Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MAKING MOM MY SLUT
06-15-2011, 12:04 PM
MAKING MOM MY SLUT
My mom Sheela is aged 40 years. She is the sexiest woman on the face of earth and I have been lusting for her sexy body ever since I was 14.She is married to my dad Badri, an electrician, an enormous man, ugly looking and a bully whom I never liked or loved as I knew he used to fuck my mom. Iwmated my own mom to fuck ansd the bastard fucked her in reallity.

I was studying in my room in the afternoon and it was very hot. I went into the kitchen to drink water when I heard the sound of a slap and then I heard mom say” Yeh kia karte ho, bina mere chutad par thapad mare chod nahin sakte kia? Chudwa to rahi hoon mere swami. Ab kia gaand lo ge mere malik. Pyar se kion nahin chodte jaise pehle choda karte thay. Tumhara lund to pehle hi meri choot ko khol raha hai.” My father must be fucking mom. I got curious and went to peep into the room. Mom was kneeling like a bitch and papa was fucking her from behind. He was thrusting his cock into her through the crack of her ass cheeks and was gasping for his breath. Both were butt naked and dad was ramming his cock in and out of mom’s cunt. Just seeing them fuck like rabbits gave me the most painful hardon of my life and my hand went to my cock and I began to shake it.

“Sali raand, chudwa rahi hai to kia koi ehsaan kar rahi kuttia. Main tera malik hoon jaise chahun ga chodun ga apni kuttia ko. Tujhe aur teri maa ko bhi chodun ga behnchod. Mera lund teri kismat hai sli randi.” saying this he spanked her butt harder and continued to fuck her doggie style like abitch and she continued to urge him to cause pain to her.” Sale apni behan ko chod rahe ho kia, jo itni dheemi raftar se chod rahe ho, sale harami, apni maa ko chodo apne lund se, ohhhhh bhagwan mujhe peeda pahunchayo mere malik mere chutad par maro, mujhe dard pahunchayo, mujhe apna khilona bana lo, mujhe chodo mere malik,”

Dad got angry and slapped her butt harder and pulled her hair like the rein of a horse as he rode mom, making her cry louder and louder. There wrere tears in her eys as she received slap after slap on her defenceless butt. She moaned ” AHHHHHH FUCK ME YOU BASTARD, FUCK MEEE, MERE MALIK, MUJHE CHODO, MUJHE MARO, MUJHE DARD PAHUNCHAYO, MERI CHOOT KA BHOSADA BANA DO, MERI CHOOT KE MALIK, MUJHE CHOD DALO, YOUR BITCH LIKES TO BE TREATED LIKE A SLUT, I AM YOUR SLUT YOU BASTARD” With that she thrust her ass back into his groin to meet his monster cock. My mom begged papa to fuck her to dominate her to beat her, to cause her pain, to spank her beautiful ass as he cummed and shot a big load of creamy liquid into her choot spilling a part of his jism on her beautifully upturned butt. To my surprise my cock was hard as a rock and I began to masturbate. I shook my cock and cummed with the picture of my naked mom under me and my cock burrried into her swollen pussy with her begging me to push my cock deeper into her choot.

Four years later one day my dad got an electic current during his job and dies in the hospital. I got a phone call at the school that dad had died. Strangely, I was not unhappy or sad, I was happy to get rid of my rival in love. Now mom was free to come to me, her son to get the love that my dad had been giving her. My brain said to me” Rohit, sale matherchod bananey ki itni jaldi kion hai tujhe, sale abhi to tera baap mara hai aur tu apni maa ko chodne ki soch raha hai kuttey,” But I was an animal, my cock was getting erct just thinking of that beautiful picture of mom naked and kneeling, oh god i loved her beautiful ass, her swollen pussy, her upturned boobs, her black big nipples which I have sucked on as a child, ohhh god, i wanted to push my cock into her beautiful CHOOT, from which I had come into this world. Mom I am cumming to you, be ready for your son, I am going to make you mine, my sex toy, my slut, my bitch.

I rushed home and the people consoled me and mom. Old women called my mom a Vidhawa. I hated those women, those old bitched. Mom was not a widow, she was my wife, my slut, my slave. I gave fire to dad’s body and we came back home. People sat to mourn my dad’s death but I was thinking of nothing but my sexy mom. The night fell and my Mausi asked me to give strength to your mom,” Meri behan toot chuki hai Bete, apni maa ko hausla dena, rone mat dena, apni maa ko khush rakhna,” The priest told me,’ Beta ab tere pita ji ki sari zimewari tujh par hai, tujhe hio apne baap ke sare kaam pure karne hain, bete apni maa ko sambhalo.” I went into dad’s room which was in complete darkness. I lighted the lights and there sat mom in her white sari with her face burried between her knees, sobbing softly. I walked into the room. Now I was the man of the house. I took her face in my hands and lifted her chin up. She looked up with tears in her eyes. I wiped her tears and said,” Mom aaj se main dad ki jagah tere saath hoon. Tujhe jo kuchh bhi dad dete thay, ab se main doonga. Aajse jo rishta tera dad ke saath tha mujh se ho ga, tum koi fikar mat karna. Ab se tu meri zimedari hai.” Mom hugged me and cried,” Beta ab to tu hi mera sahara hai mere bete,” and she hugged me, her tits pressing into my chest and my cock stood up.

