Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Neha - The Slut
07-21-2012, 01:51 AM
Neha - The Slut
You probably won't believe this when you read this, but the incidents below happened exactly to a T. How my pal Sumanth and I picked up a hot nice slut in a Parel bar. The took her home and screwed her in a threesome and then her BF joined us. And we three had a good real proper fuck. With our slut Neha. The one and only Neha. A real 1 in 6 billion slut.

I had to pinch myself to believe that this actually happened yday. But them I am sitting on a flight back home, just few hours after we fucked the 1in6 billion Neha.

First a little big of intro about me, Sumanth and I are pals for the last 20 years - we worked together for 3-4 years in delhi twenty years back. We meet on and off while I come to Bombay. Both of us have somewhat active sex lives and we shared a GF once..not simultaneously though but serially. Aah that is another story. Yesterday was suamantha's first threesome and my first ass fuck. Anyway, lemme stop her about us. This is about Neha, not about us.

We went to a bar in lower Parel. Somewhat empty when we walked in at 1030. We as in Sumantha and I. We hit a lounge sofa and nursed our vodkas.

Crowd slowly started filling in. We went to the smoking room a few times and then cam back and a few people stated trickling in. One of the first couples to walk in was a bearded hunk who was probably about 6 ft tall, hugely built with broad shoulders. The girl with him was wearing a black one *piece dress with tall stilettos. Stills where you tie it with ribbons fixed to the sandals. Skirt was somewhat only upto the middle of her thigh nd there was quite a bit of nice fleshy fair smooth thigh on display. Big swinging ass she had and we saw the BF looking at us perhaps for a Knute or so more than what it normally a casual nite club eye exchange. They walked past us and stood at the bar. We were sitting perhaps about 50-60 m away form the counter and they went and stood near a pillar close to the counter. From where we were sitting suddenly we could see only the guy and Sumanth and I were closely watching them from a distance.

Hey incidentally, we are both early forties and had gone to to this place straight after work.msort of in office clothes. Being a friday, we were in our chinos and jackets and sued shoes. Not rally club wear which the kids nowadays wear but sort of smart casual types.

The couple were talking to the barman and the lady was still hidden behind the pillar. They looked late twenties, from affluent backgrounds. Probably colleagues working together or may be just BF/GF out to just do clubbing on Friday nite. The guy again turned and looked at us.bagain for few moments more than the casual lookin around that happens in nite clubs, I thought he winked at us but in the dim light, it wasn't too clear. Suddenly we saw him lean and say something to his GF. Then turned and looked at us again. Then cootchie cooed something in his GF's ears and suddenly they change places. Now we have a good view of her body from the side and back. She must be 5.3" types, 60-65 kg. well endowed. Her ass must be a good 36"' with nice big boobs. She also tuned back and looked at us. Not as badly as the BF did, but the glance was sure and certain, almost as if to reassure herself that we are looking.

The bar is still empty. Less than 10-15 people on a floor of 1000 sqft or more. Must be sill before 11 and suddenly we see the BF's hand slowly creeping over the girl's black dress covered big shapely ass. Pear shaped it was. It stayed there for perhaps a min and suddenly he also moved from behind the pillar. Nobody else in eyesight and the BF gives a quick slap to her left bum cheek..suamantha and I almost rubbed ourselves as if somebody and slapped us. Happened for less than half a second but the effect was as if a million volts of current had passed thro Sumantha and me. We closed our eyes in disbelief and hey teher they are the happy couple still at the bar standing there making small talk like any other couple. The bar guy ah put on anothe flight behind the counter and we can see her face more clearly now. Round, very fair shaped, slightly chubby with large round eyes. inviting eyes ? We didn't know at that time, not I guess it was eyes filled with lust and hunger and craving for raw hard sex. Such wonderful meaningful eyes which were talking a million words beckoning us.

Ahem we hit jackpot ? Sumanth and I started talking to each other. Sumanth being a newbie in all this group stuff was flabbergasted when I told him about the kinks some couples have - go and pick up strangers from a bar and invite them back home to get the wife or GF fucked silly. I quickly told Sumantha about all the 7-8 episodes I have had. In Delhi, Singapore, banablore and Bombay, mostly through craigslist but never by coincidence in a bar - I was telling Sumanth. Maybe this our D day.

