on the stage very close to Rekha while gently rubbing his bulge with a sexy look into her eyes, she was giving him naughty smile back. He leaned towards her and asked her name. the music was loud so they went into each other ears and they were rubbing their cheeks with a gentle smooch. I was getting bit nervous by this time knowing she is really like this dude and he was into her too since for a long time he was performing right in front of her even though another 8 ladies/couples sitting around the stage. Rekha ordered for 2nd round of drinks even without my permission and it is a sign she wants to get more bold, because after few drinks she gets more bold and erotic. She tried to drink but the stripper took the whisky and slowly started feed her. He try to feed her the end and ended up spilling on her chest/exposing boobs. I quickly tried to wipe it off with my jacket, but he pushed my hand away while slowly bend down on her and stared licking it off from her exposing Indian boobs. I could feel Rekh,s hold on my bulge went hard and saw her eyes full of lust. I was shocked by this, but smiled and acted cool while everyone around cheered it up. He then leaned towards me and said ¡¥sir this is part of teasing, so just sit and relax and let your lady enjoy¡¦. I ordered few more drinks to calm down and enjoy the time.

05-23-2012, 09:29 AM
My fuck of my meeta bhabhi
hi everybody.its me dr xxx.i am working in govt hops delhi.i live in rented house.i am sharing my sex experience with my landlord aunty.we have got room in 2nd appartment.i am single n i hv very friendly relations with my landlord.my aunty is sexy woman of 30 35 yrs.i was very attracted 2 her since the day i saw my meeta bhabhi i.e my landlord aunty.bhaiya hv got shop in rajauri garden.so comes in the evening.i have got rotational duties someday night n sometimes day.i am free on every 4th day.so i went 2 bhabhi 2 pass time.i always tried to see her big bombs n her big ass.she always gave me smiles n we sit in her room 2 3 hrs.she asks me abu my girl friend n i say i hv nt got.she always say that i am telling lie.then we r watching TV.means we r having very much time with each other.but i want to fuck meeta bhabhi but i was afraid.i also knew that she is also interested because she was always smiling whenever she bends to put coffee on table n i am looking her boobs.one day i decide that i wil talk sexy things with her.i ring the bell.again gave me same naughty smile.she was coming her semi blonde hairs.she asked me 4 coffee.i said no.she switched on TV n ask me 2 sit n she said she wil come after coming her hairs.i said leave it bhabhi ji u looks smart in open hairs.she gave me smile n sat on the sofa with me.she was wearing deep but suit n her boobs were looking amazing.we started watching tv n their movie julie was coming.she asked me that do want 2 c the movie or she should change the channel.i said why do u want 2 change wen such a movie is coming.we started watching movie.she asked me hv u ever met prostitute.i said no.she put her legs on the table n just go down on sofa means she was in semi sitting position.i can now saw her boobs very much.i also slided myself.now we both were watching movie.but one side of body was in touch with her one side.i could feel the warmth of her body.after some time she took side n now her whole body was facing me n i was very much close to her boobs.they were touching me in between.then the scene where sanjay fucks neha was coming n i can feel the warmth of our bodies increasing.after the scene bhabhi said that its the man only who r always starting n closed her eyes.i understood wat she wants to tell me.i touched her face n then her lips.she didnt say anything.i put my lips in her lips.n we hv a big smooch.i started licking her neck.she put her hands in my underwear n asked me to show me ur cock.i undressed myself.she also undresse n i could saw her big boobs.their was a semi blonde infront of me n that also naked.she said now u can b her boobs which u were looking always.she grabbed my cock n start sucking it.heaven.i was sitting on sofa n she was on floor n sucking me.i was playing with her tits n were holding her hairs to her back as they were open n obstructing her from taking blow jobs.then she asked me to lick her.this was the first time i was doing all.she was having shaved pussy.i loved it.then she asked me 2 put inside.i laid down n she sat on me n put my cock in hers.i cant tell u wat was i feeling at that time.we started screaming aa aa aa meeta.then after sometime i fucked her doggie style.then i cant control myself n reach orgasm.this was the first time i fucked anyone.now i am regularly fucking meeta bhabhi in different poses n styles once every week.i have got many pics of her in my cell but dont know 2 place it on site.so yen i wil learn i wil share pics of meeta with u

