Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reekha My Girlfriend Fucked Me
06-17-2011, 09:15 AM
Hi i am Sanjay and i am regular reader of indiansexstories. This story is going to tell happened between me and my girlfriend Rekha. Till now i read a lot of stories but i won’t believe how this could happen. Suddenly it happens to me and now is interested in all kind of sex relation and stories. It is my first story if a spell mistake are anything wrong kindly bear with it friends.

Let’s enter into the story directly. Rekha my girlfriend came to know me in chat. We had health sex chat and she told that she want to meet me. I said k and then we decided the day. The day come and i dressed in such a way as smart and reached her area. Til then both are virgin. Lets me tell about her structure first.

She is fair 34-28-32.Round shaped boobs which is so perfect. Her sexiest part in her boob and lips. It’s so firm and it let everyone to fuck while seeing itself. Nice ass fully she looks like one sexbomb. I am normal color average body but look good.

After reaching her area i called her and conformed as there is no person in her home. Then i started from there and reached her home. She welcome me with a hug and kiss on cheeks similarly i kissed her cheeks. We sit in hall and spoke about our role-play chat and all and one hour passed. Then she told me lets have something and shall we continue our act of sex. By hearing this cock had grown big in my underwear.

She went to kitchen and in 5mins i went there and caught her from behind she feared and poured milk on her body itself. She was wearing saree on that day. Milk flowed all over her body and in her boobs. She said what u did i said come on honey saying this i started removing her saree. Now she was in jacket and pavadai.Her bra was clearly visible because of milk. I started pressing her boobs and kissed her lips she said come let go to another room. I lifted her from there and we went to bathroom.

There again i kissed her lips and neck and slowly sucked her boobs with jacket itself. In the meantime i grabbed her ass and with pavadai i inserted one finger in her pussy she moaned in pleasure ummmmm ahhhhh come on remove my dress da. Then i started removing her dress one by one. I opened the shower too. Water with milk flowing through her cleavage is sexy scene. I drink that milk and removed and make her upperparts naked. I sucked her boobs like a hungry child and at time i bit her boobs.

Then removed her pavadai. Now she is in panty only. Finally i removed that also. Her pussy has lot of hair so i shaved her pussy there. By the meantime she kissed me and she started removing my dress. In no time she removed all my dress and both of us naked and taking bath. I put soap and she put it for me. I put lot so soap in boob and pussy and she put lot of soap on my cock and ball. Then i told i want to lick your pussy she said come baby today am yours do what ever you want.

I told with your hand open your pussy. Then i started licking her pussy her clitrols. She can’t bare my tongue act. She growing in more pleasure by saying ahhhh ummmmm i can’t please fuck me fuck me baby. She told that she is going to come and said your licking damn good while saying that she cummed.

After that she started stroking my cock. She kissed it gently and started sucking like a lollipop. She played with my balls. She has taken my entire 7inch cock inside her mouth. She sucked very well. I reached my first organs and told am about to cum where to shot. She told shout in my mouth i want to taste it. I downloaded large amount in her mouth and she drink all that and thanked for wonderful juice.

Then we finished bath and went to bedroom and our real act started there. I again started licking her pussy and inserting my finger in her pussy. She is wet. I rubbed my cock head on her pussy. She had fire going inside her body. We both decided to lick each other so we changed position. Our both head near each other private areas.

I licked her pussy and in meantime she sucked my cock. After few minutes of sucking i took my cock and reached her pussy. She is virgin and for me also its first time so i lubricated her pussy with my saliva. I slowly entered in her pussy. She started moaning in pain please slowly am virgin please do it slowly this encouraged me. At full power i entered my 7inch cock in one attempt she screamed in pain ahaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. Then i kept inside few minutes little bleeding came.

Then i started stroking to and fro slowly and slowly increased my speed. She moaned like fuck me fuck me fast fuck me as hard as u can today am yours. Treat me as a whore. Come on fuck my pussy bit by nipple honey. She screamed whenever my full cock enter her pussy ahhhhh ummmmmm ahhhhhhh fuck me like a wife. I was about to come and i cummed inside her pussy.

Again in no time she started stroking my cock for juice and she drunk it. After few minutes of rest she told me fuck in my asshole.

I fucked between her boobs and hand and go to virgin asshole.
I lubricated her pussy she lubricated my cock with her saliva. Slowly i entered inch by inch she saying come enter soon please my asshole is waiting to take enter cock hearing this i fulled pushed inside. She screamed like a hell. I fucked in doggy position for 20mins and i cummed inside her asshole.

We fucked few more time on same day in all possible ways and we enjoyed a lot. Both enjoyed to the peak.

Any girl in Chennai is married (newly) aunty want to have sex mail me. I ll satisfy your sex desire and need. Come on girl’s life is so shot lets make use of it and enjoy our body each other. Comment on my story are welcomed

GIRLS AND AUNTY WANT TO HAVE SEX (with your husband for threesome) ALSO MAIL ME TO THIS EMAIL ID::::asin.simran@gmail.com

Has reading this story made you horny? Want to sex chat with real life hot women?
All the women below are LIVE! and waiting to talk dirty with you!