The couple now turned, looked around and then again started facing the bar. They were cootchie cooing to each other and we could see the guy repeatedly telling the GF something and she would shake her head in disagreement. Both of them stole glances back at us. After a few in of this, we see the girl"s hand sliding downwards to the ottos hem of her dress. She looked around as if to check nobody else was looking, but that we were definitely looking, did she smilie at us or were we imaging it ! But then what happened next wasn't imagination - she quickly in one ultra flash movement slid her dress up and and let us have a 2 second glimpse of her red thom covered fair, creamy, smooth ass. She pulled it down almost immediately and resting her BF's almost rushed attempt to hold it up - to prevent her from pulling the skirt down. Again she looked around - to make are nobody else saw and that we saw. The BF now looked at us directly almost smiling in achievement. Did he wink at us also - wasnt that sure in the dim light.

Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2012, 01:51 AM
RE: Neha - The Slut
Ooooh, our dicks were like almost up straight and we were adjusting our chinos to look cool and natural. OMG, cool and natural wasnt exactly that was happening in front of us. more like hot and wild. Real hot and wild. The couple did seem like out for some special fun this Friday nite. Perhaps the guy has a kink of showing off his GF. Perhaps more. Not just showing off...maybe getting her fucked by two strangers whom you befriend in a bar. Maybe who knows. It maybe the girl"s kink. After all international woman's day was just yesterday. If the guy can have a kink, surely the gal can also have. Maybe her kink is just to tease so that when she and BF goes back home they can think of all the blue balls they created in the club and have a more roaring sex. She is probably only a tease. Nothing more than that. But the way the two of them looked at us directly almost eyes held straight gave us a feeling that hey there is probably more than a tease waiting for us tonite....

The couple moved away from the counter and walked in the direction of the smoking room at the corner. Again the furtive glances at us and we didn't need anymore invitations. We also troop into the smoking lounge on the side and there at the lounge there we jut few others. A large group of 5-6 boys and gals had almost encroached one side of the smoking lounge and Sumanth and I were forced to be on the other side. Leaning on a table next to the table where the BF and GF were standing and smoking. We also light our cigarettes and wait for some sort of signal to move in. Alas, none was coming, both of them seem busy texting and occasionally having a sip from their drinks and puffing on their Marlboro lights. We suck on our GFKs in anticipation of something and there is no something. The blackberry of the male of the species - the six footer hunk - and since the smoking lounge door is closed we can clearly hear him speak on the phone....ya, *ya buddy. We are out. Out clubbing with Neha. At Xxxyy in Parel. Aaah, yes, ooooh - the guy seems to be responding to some comments from the other side of the phone call.. now, he says almost agitatedly, how can I leave Neha alone and come, we hve no other friends at this place now...again ooh, Aaahs and grunts. Sure, will tell her and come. Don't worry, yaar the BF almost shouts into the phone and come and says something to the guy and they have an animated conversation which gets silenced as the group next to us have opened the lounge door and chosen to walk back to the dance floor. We can't hear anything now and all we can see is their animated faces in the poor light inside the lounge.

Bf and GF suddenly stub their ciggies and walk out of the door ask to the dance floor and bar area. My attempts to almost run after them is stopped by Sumanth..gently admonishing and reminding that never run after a woman or a bus; the next one will come in no time,,Anil ..says Sumanth

07-21-2012, 01:52 AM
While the couple were standing at the bar, I chose the time to educate Sumanth of the concept of the swinging lifestyle. About my own experiences with other couples as also how I met this wonderful Indian lady from singapore and with whom we have meeting others - couples, single ladies and men; you name it and my GF and I have sort of done it - I told Sumanth. He couldn't believe his eyes - where on earth do you find all these people..I calmly educated him about the usual places, Craigslist, AFF, locanto etc while all the while keeping my eye on the couple at the counter..I told Sumanth for all you know these couple may also be looking for some kink like that and today maybe our luckkky day if they are indeed looking for other men. Let us keep our fingers crossed, I gently told him.

Just then, I saw the guy looking at me and for a moment, I thought he was beckoning me. I sort of started moving out of our smoking room only to see the guy walking away from the counter leaving his GF alone at the bar.