05-23-2012, 09:30 AM
MEMORABLE DAY WITH OUR SEXY MAID-SERVANT.
My name is Kalyan. I am 24 years old guy. I stay in Bangalore. I want to share my experience which has happened with our maid-servant about one month back which is 100% true. Believe me friends, I am not cooking up some story and posting it. Our maids name is Kumari. She is some 30 years old lady and she is little dark. The key thing to be noticed in her is her boobs. She has very fat boobs. She always wears her saree below her navel, So her navel can be seen clearly whenever she bents for sweeping the floor or for wiping the floor. By seeing her back one can easily notice that she never wears a bra because she always wears see through blouses. Through my mother, I found that she was married two times and now she is living alone with her daughter. She has ditched both her husbands because of some family fights. Her face looks very sexy; if you see her you cannot stop thinking about her.
One fine day, I got the chance of fucking her(Kumari). On that day, I was alone in my house when kumari came to my house for working. My family members went out for attending some function. On that day, kumari came to my house wearing purple colour saree, purple colour blouse and red colour petticoat. On that day, I was wearing white T-shirt and green shorts and no underwear. Kumari, as usual started wiping the floor with a piece of wet cloth. While wiping, kumari lifts her saree till her hips so that it does not get wet. However, her petticoat will always be down(covering her legs)which prevents me from watching her sexy legs. On that memorable day, while kumari is wiping the floor with a piece of wet cloth, one of her friend who is a lady of 25 years old came to my house to talk to her. So, kumari went to the garden to talk to her(friend). Our garden is very close to my room. So I was watching kumari through the window from my room pretending as if I am doing some computer work. From the window I saw kumari talking to her friend and scratching her pubic region(vagina) now and then in front of her friend. By seeing this I became really hot and my body, mind were out of control. She finished talking to her friend and came inside the house and again started wiping the floor again. I came out of my room and started reading newspaper in the living room. Kumari asked me to help her a bit because she is working since morning and she has become tired. She asked me to get a glass of water as she is thirsty. So I went and brought a glass of water. While handling the glass to her, it slipped from my hand accidentally and the water fell on her saree and petticoat as she took the glass from me by sitting(squatting) on her legs. She said that she can’t go like that as everyone will think negatively (she pissed in her clothes). I told her not to worry because I have a solution for this. I gave her the bed sheet which I am using it on my bed and told her to go to my room, remove her saree and petticoat and wrap this bed sheet around her body. I asked her to give her wet saree and petticoat to me so that I can iron that wet clothes(saree and petticoat). She first told it’s o.k. Then I convinced her by saying come on, don’t feel shy not only you, even I have the private parts in the body. Then at last she agreed for my suggestion. She went inside my room and came out with only saree in her hand. I took that saree and started ironing it and in between I stated passing some comments on like- you look beautiful, Nice body etc. she understood that I am having lust on her. But she is keeping quiet. I finished ironing her saree and it is almost dried. Now I asked her for other part (petticoat). She told its o.k. as it will be inside the saree. I told her though it stays inside the saree, the water will stick to saree and the saree will again become wet. She told o.k. and turned her body(front part) to the other side(900 ) inserted her into the bed sheet near her waist to loosen the thread of her red petticoat. As a result her petticoat became lose and dropped on to her legs

By christkitmarry on Friday, May 27, 2005 - 01:53 am:

WIFE GANGBANGED AT PARTY....PART -1
PART TWO WILL BE POSTED AFTER UR COMMENTS

My whole life I had pretty much a “normal” sex life....my husband and I had pretty much tried everything except for a few things that we thought were just a bit too outlandish, but I always enjoyed our heated and erotic encounters over the past 9 years.

We talked a lot about our fantasies and one that had been coming up a lot lately was the idea of a gangbang. He had often fantasized about seeing me get fucked by a whole gang of other men and women and I was warming up to the idea although all of this was still in a fantasy world of ours.

Bill had made some new friends through his work at the bar and one night his friend Mike invited him to a new club that had opened downtown. That Friday night Bill went with Mike and while he was there met a group of people that invited him to a party the following weekend up in the hills. They said it was a monthly “sex party” and that if he and his wife wanted to come they were welcome to. One rule though- if you decide to come, you must leave all inhibitions and reservations at the door as this would be an open forum where anything went! His excitement rose and mine did too as soon as he came home that night and told me of this gorgeous group of people he had met that night that had invited him to this special party….

We talked about it for a few days and finally decided mid-week that we were going to give it a try…we knew that we loved each other and would be comfortable sharing ourselves with others without the fear of jealously. We had been only with one another for the past 9 years so the thought of kissing someone else, let alone having someone else’s cock in me started my mind reeling.

As Friday night approached I was growing more nervous- who were there people? What if I did not find someone attractive? What if I did have reservations? All of these initial thoughts subsided as I realized more and more that this long standing fantasy of ours- to have a gangbang- was finally about to happen.

That day, I stayed home from work and decided to get my mind and body ready for tonight’s extravaganza. I had always kept my pussy nice and trimmed for Bill but I decided that tonight was special and that I would shave my entire pussy. Bill had wanted me to do this for a long time and I had done it once before, so I figured I would surprise him again and let others enjoy my nice smooth pussy. I also picked out a very sexy outfit that was perfect- it revealed enough to peak someone’s desire, but did not reveal too much. I decided not to wear underwear or a bra under my sexy dress and just thinking about what could possibly happen that night was already getting me wet.

