Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guruji Ka Sex Treatment
12-19-2011, 10:15 AM
RE: Guruji Ka Sex Treatment
I did not know how long we rested like that hugging each other in a complete naked state and at last Mama-ji got back to senses first! He brushed my hair gently from my face peeling the strands still glued onto my skin by sweat. I was feeling extremely weak and was unwilling to open my eyes even. I had a feeling of utter weakness and being completely used!

Then I went to bathroom to myself clean my ever leaking pussy.
Then as expected mamaji( I mean arjun ) help me to wear my panty and bra. As it has been 6 p.m. I requested him to take me to ashram.

Me: arjun, its getting late let us go to ashram
Arjun: I want to… but I can’t.
Me: why?

Asked in utter shock

Arjun: Baby.. I do not have petrol in my car
Me: why don’t u have put this before to me… I mean we can go by bus

Arjun: after 6 p.m. all the bus get stopped at this route as it is affected by naxalites.

Me: are u a stupid old fox? I mean… if my family members get to know that I spent a night here then they will never ...
Me: arjun I beg u , please find a way to get me to asharam now.
Arjun: it’s not at all possible

Me: we can take lift and go to ashram.
Arjun: I had told u that this is naxalite area… any lift can turn to be risky… I mean I cannot want that my Bahu’s choot will serve naxalites.

After hearing “ bahu” again I was stunned and my face turned red in the wink of an eye. In fact I was breathless and felt absolutely blank! What was Mama-ji saying? Coming from Anita to Bahu and extending the sentence by words like “ choot “ .

Me: but mamaji … I have to go to ashram other wise what the society will that I have spend a night here ,even without any reason

Mamaji: There is a way but … then u have to be…

Me: mamaji say it… I can do anything…

Mamaji: there is friend of mine… which is sort of helper of naxalites, his truck passes from our village, but…

Me: mamaji say it … I can do anything…. I cannot want my self to call randi for my whole life.

Mamaji:As my friend Yogesh, is helper of naxalites… when he will know that u are my bahu this means to him that u are conservative and untouched maal, then he will sell u to naxalites.

Me: mamaji u said that he is your friend.

Mamaji: bahu… these peoples are real friend of money only.

Me: so, mamaji there is no way.

Mamaji: yes there is but…

In very much frustrated tone.
Me: say it mamaji… for godshake… say it.

Mamaji: Beti for that … u have to become temporarily randi.

Me: what?

Mamaji: beti… when he will knew that u are very very cheap randi…just come to serve me… then he will left u … as he will not be interested to sell u.

I was insane after hearing this. Is mamaji has gone mad.
But realized that to be called as rand for whole life , it will easy to act as slut for some time.

Me: I am ready to do it…

Mamaji: but…

Me: now what?

Mamaji: beti … don’t get angry… I am just trying to help u.

I know he is helping me to become “ slut” .
But as there is no chance .

Me: mamaji say it … I will do anything.

Mamaji:beti… u have to travel fully nangi in truck… so as to represent very very cheap rand.

I am just boiling in anger. This man wants me to travel in fully nangi in truck to ashram.
He is calling me” beti” to become slut. Is his mind is not satisfied by filling a hot load in my pussy and rubbing my watermelons to a burst.
Thinking all this I am again feeling wet between my legs. As I knew that I have no option I said

Me: ok…
Lowering my eyes.

Mamaji: beti… u are very intelligent that u have taken a good decision… by the way there are only 15 min. left for the truck to come… so pack your bag… and get without clothes.. I mean even a single thread should not be on your body.

Me: but should truck will come to our house.

Mamaji: yes … I will call him.

Me: mamaji but how can I just drop in front of ashram at fully nangi position.

Mamaji: beti u are so innocent… we will get out of truck 1 k.m. before ashram so that u can wear your clothes.

I felt guilty for asking such a stupid question.

Mamaji: hurry up beti… hurry up.

I packed my bag and went to bathroom and closed the door to open my full jawani.
As I dropped my panty on floor, I can saw my licking pussy and immediately tears burst out of my eyes.

I never in my whole seven janam( births) had thought that I will have to act like very cheap randi.
I freed my bottles by unhooking my bra.

I open my hair clip and throw it on the floor and try to hide my upper jawani by my hairs.
Then I had shooted by a good idea , that I should put this clip in my love spot so that no one can put his lund fully inside me while traveling to ashram.
I immediately pick up the clip and first put it inside my mouth to make it wet and then with 5-6 strokes just put it inside my pussy, which already so wet that it felt no problem to accommodate it.

Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2011, 10:27 AM
Mama-ji (in a whispering tone): Anita… Anita!

Me: Ohh… yes… let me relax for a while… please Mama-ji… am feeling terribly tired!

Mama-ji: Hmm… okay, I can understand that…

I could sense Mama-ji getting out of the bed though I did not feel like opening my eyes. I knew I was not wearing anything, but could not find strength to cover me up! I realized Mama-ji speeding up the fan and I indeed felt very comfortable. The increased moving air felt awesome over my curvy naked figure. I continued to rest in that static state for some more time till Mama-ji came back again and wobbled me up.

Mama-ji: Anita! Anita! Arre… we are already late my dear! We have to reach ashram by 7 p.m. Have you forgotten that? Anita… you must get back to Guru-ji on time! Anita!

A ray of lightning as if passed through my body as I heard the words “ashram” and “Guru-ji”. How could I completely forget all about “ashram” and lay here like this recapitulating on how I enjoyed being fucked by my own relative!

Me: O My God!

Now I had to open my eyes and though I was feeling exceptionally tired I realized that I must get going. I did not have the guts to violate Guru-ji’s orders and he had specifically mentioned to come back by evening time. I noticed that Mama-ji was tucking his shirt inside his trousers and almost ready to proceed. I closed my eyes momentarily, took a deep breath, and gathered all my energy to ascend and get dressed.

Me: How could I miss that! How could I….Ish! Are we too late?

Strength seemed to have sprung back again in my body and I swiftly got off the bed with one hand covering my naked hairy choot and I angled my other arm across my swaying breasts to save some dignity. Obviously I was portraying a horribly indecent look, but had no options also. Mama-ji naturally was ogling at me.

Mama-ji: Umm… not really late, but (looking at his watch) … but we do not have the luxury to waste a minute also Anita!

I picked up my blouse and petticoat from the bedside and Mama-ji was kind enough to forward me my undies with a smiling face. The old crook!

He was constantly eyeing my nangi jawani - which was but natural – how often would he get a chance to see a matured woman completely exposed in front of his eyes – hardly! As our eyes met I had to drop my eyelids in natural shyness and hurried towards the toilet covering my frontals with my sari and petticoat.

I cleaned myself and get dressed in record time and Mama-ji vividly appreciated that. I was feeling a bit tense as to whether we could reach ashram in the stipulated time.

Mama-ji: Don’t worry sweetheart… I will fly you to the ashram! Have faith on my driving skills. You proceed to the car and I will catch you after locking the house.

Me: Am depending on you Mama-ji…

Though Mama-ji had to start off slowly due to the hustle and bustle of the town, but he accelerated significantly as we proceeded towards the countryside. I appreciated his driving skills in my mind as even at this advanced age he had rather steady hands on the wheel. Hence, in no time, we covered remarkable distance!

The driving stretch was more or less smooth for me except that Mama-ji tried to take “advantage” while driving through the lonely stretches. Though I was sitting glued to the window on the front seat, Mama-ji forced me to some closeness and since I was not in a position to protest also after sharing his bed and I had to allow “that much”. Honestly I was pretty reluctant – firstly because of my extreme tiredness and secondly I could realize that it was not very east for me to accept him physically as afterall he was my “Mama-ji”!

I tried my best to restrain him by referring to his driving, the incoming traffic from the opposite direction, and even about the speed at which the car was traveling, but he was just behaving like a pervert trying to push his left hand (his right hand was on the steering wheel) inside my sari at locations obviously sensitive and uncomfortable for me. I soon sensed that in trying to keep distance from Mama-ji and in an attempt to justify my tiredness to him, I was in fact making a compromise on the speed, as he naturally was slowing down as he had to converse with me. This in turn made me more anxious and tensed about getting late to the ashram. Hence I halfheartedly shifted towards him and Mama-ji readily kept his left hand on my well-formed thighs over my sari and started feeling its smoothness with his fingers. He brushed his hand up and down my thighs with an occasional squeeze here and there, which made me to gasp a few times. I tried to divert him with talks related to other topics, but was of no avail. And, very soon Mama-ji began pulling up my sari over my legs so that he could expose my legs and caress them. I was feeling so weak, both mentally and physically, that I did not even have the willingness to prevent him from doing that indecent act. Thus in no time Mama-ji was able to bunch my sari and petticoat up above my knees and his hand was ready to intrude further! I tried to make a feeble impediment by pushing off his hand from my legs with my both hands, but Mama-ji, to my utter shock, simply used his right hand to regain position! I virtually screamed out as he removed his right hand off the steering wheel and was rather frightened at his loose behavior, but he evidently seemed rather confident about controlling the car even without holding the steering wheel! Though he was smiling with great poise, I was not at all amused and decided not to hinder him such that he commits
12-19-2011, 10:27 AM
As he accelerated the car, his left hand was pulling up my sari crossing all limits of decency and at one point I had to even push up my buttocks to aid in his perverted approach! I was breathing deeply as I continued to count minutes to reach the ashram! I could not at least blame Mama-ji regarding speed because he was driving real fast. And so was his left hand working on my body! As a truck passed us from the opposite direction, in its bright yellow headlight, I was shocked to find my legs almost completely exposed and Mama-ji had tugged my sari so high up my legs it resembled as if I was clad in a Micromini! I honestly wished things to have stopped there, but Mama-ji was getting wilder as he touched more and more of my naked warm skin! During this phase I did extract a couple of info from Mama-ji which were intriguing me till then. Mama-ji admitted that the blood that I saw coming out of his nose was created through a tiny pouch of red colored liquid, which he was secretly holding without my notice. And, Dr. Desai had sent Mama-ji to the medicine shop to bring a gel to be applied in my vagina while I was senseless and I was alone with the doctor for some 10-15 minutes. Hence I got the confirmation that the doctor must have used that opportunity to fuck me (indeed the actual fact was something else, which remained unknown to me).

I continued to sit close to Mama-ji in the front seat with my sari tugged high up exposing my butter-colored fleshy thighs as the car traversed the countryside in galloping speed. At one sharp turn, Mama-ji moved his left hand off my legs and placed it round my neck over my shoulder. I breathed a bit easy not to feel his palm grazing on my naked legs, but before I could even think of pulling down my sari, he pulled me more towards his body and I almost fell on his torso. Though his right hand was rock steady on the steering wheel, his left hand encircling my neck hung very awkwardly over my upturned boobs, just an inch or two away! I was naturally feeling very odd sitting like that with passing vehicles from the opposite direction illuminating our closeness. I time and again looked down his hand dangling inches away from my erect mammaries and I could clearly make out that Mama-ji was deliberately brushing his hand on the tip of my breasts. Naturally I was staring to feel somewhat excited and just then at a left turn on the road as Mama-ji steered to the left, he leaned on me, and I could clearly feel his fingers grasping my entire left breast and his palm resting on the firm flesh over my sari and blouse. Naturally I sighed out a bit loudly and immediately tried to remove his hand off my breast. Apart from the excitement part, I felt very embarrassed also as till such time while he was groping my legs, it was not visible to the vehicles coming from the opposite direction, but now with his left hand encircling my neck and pawing my breast, was very much evident to anyone coming from the opposite direction!

I tried to explain it to Mama-ji, but he was riding very high and just laughed away my concern! I was virtually pasted to his body the way he had embraced me and now was openly squeezing my left breast over my sari. I soon realized that he was doing that very purposefully each time he saw an approaching vehicle which actually made me feel particularly humiliated. A couple of cars and a lorry passed us and I was sure the drivers of those vehicles must have noticed what was going on in this car! I looked around outside; fortunately the county road was desolate and there was no one who would spot us. To my utter shock, the next moment I found myself sitting beside him palluless as he had slipped down my pallu off my shoulder to my lap and now had begun fondling my tits just over my blouse and bra. His hand was now very much prominent over my breasts and the tight feeling of my conical hillocks must have boosted him further! Before I could make a move or plea Mama-ji, the old fox slipped his left hand straight inside my blouse and started moving his fingers on my dense boob flesh! I shrieked out at his behavior and was shocked to see the force he was exerting to keep things (=me) under control. The way he started moving and wobbling his fingers inside my blouse made me seriously concerned about my blouse and bra hooks. He almost cried out in joy as he got hold of my left nipple fully in between his two fingers! Concurrently I also moaned out very sexily as I felt his touches on my growing nipple! Mama-ji tried to tweak my hardening nipple, but failed to do so properly due to scarcity of space inside my bra! He was sending out loud shouts of joy as he drove and groped me simultaneously.

My fatigue was quickly being overridden by my molested condition. His fingers were copiously groping my tight boob flesh and the very next moment I realized he was trying his best to grab my whole left breast in his palm; in fact he was actually trying to pull it out of my blouse! My God! What was he up to? He would drive and I would sit beside him with my breast popping out of my dress! Had he gone crazy or what? I was dead alert and protested very strongly revealing my strong irritation towards his moves. Mama-ji seemed to be nonchalant by my defense, but just then a speedy truck swerved passed our ambassador; it was indeed a very close call as Mama-ji was momentarily distracted by my objection. Thankfully it made Mama-ji realize his responsibility with the steering wheel and he apologized and agreed to concentrate on driving during the remaining stretch to the ashram.

Unfortunately although Mama-ji did not misbehave with me any further, but he continued to drive the car with the very thought of groping me one last time before I part from him and went back to the ashram. As he drove past the dark backwoods and occasionally looked sideways at me, he indeed was cherishing that desire while I had little clue about that. I was looking past the window to the dark landscape outside and was trying to regain my energy level to attend the Maha-yagya while my hair was flying in all sides in the stiff wind coming through the windowpane. My face lit up with joy as I could trace the ashram at a distance in the dark, but my delight was pretty short-lived as I found Mama-ji slowing the car. Before I could inquire, Mama-ji promptly descended the car off the road and encroached some meters inside a bushy hedge and parked the car there switching off the headlights. There was no need for any explanation to Mama-ji’s act. It was an isolated dark corner in the bush and since off the road was indistinguishable to passersby if any. Mama-ji shut off the car engine and quickly shifted towards me on the front seat. Not a word was spoken, yet I knew what was in store! I did not try to protest or fight and create a scene nor had I that physical strength to do so.

Mama-ji quickly came very close to me and pulled up his left leg on the front seat and tried to hug me. Though I knew his primary intention was not to hug me but to touch my private parts, I cooperated with his move. Honestly I did not want to prolong things as my focus was obviously to get back to ashram in time. For the first time I was very mechanical. I shifted my body more towards him thrusting my big breasts and evidently the old pervert was overjoyed and readily started cupping and caressing my tits over my dress. His lips automatically closed on my face and he started kissing my smooth cheeks.
12-19-2011, 10:28 AM
I raised my hands towards his neck and embraced him making it all the more easier for him to access my bust flesh unhindered. Mama-ji whiffed off my sari pallu and was trying to cup my big firm mammaries with both palms. Though I was utterly tired, the feel of male hands on my breasts made my senses to stand up and I could feel goosebump all over my body and a racing heart. Mama-ji obviously enjoyed thoroughly squeezing and cupping my tight boob flesh – in fact any male would – to grope a 28-year-old matured woman like this – unimpeded! Mama-ji was feverishly brushing and pressing his wet lips all over my face. Though I was in no mood, but due this heavy doze of groping, I was undoubtedly getting keyed up! Mama-ji obviously was eyeing my lips and finally when he was able to place his lips on mine, I started to go weak. I was already mentally and physically drained out and naturally as Mama-ji started sucking my lips, I was drastically getting lost in his arms. I slipped on the seat and my head rested on the windowpane as he pressed and sucked my soft lips. I realized Mama-ji was taking control very fast and quite emphatically as he pushed his right hand well inside my blouse and cupped my naked breast! I could feel my nipple growing inside his palm as he continued to kiss me hard. Seeing my defenseless state, Mama-ji was gaining in confidence and took both his hands off my bust and quickly started tugging my sari up my fair legs. My eyes were closed and I was feeling utterly weak, but as I sensed my legs getting briskly exposed, I had to do something!

Mama-ji was a strong man even at this age and it was very difficult for me to take control at this stage when he was all set to disrobe me! I jerked my head and took off my lips off him, but Mama-ji was a tough nut and he immediately pulled me more towards him and slipped his right hand down my waist towards my legs. The very next moment I could sense his palm directly on my warm naked thighs as my sari was already hiked up till that part and before I could even react properly, he started pushing his hand up through my sari! I could feel his warm fingers against my bare skin inside my sari and he just didn’t stop till he reached my buttocks! I was getting exposed by the minute! I could realize that I must do something now, but was unable to do so! Mama-ji was confidently feeling my naked ass cheek with his hand under my sari as well as my scant little panty! He in fact was pushing the edge of my panty with his fingers further towards my ass crack and was exposing more and more of my heavy ass flesh for his pleasure. I could not just shut off my eyes and allow things to carry on like that!

I was myself getting turbulent with each lewd move of my elderly relative. Finally, gathering all my might and willpower, I started to avert and obstruct him. It was not an easy task at all and I realized that I could not win with physical power over my elderly relative. He was in a very advantageous position almost riding my body. Mama-ji was able to bunch up my sari and petticoat till my waist exposing my sexy well formed legs to their entirety; moreover I could feel the cold sensation of the leather seat of the car on my buttocks over my panty as he was also successful in pushing my sari up completely from below my hips! My tits were also awfully exposed over my blouse and while Mama-ji caressed my left boob, he slid off my left bra strap from my shoulder inside my blouse and hence my bra cup was miserably loose on that breast enabling him to abundantly enjoy that special loose feel of my tit though I was wearing the bra. The darkness was the only shield for me.

There was only one way to save myself; I had to apply the old trick. I had to be shameless to the limit to do so, but that was the only line of attack left for me. As I was almost leaning on the windowpane with Mama-ji’s body-weight on me, his one hand on my breasts and the other hand below my gaand, I started to struggle and fight back. I had to do something to distract him and loosen his body weight on me and I decided to kiss him. I started kissing him on his cheeks and the sides of his lips and naturally Mama-ji was thrilled to the hilt. As he loosened his grip on me slightly, I quickly got into a better posture and reached for his trouser zip! I could feel his rod standing like a pole inside his brief and without wasting a second I started pulling down the zip. Mama-ji growled in ecstasy and moaned loudly as I used my nimble fingers to quickly pull out his lund from the slit of his chaddi through his open trouser zip. Mama-ji roared and trembled as I held his naked lund in my palm and welcomed my move by squeezing out my whole left breast off my blouse! It seemed his mission was successful! He was trying this for a long time and lastly he just oozed out my whole left breast from my blouse by opening the top two hooks of it. Naturally I was breathing extremely heavily and was hardly able to keep my control. Mama-ji’s crude method of exposing me was making me thoroughly embarrassed and my blood was gushing through my vessels making me tremble in sheer elation. I clenched my teeth and tried my best to keep my calm. Mama-ji was roaring like a tiger as I caressed his warm naked lund. It was gaining to its full size and I started to fondle it very craftily. I pressed on the entire length of his erect penis and poked on its head with my thumb. Additionally I angled my leg and pulled it up on the car seat thereby enabling Mama-ji to touch my panty front directly. I knew this way the old rascal would be in seventh heaven as he was already much excited groping me so sexily at his free will. I stroked his lund very honestly and allowed Mama-ji to caress my naked jiggling breast and choot over my panty very generously and continued it for so long that it became virtually impossible for Mama-ji to hold back his juices. The result was sweet as honey as I soon found Mama-ji yelling in jubilation and exhilaration as his whole body shook and he tried to hug me while warm white fluid gushed out of his cock and covered my fingers.

Thankfully not much time was wasted after that though I had to allow Mama-ji some rest before he could drive again. Mama-ji was quite happy to ejaculate in my hands as he was panting significantly and must have been feeling the physical toll. We both got out of the car and cleaned ourselves before we moved on again. It was just a 2-3 minutes drive from that place to the ashram and I was so happy to be at the ashram again, at last!

Nirmal: Oh! You are back Madam! Guru-ji was searching for you!

Me: Guru-ji! But he knows I was away….Am I… am I late?

Nirmal: No, no Madam… you are not late…. actually Guru-ji needs to leave for an urgent call at his native place, so… so he would talk to you about the yagya I guess.
12-20-2011, 08:33 AM
Mama-ji (in a whispering tone): Anita… Anita!

Me: Ohh… yes… let me relax for a while… please Mama-ji… am feeling terribly tired!

Mama-ji: Hmm… okay, I can understand that…

I could sense Mama-ji getting out of the bed though I did not feel like opening my eyes. I knew I was not wearing anything, but could not find strength to cover me up! I realized Mama-ji speeding up the fan and I indeed felt very comfortable. The increased moving air felt awesome over my curvy naked figure. I continued to rest in that static state for some more time till Mama-ji came back again and wobbled me up.

Mama-ji: Anita! Anita! Arre… we are already late my dear! We have to reach ashram by 7 p.m. Have you forgotten that? Anita… you must get back to Guru-ji on time! Anita!

A ray of lightning as if passed through my body as I heard the words “ashram” and “Guru-ji”. How could I completely forget all about “ashram” and lay here like this recapitulating on how I enjoyed being fucked by my own relative!

Me: O My God!

Now I had to open my eyes and though I was feeling exceptionally tired I realized that I must get going. I did not have the guts to violate Guru-ji’s orders and he had specifically mentioned to come back by evening time. I noticed that Mama-ji was tucking his shirt inside his trousers and almost ready to proceed. I closed my eyes momentarily, took a deep breath, and gathered all my energy to ascend and get dressed.

Me: How could I miss that! How could I….Ish! Are we too late?

Strength seemed to have sprung back again in my body and I swiftly got off the bed with one hand covering my naked hairy choot and I angled my other arm across my swaying breasts to save some dignity. Obviously I was portraying a horribly indecent look, but had no options also. Mama-ji naturally was ogling at me.

Mama-ji: Umm… not really late, but (looking at his watch) … but we do not have the luxury to waste a minute also Anita!

I picked up my blouse and petticoat from the bedside and Mama-ji was kind enough to forward me my undies with a smiling face. The old crook!

He was constantly eyeing my nangi jawani - which was but natural – how often would he get a chance to see a matured woman completely exposed in front of his eyes – hardly! As our eyes met I had to drop my eyelids in natural shyness and hurried towards the toilet covering my frontals with my sari and petticoat.

I cleaned myself and get dressed in record time and Mama-ji vividly appreciated that. I was feeling a bit tense as to whether we could reach ashram in the stipulated time.

Mama-ji: Don’t worry sweetheart… I will fly you to the ashram! Have faith on my driving skills. You proceed to the car and I will catch you after locking the house.

Me: Am depending on you Mama-ji…

Though Mama-ji had to start off slowly due to the hustle and bustle of the town, but he accelerated significantly as we proceeded towards the countryside. I appreciated his driving skills in my mind as even at this advanced age he had rather steady hands on the wheel. Hence, in no time, we covered remarkable distance!

The driving stretch was more or less smooth for me except that Mama-ji tried to take “advantage” while driving through the lonely stretches. Though I was sitting glued to the window on the front seat, Mama-ji forced me to some closeness and since I was not in a position to protest also after sharing his bed and I had to allow “that much”. Honestly I was pretty reluctant – firstly because of my extreme tiredness and secondly I could realize that it was not very east for me to accept him physically as afterall he was my “Mama-ji”!

I tried my best to restrain him by referring to his driving, the incoming traffic from the opposite direction, and even about the speed at which the car was traveling, but he was just behaving like a pervert trying to push his left hand (his right hand was on the steering wheel) inside my sari at locations obviously sensitive and uncomfortable for me. I soon sensed that in trying to keep distance from Mama-ji and in an attempt to justify my tiredness to him, I was in fact making a compromise on the speed, as he naturally was slowing down as he had to converse with me. This in turn made me more anxious and tensed about getting late to the ashram. Hence I halfheartedly shifted towards him and Mama-ji readily kept his left hand on my well-formed thighs over my sari and started feeling its smoothness with his fingers. He brushed his hand up and down my thighs with an occasional squeeze here and there, which made me to gasp a few times. I tried to divert him with talks related to other topics, but was of no avail. And, very soon Mama-ji began pulling up my sari over my legs so that he could expose my legs and caress them. I was feeling so weak, both mentally and physically, that I did not even have the willingness to prevent him from doing that indecent act. Thus in no time Mama-ji was able to bunch my sari and petticoat up above my knees and his hand was ready to intrude further! I tried to make a feeble impediment by pushing off his hand from my legs with my both hands, but Mama-ji, to my utter shock, simply used his right hand to regain position! I virtually screamed out as he removed his right hand off the steering wheel and was rather frightened at his loose behavior, but he evidently seemed rather confident about controlling the car even without holding the steering wheel! Though he was smiling with great poise, I was not at all amused and decided not to hinder him such that he commits something silly.
As he accelerated the car, his left hand was pulling up my sari crossing all limits of decency and at one point I had to even push up my buttocks to aid in his perverted approach! I was breathing deeply as I continued to count minutes to reach the ashram! I could not at least blame Mama-ji regarding speed because he was driving real fast. And so was his left hand working on my body! As a truck passed us from the opposite direction, in its bright yellow headlight, I was shocked to find my legs almost completely exposed and Mama-ji had tugged my sari so high up my legs it resembled as if I was clad in a Micromini! I honestly wished things to have stopped there, but Mama-ji was getting wilder as he touched more and more of my naked warm skin! During this phase I did extract a couple of info from Mama-ji which were intriguing me till then. Mama-ji admitted that the blood that I saw coming out of his nose was created through a tiny pouch of red colored liquid, which he was secretly holding without my notice. And, Dr. Desai had sent Mama-ji to the medicine shop to bring a gel to be applied in my vagina while I was senseless and I was alone with the doctor for some 10-15 minutes. Hence I got the confirmation that the doctor must have used that opportunity to fuck me (indeed the actual fact was something else, which remained unknown to me).

I continued to sit close to Mama-ji in the front seat with my sari tugged high up exposing my butter-colored fleshy thighs as the car traversed the countryside in galloping speed. At one sharp turn, Mama-ji moved his left hand off my legs and placed it round my neck over my shoulder. I breathed a bit easy not to feel his palm grazing on my naked legs, but before I could even think of pulling down my sari, he pulled me more towards his body and I almost fell on his torso. Though his right hand was rock steady on the steering wheel, his left hand encircling my neck hung very awkwardly over my upturned boobs, just an inch or two away! I was naturally feeling very odd sitting like that with passing vehicles from the opposite direction illuminating our closeness. I time and again looked down his hand dangling inches away from my erect mammaries and I could clearly make out that Mama-ji was deliberately brushing his hand on the tip of my breasts. Naturally I was staring to feel somewhat excited and just then at a left turn on the road as Mama-ji steered to the left, he leaned on me, and I could clearly feel his fingers grasping my entire left breast and his palm resting on the firm flesh over my sari and blouse. Naturally I sighed out a bit loudly and immediately tried to remove his hand off my breast. Apart from the excitement part, I felt very embarrassed also as till such time while he was groping my legs, it was not visible to the vehicles coming from the opposite direction, but now with his left hand encircling my neck and pawing my breast, was very much evident to anyone coming from the opposite direction!

I tried to explain it to Mama-ji, but he was riding very high and just laughed away my concern! I was virtually pasted to his body the way he had embraced me and now was openly squeezing my left breast over my sari. I soon realized that he was doing that very purposefully each time he saw an approaching vehicle which actually made me feel particularly humiliated. A couple of cars and a lorry passed us and I was sure the drivers of those vehicles must have noticed what was going on in this car! I looked around outside; fortunately the county road was desolate and there was no one who would spot us. To my utter shock, the next moment I found myself sitting beside him palluless as he had slipped down my pallu off my shoulder to my lap and now had begun fondling my tits just over my blouse and bra. His hand was now very much prominent over my breasts and the tight feeling of my conical hillocks must have boosted him further! Before I could make a move or plea Mama-ji, the old fox slipped his left hand straight inside my blouse and started moving his fingers on my dense boob flesh! I shrieked out at his behavior and was shocked to see the force he was exerting to keep things (=me) under control. The way he started moving and wobbling his fingers inside my blouse made me seriously concerned about my blouse and bra hooks. He almost cried out in joy as he got hold of my left nipple fully in between his two fingers! Concurrently I also moaned out very sexily as I felt his touches on my growing nipple! Mama-ji tried to tweak my hardening nipple, but failed to do so properly due to scarcity of space inside my bra! He was sending out loud shouts of joy as he drove and groped me simultaneously.

My fatigue was quickly being overridden by my molested condition. His fingers were copiously groping my tight boob flesh and the very next moment I realized he was trying his best to grab my whole left breast in his palm; in fact he was actually trying to pull it out of my blouse! My God! What was he up to? He would drive and I would sit beside him with my breast popping out of my dress! Had he gone crazy or what? I was dead alert and protested very strongly revealing my strong irritation towards his moves. Mama-ji seemed to be nonchalant by my defense, but just then a speedy truck swerved passed our ambassador; it was indeed a very close call as Mama-ji was momentarily distracted by my objection. Thankfully it made Mama-ji realize his responsibility with the steering wheel and he apologized and agreed to concentrate on driving during the remaining stretch to the ashram.

Unfortunately although Mama-ji did not misbehave with me any further, but he continued to drive the car with the very thought of groping me one last time before I part from him and went back to the ashram. As he drove past the dark backwoods and occasionally looked sideways at me, he indeed was cherishing that desire while I had little clue about that. I was looking past the window to the dark landscape outside and was trying to regain my energy level to attend the Maha-yagya while my hair was flying in all sides in the stiff wind coming through the windowpane. My face lit up with joy as I could trace the ashram at a distance in the dark, but my delight was pretty short-lived as I found Mama-ji slowing the car. Before I could inquire, Mama-ji promptly descended the car off the road and encroached some meters inside a bushy hedge and parked the car there switching off the headlights. There was no need for any explanation to Mama-ji’s act. It was an isolated dark corner in the bush and since off the road was indistinguishable to passersby if any. Mama-ji shut off the car engine and quickly shifted towards me on the front seat. Not a word was spoken, yet I knew what was in store! I did not try to protest or fight and create a scene nor had I that physical strength to do so.

Mama-ji quickly came very close to me and pulled up his left leg on the front seat and tried to hug me. Though I knew his primary intention was not to hug me but to touch my private parts, I cooperated with his move. Honestly I did not want to prolong things as my focus was obviously to get back to ashram in time. For the first time I was very mechanical. I shifted my body more towards him thrusting my big breasts and evidently the old pervert was overjoyed and readily started cupping and caressing my tits over my dress. His lips automatically closed on my face and he started kissing my smooth cheeks.
I raised my hands towards his neck and embraced him making it all the more easier for him to access my bust flesh unhindered. Mama-ji whiffed off my sari pallu and was trying to cup my big firm mammaries with both palms. Though I was utterly tired, the feel of male hands on my breasts made my senses to stand up and I could feel goosebump all over my body and a racing heart. Mama-ji obviously enjoyed thoroughly squeezing and cupping my tight boob flesh – in fact any male would – to grope a 28-year-old matured woman like this – unimpeded! Mama-ji was feverishly brushing and pressing his wet lips all over my face. Though I was in no mood, but due this heavy doze of groping, I was undoubtedly getting keyed up! Mama-ji obviously was eyeing my lips and finally when he was able to place his lips on mine, I started to go weak. I was already mentally and physically drained out and naturally as Mama-ji started sucking my lips, I was drastically getting lost in his arms. I slipped on the seat and my head rested on the windowpane as he pressed and sucked my soft lips. I realized Mama-ji was taking control very fast and quite emphatically as he pushed his right hand well inside my blouse and cupped my naked breast! I could feel my nipple growing inside his palm as he continued to kiss me hard. Seeing my defenseless state, Mama-ji was gaining in confidence and took both his hands off my bust and quickly started tugging my sari up my fair legs. My eyes were closed and I was feeling utterly weak, but as I sensed my legs getting briskly exposed, I had to do something!

