Post Thread Post Reply 
Thread Viewed: 14228 Times

I Fucked tasha Giving her sleeping pills

-

Online Role Playing Hollywood, Bollywood, South Indian Cinema

06-20-2011, 03:11 PM
I Fucked tasha Giving her sleeping pills
I Fucked tasha Giving her sl3ping pills First let me tell u about Tasha. she is four yrs younger then me is about 26 yrs. She is about 5-5 fair color, boobs 36, bit heavy attractive figure.Now let us come to main story. After bath Tasha changed into western she wore sleeveless button down thin white shirt and denim jeans. As I told U that she is bit heavy so the clothes she wore were fitted to her body and every curve of her body is visible. As she was wearing thin white shirt the black bra she was wearing under it was completely visible. As the shirt was tight when ever she sits the gaps between buttons increases and in can have a look on her bare skin.At afternoon when everyone is taking nap I took some sleeping pills from the medicine cabinet and powdered them. I opened the packing container of cream chicken and mixed powdered pills in it. Tasha came and asked us about dinner. My cousin told her U start we will have it after one more peg. As I told U Tasha is bit heavy she eats lot of cream chicken mixed with pills which was good for my plan. After some time Tasha came in again asking for dinner but this time she was wearing a button down loose shirt and a loose pajama her eyes are also feeling heavy. The sleeping pills have started showing effect on her.

I refused saying I have no space left in side then we all slept At the entrance Tasha was sleeping soundly and my cousin was sleeping bit far. She was sleeping on her back. I uncovered her and watched her from head to toes. Then I called her name but no response. Then I hold her shoulder and shook her but still no response. Then again I called her name and shook her hard but she didn?t move at all.

When I was confirmed I switched on lights to have a good look. But I want to capture some memories so I bought my digital camera and clicked some pictures. Then I hold her boobs over her shirt and started massaging them. Then I opened all her shirt buttons one by one and spreads open her shirt. Tashas bare milky stomach and beautiful navel are exposed. I kissed her stomach liked her navel her boobs are trying hard to come out of black bra she was wearing. I clicked some pictures and then I lifted her a bit and opened her bra claps. I lifted her bra and had a look on her big boobs and coffee color nipples. I clicked some pictures and then take her right boob in my mouth and started sucking her nipple. Then I did same with her left boob. I played with her boobs for some time then in think to fuck her.Then I hold both sides of elastic of her pajama and pulled it down until it is fully removed. She had waxed, smooth and milky legs and thighs, I clicked some pictures and then I started liking her legs and thighs. She was wearing white panty with black dots. Then I hold both sides of elastic of her panty and pulled it down until it is fully removed. I clicked some pictures. She had a full shaves pussy. I spread her legs wide and inserted my finger in her pussy. I fingered her for some time then I removed my pajama and placed my self between her legs. I placed the tip of my rock hard cock on the entrance of the hot pussy of Tasha and slowly pushed it.Slowly I inserted my whole 7inch cock in her pussy and started to bang her hard. I fucked her till her pussy is full of my cum. Then I take a rest hugging, kissing and smooching. I prepared my self for second short but I want to try her ass. I turned her over and had a look on her big ass. I clicked some pictures and then tried to insert my finger in her asshole but it was tight. Then I bought some Vaseline and applied some amount of it on her asshole and on my finger. I tried again to insert my finger. It was difficult but my finger got in. I fingered her asshole for some time then I applied some more Vaseline and inserted my second finger. After some fingering I think to fuck her asshole. I applied some more Vaseline in her asshole and some on my cock and tried to insert my 7inch rock hard cock in her asshole.I pushed hard and inserted my full cock in her asshole. I fucked her asshole till it is full of my cum. Then I cleaned her up dressed her and put her under covers. Then I looked at her face her mouth was slightly opened. So I thought to mouth fuck her. I slowly inserted my cock in her mouth and mouth fucked her. I short cum inside her mouth and massaged her neck so that she can swallow cum down her throat. I cleaned up my self and went to sleep.

----END OF STORY----

Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
Post Thread Post Reply