Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Raped Wife Enjoyed it
03-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Raped Wife Enjoyed it
This was holi time and my parents had gone to delhi in relatives home for vacation................thier was only me and my wife in home...........as it was holi....as usual i was in home and drinking ...........suddenly their was bell ring.......i opened the door and saw my friend deepak and with him their wer 3 more guys......i invited him in and said that plzz guys no colours ok..............

deepak said ok.

he was already drunked and me if they all can join me.....

i said that i have only 2-3 pegs of whiskey left with me ,,,,,,

deepak said not to worry as they had 2 bottles of whiskey with them ...........

i was happy listening that because it was holi time and all wine shops wer closed and i wanted to drink more...............i quickly asked them to sit down ......and we started drinking..............

i asked my wife dolly to bring some snacks.......................dolly came and served us with some chips and snacks..........

when she came i coul see that all the guys with deepak wer looking at her navel and at her boobs cleavage which was clearly visible when ever she bent down to serve them.

theoritically i should get angry but this things wer gettiing me turned on..... i was enjoying the show and deliberetly called dolly several times to serve us..............

after the 2nd bottle was finshed we all wer fully drunked and decided to play cards...........dolly work was also finished as we had done our drinking their was no need of snacks any more.........so she came and sat beside me .

dolly my wife usually wears short halfpant and sleeveless t-shirt whenevr she is in home.....................and she was wearing more sexy sleeveless vest and mini halfpant that day becouse no one was in home...................and her hairs all open....which made her even more sexy..............................this look of her was driving the guys crazy.

which was clearly visible in their faces and their pants which was a little mountained. i knew that they wer all in sexy mood and wanted my wife badly.....................and my wife too knew that they wer all seeing her boobs and wanted to suck them badly .,,,,,,but becoz of her slutty nature she loves flounting her cleavage and likes getting attention of peoples around and she too knows that i dont mind it.

while playing cards all concentrated on my wife more and less on game thus i was winning the game.........that was advantage for me........after a few pegs more the guys became more open and started talkin more freely with me and my wife .....dolly too is a modern girl she dosn't hesitate in getting involved too soon.................after sometime when i saw that guys wer freely talikng too dolly but dolly was hesitating to get freindly becoz i was present their i decide to go and let the guys enjoy her beuty without any hesitation.

Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: Raped Wife Enjoyed it
i went to toilet and took out my mobile and set a larm just about 5 minutes later ......after 5 minutes alarm started ringing i pretended as some call is coming and started talkin loudly...........,,after 2 minutes i kept my mobile.

my wife asked me hat whos call was it,..........?

i said that my friend had called ......he has called me urgently for some business deal.......and i have to leave..............my wife asked me is their any problem.

i said no theirs no problem but its urgent to go otherwise their will be big loss in our business

she said ok...........i said that it might take 2-3 hours ......

deepak and his friends wer still drinking and playing cards....they started getting up and wer about to leave but i said no no guys finish ur drinks and playing till then i will return and then go to near by dhaba.

deepak said that u might get late.....
i said no i will return soon .....and then we will go to dhaba......

deepak said that its ok ....call up and we will come back to ur house............
i saw that this was ruining my plan............i thought of seducing him by taking dollys name.......

i said common yaar enjoy ur drinks and play cards ....mean by enjoy dolly....
deepak was surprised and asked my pardon .....i said i mean dolly will also be entertained by playing cards with u otherwise she will get bored .........

03-08-2012, 04:35 PM
when i told that they can play with doly..........deepak was feelin good now .............he must be turning on by listening that dolly will be all alone at home for 2-3 hours........and they can talk freely and flirting will be available.

deepak agreed and dolly too did not objected....that means she didn't had any problems being alone with strangers..............

i said to my wife that i'll come home within 2-3 hours and then took out my bike and went ..............i went a little far and then returned after 10 minutes and parked my bike in next road and walked home and started peeping from back window silently. i saw that dolly was sitting among them in between the table with them and playing cards with them ..........all wer talking freely and smiling .
dolly was bending very often and all then mens wer looking greedily at her heavy cleavage . after a while deepak who was sitting at her side started touching her thighs .....first he just kept his hands ....dolly just didnt say anything but after a while deepak started rubbing her thighs which doly objected and said what r u doing .?
deepak said that dont worry honey ur husband wont come to know anything about this...............
dolly now got up and started drama of plz leave this house or i will call my husband....................but by this time deepak ran to te dor and locked it and said that its no use shoutig or making noise ....................plzz co-operate with us ....i know that u need the same ......u want sex becoz u r sex slave .......................i know that u deliberately was showing your boobs to us and trying to seduce us the whole time....................if u didnt wanted to have sex with us u would have objected being alone in the house with drunked strangers.