Mama-ji was a strong man even at this age and it was very difficult for me to take control at this stage when he was all set to disrobe me! I jerked my head and took off my lips off him, but Mama-ji was a tough nut and he immediately pulled me more towards him and slipped his right hand down my waist towards my legs. The very next moment I could sense his palm directly on my warm naked thighs as my sari was already hiked up till that part and before I could even react properly, he started pushing his hand up through my sari! I could feel his warm fingers against my bare skin inside my sari and he just didn’t stop till he reached my buttocks! I was getting exposed by the minute! I could realize that I must do something now, but was unable to do so! Mama-ji was confidently feeling my naked ass cheek with his hand under my sari as well as my scant little panty! He in fact was pushing the edge of my panty with his fingers further towards my ass crack and was exposing more and more of my heavy ass flesh for his pleasure. I could not just shut off my eyes and allow things to carry on like that!

I was myself getting turbulent with each lewd move of my elderly relative. Finally, gathering all my might and willpower, I started to avert and obstruct him. It was not an easy task at all and I realized that I could not win with physical power over my elderly relative. He was in a very advantageous position almost riding my body. Mama-ji was able to bunch up my sari and petticoat till my waist exposing my sexy well formed legs to their entirety; moreover I could feel the cold sensation of the leather seat of the car on my buttocks over my panty as he was also successful in pushing my sari up completely from below my hips! My tits were also awfully exposed over my blouse and while Mama-ji caressed my left boob, he slid off my left bra strap from my shoulder inside my blouse and hence my bra cup was miserably loose on that breast enabling him to abundantly enjoy that special loose feel of my tit though I was wearing the bra. The darkness was the only shield for me.

There was only one way to save myself; I had to apply the old trick. I had to be shameless to the limit to do so, but that was the only line of attack left for me. As I was almost leaning on the windowpane with Mama-ji’s body-weight on me, his one hand on my breasts and the other hand below my gaand, I started to struggle and fight back. I had to do something to distract him and loosen his body weight on me and I decided to kiss him. I started kissing him on his cheeks and the sides of his lips and naturally Mama-ji was thrilled to the hilt. As he loosened his grip on me slightly, I quickly got into a better posture and reached for his trouser zip! I could feel his rod standing like a pole inside his brief and without wasting a second I started pulling down the zip. Mama-ji growled in ecstasy and moaned loudly as I used my nimble fingers to quickly pull out his lund from the slit of his chaddi through his open trouser zip. Mama-ji roared and trembled as I held his naked lund in my palm and welcomed my move by squeezing out my whole left breast off my blouse! It seemed his mission was successful! He was trying this for a long time and lastly he just oozed out my whole left breast from my blouse by opening the top two hooks of it. Naturally I was breathing extremely heavily and was hardly able to keep my control. Mama-ji’s crude method of exposing me was making me thoroughly embarrassed and my blood was gushing through my vessels making me tremble in sheer elation. I clenched my teeth and tried my best to keep my calm. Mama-ji was roaring like a tiger as I caressed his warm naked lund. It was gaining to its full size and I started to fondle it very craftily. I pressed on the entire length of his erect penis and poked on its head with my thumb. Additionally I angled my leg and pulled it up on the car seat thereby enabling Mama-ji to touch my panty front directly. I knew this way the old rascal would be in seventh heaven as he was already much excited groping me so sexily at his free will. I stroked his lund very honestly and allowed Mama-ji to caress my naked jiggling breast and choot over my panty very generously and continued it for so long that it became virtually impossible for Mama-ji to hold back his juices. The result was sweet as honey as I soon found Mama-ji yelling in jubilation and exhilaration as his whole body shook and he tried to hug me while warm white fluid gushed out of his cock and covered my fingers.

Thankfully not much time was wasted after that though I had to allow Mama-ji some rest before he could drive again. Mama-ji was quite happy to ejaculate in my hands as he was panting significantly and must have been feeling the physical toll. We both got out of the car and cleaned ourselves before we moved on again. It was just a 2-3 minutes drive from that place to the ashram and I was so happy to be at the ashram again, at last!

Nirmal: Oh! You are back Madam! Guru-ji was searching for you!

Me: Guru-ji! But he knows I was away….Am I… am I late?

Nirmal: No, no Madam… you are not late…. actually Guru-ji needs to leave for an urgent call at his native place, so… so he would talk to you about the yagya I guess.
12-20-2011, 08:34 AM
I could easily guess that as he conversed with me his eyes were roving on my body. Though I had wrapped my sari properly on my body, my breathing was still not absolutely normal and my heavy bosom was going up and down under my sari at a faster pace, which that dwarf had probably spotted.

Me (shuffling a bit nervously): Oh! I see…

Nirmal: Please take your sit and I will bring some tea for you.

He said the last words to Mama-ji who indeed would need a cup of tea to refresh himself after the quick ejaculation he had in the car.

Mama-ji: Oh! Thanks… He he… (Mama-ji sat on the couch)

I bid “good bye” to Mama-ji and quickly went inside almost simultaneously with Nirmal. I walked at a brisk pace so as to check myself once in the mirror before visiting Guru-ji’s room.

Nirmal: Don’t haste Madam… Guru-ji is scheduled to leave at 9 p.m.

In my haste I walked past Nimral.

Me: Oh… 9 p.m…. Then…if you can please inform him that…

I had to look back to talk to him now, as he was behind me and as I looked back, I caught him red-handed staring at my heavy jiggling ass. The dwarf must have been enjoying the ‘advantage’ of his shortened height – the level from which he was gaping at my sexily swaying ass flesh. And, obviously due to my heavily elated condition in the car with Mama-ji, only a few minutes ago, my body was still “heated” and my fleshy bottoms were naturally swinging more than normal under my dress. Though I was conscious now, but it was of no avail as I could not quite control my ass cheeks from moving sexily under my sari as I walked. The corridor was fairly long and as we walked I continued to present an alluring and captivating view of my haunches moving up and down inside my sari to this dwarfish man till I reached my room!

Nirmal: You rest in your room Madam… I will inform Guru-ji that you are back.

Me: Thanks.

I took the turn towards my room and breathed easier. I entered my room and closed the door behind me and leant on it – I closed my eyes and took some long deep breaths. I was feeling very tired and desperately wanted some sleep. I tried to wipe off the encounters with Dr. Desai and Mama-ji from my mind and tried to orient myself with “ashram” again. It was obviously not easy, but I had to do it because my primary goal was to achieve success through Maha-yagya. I took a bath but still was not able to revitalize myself fully. I realized that I was hungry and needed some sleep also.

Just then Nimral knocked on the door and provided me with my evening tea and snacks. His timing was incredible! He also informed me to meet Guru-ji at 8 p.m. I was so hungry that I readily gulped down the food and then leisurely sat on the cot with the tea as I still had some time in my hand. I tried to walk on Guru-ji’s steps (he preached to always ponder on good things that had happened during low periods) and started brooding over the better things that had happened with me in the ashram. I remembered the encouraging words of Guru-ji during my conversations with him especially the boost that he gave me after completing the major steps during the Maha-yagya namely Yoni Sugam and Yoni Jan Darshan and really looked forward to achieve my goal. I was pretty much convinced on Guru-ji’s abilities and the Maha-yagya and relied on Linga Maharaj to actually deliver goods for me.

It was nearing 8 and I had to get up from bed though I felt like lying down as I feeling much fatigued. I combed and tied my hair somewhat unwillingly and dressed myself properly to meet Guru-ji; already I was having palpitations though apparently there was no reason for it!

As I entered Guru-ji’s room with nervous steps I found two other females in the room along with Guru-ji. I had not seen them before and they were not in the ashram attire also; so I concluded they might be visitors. Both were sitting in front of Guru-ji while I entered the room with their backs to me.

Guru-ji: Ah! Nice to see you again Anita! So how was your day Beti?

Me (giggling): Nice Guru-ji! Very re… refreshing!

I went a few steps ahead and stood in front of Guru-ji. I looked from the corner of my eyes and noted that the two females were pretty young, dressed in salwar kamiz and they were rather teenagers!

Guru-ji: Good. Good. So a welcome break? (Guru-ji smiled looking at my eyes) But… but you look quite tired Anita! Why?

My heart started pounding as Guru-ji looked at my eyes intently; I dropped my eyelids nervously and shuffled a bit.

Me: No err… I mean yes Guru-ji… a bit… umm…actually tired of traveling! (my voice almost trembled to hide the actual truth!)

Guru-ji: Ah! True! You traveled a fair distance in this heat.

Me: Ye… yes Guru-ji, but that’s okay, I surely can overcome that much tiredness!

Guru-ji: That’s good! Hmm… actually the reason for which I called you here was… Oh! I completely forgot… By the way, let me introduce you to Natasha and Suda… they are sisters… and they have come to the ashram like you, but with a different goal of course.

Me: O! I see. (I nodded and smiled at the two girls as they looked back at me)
Guru-ji: Actually what I have planned is I will conclude the remainder of the Maha-yagya for you tomorrow, and not tonight, the reason being I will have to be out for an urgent unavoidable cause.

I was naturally slightly apprehensive about the effectiveness of the Maha-yagya if there was a one-day gap. Guru-ji as if read my mind instantly!

Guru-ji: I know Anita what you are thinking… (he smiled) There will be absolutely no harm if we do this to the efficacy of the Maha-yagya. I guarantee you my child.

Me (I was naturally much relieved hearing that): Oh! Then it’s… its okay Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: This delay would in no way impair the goods deliverable to you. So are you comfortable now?

Me: Yes, yes Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: And Anita, the other fact also remains that since you were out of the ashram for a significant period of time without the company of any of my disciples or me, you need to pass through the “Nirmalta Parikshan”, which in fact stands true for Natasha and Sudha also before they proceed for “kumari diksha”. So… (he paused briefly) I plan for the purification tomorrow daytime… including you two (looking at the two girls) and at night will conclude the Maha-yagya for you (looking at me). (pausing just a little taking a glance at all three of us) Am I clear?

Me: Yes Guru-ji.

Natasha & Sudha: Ji Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Good! Another thing Anita, I know it might sound just a bit odd to you, but ashram rules have to be maintained.

I looked up with a “?” on my face!

Guru-ji: As part of the “nirmalta parikshan”, since you are married, you need to undergo a vaginal swab just to confirm that you have not indulged in any sort of… (he looked at the teenage girls and then looked at me again) you know what I mean...

I could realize that Guru-ji wanted avoid using the term “sex” or “intercourse” in the presence of those young girls. Thus I quickly nodded back.

Me: Yes Guru-ji. I got your point!

Guru-ji: Fine… I know it is a useless exercise for you as you went outside with your own relative, but… you know Beti…. it’s a customary measure before proceeding further with Nirmalta Parikshan or Maha-yagya. I mean… please pardon me Beti for this…

Me: (Naturally I felt pretty much embarrassed Guru-ji pardoning to me): Arre Guru-ji why are you saying sorry… please don’t! Rules and rituals have to be followed as you said in the very beginning.

Guru-ji (smiling and nodding): Right Beti! Actually there had been cases prior with a couple of housewives…

Guru-ji probably did not elaborate due to the presence of young Natasha and Sudha, the two new entrants.