I kept mom in my arms and continued to run my hands on her back and face. Mom kissed my forehead and wrapped her arms round me as we embraced each other. Suddenly I kissed mom full on the lips and sucke don her juicy lips. For some time she, thinking I was dad, returned my kiss with a passion and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I lost all sense and my hands cupped her ample boobs, my cock pushing into the soft flesh of her belly. ” Ohhhh mom I love you, dont go away from me, mom I have been waiting for this time to come. Sheela, love me, love your son, I want to make my mom mine.” I sucked on her tongue and rubbed her boobs hard. Now I think mom realised that it was not her husband but her son who was kissing her lips and rubbing her tits and she recoiled” OHHH NO SON WE SHOULD NOT DO THIS, IT IS NOTRIGHT, BETA YEH PAP HAI. HOW CAN YOU DO IT TO ME, HOW CAN I LET YOU DO IT? BETA TUM JAYO MUJHE AKELA CHHOD DO, MERE BETE,”

I was in no mood to let the queen of my love thoughts go away so easly. I hugged her tighter, rubbed her tits harder, kissed her lips more passionately. My cock poked into her belly harder as I rubbed my cockhead lower towards her juicy CHOOT. Ohhhh matherchod, my cock was sooo close to my mom’s cunt, my dream cunt, mere sapno ki choot. I could feel a drop of my pre cum ooze out my cock. I lowered my right hand and pushed it into her sofy triangle between her thighs. Involuntarily she pushed her choot on my hand ans rubbed her CHOOT on my fingers. I dipped my index finger into her choot and moved in and out of it through the fabric of her sari.” OHHH MERI MA, MAIN KIA KAR RAHI HOON, MERA BETA MUJHE KIA KAR RAHA HAI, OHHHH BHAGWAN MERA BETA MERI CHOOT MEIN UNGLI KAR RAHA HAI AUR MUJHE ACHHA LAG RAHA HAI. ROHIT MAT KARO ESSA MERE SAATH, APNI MAA KO PAP KARNE SE ROK LO, MERE BETE, TERE PAPA KI MAUT AAJ HI TO HUI HAI, MAIN APNE PATI SE BEWAFAYI NAHIN KAR SAKTI, YEH SAB ROK DO BETE? cried painfully my mom, wriggling in my arms.

I didnt let mom go but kissed her lips moving slowly lower and lower to those wonderful white globes, rubbing her boobs and then broke the buttons of her white blouse and baring her CHUCHIS as my dad called her tits. Mom wore no bra and I placed my lips on her soft boobs and rubbed my left hand on her nipples which grew hard on my touch. I kissed her nipples as mom clung to me. I blurted out” MAA MERI BAN JAYO, AB VO HARAMI BADRI MAR CHUKA HAI, SHEELA MERI BAN JAYO, MAIN TERA KHYAL RAKHOONGA, AB SE TUM MERI HO MERI SHEELA RANI MAIN NA JANE KABE SE TERI RAH DEKH RAHA HOON. MERA LUND TUJHE CHODNE KO TARAS RAHA HAI, MAIN TUJH SE SHADI KARNA CHAHTA HOON APNANA CHAHTA HOON,” Mom looked at me in shock not saying a word. I placed her hand on my throbbing cock and she dumbly took it.

I told mom how I had been lusting for her, how I burned with jealosy when I had seen her kneeling like a bitch before Badri. While I was speaking to her I was fondling her tits and rubbing her choot which was leaking juices by now. Lust, raw lust was replacing all social and religious piety and feeling of sin. I felt strongly that my cock was talking to her cunt. We were no longer mom and son, we had become man and woman, cock and cunt, crazy fore ach other. Then I took matters in my oewn hands. I rememberd that mom had a deep desire to be dominated, to be treated like a slave, a bitch. I took her face into my hands and asked her authoritatively,” SHEELA DO YOU WANT TO BECOME MINE, MY SLAVE, MY BITCH, MY WIFE. IF YOU ACCESPT MY OFFER I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU FOREVER. YOU WILL HAVE MY COCK FOREVER AND I WILL FUCK YOU LIKE BADRI AND EVEN BETTER. IF YOU HAVE MY COCK IN YOU CHOOT YOU WILL NEVER LIKE TO PART FROM IT, COMEON SHEELA BE MINE.” saying this I pulled down her sari and blouse. Mom stood all nude before me.