This entry was posted in Incest. Bookmark the permalink.
Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.
← Pados Ki Moti Aunty Reekha My Girlfriend Fucked Me →
Posted on September 21, 2009 by Sanjay
Hi i am Sanjay and i am regular reader of indiansexstories.This story am going to tell happened between me and my girlfriend Rekha.Till now i read a lot of stories but i wont believe how this could happen.Suddenly it happen to me and now am interested in all kind of sex relation and stories.it is my first story if an spell mistake are anything wrong kindly bare with it friends.

Lets enter into the story directly.Rekha my girlfriend came to knw me in chat.We had health sex chat and she told that she want to meet me.i said k and then we decided the day.the day come and i dressed in such a way as smart and reached her area.Til then both are virgin.Lets me tell abt her structure first.

She is fair 34-28-32.Round shaped boobs which is so perfect.Her sexiest part in her boob and lips.Its so firm and it let everyone to fuck while seeing itself.nice ass fully she looks like one sex bomb.I am normal color average body but looks good.

After reaching her area i called her and conformed as there is no person in her home.then i started from there and reached her home.she welcome me with a hug and kiss on cheeks similarly i kissed her cheeks.we sit in hall and spoke about our role play chat and all and one hour passed.Then she told me lets have something and shall we continue our act of sex.By hearing this my cock grown big in my underwear.

she went to kitchen and in 5mins i went there and caught her from behind she feared and poured milk on her body itself.she was wearing saree on that day.milk flowed all over her body and in her boobs.she said what u did i said come on honey saying this i started removing her saree.now she was in jacket and pavadai.Her bra was clearly visible because of milk.i started pressing her boobs and kissed her lips she said come let go to another room.i lifted her from there and we went to bathroom.

There again i kissed her lips and neck and slowly sucked her boobs with jacket itself.In the meantime i grabbed her ass and with pavadai i inserted one finger in her pussy she moaned in pleasure ummmmm ahhhhh come on remove my dress da.Then i started removing her dress one by one.i opened the shower too.Water with milk flowing through her cleavage is sexy scene.i drink that milk and removed and make her upperpart naked.I sucked her boobs like a hungry child and at time i bit her boobs.

Then removed her pavadai.now she is in panty only.Finally i removed that also.her pussy has lot of hair so i shaved her pussy there.By the meantime she kissed me and she started removing my dress.In no time she removed all my dress and both of us naked and taking bath.I put soap and she put it for me.i put lot os soap in boob and pussy and she put lot of soap on my cock and ball.then i told i want to lick ur pussy she said come baby today am yours do what ever you want.

I told with ur hand open your pussy.Then i started licking her pussy her clitrols.She cant bare my tongue act.She growing in more pleasure by saying ahhhh ummmmm i cant plz plz fuck me fuck me baby.she told that she is going to come and said your licking damn good while saying that she cummed.

After that she started stroking my cock.she kissed it gently and started sucking like a lollipop.she played with my balls.she has taken my entire 7inch cock inside her mouth.she sucked very well.i reached my first organs and told am about to cum where to shot.she told shout in my mouth i want to taste it.i downloaded large amount in her mouth and she drink all that and thanked for wonderful juice.

Then we finished bath and went to bedroom and our real act started there.i again started licking her pussy and inserting my finger in her pussy.she is more wet.i rubbed my cock head on her pussy.she had fire going inside her body.We both decided to lick each other so we changed position.our both head near each other private areas.

I licked her pussy and in meantime she sucked my cock.after few mins of sucking i took my cock and reached her pussy.she is virgin and for me also its first time so i lubricated her pussy with my saliva.i slowly entered in her pussy.she started moaning in pain plz slowly am virgin please do it slowly this encouraged me.At full power i entered my 7inch cock in one attempt she screamed in pain ahaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.Then i kept inside few mins little bleading came.

Then i started stroking to and fro slowly ans slowly increased my speed.she moaned like fuck me fuck me fast fuck me as hard as u can today am yours.Treat me as a whore.come on fuck my pussy bit by nipple honey.she screamed whenever my full cock enter her pussy ahhhhh ummmmmm ahhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck me like a wife.i was about to come and i cummed inside her pussy.

Again in no time she started stroking my cock for juice and she drunk it.after few mins of rest she told me fuck in my asshole.

I fucked between her boobs and hand and goes to virgin asshole.
I lubricated her pussy she lubricated my cock with her saliva.slowly i entered inch by inch she sayin come enter soon plz my asshole is waiting to take enter cock hearing this i fulled pussed inside.she screamed like a hell.i fucked in doggy position for 20mins and i cummed inside her asshole.

We fucked few moretime on same day in all possible ways and we enjoyed a lot.Both enjoyed to the peak.

Any girl in chennai are married(newly)aunty want to have sex mail me.i ll satisfy your sex desire and need.come on girls life is so shot lets make use of it and enjoy our body each other.comment on my story are welcomed

Quote this message in a reply
Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I know My Girlfriend Was Fucked Sex-Stories 3 2,690 07-20-2012 08:40 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories