Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Sister Anushka and her Wide Ass
07-31-2012, 07:50 PM
RE: My Sister Anushka and her Wide Ass
Later in evening ,i ,mom and sister went to market to buy some things...we went by auto..i was very adamant that i would sit near my mom rather than sister...anushka was very surprised me talking like that...mom understood why i was talking like that..but she couldnt refuse as she was not ready to act wierd infront of my sister.. so she acted normally..she sat near me rubbing her plumb hands over my hands..i got aroused...she wa sitting to my right....she was wearing a transparent pink coloured sare... i could even see her bra colured through her transparent pink blouse.....and her delcious round navel as it would be for simrans fair navel and rounded..... i grew courage and kept my left hand over her boobs....she did not react ..i started to fondle like a ball...then came down to touch her belly..she pushed down my hand... it fell on her lap... i forcefully grasped her crouch...she gasped for air for a second...anushka was watching these pranks played by me and kept quite...after reaching house ..i enetered moms room with her...anushka too followed us curious to know about what is goin to happen

I didnot notice my sister in the room...my mom started shouting to herself that "what happened to this boy..why is he behaving like this..who the hell changed him like this"...i heard my sister talking..i went and hid beside a cupboard....my sister said about our whole sexy encounters...my mom was shocked to hear this and started scolding her for changing and plluting a young boy mind..my sister asked "did you and rahul had sex?"my mom said"no...but he is insisting.."..i entered the conversation"now how luck i am to have anushka and simran as my sister and mom...now lets have sex baby.."saying this i held my sisters head and started kissing her lips..

Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2012, 07:50 PM
My mom shouted"rahul what are u trying to do..."i said "please mom,sit and watch us...that would be a great help..."..saying this i tied her hand behind her and closed the door ....then i went near anushka..she said"not now rahul,not infront of mommy..." i said"this is my plan to seduce my mom to have sex..my best chance..."..saying this i hugged anushka...she was wearing light blue coloured churidaar...which hugged her ass tight...as i hugged her i got hold of her butt/....she resisted but she ouldnot over come my male domination..ultimately she gave up....i turned her and made her to bend before me....i removed my belt and gave a spank on her ass...then i lifted her top and took of her back...and pressed it like a big bag of water...on other side my mother was crying seeing these... i went near her leaving anushka alone...i made my mom(simran) to stand and opened her one side of blouse....her delicious breast from which i grew was hanging like grapes from heaven...i started sucking her boobs...both of thm cried..anushka came and hit at me on my head...

I got upset and went away...nest day morning after my dad left home,my mom and sister were about to leave home in a car..seeing this i entered in to the car before they did....they pleaded me to leave them alone...i said i will post the video in internet...they kept silent...my sister drove the car...mom sat in the back seat and i sat in front...after fifteen minutes drive i hopped to back seat and sat near simran mother...i started the conversation with my mom.... "mom do u know monica bellucci ,salma hayek"..she said"no,who are they.."i said they r the hollywood actress who look sexy even after forty years of age,,,...she sighed...i continued "in india only actress to look streamy and sexy is the simran...and u too look like her... " so i need to fuck u...it will be every son's wish if their mother is simran...
Saying this i kepty my hand on her chest..she kept her hands on forehead and sighed ,...so i grew courage and pressed her boobs...it was soft as a pillow made of water would be..tense and soft...my god i got an insatant erection...i closed all windows of car...i took off her saree and started caressing her neck with my wet tongue all over....then i kept my hands on her belly,my favourite spot of simran....belly was soft and juicy...i couldnot explain the feeling i got from touching it...

We reached home...she adjusted her saree and all entered home...immediately entering home i ran behind and hugged my mom from back...my rock hard dick pressed her aged but plum soft ass..... i caught her boobs from behind...her arms were cold and smooth with flesh...i would hug for the whole day if not for to suck her boobs...i sub conciuously was pumping from her behind in doggy style...mom was sobbing but couldnot do anything...we moved towards the sofa and made her to lie there...there i stripped her pallu and opened her boobs....i sucked like a puppy will do her mother....then a idea struck me.. i looked back at my sister and smiled pointing to my mom boobs.....she said no rahul this is ridiculous. ...i showed my phone with her video where i fucked her...she couldnot tell word after that...

07-31-2012, 07:52 PM
[Image: Anuvum_Nanum_simran_5.jpg][Image: Anuvum_Nanum_simran_8.jpg]
[Image: Anuvum_Nanum_simran_9.jpg]

07-31-2012, 07:53 PM
I opened the other side of the blouse and said come sister suck on this tits from which we have grown these much...my mom cried oh god please help us.....i said mom if god has seen u he would also jjoin me in fucking...anushka obeyed my orders and started sucking my simran mother...i jerked seeing this scene ...her boobs were juggling as she started shivering.. i realised she couldnt control her mood...my mom started moaning...i asked mom" seems every mother enjoys her baby sucking her tits..."my mom replied "ya thats true my son.." also said"but i never thought that i would feed them"

We both were feeding on our mom breast..suddenly we heard door bell..we guesed it was our dad..we went back to normal..during dinner all acted as if everything was normal.. i prayed to god this should be permanent...went to bed...at morning i woke up and found i was tied to wall and my mom stood infront of me.. i asked why have you tied me...she replied me just to feed you baby.. i was shocked to hear this....mom y r u acting sos lutty..she replied its for you babay..you can have me anyday..but u have to leave your sister...this was a tough decison..i took a glance at my anushka sister...wow what a figure she has,how can i leave her..but i thought that i can fool her and my mom anytime.. my mom said i know u will be thinking to fool us later,but if u want to have some fun contact me..dont disturb my daughter...i said ok ..ok then i will allow u to have fun said my mom...
i said how can i ,if u tie me like this...mom said y u should always have the fun ,today myself am goin to have some fun with u...saying this she ordered my sister to undress me...she came near me,when she tried to unhook my pant,i saw her cleavage...my mom said "ha.my darling look at me,i sai d leave her alone'"..saying this she started removing her saree slowly in a seductive manner...and she also let music on playing the song from movie "new"..and she also started dancing little bit..now am fully undressed infront of her...i can see her ripe breasts hanging downthe blouse...she came near to me and kept my cock in to her navel..i started to her thrust her navel..but she took off with in ten seconds.. i asked why mom..she replied this what teasing is all about...
Then she went back ...she was crmped behind me with no space to stand...she said oh my god what a ass my son has got.. she said i love always big butt...she leaned over me...and said to my ears you have got a fat and muscular butt my son...this made me more horny..my cock was throbbing..anushka said mom ur sons cock is pulsating...i couldnt say a word..i was trembling due to this horny seduction......she laughed and said what if i caress ur ass with my breasts..with in a swcond she came down and caresed her boobs with my ass..wow what a soft feeling was that.....then she said i am going to slap you..she gave spank at my butt..what a pleasant sound to hear..i just moaned...i was horny to hear the thud sound of my butt due to my mother spanking..

07-31-2012, 07:53 PM
my cock was perpendicular ...she came to front and rubbed my cock with her ass with dress only....man i could feel fatty butt..which our neighbour have loved to see them sway...i was keep on moaning... i asked my mom please mom hug me tightly..she immediately agreed and hold me tightly that my cock was pressing too hard i can feel her pussy....she tightly held my chest ,my god that breasts were tightly pressing and it was like bag of water....i licked her neck which was salty and gave a different smell to her...i then said to mom please caress ur belly with my cock please..she asked puzzled why everyone is crazy about my belly and navel...

i replied mom u dont realise ur assets,..i can say u have the best navel and belly ,second to none...our family indeed has gene for navels..look at my sister.....mom said come on rahul what did i say ,u should not look at sister...i said ok,but this is not enogh....she asked what more do u want....before i answered she ripped off her petticoat..oh my god i was seeing my birthcanal covered with hair....

Although i was enjoying my mother, i was missing something..may be somebody..yes its definitely my sister's body...i stopped staring at my mother and started seeing my sister anushkas body in a horny way...mom tried to distract me with her boobs rubbinng on my cock.....but my sister's body was alarmingly hot...my mom shouted rahul "do u want ur mother or your sister"..i said "i definitely want you..but my sister is hot as hell too..."she didnot allow me to talk after that..she kept her boobs over my mouth and i started sucking...i thought of a plan and said during a gap while boob sucking "even she is sexier than my mom".. the moment i said it "anushka started removing her pallu and stood infront of us with blouse and petticoat....
What a view it was ...both mother and daughter half dressed infront of me

Mom shouted at sister.."what the hell r u doin?"..she sid "i cant watching mother fucking son and i cant be control seeing my brothers dick..this has made me horny..i need sex now."saying this she pushed my mom and strted kissing me ,grabbing my balls with her right hand".....she freed my hand..this made me to play my hand over her ass...we were kissing right infront of my mother...i ripped of her blouse and started sucking anushka breast.....man what a lady she is..she has some tasty nipples...mom stood near us.. i took her breast in my hand started pressing..both of them became horny..

they became fully nude..anushka got my dick in her hand and pushed it in to her pussy..man it was like a smooth fleshy narrow space..i was getting shockwaves all over my body..it was awesome...