I ran back to Sumanth and tell him to move to the bar to try and engage the girl on some light chitchat while I followed the Bf out of the bar. I thought he looked behind for a moment to see whether I was following him, but in the dim light I wasn't sure whether it was my imagination running wild or real.

I turned around to see Sumanth trying to join at the bar counter while I followed the BF out of the bar into the men's room. Thankfully it was empty and he was sort of waiting just behind the door while I was walking in - almost as if I would surely follow him there. We exchanged smiles and he broke the ice saying Hi..I put on my nice corporate suck up smile (sort of how my boss describes as canIgiveyouaBJ smile) and we both lit up cigarettes. He said he is Rahul and from bby and I told him about my visiting status...ooooh, you mean you are here only for a night and I said yess..he smiled and said oh you look like a nice guy, we could have been friends but your re flying out tomo morn then...I said what the heck, the nite is still there. That is more than enough time to become friends.

Rahul laughed wholeheartedly and I sort of pushed the envelope asking him straight - are you familiar with Craigslist? Despite being big, he laughed like a child and said ooooh, maybe you are the type who can be friends immediately.

We moved out of the loo,but didn't get back into the bar. He pointedly asked me about my experiences, and he said boss, you are really experienced. He then told me how he and Neha swing together and have had threesomes and foursomes - mostly with his friends, but occasionally with guys who he met online throu CL and all that. He said his one crib is that all the encounters have been arranged by him and their greatest fantasy is for Neha to pick up strangers on her own from a bar and have wild sex with them. I oooohed and aaahed and said bosss, it is god's grace that we have bumped into each other. He smiled mischievously and said - should we try that today. Infact, Neha and I were talking about this fantasy of ours while we were walking into the bar today...Rahul added.

But, he said there is a catch....

What catch, I was suddenly perplexed....

What is the catch, I asked again ?

Look, while we do have this fantasy of her picking up strangers from a bar and going out with them, we obviously are worried about safety. Rahul added - you and your pal look like tow gentlemen but how will be sure. So safety is the first part. What is second, I asked almost instantaneously? Hmmmmm, Rahul said as if he is almost lost for words. While she picks up the strangers from a bar, I have this fantasy of hiding and watching her in action with the strangers. Hey, I guess I probably can take care of both your problems - I winked at Rahul. For starters, I am happy to tell you my real identity with supportings (license, pan card, visiting card etc from my wallet ) and secondly I don't mind if you go ahead and hide in my flat. Wediscussed the logistics for next few minutes and it was agreed that he could go and stay ins our flat (an additional key to my guest house as I call it ) was with the security guy outside and if I talk to him on the phone, he will give the key to Rahul.

That all is the least of the problem.....but then how do we hit on Neha ? I asked Rahul. He laughed whoever heartedly and said ....that also will be the least of the problem. Look she is already looking for a kick of picking up two strangers. I will go out of the bar on some urgent pretext and you guys moe in and get her tipsy. Once she is drunk, she will be ok with anything. Anything, I asked in disbelief?

Yes, Rahul said. She has done it man times before. She wil blow you together, one of you can fuck her while she blows the other guy, she is even OK with double penetration if she is tipsy enough. you can cum on her face or on her tits or ass or even in her mouth. But she doesn't swallow, but would run to the bathroom and spit it out...

As easy as that, I wondered...yesss, said Rahul. Why don't we go in and get the act going. I talked to him for next 10-15 min outside the bar to make sure teher was no hanky panky (he showed me his real identity etc), confirmed that there is no money involved. He laughed and said how they were both from affluent families and no need to have worries on that front.

He also talked to me about what she liked and disliked in bed and we exchanged mobile nos and he said how once he goes out we could SMS each other so that he can guide us. He also told me that how he will also be texting Neha all the while encouraging her to take the final step and go home with the strangers from the bar...

Then armed with all the info and I gave Rahul my address which wasn't too far from the bar. He walked in back to bar and I could see Sumanth already standing next to the lady and they were laughing almost loudly. Oh my pal already seem to be at work.