Sheela stared at me with a feeling of amazement. ” OHH GOD, YOU ARE PROPOSING TO YOUR OWN MOTHER, YOU MOTHERFUCKER BASTARD? YOU ARE TRYING TO REPLACE YOUR OWN FATHER AND FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD. IF WE MARRY IT WILL BE INCESTUOUS MARRIAGE. HOW CAN A MOTHER MARRY HER SON? TUM MATHERCHOD BAN JAYO GE AGAR MUJHE CHODO GE MERE LAL,” I paid no attention to what mom was saying but continued to rub and fondle her sexy body especially her cunt area which was dripping with her juices. She was getting ready to fuck her son. I took off my pajamas and kurta and lay naked beside my mother and ran my hands on her ass cheeks. She clung to me and I rubbed my cock on her slit.” AGAR MATHERCHOD HI BANUN GA TO FIR KIA HAI, SHEELA TU ITNI SEXY HO KI AMIN MATHERCHOD BHI BAN JATA HOON, DEKH MERA LUND TERI CHOOT KO CHOOM RAHA HAI, TERI CHOOT BHI DIWANI HUI JA RAHI HAI, MAAA APNI TANGON KO KHOL DO MUJHE APNI BHEEGI CHOOT MEIN DAKHIL HONE DO.” Mom tried to stop me by pulling back but I grabbed her by the hair, slapped her face hard and pulled her face on my cock and pushed my cock into her mouth.

She didnt move for a while and I slapped her again leaving red marks on her white face. She looked at me in shock but I knew mom’s weakness for being treated roughly. I took full control,” DEKHO MAA, MAIN AAJ SE TUM KO CONTROL KARNE WALA HOON. PUJARI NE KAHA THA KI AB MERE BAAP KI SARI ZIMEDARI MUJH PAR HAI TO TERI CHUDAYI BHI AAJ SE MUJH PAR HI HUI NA. AGAR TUM NE MERA KEHNA NAHIN MANA TO TUM JANTI HI HO KI MERA BAAP TUJHE KAISE PEETA KARTA THA.”

Mom tried to intrrupt but I SLAPPED HER ROUND ASS HARD. Mom asked me” KIA CHAHTE HO BETA, AB APNI MA KO CHODO GE KIA?” The way mom whimpered, I took cruel enjoyment in her pathetic position and salpped again,” SUNO SHEELA, SALI CHHINAL, PEHLE MERA LUND CHUSO, MERE ANDKOSH CHUSO MUJHE APNE MUH SE MAZA DO, MERE LUND KI BHEEKH MANGO AUR FIR MAIN TUJHE KUTTIA KI BHAANTI CHODUN GA. TERI CHOOT SE BEHTA HUA PANI BATA RAHA HAI KI MERI MAA KI CHOOT KITNI BHOOKHI HAI LUND KE LIYE, APNE BETE ROHIT KE LUND KE LIYE, KION KUTTIA BOL,” Mom took my cock into her mouth and began ko lick and and suck my cock and balls. She was giving her son a heavenly pleasure and I fucked her mouth as she deep throated me. I slapped her face lightly.

Mom continued for some time when I asked her to get into a sixty nine with me. I was also hungry for my mom’s salty juices.” APNI JANGHON KO KHOLO SHEELA, APNE BETE KO APNI CHOOT KA RAS PEENE DO MERI RANI. MAINE TERA DOODH PIYA HAI AB CHOOT RAS PEENE DO MERI RANI SHEELA, APNI CHOOT KI PHANKON KO KHOLO APNE BETE KE MUH KE AAGE,” She opened her cuntlips and I dipped my tongue into her warn folds of cunt. Her juices flowed in a flood and drank her juices and held onto her juicy gaand which she thrust on my face. ” AAAH HUMMMMMM, OH GOD, BETA TUM TO APNE BAAP KI TARAH HI CHUSTE HO CHOOT, HMMMM CHUSO MERI CHOOT KO, GHUSED DO PURI JEEBH APNI MAA KI BUR MEIN, APNI ZUBAN SE CHODO MUJHE MERE BETE, PEE JAYO MERA SARA RAS.’ Mom said and then went back to suck my cock. I had never dreamt my mom’s cunt juice would soooo sweet and I lapped on her cunt hungrily and thrust one of my fingers into her asshole. Mom stiffened and sucked my cock harder.

