Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fucking Sister In Law & Her Mother
06-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Fucking Sister In Law & Her Mother
Myself male of age 38 years and having a good physic and a very good stamina .this is an actual incident which took place after my marriage. I got married at the age of 23 years to a very beautiful girl. I am from a very good family and engineer by profession and doing a very good job in a very big company at a very senior position.

Now some thing about my wife: She is a very beautiful, mouth watering, lady with a very fair complexion. Even at the age of 33 she hardly looks like 22 or 25. She has a very voluptuous body with sizes 34/26/36 and very conical breasts lovely doll like face. People get their cock erected when they see her and want to grab her. This type of things usually happens to her since child hood till now.

Although she is very shy but in the bed she is very hot. She never initiates but like things to happen to her in the bed. She like more pussy licking and passive role than active role and sucked my cock only a few times on insisting too much. I described her nature as this will play an important pat in the story. Now come to story. Now I take you to my marriage 18 years back. I am married in Meerut.

Our barat reached at about 6 pm and all got ready. When we reached to their home ( my wife’s home) we were received by a very beautiful woman I have not met yet. She was introduced as my sister-in-law: Elder brother-in –law’s wife. I was just stunned to see her she was even more beautiful than my wife. She has a very charming face and was having a lovely and naughty smile on the face.

She did our aatrta and then other ceremonies were performed. After “ phere” there is a rasm of kangna and chand which were organized by her. In all these rasms she was very near to me and touching me. Her hands were rubbing with mine hands and body rubbing to mine body. I got little bit aroused and caught her hand . she said “jija jee mera hath kyun pakdte ho riya ka pakdo’. After little bit ladies program’s and tickling we got vidai and left for our home at about 4 pm.

After 15days my wife went her home. (About my first night and my honey moon I will tell in the next story she was pure virgin at first night and has a little knowledge about sex practically and was very shy). I went to take my wife from her house. I was having a program to stay there for two days and actual story starts from here from a ordinary boy converting in to a sex god. There I received a very hearty welcome by the family. In my in-laws there were my mother-in-law a woman of 40 years old at that time a elder brother-in-law just of my age very thin and weak hardly

45 kg weight and a younger brother in law and sexy sister-in-law about whom I told earlier. She was married 3 years ago. At that time bro.-in-law was 20 years old and sis-in-law was 21 years old. She was quite mature and intelligent and more educated also than bro-in law. So my bro-in-law R.K. was quite depressed and remain silent in the home. They were not having any child even after 3 years of marriage the reason I came to know later on was in capability of RK. He was impotent. This was the factor which led my sexual adventure. Father-in law died some 3 years ago.

RK was always busy in business and returns home after 9 pm and goes to shop at about 8 am. So I was received at home by my mother-in-law my sis.-in law Rashmi and my wife. Now Rashmi was very bold and frank as no one was in the home and my wife was her fan. She sat near me and started joking and titling. She asked about our first night and asked what happened in the night whether I win or lose.

I said there was no question of losing the battle but it was a very hard and blood shattering victory. At this my wife got ashamed left the room for bringing tea. Rashmi was very excited to listen this and insisted in details. I avoided details at that point Riya came in the room. Rashni asked to tell her about first night. She again got ashamed and didn’t talked and started to go out again. Rashmi asked what is the matter jiju why she is so upset or ashamed. I told she was virgin at first night and has a very little pussy so had a very troublesome time in accommodating me.

Riya left out with a red face in shame and Rashmi asked with a naughty smile on the face, what is your size? I was stunned but told her it is 8” and 2”. On hearing this she whistled and said oh my god is it. I can’t believe this show me you are boasting. She said I will reward you if you show your size is 8”. I asked amusingly what reward. She said any damn thing you want. I was little afraid of my mother-in –law and Riya . She said don’t worry no one will object and gave a kiss on my cheek. I also kissed her cheek in return. I then asked her about her marriage life and why she is not having any child till now.

She got very sad and went out. In the evening we all were together and enjoying. RK came today earlier from shop and we all were enjoying and gone to market for shopping and had dinner outside. Next day was a Sunday and all were in a free mood and joking some time double meaning. To that my wife got shy and rebuked me but Rashmi and RK favored me. This went on till late night. Next day we all went to a nearby canal and enjoyed picnic there. Rashmi did some fondling etc. After returning home

I again asked Rashmi why she was sad yesterday and went outside on asking about children. She told m in very low and said tone that RK is impotent and can’t do anything and her mother-in-law also knows it that’s why RK is ashamed of himself. He has no objection to my flirting with you rather he himself suggested to make an advance with you. He is very impressed with you and wants that matter should remain in the house. So she dared to flirt with me and it was supported my mother-in law also.

They were rather giving a chance to her and she was also very reserved in the family and never allowed any person to take liberty with her in the relations. She asked in very husky voice if I liked her and give her a child. I kept mum. Next day we have to return so all were busy in making preparations. In the night she came to me and asked me if I will come alone after some time to which I agreed and said that I will come to her next month as I am having some official work there and will stay at home. She became very happy and gave a kiss and ran out side. Next day we returned home.

After a month I was having some official work at Meerut so I went home in the evening. All were very happy to see me especially Rasmi. She hugged me infront of mother-in –law even. I was in the drawing room when she brought tea for me and again hugged and gave a kiss. Now I also embraced her and gave a very long kiss on her lips. Next day my meeting was in the evening and I was totally free. She sat along with me and told today night we will enjoy. Today will be her first night and RK and mom-in law has given their consent for it. Now the story will be in Hindi.

Raat ko RK jaldi hi ghar vapas aa gaya aur humne whisky pene ka program banaya. Hum aaram se whisky peene lage tabhi RK ne pucha jijaji film dekho ge maine kaha kon se . usne kaha English 3x maine kaha ok. Hum pen eke saath film dekhne lage. Tabhi Rashmi kuch snacks lekar wahan aayi or wahin par hamare sath baith gayi or film dekhne lagi . usne halke kapde ki gulabi rang ki nighti pahan rakhi thee. Film mein do hubsi eak gori ladki ki chudai kar rahe the. Jise dekah kar mera loda khada ho gaya tha. Rashmi or RK dono mere lund ko chipi najro se dekh rahe the. Rest story in the next part. How I fucked rashmi and mother in law nad became a sex god .RK also gave to me it all depends upon your response

Quote this message in a reply
Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  South Indian Mother and Son Fucking Penis Fire 0 8,139 05-08-2014 02:10 AM
Last Post: Penis Fire
  Married Sister Fucking with Muslim Male Sex-Stories 1 26,461 03-14-2014 03:11 PM
Last Post: radhabarwali
  Mother Fucking with Son's Tuition Teacher Penis Fire 2 7,305 01-31-2014 04:51 PM
Last Post: Penis Fire
  Mother, Brother and Sister Having Sex Sex-Stories 3 47,099 12-02-2013 11:49 PM
Last Post: as548245
  Fucking Mother Heena Sex-Stories 1 6,684 08-31-2013 07:26 AM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
  Inside Bus with Mother and Sister Sex-Stories 1 8,653 07-05-2013 01:38 PM
  Mother Fucking In India Sex-Stories 4 16,959 06-28-2013 09:17 PM
  Started Fucking With Elder Sister Sex-Stories 0 7,959 05-13-2013 06:03 AM
Question Fucking My Sister (Small Stories) gitaa00 0 7,373 04-17-2013 11:22 PM
Last Post: gitaa00
Information [Indian] Horny Sister, Brother And Mother sangeeta32 1 18,799 04-15-2013 05:37 PM
Last Post: gitaa00