Rahul walked back into the bar and almost immediately dragged Neha into the smoking room. We could see some serious talk happening there and in a few minutes we saw rahul walking out of the smokin room and soon out of the bar. He turned to me and gestured with his mobile phone and I opened mine to see a SMS from him saying - chief, you guys move in. I have primed her up properly and have even suggested to her that the two guys in blazers look decent and gentlemanly. But get her tipsy first...and will SMS you more.

Sumanth and I almost ran to the smoking room and she said a weak hi to Sumanth as they already exchanged pleasantries. We lit up or cigarettes and Sumanth introduced me to Neha saying I am from Delhi, visiting etc..

Neha also made small talk but was also busy in reading and sending SMSes...meanwhile, I also forwarded Rahul's message to me to Sumanth so that he knew what was happening....then I got another MSG from Rahul saying Neha has just messaged me saying you guys look ok and decent, but never tell her about the set up we have done. Also not to talk about my hiding in your flat waiting for you all to come back....the sms from Rahul read. I said cool and we returned in full seriousness to our work on hand - to get Neha tipsy and to get her to come back with us. We made small talk with Neha and she was talking about how she usually drinks vodka with canberry juice as the cranberry's antioxidant properties are good for her skin. Makes her skin glow, she added. I pipped in saying she should stop drinking cranberry juice now as if her skin glows more than what it is now, it will burst. All of us had a big laugh and Neha started attending to her phone. Rahul must be telling her to do something, I guessed seeing the naughty smile on her face.

I also got a message from Rahul asking me to comment to Neha about her big ass (it is 42",as he told me later ) and also to ask her whether she was wearing thongs. I showed that MSG in private to Sumanth without attracting much attention from Neha as she was still busy texting on her phone. Neha puts her phone back on the table and gave us a sweet smile. She moved her hands. And her lighter fell off to he ground. Immediately, she bends down to pick up the lighter giving me a heavenly show of her black dress covered big bum and it was very clear that she was either wearing only a thong or not wearing anything. *This bending down and coming back up must have been in less than 30 seconds but there was a flushed look on neha's face. Since I was standing next to her (the smoking rooms had a few high tables with ashtrays and you could stand around them ) and Sumanth was on the other side. I leaned across to Neha and mumbled in her ear....can I tell you something ? *She gave me a quizzical look and took a deep puff from her cigarette and turned around and nodded her head.

I leaned across and told her - you have a great backside. I was a bit hesitant to use the word ass despite Rahul telling me she would be ok with all these things. Neha smiled mischievously and asked - you like them ? Yessssssss, I hissed in her ears...

So, what does your friend like? She asked me nodding towards Sumanth. He was a bit taken aback as the conversation about the ass was in each other's ears and he wasn't privy to that. So, I explained to Sumanth about the liking part and we all laughed aloud and Sumanth said - I like big knockers...

Neha laughed ....so you two make a great pair....one like back, another likes front. Here is this woman we have met barely 10 mins back and we were talking about boobs and asses as if we are having a general nite club chitchat..

Some other folks walked into the smoking room and we chatted for next 10 mi or so exchanging personal details. Neha was working with Xxxyy, a leading Mumbai designer haing studied fashion for 3-4 years in London...then she was cribbing about how her Bf was suddenly called out Bcoz of some office emergency and she was at the bar stranded without any friends. Aaah, don't you count us as friends - Sumanth and I said almost simultaneously and we all had a big laugh. Neha talked about her work, her Bf, her partying etc and we were generally doing small talk...

I again leaned onto Neha and mumbled....I am sure you are wearing thomgs....

How do you know that, Neha said slapping my hand playfully

Sumanth was meanwhile chitchatting with Neha and I excused myself to take a leak. I came out and called Rahul..he had just reached my flat and I got him to give his phone to my building security guard so that he can get the spare key to enter our flat. Logistics over, I asked Rahul about the exposing idea he wanted me to do...

He took time to patiently explain his fantasy of exposing Neha to our driver. He was wanting us to frisk with her in the car and try to eose her milky thighs or big boons to our driver while we drive back to our flat. I was a bit shocked by this new request, but Rahul assured me that he will text Neha and prime her up. He also cautioned that while she may resist the idea upfront, she will eventually play ball if we do it skilfully

I walk in back armed with this new request only to get a SMS from Rahul saying that he has settled into our flat and is expecting is to bring back Neha soon with us. Sumanth and Neha were chitchatting as if they are old friends and Sumanth had already got her a refill for her - her vodka with cranberry juice.

