Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My sister gang banged and raped
06-26-2011, 08:33 PM
My sister gang banged and raped
She doesn’t have big boobs. But she has a smooth round ass. She always wears chudidar. She looks very homely. Once she was taking bath. The latch in our bathroom doesnt work properly. So we usually follow that if there is sound within bathroom we dont enter.

There was no one in home. So i got the guts to enter. When i entered she was having a shower bath. She had applied soap all over her body. Her smooth ass was shining. Akila looked at me and she was shocked. She started shouting “anna..kitta varadha…”(brother don’t come). I just went near her. She went to the corner of the bathroom. I lifted her in hands and brought her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed.

Her body and hair were fully wet and her body was covered with soap foam. I undressed and becamed nude and i jumped on her. She was shouting like anything “anna….vituru na…”(brother please leave me). But her voice made the situation more erotic. I removed some foam and started licking her nipples. She felt something different and she actually jumped as this was the first time she felt her nipples being sucked.

I had total erection seeing her smooth wet body. I started biting her nipples. She shouted “anna.. Valikudhu..please viturunga” (brother its paining please leave me). As i started biting she jumped and shrieked. Her reactions gave me a stiff erection. I touched her pussy. With each touch she jumped and moved like anything. She was very shy. Her pussy hole was very small. I put some soap over her pussy to lubricate them..

She bent her body and shouted “oohhhhh… Aaaaahhhhhhh..” for each and every touch.i separated her legs. I took my cock and i was about to insert. She shouted “anna.. Vitirunga na.. Idhu thappu….”(please leave me brother.. This is wrong). Without any further thought i pushed my cock with all my power.my 6 inch cock went in by 3 inch. I felt something tear in her pussy. She jumped in pain. She lifted her stomach from bed and turned her face the other side and shouted “aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh……nooooooo…”.

Then i got some more power and pushed again. This time i gave lot of power that the whole 6 inch went inside. This time i could feel that this was all she could take.. She shouted like anything.due to the sudden impact, she jumped up and hugged me with her hands.. Her legs which were separated now hugged around my hips. I could see some drops of blood coming from her pussy… I started fucking like anything.

She was shouting for each and every push. She told “please dont me pregnant..”. I got an idea. I took off her legs and inverted her to lay her on her stomach. I then lay down on her. I touched her arse hole with my finger. She found wat i was up to. She told “anna.. Kundila vendam na.. Valikum” (please dont do in ass…). Just wen she was about to complete the sentence i pushed my cock in her ass. Akila shouted “ammmmmmmmmaaaaa…please leave me”. With two hands i fondled her boobs.. I started fucking her ass.. With each push she made a hell of a noise.. At last i came in her ass..

After this day, i frequently fucked her whenever i wanted. I told this to my friends. So, we thought of a plan. I was about to go to my relation’s place with my sister. I told my parents that we would return back on saturday morning. But i didn’t say that to akila. We left our relation’s place on thursday morning itself. We had to go to our home through trichy. It was night before we reached trichy.

I told that we would stay at my friend’s place for the night. Saying that i took her to a lorry set.. That is a place were lorry drivers stay if they had to travel long. I took her to one of the rooms. Inside 3 of my friends were there. Akila had a mild doubt of what this was all about.. As soon as we entered i locked the door. I took the keys and threw the key outside.

Akila knew what was about to happen. She tried to run out. But i caught hold of her. We started playing a game. My 3 friends one by one took turn to throw a paper ball on her boobs. If they through it correctly she had to remove her dress one by one.. She didn’t accept. But i caught hold of her.she was wearing a chudidar. One guy through it correctly i removed her dupatta. The next guy hit it correctly. I asked her to remove her tops. She didn’t oblige. She tried to runaway. I took a knife and put it in-between her back and the tops. It automatically tore of. I took it and threw it outside were the key fell.