Bill and I left the house around 9:00pm and arrived at this beautiful house up in the foothills 20 minutes from downtown. It was beautiful from the outside but I was blown away by what I saw inside. It was very sensually decorated- soft lighting, cushions and low couches everywhere, and candles as far as one could see. The greatest delight was seeing all of the sexy and beautiful people that had shown up already- there must have been at least twenty people that I could see. I was starting to imagine that this was a dream but the growing wetness of my pussy reminded me that this was very real and that by the end of tonight I probably would have been fucked one way or another by almost everyone in that room.

We walked in slowly and Bill was greeted by the guy he had met last weekend at the club. He introduced himself and offered us both a drink. I need one by now as the blend of nervousness and excitement was starting to overwhelm me. He told us that things would get going a little later and that to just relax and mingle! Mingle I thought, what do I say to total strangers who will be filling my pussy within the hour and who will be doing things to my body that I could only imagine. Bill was getting excited too, seeing all the beautiful women in the room (although they were outnumbered 3-1 by the men) and shot me a sly glance that this was it.

After mingling for an hour or so and meeting some people and actually being kissed by a few of the men and one woman, our host announced that it was time to really get the party started. It was also time to leave any last minute reservations with our clothes as both were about to be removed…he explained that this was a safe place but that there were no rules and you must give yourself up completely to anyone and everyone. This thought sent a pulse right down through my stomach and into my wet pussy. I could feel it tingling as I recalled nights were Bill and I had done some role playing games where one of us was completely at the mercy of the other. But this was going to be different- I had easily let Bill violate me in ways I had never imagined, but having total strangers do the same and most likely more than one at a time was beyond my comprehension.

As my thoughts wandered to the night I had allowed Bill to “rape” me and what a thrill it had been to completely let myself go as he fucked me everyway possible…I felt a hand press against my lower back. As I turned to see who it was, a pair of lips found mine and starting kissing me….I opened my eyes to see a tall man with very sexy eyes. As I started to let myself go and into his arms another set of hands grabbed my waist from behind….I wanted to look and see who this next person was but I decided to just let them do what they wanted. The man from behind slowly started to lift up my dress and was caressing the outside of my smoothly shaved legs as he lifted my dress up over my hips. I could tell he was excited by the fact that I was not wearing any panties seeing as I could feel the bulge in his pants pressing against my leg. I reached around to feel his trapped cock in my hand and was so excited by the thought of having his cock in my mouth. I turned around to see who he was and was thrilled to see another one of the many gorgeous men staring into my eyes. I started to unzip his pants and lowered myself to my knees in front of him. As I pulled out his cock I could feel the warmth and excitement in his loins….meanwhile, the guy I had been kissing before, was pulling off his pants and I caught a glance of his enormous cock waiting to penetrate me somehow. I took the first cock in my hand, glanced up at the owner and slowly placed his cock in my mouth. He let out a slight gasp as I slowly, inch by inch, put his entire cock into my throat.

Bill had always loved that I was able to deepthroat, but this guy seemed especially excited that his first encounter of the evening was a certified cock swallower. He slowly started pumping his cock in and out of my throat as the gentleman behind me had come down to my level and was starting to play with my tight ass. He spread my legs apart and began slowly tickling my bald pussy and slowly pressing his fingers into my dripping hole. The excitement of feeling his fingers in my pussy and this other guy’s cock in my mouth was driving me wild.

I pushed the guys still standing down on the couch next to us and positioned myself on all fours, exposing my ass and pussy for my friend in the back. I loved that I didn’t even know most peoples names, but that they were going to be devouring my body all night. As I started sucking on his cock again, another guy sat down next to him on the couch and was rubbing his cock. I knew that I loved cocks and the excitement of feeling them inside of me, but seeing so many at once and having them all around me was driving me wild. I reached out and starting stroking his cock too as I felt the guy behind start to position himself to enter me.

By this time, with 2 cocks in my face and once about to penetrate me from behind, I could feel the juices from my newly shaven pussy running down my legs. At that moment, I felt his cock start to press against my hole and without thinking, I thrust my hips back and for the first time in 9 years, I had someone else’s cock in my pussy. It felt amazing as he slowly started pumping in and out of my hole and within seconds we had all found a perfect rhythm and as one cock was pulling out of my mouth, one was ramming deeper into me from behind. I was switching back and forth between the 2 cocks in front of me and had found an equally good rhythm to keep one pumping in and out of my mouth as I stroked the other with the juices from my mouth.