Me: Hits err… I mean its okay Guru-ji. No issues.

I tried my best to sound confident, but till such time I heard about that vaginal swab my heart rate had accelerated significantly! I could sense beads of perspiration on my forehead already and my palms and soles were ice cold! I licked my already dry lips subtly with my tongue and tried to remain calm in front of Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Great! That’s all I had to say today. Anita, you can get back and rest in your room. Meenakshi will visit you and extract the swab shortly. Take rest and have a nice and sound sleep Beti. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Me: Ji Guru-ji. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Guru-ji: Natasha, Sudha…. You also get back to you room. My disciple will go and instruct you on other aspects of the ashram. But before you leave, you need to remember a few more …

I came out of Guru-ji’s room with my heart pounding at a fantastic rate! Naturally I was totally blank and numb and was extremely nervous. If a vaginal swab is taken off me it would be conclusively proved that I had sex during the time I was out of the ashram. What a shameful situation it would be for me! As I shut the door of my room behind me, I felt like crying being unable to find a quick escape route to this. How could I face Guru-ji after this? What impression he would have on me? He would easily be able to conclude that I had sex with my elderly relative! What a shame!

As I sat on the bed my whole body was trembling and naturally I was totally blank in sheer nervousness. He already mentioned that he had bitter experiences prior with two women. They must have had sexual intercourse like me outside the ashram during their treatments! What would I do? O God! Show me a way! How could I cope with Guru-ji’s wrath? I felt like walking down a blind alley and was totally unaware about how much time passed away during which I continued to ram my brains for a way out.

Knock! Knock!

Someone was at the door!

Me: Must be Meenakshi! Hei bhagwan! Trace out a way for me! What should I do?

As I walked towards the door suddenly an idea struck me – what if I request Meenakshi to help me out in this situation? But… but why would she help me out of the blue and go against the ashram rules?

Me: I must convince her. I must convince her. I must… There is just no other way! I simply do not have the courage to face Guru-ji with a positive swab result.

Meenakshi: Good evening Madam! How was your outing?

I just smiled forcefully and allowed her to walk in. Meenakshi went past me inside the room with her heavy undulating ass. Even in this situation I could not take my eye off her swaying plump round ass – her sari was tightly wrapped over her buttocks and her buttocks looked very appealing – even to me! Meenakshi sat on the bed; she was carrying a small packet in her hand, which I presumed must have had the apparatus for the swab.
Meenakshi: What’s the matter Madam? You look quite pale! Madam… I hope everything is okay at your place?

I looked towards the floor and was trembling in anxiousness.

Meenakshi: Madam… what happened? Arre… you seem to be so anxious! Please tell me Madam if I may be of any help?

Me: Meenakshi… you can help me… only you… only you can help me!

I cried out softly in a shaky voice.

Meenakshi (evidently looked quite surprised and stood up): Madam, I am not getting anything? Seriously….

I was so nervous to reveal my secret that I started sobbing. She quickly held my arms and lifted my face.

Meenakshi: Madam… you are a guest at our ashram and we cannot see tears in our guest’s eyes! Please tell me Madam what has happened? Why are you crying?

Me: Meenakshi… I have… I’ve done a crime… I know… I should not have done that… I never thought I would be tested….

Meenakshi: Madam, I am absolutely puzzled… what crime? What test are you talking about?

She closed on me and held me by my elbows firmly. Her big-sized breasts brushed against my tight tits.

Me: I was a victim of the situation Meenakshi… believe me!

Meenakshi: Madam… Madam… listen! Calm down first and tell me clearly. It’s all riddles to me… sit down here.

She made me sit on the cot and wiped my eyes dry and sat very close to me and almost embraced me! I was moved by her attitude.

Meenakshi: Yes, now tell me Madam… why are you so concerned? What happened?

Me: Please help me Meenakshi… I cannot face Guru-ji… I am very much afraid… please… (started sobbing again)

Meenakshi: Ohho Madam! No pleading and no crying… Please! (she again wiped my eyes) Be normal and tell me what happened…. And for God’s sake don’t panic!

Me: (I controlled myself) Meenakshi, how could I tell you… its such a shameful episode…

Meenakshi: If you don’t tell me, how could I help you?

Me: Umm… actually I did not know about the norm of the ashram that I am not allowed to have err … I mean se… I mean sex… err… I mean intercourse when I am outside the ashram. (I started sobbing again)

Meenakshi: Oh! (She was visibly quite surprised) But Madam you went to your mama’s house I guess… Was your… I mean your husband was present there?

I instantly as if got a clue! I was very much embarrassed in my mind about how to share this fact to Meenakshi that I had sex with Mama-ji! But as she mentioned about my husband, I grabbed the pointer.

Me: Yes… yes Meenakshi! Rajesh was there… my husband…. and… and you know he did not let me go… without…. (I blushed artificially so as to look convincing)

Meenakshi: I see!

Me: Believe me Meenakshi… I told him that I still had not completed the Maha-yagya… but he was too inclined to… I mean…

Meenakshi: Have sex?

I nodded. My head was down. I was wiping softly again. I tried to act my best so as to get her sympathy.

Meenakshi: But then have you related that to Guru-ji?

Me: What are you saying! (I almost yelled out)

Meenakshi: Hmm… now I can understand… you will be caught red-handed once I take the swab from your vagina! It’s a real grave situation Madam! Guru-ji will be extremely offended if he finds you to have deviated from your path.

As I looked up at Meenakshi I found her in a deeply frowned state. The jolliness had disappeared from her face.

Me: That’s why Meenakshi… that’s why… I want your help. Please save me from this situation.

Meenakshi: But… but Madam how can I help you!

Me: Please do something… please don’t reveal this result to Guru-ji…. Please have mercy on me.

Meenakshi (standing up right away) No way! I can’t do that! You have been unfaithful and you must pay the price.

I was shocked at her reaction and this time I truly felt very nervous. I got worried as my ultimate goal suddenly appeared hazy!

Me: Meenakshi… please… have some mercy on me! Please don’t leave me stranded like this! Help me… I have suffered enough… please understand my pain… I want to be a mother Meenakshi… I want to be a mother… for that…

Tears were rolling down my cheeks and I virtually broke down. Meenakshi looked back at me and thought for a minute and then retreated.

Meenakshi: Madam, if I try to help you in this it would be risking my job here under Guru-ji…

Me: Please Meenakshi… Guru-ji would dump me if he gets to know of this… can you not help me complete the yagya and be a mother in the end! I will always remain obliged to you… always!
I did not know what softened Meenakshi, probably my pleading face, but she came back and sat beside me again.

Meenakshi: But Madam this is an extremely risky job…

Me: Meenakshi… please dear! Do this for me!

She was thoughtful again and then looked at my eyes closely. I was a bit tentative as to what she was trying to find out in my eyes!

Meenakshi: Madam, I can take the risk, but I must first…

Me (I just hugged her in joy): O Meenakshi, you are a darling! You saved my life!

Happiness was as if bursting out of me and my face glowed up in sheer joy.

Meenakshi: Madam wait… I need to find someone who has not had sex in last 24 hours.

Me: Why? You?

Meenakshi: Huh! If the solution was so easy you don’t have to cry and plead! What should I say Madam… I am having tremendous stress outside my ashram life! Anyway, leave that aside and let me think who could…. Okay! Right! Probably you are saved Madam!

Me: How? Tell me please.

Meenakshi: I will have to take the swab off any one of the two new entrants; they are teenagers and you will be safe if I do so though it has to be done in total secrecy. Any of the male disciples knowing the fact would conclusively mean deathbed for me!

Me: I will help you… don’t worry… don’t worry!

Meenakshi: Okay then Madam…

Me: But you were saying about some stress… what is it? Tell me naa! If you are helping me going out of your way risking your position in the ashram, I can not do anything for you?

Meenakshi was looking at me again, deeply, into my eyes! Her eyes as if depicted she needed some aid, but was unable to tell me. I was hyperactive.

Me: Don’t hesitate Meenakshi! I will do anything for you… you saved my life! I can…

Meenakshi: Madam… you have to be extremely courageous to help me!

Me: Have faith in me! I will be by you!

Meenakshi: Thanks Madam. Let us not waste time now and do your part first… you just know this much that I am being screwed and blackmailed by a dirty ruffian. But I feel with your wholehearted assistance I can… I can get rid of him.

Me: Surely you can Meenakshi… I promise… don’t worry!

Obviously I was in so high spirits to see a slit in the blind alley, I was unknowingly throwing promises!

Meenakshi: Madam, now we need to act fast and without the suspicion of others. I will go to those girls room… what are their names? Right… Natasha and Sudha… I will send one to you saying that you feel you have seen her prior… you start chatting with her and I will be back.

Me: Okay Meenakshi… Uh! I am again feeling nervous… my heart has started pounding again… see!

Meenakshi placed her right palm on my upper chest area over my sari pallu. She chuckled eyeing my tight heaving breasts.

Meenakshi: Madam, you just wash your face and look normal while I send Natasha, the elder one, here. Let the door be open Madam.

Me: Okay…

I hurried to the attached toilet while Meenakshi went out. I quickly washed my face and combed my hair so as to look normal. Within a couple of minutes, Natasha knocked at my door.

Me: You are Natasha? Right?

The young girl smiled and nodded as she entered my room. I gently closed the door, but did not bolt it as Meenakshi should be following soon. Though I had seen Natasha prior I could not take a good look at her due to Guru-ji’s presence, but this time I watched her closely.

Me: Please take your seat…

I looked closely at the teenage girl. Natasha was taller than average, fair, with a slightly heavy built. Her face was sweet and she had blunt cut hairs till her shoulder. She was wearing a fitting salwar-kamiz and her breasts appeared quite full through it as her dupatta had slid upwards in the direction of her neck. As I looked down her body my eyes got riveted on her ass!

Wow! I could not stop murmuring to myself!

Natasha’s ass globes were simply protruding out of her dress very provocatively. This is a special feature that only some women possess and I instantly remembered Deepsikha, a married lady, who was our neighbor, and she also possesses a similar ass! In normal case, the waist curves smoothly into the ass globes, but in case of Natasha (and Deepsikha too), the waist curved out sharply off the body plane and the fleshy bottom stuck out in a rather eye-catching manner. It is of course not a very common feature of a girl and thus Natasha deserved a stare! Moreover, she was wearing spectacles which also matched her face prettily. All in all the first impression of this young teenager in my mind was an attractive depiction.
Natasha: You said you have seen me… Meenakshi aunty was saying…

Me: Oh! Yes, yes… seems I have seen you in some marriage ceremony! Actually I could not talk to you in front of Guru-ji you know…

Natasha: Yes, yes…

Me: By the way, are you from UP?

Natasha: No Bha… err… aun… I mean….

Me: You can call me Bhabie…

Natasha: (smiling, she had a nice smile too!) Okay Bhabie… No actually I am from Delhi proper.