When Neha saw me back in the smoking room, she exclaimed --aah, here comes our naughty friend. What me, naughty, I exclaimed in mock horror. We are decent folks, married with kids and all that. Neha pursed her lips and said - wrong things to talk about if you have in mind what I have in mind - she added with a wink of her eyes. We pounced on that statement with vigour n Playfully asked - what do you have in mind. We ended up playing word games as she wanted us to tell her what we had in mind. After a few min of banter, Sumanth said why don't we move back of our flat and continue our party there. Surprisingly, Neha nodded in agreement without need for too much prodding. Probably Rahul had already warmed her to this as she kept on fiddling with her messages on her phone.

She asked us - how are we going to your place ? Do we take a cab or something ? no, we have a car...car and you are going to drive after all this drinks.
Don't worry, dear - I added. We know all about the hassles of drunk driving in bby and have kept a driver. YOU HAVE A DRIVER ! L she exclaimed with her eyes rolled up...obviously, Rahul had talked to her about the driver fantasy.

Chal then, let us move to our place - I gently prodded Neha and she said - let me just go to the washroom and freshen up. She walked out of the smoking room and both Sumanth and I were eagerly following her big black dressed covered ass. And the way the dress ŵas clinging to her round big ass, it was clear that she was wearing a thong.

My phone beeped and it was a message from Rahul which read - Honey, I am going home with the jacketed guys and they have a driver with them. Wish me luck ....it took me a min to realise that Rahul had forwarded to me the MSG which Neha has sent him.

07-21-2012, 01:53 AM
Ŵe came out of the bar and waited for Neha outside the loo..she appeared after a few min and she seems to have freshened up a bit in the loo. She was looking gorgeous with her massive assets - both front and back..and her stilettoes were making a nice sound on the marbled floor. We looked around for the stairs as the lift in which we came up was not operational anymore.

We saw the stairs going down and meanwhile Sumanth as a few steps in front holding Neha by her hand and I was enjoying the gorgeous view of her equally gorgeous thong covered bums. Almost felt like reaching my hands to the front and squeezing them.

Seeing the three flight of steps going down, Neha said that she don't want to walk down as her stills are not really comfortable to walk on stairs. I joked that I thought it would be more fun if she walks down especially she is in front a fe paces ahead of us so that we can watch the fun. She laughed and said naughty you are and herded us back to the disc where the bouncers directed us to the service lift which was operational.

We come out of the niteclub and get into our Innova. Neha does attract some attention from the cabbies around when we hop into our car. I get Sumanth to take the front seat and strategically get Neha to sit behind Sumanth in the back seat...the seat diagonal to the driver and I get in the seat behind the driver. *If I need to get the car exposé stuff done, obviously the seating needs to *be right.

Both neha's and my phone beep almost simultaneously. I get a message from Rahul saying waiting batedly for the car trip....bastaard, I think - he must have sent the same message to Neha also. I see her chuckling at the screen and quickly typing some message back.

Messagings over, I tell my driver to get us back to our flat. *This was a daily hire and the driver looked like a decent young lad of 23-24. I lean across to Neha and ask her - can I frisk you in the car ? Ooooh noooooo, I have stopped doing all that long time back, she says and smiles. Please dear, Atleast give us some skin show and I touch her thigh where her skirt was meeting the fir smooth skin of her thighs. She laughs and adjusts herself with her legs slightly apart and give us a coy smile. Her phone beeps again and she looks at her screen and responds with some quick short message.

I also get a message from Rahul soon...it read...Rahulllll, these guys are asking me to expose to their driver. Am too scared, but too excited also....wish you were around.

Rahul ws forwarding me neha's message.

Sumanth turns around from the front seat and tell Neha...Ma'am so what was my naughty friend whispering to you...I hope he wasn't crossing any limits. Neha smiled aloud and I took the opportunity to lean down and rub her leg. Her stilettos had straps which came up the ankle to become like ribbons which you need to tie. I gently pulled the ribbon and Neha screamed...Anil, behave yourself.....