then deepak came near dolly and holded dolly's hairs and brought his lips near hers and started smooching .................which dolly too co-operated.

they smooched for 5 minutes then when they aparted from smooch.....dolly just looked at him and smiled ................the she said that u are so right i wanted to have gang bang with u guys................but couldnt say u all in front of him........................i wanted to taste ur cocks so deliberetly.

i couldnt believe this all.........my wife is actually a sex slave slut...............and she is saying this to my freind deepak and will have sex with strangers in my own home ................and right in front of me..............!

then deepak lifted her and broughther in middle of guys.............then dolly took each ones pants off and sucked each guys cocks for half an hour...............................then they all fucked dolly my wife for 2 hours......................................each guys sucked her boobs and fucked her .

after 2 hours i went back to my bike and called dolly that i am comin within 10 minutes.............i called bcoz they can get time for cleaning the bed and getting dressed ( www.indiansexstories.mobi ) up.

then went home ....dolly opened the door ....guys wer still sitting and playin cards or to be exact they wer pretending to play.

i went to deepak and said that hope u guys didnt get bored up.........

deepak said no yaar we actually enjoyed the whole group game ...........

i said dolly must have got bored up..............dolly said no dear they wer good to me and fully entertaining....................and she smiled looking at deepak and other guys.

then guys went home .............i said that we will meet at night and go to dhaba......deepak said ok.,,,,,to which dolly said that why goin to dhaba ...........invite them home i will prepare food for them............i just smiled and said that we will see darling.,

after they went home i smooched dolly..............some sexy smell and taste was there in her lips and toungue...surely and obviously it was taste of 3 huge smelly cocks.................which i loved................i carrrried her to bed and started fucking...............there was marks and love bites in her entire boobs.............both boobs wer red and swollen which i looked and asked dolly she was silent and afraid...........................and said that....

03-08-2012, 04:35 PM
she said that .......................nothing nothing honey just side effects of cream..................

i said ohh cream ......then what about this bite marks on ur boobs............

dolly sai that ohh this ....this are mosquitos bites...........

i said ohh nowadays mosquitos have so big teeths............tell me the truth is this mosquitos bites or love bites .

dolly said nothing ...........

i said tell me the truth i wont hurt u,.........

she started crying and told me that she was raped by deepak and his friends...

i pretended to get angry and shouted that i will kill them and file a complain against them in police..............and satarted walikn towards the door.................

suddenly dolly came and tried to stop me that dont file a complain and dont beat them ..............plzzz

i said why ?

she poused a little and then said that if u beat them or fileing a complain at police will result in our insult i society becouse evryone will come to know about my rape...........

i said ok but what should i do................dolly siad noting just forget it.

i said its hard ..............and walked away.

that night i came and pretended to be drunked and asked dolly to drink..............first she resisted but i forcefully made her drink and after few taquila shots she was high .....................i made her totally drunked so that i can talk to her freely and she answers back more freely.

then i sucked her pussy and boobs.................while sucking her boobs i asked her about the fucking and sucking sessions with deepak and his friends..............she told me details............then i asked her to give me a sexy blowjob...........while she was giving me a blowjob i asked her that who's cock was bigger among them...................she told me that deepak had the large and huge one.........i asked her to compare it with mine......................she told me that mine was half then him................and deepak cock was more smelly and huge and a treat to suck .............he had more veins and a purple head.

it was turning me on........i literally started dripping my cum on her face...............

dolly smiled and said that just like this deepak also emptied his cum on my face and boobs.................

then shockingly dolly said that darling can i ask u something ...?
i said yes

dolly said that i am not drunked at all........i had mixed water in taquila bottle when u went to toilet..............

i was shocked ..

dolly said that say me truly that getting me fucked really turns u on naaa........

i said no....

dolly said that tell me truth darling......

i said no.......

dolly said then why u wer investigating on their fucking sessions so eagerly and ur cock was never so erected before .....

i said yes it turns me on darling.......................

dolly just smiled and licked my cock with her toungue.
she said that what u like watching ur wife do ....

i sai that i love when my wife sucks some smelly huge strangers cocks and while sucking one more cock is being rubbed on her boobs and one cock is banging her from behind .

she got up and smooched me and hade tremendous sexy smile on her face ....and said that don't worry darling i have aleready made aplan with deepak and his friends ............u gonna get chance of watching ur slut wife in action real soon.............!

i too smiled at her and said ok darlin i'll wait for that day ...but it should be safe ...and see to it that its kept secret and peoples of society dose not come to know about ur sluttish behaviour or they will call u a whore and i'll be a pimp.

she smiled and said that don't worry no one will come to know about my sluttish behaviour .....as usual i'll play safe .