Me: Oh! Then I must have been mistaken. You resemble so much… I was really confused when I saw you in Guru-ji’s room.

Natasha smiled shyly. I was quite impressed by this young beauty and wondered why she had come here in the ashram!

Me: Anyway, this brings us an opportunity to chat at least… I have no one here to chat except Meenakshi.

Natasha: Yes and to tell you the truth (she lowers her voice) I am quite scared here… all males and more so in front of Guru-ji‘s paramount personality!

Me: Yes, I was also very hesitant initially… all of Guru-ji‘s disciples are males except Meenakshi.

Natasha: I see.

Just then, there was a knock at the door and I knew it was Meenakshi.

Me: Come in please!

Meenakshi entered the room and closed the door softly, this time she bolted it.

Meenakshi: So did you find an old link between yourselves?

Me: No! I was mistaken, but she looks very much like one of my distant relatives.

Meenakshi: Okay… anyway the reason I had come for. Natasha, I would have to perform a small preliminary ashram norm if you allow.

Natasha: Uff! Too much norms here aunty! Sanjeev-ji came and he took all our garments already for sterilization.

Me: (I could not stop smiling): I had undergone that phase Natasha.

Natasha: Really Bhabie! It’s so embarrassing to hand over (she lowers her voice) undi… err… bra and panty to an unknown male. Don’t you feel so?

Me: Umm… yes! But Guru-ji does not differentiate between male and female disciples… you must know that.

Natasha: O! I see.

Me: But did Sanjeev not give you the ashram attire?

Natasha: Actually… err… my mom requested Guru-ji to avoid saris for us as we would make a mess of it (she giggled), but since salwar-kamiz is not allowed as ashram attire, Guru-ji said he would take care of that through the ashram tailor. So kind of him… Sanjeev-ji said we will get our ashram clothes before we go to bed.

Me: (smiling) I see.

Meenakshi (taking out a tube and a scraper from the packet she was carrying): Natasha, I need to take a mop from your… (she indicated with her eye) as they take in a clinical lab for some testing as per ashram rules.

Natasha: From my pu… pussy? (she whispered the last word)

She was naturally a bit surprised.

Meenakshi: Not to worry! Just for routine lab test. Guru-ji’s approach is very scientific my child.

Natasha (standing up) O! Okay, but err… how aunty?

Meenakshi: You just lower down your pajama a bit and I will take the swab.

Natasha: Okay aunty.

Natasha was rather comfortable as only we females were present in the room and she lifted up her kamiz and started untying the pajama knot. I noticed that her abdomen was absolutely flat and her waist enviously thin as she quickly lowered her pajama halfway down her thighs revealing her red panty. Meenakshi went near her and squatted in front of her to take the swab through the apparatus. Natasha was obviously looking rather indecent standing like that with her panty fully exposed. Meenakshi pulled down her panty a bit so as to uncover her pussy, which had thin hairs clouding it. Natasha was visibly blushing in front of us. Meenakshi opened up her pussy slit with her fingers and first pushed a gel inside to lubricate the vaginal passage. Natasha naturally started emitting soft whispering moans as Meenakshi was touching her most sensitive organ.

Meenakshi: Umm… nice little thing! But you should trim the hairs more often Natasha… that would give it a more appealing look.

Meenakshi looked up and smiled at her and Natasha also reciprocated shyly and then she slowly pushed the swab tool into her vagina. Meenakshi herself was also looking very sexy in that posture; her big round sari-covered ass appeared awfully tempting as she remained squatted.

Natasha: Shhhhhhh….. Uuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiii… slowly aunty… Ahhh…

Obviously she was very, very uncomfortable as Meenakshi pushed the tube through her gelled vagina. We married women get utterly tight and she was just a young teenager!
12-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Meenakshi: Be steady my dear… You are shuffling too much… Ahhh… okay, it’s… its done.

Meenakshi stood up with the tube and carefully placed it in a closed beaker type apparatus.

Meenakshi: Natasha… one thing. You don’t have to make a mention about this to any of the other disciples… you know…. since this because this is purely a feminine process and you would feel awkward also… so just keep it to yourself.
Natasha: Obviously aunty! How could I relate this to a male… no way!

After some more casual chat Natasha went to her room as her sister Sudha was alone there.

Meenakshi: Madam, your work is done!

Me: Uhhh! Meenakshi… thanks a lot! I don’t have words to express my gratitude!

Meenakshi: Madam I will keep my finger crossed till Guru-ji clears you… I must be very watchful!

Me: Right, right! But… but you were mentioning about some blackmail.

Meenakshi: Yes Madam. Now that the work is done, I can share with you. Actually a few months ago this man, who is blackmailing me, came to Guru-ji for horoscope and some other purposes. He was a frequent visitor and Guru-ji was fond of talking to him. In the process he also chatted with me when he got the opportunity and… and in fact I also liked him initially. He was a young man with a good physique and Madam though I am Guru-ji’s devotee…. you know… at times…. with advancing age an affinity automatically grows towards young males. I could not restrain myself…

Me: I can understand Meenakshi.

Meenakshi looked at the floor and nodded her head. I stepped forward and placed my hand on her shoulder.

Me: Then?

Meenakshi: He invited me to meet outside the ashram. Honestly I was somewhat frustrated with the strongly enforced ashram rules and… and I committed myself in this not even knowing that this thug was….

She clenched her lips and was vigorously nodding her head. There were hint of tears in her eyes also.

Me: Meenakshi… I will be with you to get out of this… don’t worry! Please continue…

Meenakshi: Thanks Madam. I am already feeling better with your verbal support. (she paused for a while) Huh! We started meeting outside may be once in a week without the knowledge of anyone in the ashram and Madam, unsurprisingly I was getting refreshed till the time I was with him…

Me: Hmm. what’s his name?

Meenakshi: Mahesh!

Me: Umm. Meenakshi & Mahesh?

Meenakshi: He is now just a dirty pervert to me Madam… just a dirty thug!

Me: Then what happened?

Meenakshi: Then with time he indulged me into … (nodding vigorously) I never ever could realize for a moment that he had such filthy plans! You know Madam I was so pleased initially that he did not have those hungry looks at my body and he did not show any great keenness also to touch me when he got the opportunities. That added to my faith as well. We went to see a movie down the village and it was so much fun after a long time for me! I really felt refreshed with him, but… but (Meenakshi again started nodding her head vigorously)… it was all planned! Huh!

I softly held her hands and tried to give her some support.

Meenakshi: Then the plan hatched! One day he proposed me to visit the town for a big fair there. It was a trap. I never realized.

Me: Trap? How?

Meenakshi: I took a day off from ashram and went with him. We were pretty tired traversing the whole fair on foot and he proposed to take rest in a small roadside dharamsala where we could have bath also to get fresh.

Meenakshi’s chin dropped and a tinge of redness covered her face as she was about to touch the climax of her story.

Meenakshi: It was a single room and the setting was such Madam…

Me: Hmm… I can understand… but its natural also Meenakshi… you both liked each other…

Meenakshi: Yes at that point of time I was blind… Huh! The trap was set and…

For the first time I could see hint of tears in Meenakshi’s eyes. Naturally I was anxious to know what exactly happened to her.

Meenakshi: Madam that bastard had set an automatic camera there and captured all my intimate moments with him… plus myself in undressed or almost undressed conditions!

Me: What?

Meenakshi: Yes Madam, now he threatens to share that with Guru-ji and the villagers also!

Me: My God! What a dirty scoundrel! But… but you did not realize that…

Meenakshi: Madam… I was so engrossed… you can understand probably…

Me: Hmm… I can!

Meenakshi: I never could gauge his intentions…

Me: What does he want?

Meenakshi: Enjoyment… aur kya!

Me: Uff! These males…. and you cannot deny him due to ...
Meenakshi: Exactly Madam… he is blackmailing and milking my body based on those photographs and… and am quite helpless… (she dropped her chin and was looking at the floor; she was indeed tearful)

Me: I would love to help you to get out of this situation… but how? How Meenakshi?

Meenakshi: Madam, when you said that you will extend your help to me I instantly coined a plan to pin down that crook.

Me: How?

Meenakshi: Madam, let me plan it a bit more concretely as I must get out of his dirty clutches. I will tell you everything, but not now. I am getting late to Guru-ji, but be rest assured that blackmailer would not be able to harm you in any way.

Me: Okay, okay… then hurry to Guru-ji… that’s of utmost importance.

Meenakshi: Right Madam!

Saying that Meenakshi went out the room with the swab she had collected from Natasha’s vagina. I rested for a while and had my dinner early and went to bed. Indeed I was awfully tired and thinking of how to trap that blackmailer, I fell asleep.

Next day when I arose it was quite late and as I noticed the clock it was 09:00 a.m.! I quickly got out of the bed and went to the toilet. I was feeling wonderfully fresh after the deep sleep I had and as I washed my face I felt delightfully charged up and full of energy. I was already informed that I needed to attend Guru-ji by 11 a.m. and I should not take a shower as I would have to take that during the “nirmalta parikshan”. I was naturally tremendously hungry and so gulped down my breakfast pretty fast and went for a walk around the ashram so that I was absolutely refreshed before I attended Guru-ji. Concurrently I was also anxious to know if everything was okay from Meenakshi.

“Good morning Bhabie!”

I stopped and turned back. It was Natasha; her sister Sudha was also with her.

Me: Arre you! Good morning!”

It was good to see that they were also clad in ashram colors, though not a sari, but a decent looking ghagra-choli. As I came closer to the two girls I thought Natasha should have used a chunri/dupatta as the conical shape of her twin upright breasts in her tight choli was quite eye-catching!

Natasha: Taking a morning walk Bhabie?

Me: Yes, sort of. So how was your first night at the ashram? Did you sleep well? And… and what about you? (I indicated to Sudha)

Sudha: Yes Bhabie, had some good sleep.

Me: And how do you feel like… I mean here?

Sudha: Just great…. No gichgich… no chipchip of mom.

Both sisters were smiling and I could see the reflection of “independence” on their faces being outside the periphery of their mother’s guidance.

Me: Hmm… that’s good to know (smile). You look pretty similar… actually I didn’t notice yesterday in the dark… I mean face-wise… what’s your age difference actually?

Natasha: Am only two years elder than her. Am 19 now and Sudha is 17.

Though the gap was only two years, Natasha appeared much fuller physically and looked pretty matured. Sudha still retained the teenage innocence in the true sense of the term and her body was somewhat petite compared to her elder sister.

Me: I see!

Just then I saw Nirmal coming towards us hurriedly.

Me: The joker is coming... (I said in a whispering tone)

As both girls looked back they were naturally quite amused. Nirmal was a short man and the way he was walking, trying to walk fast, made it quite a comical scene.

Nirmal: Madam… Guru-ji is (puff) … is calling you now.

I noticed the nitwit eyeing the tight tits of the young girls, especially Natasha.

Me: But he said to meet him at …

Nirmal (this time looking up at me): Yes Madam… that’s for the “nirmalta parikshan”… but now he wanted to talk to you on some other issue…

I was stiff and alert then and there! “Other issue” – what could it be? Was Meenakshi “caught” regarding my vaginal swab? My goodness! No, no, can’t be!