A MEMORABLE DAY WITH OUR SEXY MAID - SERVANT--PART_2
she gave it to me for ironing. I saw the petticoat near waist and found so many hairs sticking to the petticoat. From this I came to know that she has a hairy vagina. Without her notice, I smelled her petticoat in the area where she hides her vagina.Now I finished ironing her petticoat and it has become dry. Now I want to proceed more front but I controlled myself as it is risk thing and she could complain to my family members. So I started moving from there with a disappointed face. She caught my hand and started smiling and told me to fulfill her whish. I was surprised. Before I could realize anything she placed her hand on my chest and started moving it on my chest. Now I understood what it is. She told it’s not a request, it’s an order. I felt happy; I was on the top of the world. I lifted and took her to my room with bed sheet still wrapped on her body. She told me to start with French kiss because she likes the taste of French kiss very much. So I locked her lips with my lips and started kissing her. Our tongues were playing with each other. After 5 minutes, we broke the French kiss and we started kissing each other body parts for 10 minutes with the clothes on the body. After kissing each other for 10 minutes, I pulled the bed sheet down from her breasts and out came two big water melons. I started sucking her boobs like a small baby. While I was sucking her boobs, she inserted her hand into my shorts from the bottom and started pulling my penis by catching it’s(penis) hair. She removed my shorts and she is shocked to see my huge and fat penis. It has become wet with precum. After I finished sucking her boobs, she told me that she wanted to suck my penis because she likes the taste of precum very much. She started sucking my penis as if she is sucking soft drink with a straw. After she finished sucking, I removed the bed sheet on her body and I was surprised to see her hairy pussy. Her pussy was covered with dense hairs. She told me that she used to have shaved pussy two years back because her hubby likes to shave her pussy. Now as she is staying alone, no one is there to shave her pussy. So she lost interest in keeping the pussy clean. I started combing her pussy with my hand. By looking at her pussy, one can easily judge that she was fucked quite a number of times recently. She told me to give a good massage to her pussy as it has become deprived of massages. I looked around and found coconut oil in the shelf. I took the oil and started massaging her pussy. She told me to rub hardly. I massaged her pussy for about 10 minutes. My cock was ready to enter her pussy. But I was getting afraid of AIDS. She told she has some condoms with her and she kept them in the kitchen. I was surprised and asked her what they(condoms) are doing in the kitchen. She told that she brought them with her and she kept them in the kitchen to work in the house and after working she would take them with her and she said “No more details about them”. I fixed them(condoms) on my penis without asking her any more details. I went forward and inserted my penis into her vagina. As she is very much experienced in these things(sex), my penis went inside her vagina easily without any difficulty. By seeing her vagina and its surroundings, One could easily understand that she has been fucked quite number of times. I started fucking her more intensively. After some time, I noticed some liquid coming out from her vagina. I thought she is cumming and I continued fucking her with full josh. As time passed, more liquid is coming out with more force and is pushing my penis out. I removed my penis out to see what it is. I saw her vagina and found that she is cumming. I looked at her and found that she is not in this world. She doesn’t know what is happening here. She has attained orgasm. I again started fucking her cumming pussy. After finishing fucking her pussy, I asked her for doggy style. But she refused. I convinced by saying-It won’t be painful. If it is painful, I will stop it. At last she agreed for doggy style. I started fucking her in doggy style While I am fucking her in doggy style, again some amount of cum started leaking from her vagina.

A MEMORABLE DAY WITH OUR SEXY MAID-SERVANT--PART_3
After fucking her in doggy style for sometime, I was about to cum. I
asked her where to discharge my cum. She told me to discharge in her hands and she kept her hands under the dip of my penis. Now I shot all my cum on her hands(palm) with full force. Now my lust is fulfilled. I have fucked my sexy maid servant. Now both of us were exhausted . So we decided to take take some rest.So we decided to sleep for sometime with naked bodies. After getting up, we went inside the bathroom to take a bath, while taking a bath; we rubbed and washed each other’s body parts with soap and water. After bathing, we roamed inside the house with naked bodies and doing some kinky(naughty) things. It was 4’O clock in the evening. And she told she has to go. From that day onwards, whenever, she comes inside my room for sweeping or wiping the floor, we do kinky (naughty) thing like lifting her saree and rubbing her vagina or squeezing her boobs or inserting my hand inside her petticoat and touching her vagina or giving her a nice French kiss etc. She enjoys all these things and even she likes doing kinky things with me like pinching my penis or sucking it or biting me on my chest with her lips or inserting her hand into my underwear or shorts to touch my penis etc.
Once I asked her why she never wears a panty? For that question, she replied that she wanted some air to pass in that area. So she wanted to leave that area(vagina and its surroundings) freely. Guys and gals, please post your comments and girls(only) can mail their personnel opinion to me if they want. I will be waiting. Forgive me for any mistakes in this story. Bye and hope you people will enjoy sex and also real life.

