Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fucking Mom in Sleep
05-18-2012, 07:14 AM
Fucking Mom in Sleep
It happened when I was 18 years old . My mother's name is Krishnaveni and she is some what busty in her size. although she is fat , she looks great bcoz of waist size. her waist size is lesser than the hips it makes her look gorgeous. While she walks her Ass shakes wonderfully. She is a traditional lady. Speaks so soft and she is very sensitive and very obedient to my father, who always bullies her by shouting and dominating. I am considered to be a good boy and Everybody appreciates my behaviour.i always concentrate on my studies but i am a grown up boy and I have usual sexual desires as every guy of my has but the only thing is I do not have enough courage to proceed with. I jack off twice or thrice every day . I even imagine my mom as one of my sexual partner while jacking off but i have never thought that it would come true.

My mom and went to one of our relatives house on a vacation. They have given a bed for my mom and me. the bed is a 6 by 6 and even 3 people can sleep on it quite comfortably. onle problem is that there are so many mosquitoes in that room . we find it so difficult to sleep in that room as the mosquitoes are sucking our blood. however slowly we both slipped into a deep sleep. at aroun 4 in the morning I woke up and I found myself sleeping close to my mom her back is facing towards me My cock is an inch away from my mom's big round ass. My heart started beating quite heavily. i am so heavy that I have to use my mouth to breathe haaa haaa haaa these are the sounds coming out of my mouth automatically while breathing. I am not able to decide whether to go forward or not but the feeling is quite unbelievable. I want to utilize opportunity of touching my mom's buttocks but I felt my hand so heavy I am not able to move my own hand.my hand is not at all cooperating to touch the back of my mom. i have mustered up some courage and tried to place my hand over her ass I did that. wow what a feeling.. I touched at last and i am waiting for the possible reaction. as there no reaction, I want to go further but i don't want to spoil this enjoyment by going further i thought it is better to continue like that insteadd of proceeding further and loosing the opportunity. but a mosquito has bit on my face and suddenly i had to remove my hand to beat it . shit.. what a mess i have made? I am back to square A once again. how shall I do it again? I have waited for some time and placed my hand again this time the reaction has come my mom woke up and sat for some time i am observing all this with my one open. She got down from the bed and went to bathroom to pee. i could hear the sound of pee and washing her pussy after that. she has cme back and slept in the same position to my surprise she slept by keeping her round ass touched to my dick.

Now my dick is touching her ass it is unbelievable do not know whether it is intentional or unintentional. I enjoyed it for some time and it is already early morning and i could hear the sounds of people talking outside the room. So i have turned the other side and slept by the i woke up it is already 9 am . i found it hard to face my mom and she is behaving as usual with me to my relief. even today we are sleeping in the same bed and same room and may be the same mosquitoes but today i do not want it to leave till the early morning four I want to enjoy through out night and I have waited my mom to sleep but unfortunately I have slipped into a deep sleep and i have woke when felt my mom's body touching me .it started where i have left yesterday but the only difference is that my mom has moved close to me and my dick is touching her ass. Yesterday i am satisfied with that but today I am not satisfied with that
I want to go further i have just thrusted my dick she had become defensive and woke up she has woke and took a pillow and slept on the floor. i ahve felt so guilty and I don't know how to face my mom from tomorrow, i have kicked myself for doing that any I have a good boy image she may think that i have done it in sleep and i consoled myself and slept. I had a bad dream and woke up suddenly then i sighed with relief because my mom is sleeping beside me again I saw the time it is 2 Am. I went to bathroom to pee. when i have come back I am shocked to see my sleeping with her saree lifted above her knees . I could see her bare thighs of wheatish colour. I have enjoyed the sight ahd slept closer to her after sometime she turned her back towards me and her saree has lifted further up.
I have pretended as if I rolled in the sleep and placed my hand on her naked thigh. it is so silky and there is no reaction from my mom. Then I have taken out my erect cock out of my short and pressed it to her back. i am in no mood of thinking about the implications. my eyes are blinded by the sexual desire then I RECEIVED AN ENGOURAGING sign. My mom has pushed her back a little it is so little push that it can not be seen with eyes nor be recorded with a camera only an opposite sex can feel it with its body and surely it is a non verbal green signal to go ahead. yes it is a green signal I know it by my male instincts it is there in my hormones. its my turn to give a thrust as a result her saree has lifted up now my cock is slightly touching her naked flesh i don't know where is it touching i guess it my moms ass crack. I have given another thrust and now I am sure my modda (cock) is touching her naked gudda (ass) I felt as if i am going to cum this time she has given a thurst and I am now sure that I can do whatever I want to do now she turned slightly towards me and kept the right leg on me in such a way that my modda touching her puku (cunt) her puku is hairy and wet . I gave a thrust and my modda has opend her puku(cunt) lips Now i am giving thrusts very vigorously and i am not able to enter her puku (cunt) she has guided my modda into her puku with her hsnd i have started fucking vigorously. I could hear my mom using abusive words while fucking . dengu dengu sallu pisuku ( fuck fuck press my boobs). I have cummed and felt some what gulty of doing that I woke up in the morning and my mom has behaved very normal as if nothing has happened. we have never discussed it and never we have done it again but she often gets bath by keeping the bathroom door half open and she knows that I am wathcing and I masturbate by standing there itself I know that she is watching me masturbate. even it is not discussed between us . this is nothing but the Oedipus complex i guess what do you say?

Quote this message in a reply
Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mom At Sleep Sex-Stories 1 7,126 07-26-2012 04:17 AM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
  I Sleep with My Sister Sex-Stories 0 6,392 07-02-2012 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
  Me and My Son Used to Sleep in same Room SexStories 0 31,294 02-03-2012 07:25 PM
Last Post: SexStories
  Fucked Mom in Sleep SexStories 0 64,070 01-31-2012 02:08 PM
Last Post: SexStories