Me: O! Okay! Na… Natasha, you two carry on, I will…

Natasha: Sure Bhabie. No problems.

Nirmal: You two… you also get back to your room and stay ready… Guru-ji will call you soon.

Natasha and Sudha nodded to Nirmal and we all started walking back towards the ashram. I already was having palpitations inside and stepped into Guru-ji’s room with an extremely anxious face and a pounding heart.

Guru-ji: Ah! Come Anita come.

I quickly adjusted my sari pallu once over my boobs and stepped towards Guru-ji who was sitting on the small settee placed at the room corner.

Guru-ji: You look absolutely fresh my dear!

Guru-ji sounded very calm and seemed to be in a light mood today.

Me: Yes Guru-ji, had a very deep uninterrupted sleep (smile) Err… Nirmal was saying that…

Guru-ji: Yes, actually you know, I felt I should say “sorry” to you!

Naturally I was quite surprised hearing that and frowned at him though unable to utter anything! I was still apprehensive that if Guru-ji had caught the trick that Meenakshi and I had planned.

Guru-ji: Beti, now that you have stayed in my ashram for a few days you know every well that I have to stay within the rules of the ashram and I cannot violate that on any condition… hence though I knew that your vaginal swab would not reveal anything… I had to pursue with it. I checked the swab which Meenakshi collected from you and it was negative for any sexual stains.

Me: Oh! (I was so relieved that I could not stop that “sigh of relief” coming out of my mouth!)

Guru-ji: Beti, though I was sure about your abstinence from sex I had to execute that test… so actually I thought of saying…

Me: Guru-ji… please don’t say that…. Please! You are such a respected person… I will feel very small if you apologize to me for such a silly reason. It’s absolutely okay and I am… in fact glad that everything is okay.

Guru-ji: yes, yes… everything is okay and we will next proceed to Nirmalta Parikshan. And I am confident that you will pass that with flying colors too as well as the concluding part of the Maha-yagya tonight.

Me: Thanks Guru-ji.
Guru-ji looked so calm! His gaze fixed on my face. He was wearing only a saffron dhoti and uttariya (shawl like cloth covering the upper part of the body) and had one of his legs folded on the settee. I could see his hairy legs peeping out of his dhoti, which had indecently hiked up his muscular legs due to his posture. As I looked up his partially uncovered legs, my heart beat stopped thinking of his monstrous cock hidden under his dhoti!

Instantly I remembered the grand fuck that I had in his hands – Ah! It was so refreshing! How can I forget his tight embraces, his strong body odor, his big masculine physique, and of course his monstrous cock and the superb ramming! I enjoyed every bit of it! I was naturally flushed by my naughty thoughts.

Guru-ji: Umm… Anita…

I was almost startled as I was getting deeply immersed in the thoughts of those moments I spent with Guru-ji!

Guru-ji: What happened Anita?

Guru-ji looked at me questioningly and I was visibly fumbling!

Me: Nope… err… no… nothing Guru-ji!

I tried to smile and act normally.

Guru-ji: Okay! Seemed you were immersed in some deep thoughts…

Me: No, no Guru-ji… its… its…

How could I tell him that I was engulfed in the thoughts of “him” only! I almost trembled in momentary excitement as I closed my eyes once thinking about the long and shameless intercourse session that I had with him. I could feel the known discomfort already inside my panty!

Guru-ji: Okay, okay! But Anita I wanted to ask you that whether you experienced any side effect to the herbal medications that you consumed? Even anything minor?

Me: No, no Guru-ji. Its absolutely fine with me. I diuretic not experience any.

Guru-ji: That’s good to know and… and actually you should feel a change in your energy level also. These herbs do significantly address that aspect also.

Me: Yes… surely Guru-ji. That change I can feel. I am much more energetic than I was previously. (Otherwise how could I sustain three fucks in a day!, I said to myself!)

Guru-ji: Good, good. That’s only expected. And with the continued and appropriate use of these herbal mixtures and oils you will surely flourish more as a woman Beti. Your relation with your husband would thrive as well and you will have a merry mind always, which in fact is a fundamental prerequisite of conceiving you know…

Me: I also expect that Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Don’t worry at all Anita… I have complete faith on my meds and Linga Maharaj! And today with the conclusion of Maha-yagya you will just be on the right track! Jai Linga Maharaj!

Me: Ji Guru-ji! Jai Linga Maharaj!

We both offered a pranam towards the deity of Linga Maharaj in the room. Guru-ji lowered his leg to the floor and got up from his seat.

Guru-ji: Can you please call Sudha and Natasha… I do not want to delay with the “Nirmalta Parkshan” process.

Honestly I was a bit curious about this process and could not stop inquiring Guru-ji.

Me: Guru-ji… err… ye “Nirmalta Parikshan”… I mean what’s the….

Guru-ji easily read my mind and interrupted me.

Guru-ji: Beti… since there has been an interlude in the Maha-yagya and you had been out of the ashram for a significant period of time… this process will again orient you to the yagya process in addition to help purify your mental and physical state. Now you can go and call those two girls.

The last few words were quite affirmative and self explanatory that Guru-ji was not expecting any more questions. Guru-ji’s smiling face rapidly turned into his usual stern emotionless face. I nodded and quickly turned back and went out for Sudha and Natasha.

Myself, Sudha, and Natasha were in the Diksha Room. There were pictures of various gods and goddesses all round the walls. There was a throne-like structure where Linga Maharaj statue was garlanded with lots of flowers and leaves. Several thick and fragrant agarbattis were burning in the room and the whole atmosphere was quite smoky already! There was a furniture or something like that covered by a big dark cloth. I could not make out what was that actually. Guru-ji was standing in front of the throne with his eyes closed and hands in prayer form about his chest. As I looked round I could not find any other disciple of Guru-ji!

“That’s surprising!”, I murmured within myself. None was there in the room – Sanjeev, Nirmal, Uday, Rajkamal, not even Meenakshi!

I stood behind Guru-ji and offered a prayer to Linga Maharaj and naturally Sudha and Natasha followed suit. Guru-ji was in his usual “diksha” attire – an orange dhoti and an orange uttariya. His hairy chest was clearly visible through his uttariya and in fact one of his nipples was out of the cloth. As I offered the prayer I could not stop eyeing that – his Guru-ji’s nipple was very evident amidst his very hairy chest! I was amazed to see his dark chocolate colored areola as it was appearing so clear and prominent among his chest hairs as if someone drew it! I already had a “racing heart” and I could clearly feel a gentle stir within my blouse with my own nipples subtly getting a tinge stiffer.

Guru-ji (completing the prayer): Ah! You are all here! Great! I would also not waste any more time and go directly into the Nirmalta Parikshan.

Me: Okay Guru-ji. (Sudha & Natasha remained silent)

Guru-ji: Let me first elaborate about the reasoning for this process. Nirmalta as you can easily understand denote purity and cleanliness. And, Parikshan refers to examination. So all of you three will undergo some course of action which would lead to this assessment and of course during this phenomenon your body and soul would get pure. In fact Nirmalta Parikshan has several routes… I mean a number of ways are there to purify body and soul… tantriks and sadhus use the way they have learnt from their Gurus… I will use the one which I have inherited. Am I clear?
12-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Me, Natasha, & Sudha (all of us had our hands in prayer form before our breasts): Yes Guru-ji (in chorus).

Guru-ji: Good. Let me explain what you need to do during this Parikshan. Anita, since you are married you were asked to undergo the vaginal swab, which you have already passed successfully, and now whatever I narrate relates to all three of you. Okay?

For the second time, all three of us echoed a nod.

Guru-ji: When I say purification here it stands for body and soul purification. They always go hand in hand… one is incomplete without the other. However, in our ashram we have other means to purify soul while Nirmalta Parikshan is exclusively used as a tool to purify bodily impurities. Are you getting me Sudha? You are the youngest… (Guru-ji smiled looking at her)

As he said the words, he took a few steps forward and came near Sudha and put his right hand over her shoulder. Sudha was visibly a bit hesitant and nervous too.

Sudha: Ye… yes Guru-ji. Err… I have no problems in understanding your narration.

Guru-ji: Good. So the first step would be then to wash your hands with Ganga jal and then offer a prayer to Linga Maharaj with a free mind. This basically refers to seeking permission from Linga Maharaj for this course of action. Nirmalta Parikshan basically is three-fold, viz. the liquid cleaning, the fiery cleaning, and the saliva cleaning. Anita, you are aware by now about the importance of saliva I guess…

Me: Yes… yes Guru-ji.

How could I forget those episodes of being a “medium” during the yagya at Mr. Yadav’s place? My heart almost skipped a beat thinking of those intimate moments during the course of that puja.

Guru-ji: You two may not be aware… but you will soon know!

Guru-ji smiled mysteriously looking at those young girls and they naturally looked somewhat blank not able to recognize what Guru-ji exactly meant.

Guru-ji: During this whole cleaning sequence you will get to know how I remove your bodily impurities when I get one. And… and you can attend this session with your current clothing… no problems for that. And… oho! One thing!

Myself, Sudha, and Natasha – all three looked questionably at Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: No, no… nothing of concern girls! I just… I just wanted to make sure that since you will get adequately wet during this Parikshan, you should be wearing your undergarments (Guru-ji paused and looked towards our crotch and it was so, so awkward…)… both upper and lower… and if not, then go to your room and …

I could not maintain eye contact with Guru-ji in usual shyness and looked towards the floor and concurrently noticed that the two chicks were giggling bashfully.

Guru-ji: What happened? Why are you two smiling? (Guru-ji himself was smiling too)

Though Natasha and Sudha were chuckling, they obviously appeared edgy and could not reply anything.

Guru-ji: (There was a quick change in Guru-ji’s voice, the warm polish was disappearing) There is nothing to smile I guess! That’s part of our clothing only! Isn’t it Anita?

I was not at all anticipating that Guru-ji would want a nod from me and hence was fumbling.

Me: Haa..yes… err… I mean yes Guru-ji. Tuu… True.

Guru-ji: I am also wearing a brief under my dhoti and… and I am not shy to tell that … am I? I can also show that if required!

Both girls seemed a bit taken aback by Guru-ji’s last statement. Naturally! The cute chuckles on their faces disappeared instantly and both looked towards the floor in natural teen timidity.

Guru-ji: Why did you two feel shy? If I need to live in this society I have to abide by the basic norms and one of them is clothing and… and if I am a girl and over 12-13 years I should be wearing undergarments. Simple! And what are they? A brassiere to cover my breasts and a panty to cover my honey pot.

Guru-ji paused and looked at Natasha and Sudha and unmistakably there was a reddish tinge on the faces of both girls.

Guru-ji: Am I saying anything very weird or very innovative or a rare secret? Tell me!

Natasha and Sudha both nodded negatively looking towards the floor.

Guru-ji: Then? Look up! Straight into my eyes.

