Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fucking married woman
06-17-2011, 01:38 AM
Fucking married woman
Hi, I am a male of age 24 I always dream to sex with a married woman A lady lives near my house. I usually go to her house because her childerns plays with me in the evening I always look to sex with her but she sees towards me sometimes only but I know she like me too

Because I can see the loneliness in her eyes. She is around 33 yrs of age with very fair colour, two big milking boobs & two big size ass which makes me crazy I mastubrate many times thinking that we are in a bed. But I am afraid to say this to her but one day she called me to

Help her in her household work I went very happily she wants to change the setting of her bedroom there were nobody in her house because her husband was in office & her childerns were in school. She had weared a red colour saree in which she was looking mind blowing.

I helped her to adjust her bed direction & her mirror according to her choice the bed was very heavy after adjusting every thing I was feeling very tired & I asked her for a glass of water & she offered me a glass of water & after that she offered me a glass of milk saying that it will help me.

To recharge my energy but by mistake the glass fell on my pent & I am feeling very wet & she said I am sorry & start rubbing my pent to clean it but sometimes by mistakes or may be intentionally her hand touch my cook & my my cook gain the 90 degree angle position under the.

Pant & she noticed it too & after that she said that I can change my pent the uncle has his pyjama inside the bathroom & then I went to the bathroom to change my pent I unhook my pent & now I am in a underwear & suddenly I found the aunt was standing just behind me & she

Inserted her hand in my underwear within no time & I got excited and held her from her waist and put a long kiss on her lips now we are kissing each other very passionately after that we moved towards bedroom I said her to stand against the wall & put your hands upwards she did.

The same I started kissing her very passionately on every part of her face I was kissing and she was sounding AAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA after that I kissed on her neck and start pressing her boobs over the clothes now she was lying on the bed I was lying above her I removed her.

Saree and blouse in a hurry now she was in a red petticoat and white bra which makes me maid now I start pressing her boobs and kissing on her face after that I put my hand inside her petticoat and moved my hands towards her penty and removed her petticoat I put my hands.

Inside the penty my hands were touching her public hair which was very small in size like she shaved it somedays ago I started rubbing my fingers on her pussy and fingering inside her pussy after 5 minutes of this she becomes a sex machine and the sound become louder like.

OHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHH HHHHHHHAAAA OHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA now I removed her bra & penty now she was totally nude what a beauty with a two milking bottles full of milk with a nipple and a cave covered with little grass I started sucking the red nipples of the white bottle.

Sucked it for 10 minutes and after that I kissed on every part of her body from front to behind and I removed my clothes with in no time now we both were totally nude lying on the bed I inserted my cook inside her mouth she was.

Really a very good sucker and after that I put two pillows below her ass and start putting my cook inside and out her pussy she was now feeling on the top of the world and after that I fucked her in a doggy style now whenever we got chance we do the same.

Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Married Sister Fucking with Muslim Male Sex-Stories 1 26,582 03-14-2014 03:11 PM
Last Post: radhabarwali
  Naureen - My Dream, Married Woman Sex-Stories 0 1,612 09-16-2013 02:41 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
  How I Met & Fucked A Married Muslim Woman specials 1 9,469 03-03-2013 05:38 PM
Last Post: specials
  Luckily Fucking an Older Woman Sex-Stories 13 16,508 08-26-2012 08:24 PM
  I am a Married Woman and I Seduced Sunil Sex-Stories 1 34,214 07-05-2012 08:44 PM
  Fucking a married lady baraip 0 6,298 06-26-2011 08:51 PM
Last Post: baraip
  Sex with thirsty Married woman lissaj 0 2,731 06-22-2011 05:54 AM
Last Post: lissaj
  Fucking a mature woman is special baraip 0 21,366 06-21-2011 11:37 PM
  Fucking a Married Lady in Chennai baraip 0 5,058 06-21-2011 11:16 PM
  Lust for the married woman baraip 0 3,055 06-20-2011 04:13 PM