Post Thread Post Reply 
Thread Viewed: 49234 Times

"son fuck ur mom's ass"

-

Indian Sex Stories

04-11-2012, 11:20 PM
"son fuck ur mom's ass"
Hi my name is sneha and im very interested in incest stories.:-)this happened wen i was 39 and my son was 17 ...i work as fashion designer.. .and my son is doing his college studies.:)my hubby works in newyork and comes to india once a month.:-)

Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 02:46 AM
RE: "son fuck ur mom's ass"
Is this a Story or Information or Question ?

Visit this user's website
04-12-2012, 07:40 AM
RE: "son fuck ur mom's ass"
Then one day i had to work late....so i returned home late....as i passed my sons room....i saw him in a horrible position with his cock in one hand and my pic in the other....and he was masturbating....:-)and he was shouting mom ur damn sexy...mom i want to sleep with u naked...mom i want to massage ur sexy body...and finally mom i want my cock in ur pussy.:-)this made me wild for a moment and i went to my room...and i tried to sleep but i was unable to sleep that image of my sons cock was disturbing alot.:-)then i thought of seducing my son...and i was fashion designer i had lots of clothes which made me look hot....from next day i started wearing tight shorts and i was cleaning my room...suddenly my son came in my room....to help me.:).but for a while he was staring at me....then i asked him wat r u looking at?he said mom ur looking so gud today....ur shorts are pretty gud...:-)then i teasingly asked my shorts are gud or me?he was stammering...and said mom its u who is beautiful.:-)i said okay baby....then while helping me...he was coming very close to me....and touching my waist...my ass....and he was poking his bulge to my ass...i was able to feel his hard dick that was touching my ass cheeks.:-)then after the work he went in his room and jacked off i felt a shiver in my spine to seduce my own son.:-) then one day i wantedly didnt wear a panty and i went in his room...he was asleep i made some sounds as if though im searching for something....he got up and asked mom wat r u searching for?i said nothing baby just a book...and i bent down as i was skirt on that day..i gave my son the first view of my hungry cunt and i was watching by the corner of my eyes....he was rubbing his eyes and was watching my pussy and ass in ecstasy....i widened my stands so he had nice view.:-)he then started acting that he fell asleep and slowly started to poke my pussy with his leg....i let him do he got some strength and then he did vigorously....and then i moved in to my room.:)and i kept my room unlocked and wanted my son to watch me.:).i slowly did a striptease for him...i was just in my skirt revealing my 36D tits and applied some oil on my body....i was unable to apply at my back....so i asked him.. baby can u apply oil for ur mom.:-)so i laid on my back...and started applying oil...and i asked him "beta meri pehre todha dabawo na bhahut dard ho raha hain"he said okay mom....and first he applied oil...upto my thighs and started massaging me...i said" beta dheere se dabana mujhe dard ho raha hain.."he just gave a naughty smile and started to move his fingers above the thighs i was feeling so hot that i started become wet....:).and he slowly touched my cunt and he started to say "maa yeha par toh bhahut geela ho gaya hain...ise clean karu kya maa"i said karo beta....and he started clean my pussy...it was getting more wet...and now he now he teasingly asked "maa ise kya kehte hain?i laughed and replied "bete ise chooth kehte hain usme ungli dalke dekho na...kitni andar jati hain"and he got green signal from me....and he started inserting his finger and moved it very fastly.:)and he said "maa tumhari chooth toh bhahut andar tak jati hain....?arey bewakuf nikaal teri lund ko aur gusaa meri chooth mein,....then he removed his cock....and started teasing my pussy lips for a moment and started thrusting my pussy.....it was actually huge......i was filled with pain and ecstasy...:-)then he said "maa tumhari eh choot bhahut hungry ise chodne mein bhahut mazaa ah raha hain" i said "bete is chooth ko ab chod de aur aake meri gaand mar beta"he said okay mom....magar usse meri gaand ko geela karde na beta.....:-)so slowly he removed his cock from my pussy and applied lots of butter on my ass hole and he had one instrument to widen the ass hole before fucking it....so he inserted it for a while then he started inserting his cock in my ass:-)he started slowly....and it was very painful initially but slowly i started enjoying it....and i started to moan"arey....oh....ooh,...ufff.....chod de beta aur jor se chodna teri maa ka gaand"
Post Thread Post Reply