She was waiting 20 years ....1

Hi Guys,
I cant stop sharing this experience with you guys. After this incident, I strongly believe in a concept that we can have sex with every woman but the pleasue we get out that sex varies woman to woman and vice versa. What I am trying to say is, there are some woman borned to us and there are some men borned to woman. If they both
meet to have sex, that is the ultimatum we reach in sex.

Before writing the incident happened two weeks ago, I would like to

write the flash back.

In 1986, when I was 16 years old, I was living India with my parents. My dad has a very good friend(very intimate) friend living in Coimbatore. He has daughter and son. Daughter name is Kavitha. she is 17 years old. We are all friends from childgood and used to play
together whenever our families get together. One day what happened is, Dad's friend brought her to our house and discussing something
with my dad and I heard she is going stay in our for some time. My 16 years enthusiasm finally found the reason after some investigation
that she had some problem in coimbatore and she is going live with us for safety. In almost 6 months, We all play together and she went to some computer classes and stuff. I and my younger brother(9 years old) used to sleep in a bed in the room and Kavitha used to sleep in the
floor and my parents and another relative all sleep different room and the hall. This is very usual in our home as my parents are thinking I
am still a kid and because of our family relationship with Friend's family is like one family. I normally sleep good. One day accidently
I was awake and heard some noices on the floor where kavitha sleeps.
On my 16 years, I saw her she is doing something and acting very awkwardly, which I dint expect from her. She was thinking I am sleep.
I was so nervous to see her but I couldn't control my self and started to think some to touch her with fear. Finally my sexually exploited mind ordered me to do something. I pretend to sleep and left my hand fall accidently on her hand on the floor while I am on the bed, kept preteding to sleep. She stopped all noises and kept quiet for a while. My hand still on her hand and there is no reaction from her,
So I decided she is ok and I am out of fear. She was still thinking I am sleeping.
She started to hold one of my finger and one by one. I coperated and she found I am awake.
Hi Guys, believe it or not, my 16 years first time touch a woman sexually and I was feeling like I got current shock. She tightened my
hand with hers and pull it to her stomach and push my hand there. I was about to faint and Heart beet went up. I am still in the bed.
My mind ordered me to see her panty and bra one time in my life time that's enough for me. she slowly use my hand to rub her stomach and
left my hands to do on my own. I slowly started to do rubbing her stomach and I just want kiss her. I lean my mouth from the bed to her
floor and she jumbed to kiss me and I kissed her. This is my first experience I was really excited and I started to feel I am a big man.
I kissed her again and again and noticed she rose one of her leg and put it on the bed. we both are kissing each other and her leg is on my bed. By holding her one leg on the bed, there was wide open, which I cant see but tempted me like a mad. I couldn't control my self and
fall on her while I was kissing. I think she is so smart and distanced me by pushing away but still hugging me. With one hand, she
pushed me away and she started to remove her white bra inserting her hand into the long nighty but she dint remove nighty. First time in
my life I saw a woman's bra live and she pulled my hand and ordered me to rub her boobs but she dint allow me close and she is still conrol
me by hugging me in a distance. I was like a mad to push and play her boobs, she really enjoyed. I dint really understand why she is still
keeping one of her leg on the bed. I became really mad of her and decided to see her panty at any cost. I moved down to see her panty
but she pull me back again but kissed me whenever she pulls me back. But I decided to see her panty in the next attempt at any cost and
eventually forced myself to move down and she could not control me. she left me free and I slowly remove her nighty up and see the PLACE
first time in my life. She weared white beautiful panty. She dint react anything because she understood I am not going to fuck her. I
was really exited and my heart beat went up and I kissed her beautiful thighs one time and she pulled me back again and kissed me. Then She
turned up side down I touched her butt very politely and she started to make some noises. Then I inserted my hand into hers by passing
from her butt and panty, started rub from the back and she hold mine. within a minute she moved to and fro while my hands rubbing hers. my
hand become wet. I came to know that there is ejaculation process from the woman too.
She corrected her dress and indirectly told me to go back to bed. I went to bath room and musterbated like I have no words for that
feeling. Then I went to bed. Next day morning I was really guilty to see her, entered the room accidently. My brother, she and another kid
are playing something and she smiled at me. In front of me, to tease me, she started to tell story to the kids that she had nice dream last
night, and looked at me with a smile. I smiled at her. And I left the room while she started to lie a story about the dream.
After this incident, we dint have chance to do this because I started sleep in another room because of little fear. But musterbating 3 or 4
tims everyday with this incident.
After six months, she started private higher secondary and moved to hostel. I finished my tenth and moved higher secondary and completed
my other stuff and finally settled down in California with my parents.
But, so far I had sex with many woman but I cant even forget kavitha
and musterbate all the time with her white panty and bra. She married a person and moved to Canada and I heard she has two kids. Last
twenty years, whenever I think about sex, her white panty and bra will
come in front of me and I become mad about and ended up in a deep musterbation. If
I want to say something about her, she borned for me and I borned for her for sex life.
Hi guys this is the incident happened in 1986, which is deeply rooted in me..