” SHEELA, MERI RANI, AB SEEDHE LET KAR MUJHE CHODNE DO APNI MAA KI CHOOT, KHOL LO APNI CHOOT APONE BETE KE SAMNE AUR LE LO APNE BETE KE LUND KA MAZA. AAJ TUM APNE BETE KI RAAD BANO GI. MUJHE APNE BAAP KI RAAND KO APNA BANANA HAI. ROHIT KA LUND TUJHE AAJ VO MAZE DEGA JO TU NE KABHI NA DEKHE HONGE,” I opened her thighs, placed my cock at the sweet entrance of mom’s heavenly door and thrust forward, slipping my cock into mom’s warm depths. Mom gasped for breath as I slid my cock into her choot up to the hilt,” AAAH ROHIT TUMNE TO MERI CHOOT KO APNE LUND SE BHAR DIYA, MERE BETE, UTTAR DO APNE LUND KO MERI BUR MEIN, CHOD DALO APNI MAA KO, AGAR PATI MARA HAI TO DUSRA MILL GAYA HAI MUJHE MERA BETA MERA PATI BAN KE AAIYA HAI, MAIN DHANYA HO GAYI, MERE BETE KA LUND BHI USSKE BAAP JAISA MAST AUR TAGADA HAI. MERA ROHIT MATHERCHOD BAN GAYA HAI, SALE HARAMI CHOD LE APMNI MAA KO PEL DE APNA LAUDA MERI CHOOT MEIN SALE CHOD MUJHE, KUTTIA KI AULAD,’ Mom was saying things whic I could not understand but I fucked her furiously, plunging my cock feverishly into her hungry cunt.

Mom bucked her hips and thrust her ass up to meet my thrusts. My cock tasted the warm spongy feeling of mom’s pussy. It seemed that she wanted me to be inside her,’ BETE ISSI CHOOT SE PAIDA HUA THA TU AB SALE MATHERCHOD USSI CHOOT KO CHOD RAHA HAI, JOR SE CHOD APNI MAA KO, MERI CHOOT KA PANI NIKAL RAHA HAI, TERI MAA JHADNE KE KAREEB HAI, PEL DO APNA LUND PURE JOR SE, CHUDA DO SARA PANI ISS CHHINAL KI CHOOT KA APNE LUND PAR, ITNI MASTI SE TO TERA HARAMI BAAP BHI NAHIN CHODTA THA, DAL DE MERE ANDAR APNA MATHERCHOD LUND, MAIN JAHDEEEEEEE,” I continued to ram my cock into mom like a mad man. I lunged into her and my cock was greatful for being inside my mom’s pussy. I felt my semen rise from my balls to my cock,” AHHH MOM, MAIN BHI JHAD RAHA HOON, MAIN APNI MAA KI CHOOT MEIN APNA BEEJ DAL RAHA HOON, MAIN APNI MAA KI CHOOT MEIN APNE RAS SE EK BAXCHA PAIDA KARNA CHAHTA HOON, MAA MAIN JHADA, MAA APNE BETE KA RAS APNI CHOOT MEIN LE LO, MUJHE APNA BANA LO MAA,” I said hoarsely and mom blurted out” HAAN BETA TERI MAA AAJ SE TERI HUI, TERI CHUDAYI KI GUDIA HO GAYI, OHHH GOD I AM YOU SLUT, JISSKO JAB CHAHE TU CHOD LENA, MERA BETA AAJ MERA MALIK HUA, MERA SAB KUCHH TERA HAI, TU HI MERI HAR ZARURAT KA KHYAL RAKHNA MERE SARTAJ, MAIN TERI HUI MERE BETE,” With this I shot a bid creamy load of sperm into om’s pussy, her juices mingled with mine as I collapsed on my mom. We slept like log like husband and wife, satiated only to wake uo and resume our incestuous marital fucking. Since that day MOM HAS BEEN MINE.

Quote this message in a reply
Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Making My Sister Pregnant sangeeta32 0 11,812 01-08-2013 08:43 AM
Last Post: sangeeta32
  Making babies with an Outsider Sex-Stories 0 6,242 12-08-2012 09:19 AM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
  Making money from sister Pussy and Ass Sex-Stories 71 18,877 08-03-2012 08:09 PM
  Making my landlord a Cuckold Sex-Stories 1 8,180 07-18-2012 08:47 PM
  Making Love to My Hindi Teacher Sex-Stories 3 19,030 05-19-2012 07:11 AM
  Making my sister the biggest slut baraip 0 7,602 06-26-2011 07:26 PM
Last Post: baraip
  Passinate love making baraip 0 2,194 06-23-2011 11:33 PM
  The secret of love making baraip 0 2,061 06-23-2011 09:03 AM
  Making love to a friend baraip 0 910 06-22-2011 10:36 PM