The driver suddenly turned to see what was happening only to find Neha bending down to tie her straps with her massive cleavage in full show. Due to momentary laps of concentration, our car hit a pothole and we are all shaken from our seats. Neha scams again and this time Sumanth asks the driver sternly to focus on driving.

Poor chap,...how can he focus when has a bomb sitting behind ticking away ....

Sumanth in his professorial tone starts admonishing the driver for his rash driving and is almost abusive. I step in and say no probs and make small talk with the driver. He turns out to be Ajay from allahabad, 23 years age, single, living in some Andheri chawl. Clean shaven guy with lean frame and decent looks.

07-21-2012, 01:53 AM
Ok here goes the bullet format..

A...I keep getting messages from Rahul asking me to urge Neha to do something...she also keeps getting messages and replying to them. H must be coaxing her

B..i also froward Rahul's SMS to Sumanth...so that he is game to the the idea. He catches on fast and joins in small talk with Ajay

C...he sort of apologises to Ajay and say don't worry we will make it up for you...he gives a long monologue to Neha about how she needs to make it up for Ajay as her screaming started all this...

D..we tell him him to stop the car...we are at Worli sea face..Sumanth and I get down to have a cycle wala chai

E..we convince Neha to somehow make it upto Ajay...while we were getting out, we hear her saying sorry bhaiya, meri vaja se aapko aaj gaali mila..

F..we get out and move ten paces ahead to the Chaiwala. Balance points if from what Neha told us later on.

F. After we get out, Neha pats his arm to say all ok and he turns around. Ha sort of suddenly grabs her hand and says memsaab aisa mat kijiye

G. She is shocked and just then gets a message from Rahul. We saw it later...babe, pl go for it. One of my greatest fantasies could come alive today..how old is the driver?

H. While she is reading the message, Ajay turns around and give one squeeze to her boobs. She squeals but not too loudly

I. She shouts at him and he is frightened. He starts crying saying he will lose his job etc

J. Neha says ok. No problem. Don't worry. Ajay is ok but then plaintively ask Neha ...ma'am you are like a goddess. I overheard these guys talking about prospects of picking up a woman from a bar for wild sex...he sort of somehow in a round about manner asks her whether she is actually going for what they had planned

K...Neha keeps quiet. Since we are about to pay for our chai and come back. Ajay ales one final breath and say ma'am one small last request. Can I see your back side?

L. Neha spontaneously gets up from her seat and turns to the rear seat as if searching for something. Ajay has a great and close view of her back side. He leans his hand but Neha quickly slaps it and says may karo

M...he says please please almost crying manner. Neha takes pity and pulls up her black dress owe her ass and show off her red thonged ass.

N..the same red thongs with a heart in steel at the back...which Neha would wiggle and show off once we reach our flat..

We came anck to the car and Neha had a smile of a cat who just had its milk..

07-21-2012, 01:54 AM
We come back to the car. Sumanth laughingly asks Neha whether she did the needful to make up to Ajay...she plays along and tell him to check that with Ajay. Sumanth ass Ajay whether ma'am tumhara Saath Kuch kiya jab ham bahar thaa...nahin saab, Kuch nahi kiya he says in a frightened tone..poor guy is scared now. He can't understand the game that is going on...

Just then,both Neha's and my phone beeps at the same time. Rahul must be sending group messages now.. it read...Yes babe, that is the way to go...why don't you ask Anil to let Ajay also come into the flat, my baby...

Obviously that message was intended for Neha and copied to me. I saw Neha typing some message. I almost chuckled thinking if only she would also start sending group messages, that would save Rahul the hassle of forwarding messages to me

My phone also beeped within next 30 sec..msg from Rahul...No Rahul, I can't do that. Please don't force me. I am already going to bed with two strangers. All because you want me to be a slut to stange men...please, Rahul. Please...

Before I finished reading it, I get another message. Rahul's message to Neha..ok, dear. What all will my slut do tonite to please the strange men you picked up from the bar, you my real horny slut...