NOW

I have lot of friends in Canada. Two weeks ago, I took a vacation and

decided to visit my friends in Canada.
I will write about the real, hardcore, wild story happened in Canada

05-23-2012, 09:31 AM
She was waiting 20 years II
Hi Guys
I am back again to continue my experience in Canada. As I told you, I planned to visit my friends on vacation. I came home to arrange for
my journey to canada. My mom was on the phone talking to some one. She gave the receiver and told me somebody wants talk to you. It was
Kavitha on the other side from canada. I become little nervous and say hello. She started to talk to very casual, which gave me some peace that she fogrgot everything. And also she invited me to her home as My mom already told her about my visit. I said I will try but it's not sure because I am going to stay with my friends. I just want avoid visiting her house because she has two kids and a Family. But my mom and she decided over the phone that I have to take some sweets and other stuff to her. I tried to avoid my maximum to not visit her. But I couldn't, because I have to take some stuff to her from my mum. I used to drink a lot (Jack Danniels and Pepsi is my favorites). My mom told me to stay in Kavitha's home because if I stay with my
friends, I would drink a lot. But I totally refused to stay there and convinced my mom about my vacation.

I landed in Toronto and two of my friends came to pick me up and I planned stay with them. We had a nice drink and food. Next day I told my friend to visit her and give the stuff to her. My riend
drove me there and waited in the Car. I knocked the door she opens with her husband and kids. She was so surprised and told me I still look same. She introduced her husband. She already told him about our family relationship. He did a nice hospitalities. Everything was fine. They requested me stay for a day to have lunch and dinner. I gave her stuff and told them My friends are waiting and I have to leave. Then they invited me for the dinner and I said ok unavoidably. Then she asked my mobile number in case I forget (Drunkard sleep) to remind me.

Then I visited again by 7 in the evening and Her husband and I had some beer and had nice late dinner. I decided to sleep there. Next day morning, Husband has gone to work when I awake up. She brought me a coffee. She asked me come with her to drop her kids in the one day
summer camp. I realized something but mind won't work constructively after I saw her. We both took the kids to the summer camp and on the
way back she started look at me and smiled. I saw her eyes and I got some senstaion and my body temperature went up.

She asked me do you still remember that night around 20 years ago. I dont know what to say but she answered she couldn't forget that night and told me That was UNDONE. I am waiting for 20 years for you finish it today. She parked the car in a lot and started to told me lot of stories how she musterbated about that incident. Even I sleep with my husband you come to my mind torture me. I was really surprised
because I did the same. She again asked me have you forgot that?. I lost my control my mind started to think about that white panty and
bra. Uncontrollably I said how can I forget that and she suddenly hold my hands and kissed my libs. I totally surrendered. Then told me all
of her sex life and I came to know that She has become hottest woman in the world. She told me she needs sex three times everyday but
yearned to be impossible. she love hard core wild sex which I really love.

We drove home I sat in front of her computer and checked some mails. She went inside and I thought she is doing something in the kitchen.
After a while, she changed her dress to very transparent half nighty and her black panty and bra slightly showing up. I really fall in
love with her. I got up and hugged her she closed her eyes hugged me.

I took her to the bed and she said she is waiting for 20 years to happen and do whatever you want on me. I started lick her face libs she dint react like a 36 years old woman. She mourned like a mad. Her body started to shiver. She hugged me wild and bite me and pinches
my body. She is not in this world but keep on repeating 'waited for 20 years. That made me like a mad. She is so wild on me.

I ran to her kitchen looked for something and I got the one I want, that is Honey. I came to the bed again. She looked very excited because she understood I am going to do some thing different. I removed her Night and touched her Pussy after twenty years and kissed one time
and I told her I love to see this again. I took a cloth and spread on the carpet and I carried her to carpet. I poured the honey all over from the face to her leg fingers. ( www.indiansexstories.mobi ) I poured little more on her pussy. She closed her eyes. I started lick her face and drank the honey. Herbody started to shiver again and she is completely out of control. I sucked her boobs and licked chest all over and drunk the honey. She wildly pulled me and bite my libs kissed me like a mad and told me again, waiting for 20 years. my tung went down licked her pussy like a mad and licked all over and on thighs. I kissed her thighs and gugged both the thighs for a while. And asked her do you remember this. She pulled me again bite my cheek. I kissed her a lot.
I went down again to lick her honey pot and licked her fingers. And I turned her up side down and poured the honey on her back and the Butt. I bite her butt instead of licking that. She started to make some noises I never heard from any woman. I licked her butt again.