Akila shouted “anna.. Yaen na ipadi panreenga.. Dress ah yaen na kilichinga?” (brother y did u tear the dress.) Now she was wearing a bra. The ball again hit her left boob. A single cut at the back her bra fell down. She used her hands to hide them. But i took the bra threw it outside and removed her hands “allow them to play the game properly”. Now akila just closed her eyes unable to see all these. Again they shot her balls.

We were about to remove her bottoms. She tried to run and fell down on my feet. I got hold of her hands. My friend bent down and pulled down her pants. But the pants came along with the panties. She was totally nude. And the game was about to begin.we threw all the dresses outside. Now i and one of my friends were one side. Other two friends were the other side. We threw my nude sister akila from our side. They had to catch her. Then they did the same. Akila cried out of humilition. Then my friends started to enjoy akila.

First they pushed her on a table. One by one took turn to fuck her pussy. I could see her hair fall down on other side of the table. The other two were biting her small cute boobs like anything. Then one guy lifted her in hands holding her smooth thighs. And fucked her in standing position. Another person attacked her ass from behind. In pain she just hugged the person who was lifting her. Then they all fucked her mouth one by one. That was the time when this happened.

Suddenly some of the lorry drivers saw the dress outside. They took them and found the room key. They opened the room and entered the room. They locked it and threw the key outside. At that time one guy was fucking akila’s mouth while the other two were biting her nipples.

There were 10 drivers. They asked akila what was happening. She thought they were good people and told them everything. But they gave a wicked smile after that. They asked my 3 friends to leave the place. They went out and locked the door from outside. 5 of them went to akila. The other 5 came to me!!!!!!!! They suddenly removed all my dresses and threw them outside.

They made me kneel in doggy style.. Each one among the five took his cock. They were giant size cocks of about size 10 inch minimum. Before i could think anything i had a cock inside my ass. I almost fainted due to the power it was inserted. I shouted “ayyyyo…” as the sound was high one guy gagged me by inserting his cock inside my mouth. One guy told show him what is happening to his sister..

I was turned to the opposite side in doggy style.. I saw akila was made to lie on the table on her back. One guy pulled her left leg while the other guy pulled her right leg. They stretched the legs wide apart. The other guys had a competition of who could push the whole of their cock in just one push.

Each driver pushed his cock with all power in single thrust. For each push akila shouted and lifted her shoulders in the table. But she couldn’t do anything. Then the same thing was done to her ass. She was made to stand down and bend down on the table. Again she was fucked well in the ass.. This happened throughout the night. They exchanged me and my sister and fucked both of us.

They humiliated akila in many ways. They made her dance for songs while she was nude. They played by pulling her pubic hair and pinching her nipples. At last all the guys came on her mouth and made her drink everything. My ass hole and her ass hole had tunnels inside them. My friends came and helped us to get cleaned up and leave home..

Quote this message in a reply
Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bhabhi and Sister Blackmailed and Raped ByBoss Sex-Stories 33 29,472 09-23-2014 08:37 AM
Last Post: Penis Fire
  Wife banged my Hubby's Business Partner Sex-Stories 1 4,264 09-16-2013 02:43 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
  Gang bang at hostel gsbux 1 27,720 08-05-2013 09:00 PM
Last Post: lovelypinky
  Sister Banged By Photographer And Makeup Man Sex-Stories 6 5,424 06-16-2013 09:44 AM
  My Mom Banged by my Friends Sex-Stories 2 6,284 04-19-2013 11:50 AM
  Story of my gang rape!! Hotfile 1 134,641 01-26-2013 01:42 AM
Last Post: raksh
  My Servant Raped my Wife Sex-Stories 11 42,064 12-28-2012 03:19 PM
  banged my girlfreind thrice in one night amy-hotguy 0 1,898 12-10-2012 06:53 PM
Last Post: amy-hotguy
  Mother got Banged Sex-Stories 0 4,240 12-09-2012 02:22 PM
  Jaya got Raped In the Detention Room Sex-Stories 3 17,022 11-01-2012 10:13 AM