Post Thread Post Reply 
Fucking Sex Starved Munni Amma
06-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Fucking Sex Starved Munni Amma
Hye Sathar, called my engineer in the construction site. He gave me some instructions for supervising the masonry work in the super stucture. I nodded and went around with my pad and pencil to see how the work was progressing. They completed a furnished flat in the first floor for my occupation so that round the clock vigil may be available.

Super structure was over and walls were being constructed with fixing up of the windows and doors. Lot of workers were working and most of them were women except the maistrys. The canteen provided the food and there was no necessity for us to go out at all. Some woman workers stayed in the premises and some went home.

Some of the girls were very good looking and youthful. But I dont come into contact with them because I give instructions only to the overseers. One girl one, Muniamma, fair skinned, youthful used to smile at me and took keen interest to bring me tea and b/fast to my room and sometimes noon lunch also.

Looking at me she used to narrate what all she had brought for food, omlette for breakfast, fish curry or chicken curry for lunch etc. I go to the canteen for taking my supper because by then the crowd would have gone and the workers also would have withdrawn to the respective places for relaxation.

One day I went to the city for some work and when I returned it was late. I did not take any food from any hotel and I thought the canteen people would have kept my portion of food for me and to take when I return. When I returned it was very late say 10 pm or so and in the darkness I went to open the door of my flat.
When I was about to open the door and enter my dark flat I notices some movement and Muniamma was there with a tiffin career smiling broadly. She instead of handing over the parcel to me wanted to come inside and place it on the dining table. I said ok and went to my bedroom for changing from my work clothes to my lungi.

I entered the bathroom and had a bath and wound a lungi around my waist and came out with all disheveled hair. To my surprise Muniamma was there standing. I asked her why did you not go after placing the food on the table, I thought you had already gone. Muniamma bowing her head just smiled and went to the table to lay the food for me.

I noticed she too had taken bath and was in fresh clothes. She opened the career and placed the chappathis in the plate and poured some curry and placed some salads on the table and stood watching me take food. I asked her whether she had taken food. She just nodded her head to indicate she had not taken.
I asked her to sit and share my food since the food she had was too much for me. She politely declined, but I insisted. She went to the door and made sure that the it is bolted from inside and sat with me and started to eat. The food was too much. I just took what I need and moved the rest to Muniamma. She was eating with concentration because she may be hungry.

I gave her some fruits I had brought from the market. Muniamma finished the whole food soon and cleaned up the vessels in the washbasin and then sat in the chair. I started a chat with her. She was from Theni and was working as a helper. Her parents were there in the work site, but they were asked to go to some other site.

She was alone here sleeping on the floor in the third floor. There were many other woman along with her but they were scared to come to me even to bring me food. Muniamma said she will do the job and it was her job to bring food for me. I did not know how to thank her. I asked her to pull the chair nearer to mine.
It was because her languge slang was unfamiliar and many of her utterance were not understood by me. I asked her questions repeatedly and she tells me that her husband deserted her and married some other woman. He was drunkard and used to take money from her for buying liquor. When she refused to give money he just walked off. I asked her how old she is.

She said she is 25 and studied upto tenth standard. I told her to sleep in the nearby bedroom which is not used by me and I will sleep in my bedroom. She said no no. People will start scandals about me and you. I can stay late but never sleep here. That was an indication that she was willing to stay late. I asked her what all conveniences are there for her stay.

She said she takes bath in the common bathroom along with about 20 other women. She was given a thin mattress and they all sleep on the floor. For changing clothes and all there is no adequate privacy. But they manage by creating a temporary curtain with their own clothes. I told her to come to my room and take bath here, change and then go before all of them get up in the morning.

Jocularly I said you can help me also in my bath. She looked at my face and did not comprehend my intentions. She said yes, I will come daily to help you bathing. Dont tell anybody that you are asked by me to come and help me to bathe. She smiled and said I know I will not say to anyone. If I tell it somebody, many girls would be willing to come and give you a bath.

Why not you give me a bath now, I asked her. She hesitated for a moment and said yes but it is late, will you not catch cold. Dont worry, come with me to the bath room. and I went to the bathroom and wound a towel around me and removed my lungi. Muniamma came looked around the bathroom and its luxurious fittings and showed surprise.

She took a mug full of water and poured it on my head and dampened my body. My wet towel was sticking to my body and my semi erect cock was visible. Muniamma poured water on my hip and legs and saw my erect cock. She took the soap and applied lather on my back and on my hands and chest. I did not prevent her.