With the corner of my eye,I can see Neha reading the same message, and replying alone immediately. Within a min I get the same message forwarded by Rahul. Rahulllll, I will be a total slut to them. Suck them, fuck them, lick their balls. Let them cumm on my face, boobs. Do doggie with a cock in my mouth...your dear ever horny slut Neha..

I forward that and the earlier messages to Sumanth and by then we reach our flat. I instruct the driver to hang around as I among sure how the night is going to progress..

As instructed earlier, I SMS Rahul to tell him that we are coming up

I get another message from Rahul. neha's phone also beep at the same time. What babe, you won't let them fuck you in your ass ? My slut why don't you do DP with them anyway..

I can see Neha getting out of the car while replying to that message. Our lift lobby is a good 100m from where the driver dropped us and Neha and we walk to the lobby with the Innova and the lights behind us. Ajay is having a good view of Neha's stilletoed slut walk. A good 100 m of walk of shame. She wiggling her thong covered ass and swaying her hips...her 42 DD bums.

We reach the lift lobby and the guards are eager to have a look at our catch of the day. Saab salaam, they try to make small talk and I shoo them off.

We press the lift button and wait there. Suddenly I have an idea...why don't we let her walk up the stairs in ful view of the guards ? They wil enjoy the sight of the 42" bums swinging from side to side as our slut Neha tried to climb the stairs in her 6" stills ?

Before the lift comes down, I huddle both Neha and Sumanth to the stairs and prod them to walk up. I wait down to make small talk to the guards and they are both lost in the sight of her swinging ass and more and more creamier view of her thighs as she climbs up each stair ...

Simce the guards are more keen on neha's ass than on my chitchat, I leave them and run up the stairs and catch them at the first landing where we turn around for the next flight of stairs. Sumanth aka me ...yaar, do you know what Neha did with Ajay ? Our ma'am here flashed her thongs to the poor guy.

Did you, I playfully slap her ass and by this time we have reached the next landing. My flat is on the second floor.

While we walk up the next flight, I tell Neha - if Ajay can have a dekko, how come we don't get it? Why don't you walk on front and show us. .

Neha obliges almost instantaneously and walk few steps ahead after pulling her dress up her ass cheeks. We are having a good view of her red coloured thong with the heart shaped steel accessory...

You slut, you really like showing off your ass, don't you - I ask her and she turns around and nods her head. We climb the next flight also viewing the ass in in its glorious shape and we are at our flat entrance,

07-21-2012, 01:54 AM
We opened the door and entered our flat. The first thing that struck me was that Rahul has rearranged the chair n sofas in the living room...probably so that he can hide in the bedroom and have a ringside view off his slut Neha enjoying the two strange cocks which she met for the first time just few hours back.

I get a message from Rahul even as Neha is busy texting. Rahul is asking me not to put on music *or TV...just call her *a slut, make her say that I want tow cocks...I want to hear everything. I replied - cool, buddy .

Sumanth goes to the pantry and gets us all drinks. Double vodka for Neha and tow small vodkas for us.*

Both mine and neha's phone beeped simultaneously. This simultaneous beep was getting a bit too much. Neha shouldn't realise that her BF is texting me. I put my phone on vibrator mode and teher is another message...

First one read ...babe, do them real good. Take one in the ass and another in your mouth. Tell them you crave their cocks....obviously it was for Neha, copied to me.*

The last one was Neha's message forwarded to me...rahulll, what should I do with tow strange cocks. I am all wet. Wettttt...

We all settled down on the sofa and chairs and lit our cigarettes ..

Neha settled down in the 2 seater sofa and Sumanth also plonkedf himself in the same sofa. I was sitting in the side chair an I could see Rahul trying to peep into our room from the half closed bedroom.

Neha broke the ice asking...hey how often do you guys do this together ?

We smiled sheepishly and told her the truth - Sumanth is a newbie to thi group stuff and while I have been involved in threesomes and foursomes, almost always arranged thro contacts from CL and AFF followed by weeks an often months of chatting etc before we even meet in person. Forget hitting the sack within hours of making the first contact...

We are blessed that we ran into you today at the bar - we told Neha.

Have you done this before, we asked Neha. Yesss, many times. My Bf normally arranges other men and I have been with other single males and at times with two other males with my BF - Rahul - also being around.