i said as usual ....what do u mean by as usual ?

dolly said that have u ever seen me having sex with other peoples ?

i said no !

dolly said ' seethis is proof of how safe i play '

i said what do you mean ???

dolly just smiled and said that nothing !

i said u meannnnnnn

dolly started laughing and said yess baba.....yes darling i have fucked few of ur collegues and 2 of ur friends are quiet regular with me...........!

i was shocked to hear this................i was feeling dumb that my wife was such a slut and was having sex all the time with my collegues and friends from a long time and i didn't come to know about this and thought that i was the only men in her life .

i asked her when she had sex ...............
dolly said that whenever i went outstation and often in afternoon she went out making some excuse of parlour or kitty party .

i said fuck yaar she went out to fuck around with my friends and i thought she was goin for social kitty parties and all.

i said how many times she had fucked .,,,she told that from 2 years she was having such affairs.
i said to myself that damn i have missed 2 years watchin..............and the collegues and friends she has fucked with must have sat with me and dranked together and while drinking they must have laughed to themselves making fun of me ......!

i said ok tell me who are the peoples u have fucked ,,,i mean the persons of my office and my friends name .....

she told me few around 2-3 names of office collegues and 2 names of my group frds...............

i said ok ,,,,and have u fucked anyone else other then thispeoples .......other then peoples i know ?

she poused a little and said no ,,not recently ,
i said what do u mean by not recently ?

doly said that 2 years before when we both were travelling in train heading towards bangalore................!

i said yes what happened in train ???

dolly said that in train their was a bodybuilder in lower birth !

i said yes he was national level bodybuilder from south section .,,,,,he was massive and he even gave me health tips and diet chart too.,,,

dolly smiled and said that he gave me diet chart and some more then that too....................

i was shocked and asked that u mean to say that u had sex with him.................goddddd........impossible i was there everytime !

dolly smiled and said but after 6 pegs of vodka you were far deep in sleep and the bodybuilder showed me his cocks cutting and his huge deep reddish coloured head cock gave me several poses ..............and i tel u from bottom of my heart that he had the best cock i have ever tasted and licked......................and stamina ....godd.................my godddd ....he fucked me for 1 hour in lower berth then took me to the trains bathroom ...we smoked and then i gave him good 20 miutes non-stop blowjob .....and there we fucked for another half an hour............then we rested for 1 hour ...and then i confirmed again that you wer sleepin and then again he fucked me for 1 hour non - stop....!

i was really turned on by her style of telling me all this........................i gave her a sexy smooch ....and in return she gave a sexy sluttish smile..........and thanked me for understanding her and not getting angry !!!

i said do u have his mobile number or are you in tuch with him........................

dolly said no .......his number might have changed....but i have something you wanna see............

then she took out her mobile and showed me her clipping with the bodybuilder.......................it was her blowjob clip...............which she transfered from bodybuilders mobile.................it was 5 minutes long clip.....where my wife dolly was sucking and licking his balls and cock.

god it was long thick cock .,,,nearly doble long and more then double in thickness...massive cock with veins all over.,,,.......dolly was right it was awesome cock .

then i thought that shit man if she has transfered this from his mobile then he might be having the clip too....and now he must have shown and transfered to many of his friends also.
now i came to know that my wife was a sexy whore and not only she was a whore but she was famous in many peoples who wer totally unknown to me and even they wer unknon to my wife but she was there in their mobiles and god knows how many times they would mastrubuted seeing my wifes clip in which she was giving a sexxxyyyyy blowjob

Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bhabhi and Sister Blackmailed and Raped ByBoss Sex-Stories 32 22,185 07-05-2013 02:32 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
  Enjoyed Mom in presense of other Relatives Sex-Stories 1 3,994 04-19-2013 11:36 AM
  My Servant Raped my Wife Sex-Stories 11 35,347 12-28-2012 03:19 PM
  Jaya got Raped In the Detention Room Sex-Stories 3 14,855 11-01-2012 10:13 AM
  Rima Raped by Stranger Sex-Stories 5 17,985 09-14-2012 07:20 AM
  [Teen] PRITHIVI GANG RAPED jhonny 0 12,792 08-18-2012 07:40 PM
Last Post: jhonny
  Newly wed Shalini was Raped by Robbers Sex-Stories 0 27,690 07-09-2012 08:03 PM
  The Night I Was Gang Raped Sex-Stories 0 32,912 07-04-2012 08:23 PM
  Nikita Enjoyed being Raped Sex-Stories 6 17,562 06-28-2012 06:55 PM
  My Mom Being Raped By Gangsters Sex-Stories 2 25,196 06-23-2012 11:14 PM