A female touch all over the body was quite erotic and my cock was in full erect condition. She squatted on the floor and applied lather on my legs while keep her eyes on my erect cock. She then removed my towel and started to apply lather on my cock and the balls. I noticed that her breathing quickened and poor girl was getting horny.

She applied lather on my behind and ran her hand all over the body and rubbed my public hair and cock. I asked her why not you also take bath along with me. No, No, I am shy of taking bath with you in the naked condition. I said what is there when I am standing there in front of you totally naked.

Reluctantly she removed her saree and pettycoat and then removed her blouse and the bra. She had only her panties on her body. I asked her to pull it down which she did slowly out of shyness. Her boobs firm and erect were of medium sized and waist was narrow and lot of public hair in her pussy.

Her thighs were ample and her ass was round in shape and very much raised. I took the soap in my hands and applied lather all over her body. Massaging her boobs I noticed her nipples were very erect and hard. Every inch of her body seemed to have toughened due to hard work. I ran my hand over her pussy and lathered her hair while out of shyness she closed her eyes with her hands.

I asked her to keep her legs wide apart and cleaned up the interior of her cunt and touched her clit. Muniamma shuddered at the touch of my hand on her clit, but I went on pinching it and inserted a finger inside her hole. With the hand shower I washed her public hair of all the soap lather and then smelled the cunt. It was sweet smelling and it touched her clit with my tongue.

Suddenly Muniamma opened her eyes and noticed that I am trying to suck her clit. No, Sir, please dont do it.she said. In the meantime my lip had got hold of her clit and she was very hot. I sat on the floor with outstretched legs while my cock stood erect like a flagpole I asked Muniamma to sit on my cock and take my cock inside.

She obeyed my instructions and put one leg across me and sat on my lap and with her fingers took my cock to the entrance of her cunt and in one jerk it was inside her. But her cunt hole was too small and tight for me. I pressed her torso to bring down and my cock finally entered her cunt fuly. Muniamma was fully aroused and she kept on moaning softly.

With my cock tightly embedded inside her I took one of nipples in my mouth and sucked it alternatingly. Without my asking Muniamma started to move up and down on me and she was fucking deeply. I opened the hand shower and opened the spray of cold water all over her body and mine. She hugged me tightly and fucked me like hell.

Finally orgasm was building up for me and her. Her muscles tightened and her vaginal muscles were pulling at my cock to squeeze it out of the all the semen. When the orgasmic spasms subsided, she got up in a hurry, washed herself of all the fluids, dressed up fast and left in jiffy promising to come on the next day.
Wiping myself clean I got up tired of the sudden sex I enjoyed and went to bed. Knowing her plight of sex starvation, other women allowed her to serve me food and sex. When Muniamma had to go to her native place another girl, Saru replaced her. Saru was younger girl and needed lessons in all things. But she learnt it fast.

Her cunt was more tight than of Muniamma but she enjoyed sex very much. After about ten day another girl, Mary came with food and asked me when should she come to bathe me. I was wondering who is the person deputing girls for my service. I was not able to find out. But I used to get regularly new girls sometimes virgin girls for bathing me till I left the project to join a foreign project.

Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: Fucking Sex Starved Munni Amma
I told you that in place of Muniamma, one girl, Saru, came with food when I returned to my room from the work site. I did not tell you the details of my encounter with her. Saru was just 19, shy, tall with a thin body. Her face was childish and innocent looking. Time was about 8 pm and she was standing in the dark corridor with the food carier in her hand.

I was expecting Muniamma the vibrant girl but this new girl was a surprise to me. I opened the door and asked her what is the matter and she replied in soft voice that she had brought food and to help me in what ever work is to be done in my room. I asked her for her name and to come in and place the food on the table. I asked her whether she had taken food, she said no.

I told her that I want to take bath before I take food, Muniamma used to help me to take bath will you do it like Muniamma. She looked up and said yes. I asked her did you take bath, she said not yet.OK, then come in we both will take bath. Saru said that Muniamma had instructed her that she may have to help me to scrub my back and body to give me a good bath.

Oh, you know what all things happen in the bath room. She giggled and kept quiet. I asked her whether she is married. She said no. We both entered the bathroom and Saru ran out and checked whether the door is bolted from inside and came back and closed the bath room door behind. In my bathroom I have a big bath tub, beside showers.