The two girls slowly raised their faces shedding their natural feminine shyness and looked at Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: That’s better. Did you get my point?

Natasha: Yes Guru-ji. It was foolish on our part to smile like that.

Guru-ji (gently nodding his head): Quick learning is a key in life my child! You two must grasp the ashram codes fast and when I say it… I mean it. Let me repeat - there is no place for shyness here and what needs to be done… needs to be done. Okay? Anita I think is now quite well versed with the ashram norms.

Me: Yes… sure Guru-ji!

Natasha & Sudha: O… okay Guru-ji.

I could clearly note a shade of nervousness creeping into the two girls now as they both looked tensely towards Guru-ji. Guru-ji seemed to be enjoying that.
Guru-ji: Okay girls! There is Ganga jal in that pot. (he indicated through his right hand towards a pot kept at the room corner) You go and clean your hands one by one and get ready to offer the prayer to Linga Maharaj. Make sure to clean from you elbow down to your fingers. Okay?

Since Guru-ji mentioned “one by one”, myself being the eldest among the three, I went first. The container was a wide pitcher full of water, but of extremely low height, and so I had to lean significantly from my waist to fetch the water. Unknowingly I was offering a wonderful view of my big round sari-covered ass to Guru-ji. Sudha and Natasha must have been watching me too. The touch of cold water on my arms felt well and I started wiping them. Since I had to clean till my elbows as per Guru-ji’s instruction, it took painfully long and I had to remain in that bent posture with my fleshy ass cheeks protruding out. At last it was complete and Natasha followed.

Our gazes were fixed on her as she reached the pitcher and bent forward to reach for the water. Her bottom was of course not as flaring and as fleshy like mine, but she also presented with a sexy posture for anyone watching from her behind. Like the normal tendency of a teenager girl, she had wrapped the sari rather tightly over her body and her spherical bottom appeared quite prominent through her dress. Till such time she completed to wash her hands I noted Guru-ji was incessantly looking at the sexy gaand of that young girl.

Last was Sudha, but since she was not that plump and sexy like her elder sister, Guru-ji probably seemed uninterested to continue watching her! He closed his eyes and was murmuring some mantras and myself and Natasha waited till she finished. The room was slowly getting filled with a perfumed smoke coming out of a set of agarbattis burning in front of Guru-ji. Guru-ji was slowly raising his voice as he murmured the Sanskrit mantras and slowly the ambiance of the room was altering!

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj! Okay…. now all three of you step forward and stand behind me with prayer posture like this. Repeat what I say. Okay?

We all chorused “Ji Guru-ji”.

Guru-ji: Hey Linga Maharaj….

The prayer was a rather long one and I was already feeling edgy in anticipation of getting “wet” in front of Guru-ji. How could he be so “normal” with me – he just fucked me the other night during the Maha-yagya and today he behaved as if… Honestly, I was captivated by Guru-ji’s composure and devotion towards his duty!

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj! Jai Linga Maharaj! (bowing down) You are the greatest! Now girls we will proceed with the actual Nirmalta parikshan.

I could see the same apprehension on the faces of Natasha and Sudha as I had during my initial days in the ashram. That did not mean that I was not having a racing heart! My lips were already drying up even having spent almost a week in the ashram and being so intimate with Guru-ji! I had to attribute this jumpiness to Guru-ji’s towering personality and nothing else.

Guru-ji (stepping forward toward the corner of the room): As you can see there are two tubs placed at the corner of the room… there…

Guru-ji stood by the cloth covered thing and turned towards us and unveiled it slowly. I never imagined in my wildest thoughts that it could be a large tub full of water under that cloth! There were two very large jars made fully of glass and filled with crystal clear water. All three of us were compelled to articulate exclamatory sighs!

Guru-ji: These are the two special tubs for Nirmalta Parikshan… currently the ashram possesses only two, but I plan to install a couple more soon as I am getting plenty of female devotees who need to undergo Nirmalta Parikshan during their stay here.

I had never seen such a big cylindrical tub in my life and that too made fully of transparent glass! The water inside the tub had a slight greenish tinge and it was of course crystal clear.

Guru-ji (turning towards three of us): As you can see… these two tubs contain special holy waters which would actually help you attain a cleanly bodily state. You will immerse your body in this holy water and remain in that state for 100 seconds and then come out. Okay? But mind you, throughout the time you remain in the tub you should keep your hands in prayer form with eyes closed and just chant “Jai Linga Maharaj”…. No exceptions. Am I clear girls?

We nodded – all three of us were still mesmerized by the awesome sight of those two life-sized water-filled tubs having a faint green shade and in the smoky environment of the room the sight was it was indeed extraordinary!

Guru-ji: One thing to note, you need not dip your head into the water … you will immerse till your shoulder in the tub. Okay? Any questions?

Myself, Natasha, and Sudha (in chorus): No Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Good. Anita, I think you would not mind if they (indicating to the two sisters) complete this tub dip first.

Me: No, no, not at all!

Guru-ji stepped back a few yards and I also followed suit.

Guru-ji: Okay, you two go ahead. Natasha first. Okay… but mind you, do not remove your hands from this posture (Guru-ji showed the prayer form)… your hands must be near your breasts… till the end of the 100 seconds which I will declare.

Sudha & Natasha: Okay Guru-ji.

Natasha: Guru-ji… I mean err… shall I go in with my glasses?

Guru-ji: Yes, yes, no issues with that as you will not dip your head in water naa.

Natasha nodded and started climbing up the stool kept aside to get inside the tub. From this altered position some yards back, I was having an extremely fabulous view of the two tubs. Natasha evidently was appearing nervous which was more apparent when she was trying to tuck the pallu of her sari at her waist; she was fumbling time and again and in her attempts she made her pallu breadth thinner and thinner revealing her blouse-covered firm right mammary from the side! Though she was a teen, her breasts were pretty full and naturally eye-catching from the side!

I had to applaud Master-ji in my mind seeing the absolute tight fitting of the blouse on her breasts! In fact the material of the blouse that Master-ji had given for this young girl also seemed to be thinner than mine as I could clearly make out the white cup of her brassiere inside! Sudha was also keenly observing her elder sister. By this time Natasha had climbed to the top of the jar and was about to plunge in it.

Guru-ji: Natasha… don’t worry, the water is not cold, its lukewarm so that its not uncomfortable for you… Hands over your bosom… yes, right… now chant Linga Maharaj’s name in your mind and close your eyes… you should not think of anything else… okay? Now go ahead!
Natasha nodded and followed as Guru-ji had instructed. I felt a bit relaxed seeing the mouth of the tub significantly wide because being a heavy-hipped woman myself, I was concerned if I could slip in comfortably or not. Also, knowing that the water was lukewarm and noting that the level of the water inside the tub was at a decent height it would cover till the belly or max to max till the breast area; hence I started feeling slightly at ease.

Guru-ji started to chant mantras very loudly and with the smoky environment of the room and the greenish water in bright illumination and Natasha standing up on the stool with hands folded for prayer – things were turning quite mystical! Myself and Sudha waited anxiously for her “dip”.

But just as Natasha dipped her feet into the waters of the tub, something very much unexpected happened and I almost shouted out in exclamation, but somehow controlled myself!

As soon as Natasha dipped her feet into the water she slid down inside the tub very smoothly and since the tub was fully made of transparent glass we could all clearly see that her sari and petticoat immediately got bunched and flowed up inside the water exposing her legs and bottoms completely!

Yes completely!

Everyone present in the room could witness that Natasha was wearing a bright red colored panty underneath her sari! This would not have happened if the tub was made of porcelain or wood, but since it was see-through glass everything was visible to us like daylight! Natasha was a grownup girl with a nice full figure and to view her legs, thighs, and ass naked was indeed quite a scene! Though Natasha was momentarily unbalanced and unstable inside the water, but as soon as her feet landed on the tub floor she got steady. I looked at Guru-ji who was standing just beside me and chanting mantras, but I noted that his eyes were open (generally they remain closed when he chanted mantras) and his gaze was fixed on this young chick’s sexy exposed figure.

As the 100 seconds started counting, the water inside the tub was exposing Natasha more and more! For the moment I felt for Natasha as she was unable to push down her sari to cover her exposed ass and panty as her hands were held in the prayer form, but soon realized that she was probably not aware of her exposure as she might not have concentrated on the glass part of the jar. Since I am standing outside I could see what was happening!

Actually this was not a very queer or out of the world phenomenon for we women. I had experienced this when I had taken bath in the seaside. The roaring and foaming sea waters push up the sari to float on the water exposing my legs completely inside the water. Unfortunately the worst thing happens when a woman tries to take bath sitting on the beach and I had seen very vividly what happened to Sunita Bhabie when she tried to do that. The main problem is when we women sit on the sands for a bath wearing a sari or a skirt facing the sea, the first thing that happens is the current of the water push up our bodies off the floor and as a result our sari or skirt gets awkwardly pushed up exposing our legs.

The same thing happened here for Natasha also. Unfortunately she was quite helpless in this case (in seaside a woman at least gets an opportunity to save some of her dignity by pulling down her dress) as her hands were engaged for prayer. The only male member present in the room, Guru-ji, was indeed enjoying Natasha’s sexily exposed state! I looked at Sudha and she was also chuckling seeing her sister’s panty exposure. Thankfully Natasha’s sari and petticoat soon settled down and though they were flowing up and down inside the water, I felt relieved seeing at least her gaand was remaining covered.

Thankfully very soon the 100 seconds limit was over.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj! Its over Natasha. You can come out of the tub now.

Natasha nodded and looked at Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Hold the rim of the tub with your hands and you will find a couple of small steps on the wall… to your left…. yes… that way… right!

Natasha easily climbed up the tub and was out of it, but she was thoroughly soaked from her bosom till her toes and she looked awesome! With the wet sari clinging strictly to her body, her curves were awfully prominent! Her firm breasts stuck out through her blouse while her round succulent ass obtruded sexily beyond her body curve. She was naturally blushing in front of a male.

Guru-ji: Don’t try to squeeze out the water of your sari Beti… because we need that also as a mode of purification.

Natasha was evidently surprised, so was I.

Guru-ji: Actually this green holy water is helping you to get purified… your outer body… your skin is getting purified… and when this water mixes with your sari, it creates another amalgam which will help purify your internal system.

Natasha looked somewhat confused and continued to stand in her wet outfit.
Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Doctor nehane muze treatment ki angelkisses 0 7,164 07-01-2011 11:16 PM
Last Post: angelkisses
  Threesome Sex Treatment for a Couple in hyderabad gsbux 0 1,914 07-01-2011 11:15 PM
Last Post: gsbux
  Treatment lissaj 0 1,223 06-14-2011 06:19 AM
Last Post: lissaj
  Sex Treatment gsbux 0 1,748 06-12-2011 03:34 AM
Last Post: gsbux
  Sexual Exploitation by Guruji in ASHRAM - Swamiji ne Ashram me leli meri Rapidshare 105 87,060 10-02-2010 11:04 AM
Last Post: Rapidshare