I ran to kitchen again and found well riped long banana. I put the banana aside and we both gugged very wildly and rolled the floor all
over. I still have underwear and touched her cunt with mine while rolling on the floor. It was wonderfull. We did this rolling for 5
to 10 minute. She pushed her cunt towards me and I pushed mine into hers but only skin contact. Her body became like hell of a hot.
I started to see each part of her body as heaven. I became ready to do anything she likes. I often licked her body. She bite my body with
hard teeth marked all over my body. And she smouched my ball and I was in the extremity and reached the ultimatum in the sex. The way she
handled my body and my ball, I have no words for that. Then I turned her up. I peeled the banana slowly she smiled at me I kissed her libs to close her eyes. I slowly inserted the peeled
banana inside her cunt. Very slowly whole sweet banana went inside. I kissed her again all over her body with the banana inside. I turned her upside down slowly without disturbing the banana inside. I kissed her beautiful, sexy, heavenly butt again. So far she dint know what I am going to do with that banana. Her hottest body lying in
the floor up side down and I splitted her legs and inserted my head with my FACE UP and leaned my head untill her cunt reached my mouth.
Her sexy stomach (which I rubbed 20 years ago) covered my eyes and nose. She slightly pushed her up to release my breathing.
I set up her cunt exactly on my mouth and I ordered her to fuck my mouth wit her Cunt. She started move her cunt up and down on my mouth and I wildly hold that heavenly butt with my hand. She started to fuck my mouth and the banana started bleed into my mouth. I controlled the
banana by my teath and ate the by passers. She became like a mad she started use her whole hip power to to fuck my mouth. I really enjoyed
the panana bleeding out. While she vigorously moving her butt towards my mouth, I bite her CLITS wildly. Her body become hot and hot and
fucking speed increased like a hell and her cunt became out of banana. Her speed on my mouth showed she is going to CUM. I hold her butt
very tight to the maximum strength and she fucked hard and she cummed in my mouth vigourouly. Her cum is all over my face and I hold her in the position and licked her cunt. She loved this.
She got up from my face looked at me I smiled at her and she kissed me like a mad and started suck my cock. I made her 69 postion and while
kissing her bottom area she cummed out mine and It sprayed on her face and after she kissed my cock and come to my face. We gugged eack
other like a mad. We were lying on the floor for an hour. I saw the time aroud 1pm. We started around 11am. I really loved to have sex with her. She became mad on me. we both went to the bathroom and washed each other and I carried her naked sexy body to the same place on the floor. We we gugged and lied on th floor for another hour. my cock erected again.
She noticed and insterted mine into hers and ordered me to fuck. I obeyed and cummed again. She kissed me again like a mad.

I put her black panty back on her and kissed her cunt on the panty. She kissed mine.

I left her the same day. We gugged each othe near the door for a long, She dint want to leave me go. I dint either. I carried her to the sofa and kissed her cunt again and kissed her libs. She bit my libs very hard and it slightly started to bleed. She looked at me and smiled. I kissed her again and I left. One happy thing is she never gets tired of sex

Now I have come back to California. She called me and talked to me for 2 hours. She asked me how did you know that banana technique, It was marvellous and exiting? We both musterbated over the phone and hanged up.

A very long time planned affair with my maid, 1

My first post…….
I am a regular visitor to this website this is not my first experience… but my first post… happy to see your comments

Menaka is her name; she had been working in our house for more that 7 years, now she would be around 25 unmarried and I am 26. Her structure is very sexy, slim, 32b, moderate face with almost mild brown color, I had been planning to have for more than 3-4 years at last succeeded in having sex,

Before this I have tried several times with different tricks but all failed… this time I had a great pleasure with her … perhaps a fresh lady.

Usually she comes with a chudi with small neck, full covered with a shimi inside, and off late her bobs enlarged and she shifted to a bra.

When ever possible I try seeing her boobs when she is sweeping, washing cloths etc, but she never turns up and always try her level best to keep things closed and intact.

After reading several stories here I tried many things all failed. I had a craze to fuck her and never in my life I had waited so long with so many tricks to fuck a female, at last I thought of giving up if I do not succeed this time and decided not to disturb her any more***

We are in the first floor and gf is my dads office and 2nd floor my room, my parents had gone to Singapore for some business purpose and told her to take leave for 7 days as only after that they will return home. I thought I would miss this chance also but the next day morning as usual she came, when I asked her she said only after getting into the bus I remembered so I thought today I will wash all the cloths and take leave from tomorrow.