I opened the tap and filled the tub and then slowly started to undress. I removed my pant, shirt, vest and went to the bedroom to drop them in the wash basket and came back with a lungi. My cock was in a semi erect condition. I asked Saru to pull down my brief and out jumped my cock. Saro was staring at it as if it is a strange animal. I asked her to remove her clothes.

Saro said that Muniamma had given her how to go about with my bath ritual. She slowly undressed and to my surprise, she had a saree, a petticoat, and a blouse. She did not wear any bra or a panty. Her boob was very small and a small protruding bulge with erect nipples. Her cunt was small with very little thin hair. I asked her bluntly whether she has ever been fucked.

Shocked and shy she bowed her head and said yes. Who fucked you, I asked. My uncle and my brother, she said. How often, I asked. Almost daily she said. She lost her mother in the early age and she grew up amidst the male relatives. Her father also died last year and this uncle was bringing up Saru and her brother.
One night uncle came into her room in a drunken condition and fucked her. He asked her bother to go out, but he did not. He hid behind the door and was watching the uncle fucking her. She cried due to pain. But uncle did not care about it. After finishing the act he simply walked away and slept in his room. Her bother who was watching came and helped her to the bathroom and helped to wash.

I pitied her and asked her to jump into the tub along with me. She entered with caution. I asked her to apply soap and scrub my back. She did it. Her youthful fingers and the hand was brisk and she soaped my arm pits and hands etc. The I got up and my cock was in fully erect condition. She gripped the cock and applied soap all over it and then the balls, legs etc.

I took the soap from her and asked her to turn and I applied soap on her back and upto the ass. Turning her to face me I applied on her boobs and kneaded he nipples. Poor Saro was enjoying my touch and she was moaning lightly. I then asked he rto stand and applied soap on her public hair. My fingers opened her cunt lips and touched her clit.

Her body shuddered because of the upsurge of pleasure. I inserted my finger inside her cunt. She closing her eyes and with open mouth was moaning loudly. I asked her to widen her legs and to keep one leg on the rim of the tub. Leaning forward I touched her clit with my tongue and inserted my finger deep inside her cunt.

She caught hold of my head and was pressing my face into her cunt. Suddenly her muscles tensed and I knew she was on the throngs of a good orgasm. I then pulled her down to sit on me and I pointed my cock into her cunt. Her cunt hold was small and it took lot of time to enter her deeply. She took the initiative and helped me to put the cock inside.

I sucked her nipples and we remained like that to hear her rest of the story. When did your brother started to fuck you, I asked. She said my brother was younger to me by one year but he was tall and strong. He used to watch my uncle fucking me daily. We cannot take any retaliatory action since it was at his cost we both lived.

I had to meekly agree to whatever our uncle said. He promised to marry me. One day he said if I offer all my land to him, he will pledge it to some moneylender and start some business. I had no choice. But my brother was against it. But before we could give him our lands, he fell sick and was not able to do any hard work. From then on he fucked me only once a week or two weeks.

But my brother who comes home for taking food asked me that he wanted to fuck like uncle. He pushed me to my bed and lifted my saree and started to fuck me. I said it is a sin to fuck own sister. He he had seen me enjoying when uncle fucked and he wanted to see whether he can give the same enjoyment to me. He fucked well and we both reached climax.

From then he used to fuck me regularly. I noticed she was making movements on me and her words faltered when my cock touched some sensitive spot in her vagina. I gave her a nice fuck, hard and deep. She was in seventh heaven and her orgasm spread all over her body. We fucked three times on the floor each time better than the previous. It was 9.30 pm.

We got up, dried our body and dressed ourselves and went to finish supper. I took a little and gave her the rest for completing. Poor thing was very hungry and she ate up the whole food and cleaned the vessels and was ready to go. I gave her a new saree from what I had brought and she went back happily. She came for a full week and took lot of gifts from me.

Quote this message in a reply
Post Thread Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread:AuthorReplies:Views:Last Post
  Amma Seduced me to Fuck her in Night Penis Fire 4 6,259 04-02-2014 11:07 AM
Last Post: Penis Fire
  Amma aur Dushman Foji Sex-Stories 0 6,529 07-15-2012 08:44 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
  Amma and me having Sex in Village Sex-Stories 0 52,397 06-05-2012 11:40 AM
  My Two Sisters and Amma Sex-Stories 2 49,434 05-06-2012 08:36 PM