You like more males, Sumanth asked while causally feeling her nice smooth arms and tracing his fingers over her smooth skin.

Yes, I like more males. Neha affirmed and it was then my turn to ask her why don't we invite your BF also to join us now ? Somewhere, in the back of my mind, I was still refusing to believe that she will go the full hog with us and I thought our chances of getting this pussy will be all the more better if Rahul is also around.

Neha said no saying he is busy somewhere else and anyway I have two of you today.

Neha then wanted to go to the loo to freshen up and we showed her the bathroom attached to the master bed. Rahul was hiding in the guest bedroom and the moment Neha went to the other bath Rahul came out to talk to us. H had stripped down to his boxers and was giving us instructions on what all to do next.. He was asking us to get Neha say aloud that she is a slut and she wants tow cocks to play with tonite.

Rahul also was wanting us to play with her and fuck her without condoms and both Sumanth and I cringed almost at the same time. While we have and our share of fun many times, one of our golden rules as to always play it safe. I told that while Rahul and Neha did seem upmarket and hep, taking precautions was something we never avoided.

Rahul said I had foresen this problem and only yday I had got Neha to do a full blood test and she is carrying the results in her handbag. The test was done only yday and pl believe me when I say that she any had any sex post that blood tests.

Sumanth and I looked at each other and our body language was sort of if this is indeed the truth, maybe we can play along. We should hopefully be ok to take a one day risk with Neha, irrespective of the slut that she is..

Sound of Neha coming out of the bathroom made all of us go back to our respective positions ...

07-21-2012, 01:55 AM
While Neha was walking back to the couch, I got up and stopped her halfway. She wa standing in the middle of our living room and I planted a small quick kiss on her lips. She kissed back with probably double the passion and her tongue darted out seeking my lips and then my tongue. OMG, this lady knows how to kiss and has no hesitation in taking the initiative,

While we wee kissing, I slowly patted her asscheeks and traced my fingers over them. I was with my face to the bedroom door in which Rahul was hiding and he wa gesturing to me to pull her dress over her 42" ass cheeks. I didn't need any more invitation and and in one swift motion I pulled her dress up giving Rahul a good show of her red thonged ass cheeks. I slowly pressed her cheeks and kneaded them. It felt like dough and there was indeed a lot for me to play around. I told her, why don't we give Sumanth a good view of your sexy buttocks and I could see Rahul Cathrin on fast moving away from the door opening so that he is not outed so early in the game...

I would love to see the red thonged ass....Sumanth almost shouted ...

I also went back and sat in the couch next to Sumanth and waited for the show from Neha. She didn't need much encouragement and started wiggling her ass at us showing her red thong. Sumanth got up to be close to her to examine what the steel buttons on her thong was, went near her and gave a friendly slap to her ass and came back and sat next to me..

After a few minutes of this, Neha came and sat in between us. You slapped my ass ? She asked Sumanth and he was a bit dumbfounded.

Don't you like you ass being slapped, Neha ? I tried to lighten the conversation only to told by Neha, yess, I love that.

So, you are real slut who likes her ass to be slapped, aren't you ? Sumanth had by now regained us composure and told Neha. Come, let us do the honours. He made her get up from the couch and stand in front of us and both of us took charge of each of her cheeks and first started kneading them and pulling them and quickly we were on a slapping spree.

Harder, harder,...screamed Neha and our palms were getting hurt but Neha was in no mood to let us stop. Her phone beeped and so did my phone vibrated. It must be Rahul again...I read...Babe, howz it going ? Are you naked already ? Why don't you tell them graphically as to what all you will do for them.

Clever guy that Rahul is, he wanted to hear Neha tell is all the dirty crazy stuf which she will do for us so that Rahul can have a bigger hardon and wank off hearing his slut utter those words...

Neha sat down to look at her phone and started responding to the message.

Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hot Neha gsbux 0 5,050 07-14-2011 01:02 AM
Last Post: gsbux
  HOT NEHA lissaj 0 1,151 06-28-2011 07:53 AM
Last Post: lissaj
  Hot neha lissaj 0 633 06-20-2011 09:15 PM
Last Post: lissaj
  Neha Became A Slut gsbux 0 4,146 06-12-2011 02:05 AM
Last Post: gsbux