I was in full mood have not masturbated for more than 3 days I some how wanted to have sex with her, as usual she was in her chudi with a bra, I wanted to hug kiss and fuck her hard, I was a bit nervous and afraid and tried to play a trick.

I called her after sweeping the floor, to take the audio system from the hall to my room in the second floor; it’s a powerhouse with big speakers, I told her stretch her arms so that the speakers accommodate on her arms, I kept the first one and asked her to slightly keep her arms down so that I will keep the other speaker, I kept the second one, because of her boobs it was projecting out, I pushed it hard as if I did not notice her boobs, and tried to keep the wire in between the speakers by giving a gentle touch to her boobs—as if I touched it accidentally and asked her to take it to the second floor,

At my room
I asked her to keep it aside and wanted her to clean the computer table and comp… and started instructing her how to clean as this is the first time she is doing this.

A very long time planned affair with my maid, 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now the real fun starts….
I was standing behind her and wanted her to clean the key board and mouse as I was in a lungi without my underwear I tied pushing my penis at her back and also instructing her how to clean the monitor, keyboard, mouse etc….mean while touching her side, near the boobs while moving my hand at the monitor etc… at one point my hand was on her hand and tried cleaning the printer and pushing my penis at her back hard, she lost her control and started screaming eeeeeeeemmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ya this was the signal I was waiting for ….she was almost like fainted, I hold her tight and made her lean on me and slowly moved my arms into her tops and felt the bra….and tried to put my fingers into it…she started screaming pls leave me pls pls… but did not stop me from doing that.

Now I slowly inserted my fingers into her bra and started tickling it and kissed her neck, she was almost out of control, I turned her around and kissed her neck and slowly pulled up the tops saw her boobs and gave a small suck to her cleavage,

Now she tried to move away from me, but I horded her tight and said nothing will happen, don’t worry. And started sucking her boobs, she was very much nervous and holding me tight with her hands, I slowly moved her hand to my penis pulled out my lungi and told to hold it tight

As I was sucking and tickling her boobs, she started using both her hands to hold, press, relax my penis and eventually masturbated for me, she become very afraid by seeing my semen splashing on her hands cloths etc.

She wanted to leave me at the very same movement after seeing the semen, I told her its nothing and started kissing her and removed her bottom and pulled down her panty and saw her pussy. It had little hair and looked very fresh but wet,

I slowly started rubbing it with my arm and told her only if u agree I will have sex otherwise I will leave you. She said pls leave me pls leave me… I more pls she put the more faster I was rubbing her pussy and sucking her boobs with tickling it from my tong, at last she gave up and asked will she become pregnant if she has sex.

Now it was a great relive for me and I convinced her that by using a condom nothing will happen and we can very well go ahead. She was a bit convinced and said you do whatever you like but pls don’t make me pregnant.

It was a great realife for me and I made her to stand near the wall and started inserting my penis it to her, it was very tight and I had to give some pressur to push it in now I kept my hands at her back and holded her tight and inserted my pennies successfully into her, she was screaming of pain, gentley I made some moves and pulled it out and I covered it with a condem and now inserted it in and from a slow to increased the speed… fucked her hard very hard by standing and after the ejucalation pulled my penis out, she almost fainted, and showed her the semen inside the condom and gave her the assurance, had a shower with her and let her go…..
After that I had sex with her few time, she is very co - operative and confidential, but in spite of so many requests she had never licked my penis, when ever I ask her she says she dos not like that.

I enjoy sex with her once in a while.

Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Indian Sex Stories Sex-Stories 32 10,343 07-22-2013 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
Question Fucking My Sister (Small Stories) gitaa00 0 7,008 04-17-2013 11:22 PM
Last Post: gitaa00
  An Unexpected Erotic Surprise Sex-Stories 1 4,951 12-11-2012 12:34 PM
  Student Teacher Sex Stories Collection Sex-Stories 23 77,914 11-01-2012 10:19 AM
  The True stories of a Slut Sex-Stories 2 6,497 08-05-2012 07:11 PM
  Best Incest Stories Sex-Stories 17 65,579 06-10-2012 07:01 PM
  Femdom Stories - Female Domination Stories Sex-Stories 0 19,482 05-30-2012 08:40 AM
  Mom Sex Stories Sex-Stories 2 56,975 05-10-2012 09:20 PM
  Suzi's Erotic Odyssey Sexy Legs 12 3,480 10-05-2011 09:00 PM
Last Post: Sexy Legs
  Rajni, Mala and Joy: An Erotic Extravaganza – Part IV gsbux 0 2,151 06-30-2011 03:12 PM
Last Post: gsbux