07-31-2012, 07:54 PM
Suddenly we heard door bell ringing...we came back normal and i opened the door..i was surprised to see rahul,the boy who kindled my incest feelings on my mother and sister.....he enterd and started removing his pants.. i was shocked to see this..anushka was dumbfolded ,my mother ran towards him to hit him..she shouted"what the f r u doing?"but rahul got her by his hands and started smooching her..my mom fainted seeing this...he went towards my sister and stripped her saree...my sister too comfortably undressed as heroines do in tamil cinema....then he hugged her with one hand and held her tightly that i could see her boobs pressing on his chest and half of tits coming out of blouse..... they started kissing each other and suddenlyy her turned my sister to see her back ..he bit her back and went down to bite her ass..then he brought down my sister's saree and we could see her ass cheeks..he spanked those cheeks and made my sister lay down in doggy style..all i could do was stand there and watch...it was horny to see someone i knew ramming my sister...

That was the day when i saw my sister happily having sex with other person . . Days went by . . We used to have some sexual encounters everyday . . Either only foreplay or somedays full penetration . . But as days went by i got bored of these two most bitchiest women i have known . . I got bored as a husband would get bored of his wife . . Only my luck was in my favour . . Came in was anuya , my school teacher who happened to be my mom's friend :-) . . She entered my house as if she was in her home . . My mom was in kitchen . . At first i couldnt speak to her as i was dumbstruck by her curvy body . . She was look alike of famous actress ramya krishnan but her face was cute like anjali . . She was wearing a pink saree which looked good for her fair complexion . . I could see a curve of her hip protruding from her saree . . Somehow i got combin

Somehow i controlled my lust . . But i couldnt control my dick it stood perpendicular under my lungi . . A great bulge was visible under my lungi . . The teacher noticed this . . And smiled . . I asked whom do you want . . She looked at my tool and said i want what your mother has been using these much days . . I was shocked to hear . . I said excuse me . . She said i know you naughty boy . .i also know that you have been lookin at my his lustfully . . I immediately covered my bulge . . Its ok boy come near boy . . Saying this she pulled me near catching my lungi . . Accidently my bulge touched her hands . . I felt a nervous shock through my body . . This first time my cock has been touched by a stranger . . I on my own concious tightened my abdomen so that my lungi would get loosened and it fell off . . I was nude in front of her . . She immediately backed away and said dont think am like your sister . . I immediately dressed myself . . Suddenly i heard my sister's voice "hi , anu aunty " i was shocked to know that she was am aunty and also married ! . . I fulfilled my long dream of showing my cock to an aunty . . My sister continued "how are ou aunty ? " she replied am fine . . I was lying on my sofa . . My sister too sat near me , so close that her thigh was in touch with my thigh . . This stimulated me more that my already hard cock became more hard like a rock . .!

Somehow i controlled my lust . . But i couldnt control my dick it stood perpendicular under my lungi . . A great bulge was visible under my lungi . . The teacher noticed this . . And smiled . . I asked whom do you want . . She looked at my tool and said i want what your mother has been using these much days . . I was shocked to hear . . I said excuse me . . She said i know you naughty boy . .i also know that you have been lookin at my his lustfully . . I immediately covered my bulge . . Its ok boy come near boy . . Saying this she pulled me near catching my lungi . . Accidently my bulge touched her hands . . I felt a nervous shock through my body . . This first time my cock has been touched by a stranger . . I on my own concious tightened my abdomen so that my lungi would get loosened and it fell off . . I was nude in front of her . . She immediately backed away and said dont think am like your sister . . I immediately dressed myself . . Suddenly i heard my sister's voice "hi , anu aunty " i was shocked to know that she was am aunty and also married ! . . I fulfilled my long dream of showing my cock to an aunty . . My sister continued "how are ou aunty ? " she replied am fine . . I was lying on my sofa . . My sister too sat near me , so close that her thigh was in touch with my thigh . . This stimulated me more that my already hard cock became more hard like a rock . .!

Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anushka Singh from Nainital ke Behekte Kadam Sexy Legs 55 46,973 08-31-2011 08:58 PM
Last Post: Sexy Legs
  Chachi open her legs wide for very small nephew baraip 0 5,492 06-26-2011 08:47 PM
Last Post: baraip
  Wide juicy cunt with dripping lips baraip 0 2,251 06-22-2011 10:03 PM
Last Post: baraip
  chachi open her legs wide for her very small nephew lissaj 0 1,783 06-14-2011 09:45 PM
Last Post: lissaj
  In Love With Anushka Anushka Sharma 0 1,327 05-28-2011 02:42 AM
Last Post: Anushka Sharma