Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sex with my aunty in Chennai
06-21-2011, 11:32 PM
Sex with my aunty in Chennai
I decided to share my first experience. I was 23 at the time and completed my engineering exams. In the vacations I came to Chennai. I have no other relative in the town, all relatives stay in Tambaram. My Aunty likes me a lot she called me to come to Tambaram to stay with my beautiful aunt (younger sister of my dad) who was a widow and was about 36 yrs old. My Uncle died in a accident. After that she will not accepted to marry. So that they will stay in single in his house. She had a very good figure of 38 28 32 a real sexy figure.

So I decided to go to my Aunt’s house. It was Sunday & I reached Tambaram. After my Aunty saw me she hugged with sweetheart and that time I touched her boobs it felt me some thing different in my mind towards Aunty and she took me inside her house. We chatted for sometime and after that she started preparing food items for lunch. We both had launch and slept. Evening I asked my Aunty shall we go to movie, she said ok with naughty smile. Since it is a single bedroom house and attached bathroom, first I planned to go take bath so I can see my Aunty’s beauty after bath. My Aunty came out with towel I was shocked by seeing that scene.

Aunty with naughty smile said to go to hall so that she can dress up I said ok and went. She looked the door and removed towel and started dressing up which I can see from door hole. This is the first time I am seeing my Aunty naked she is so cute and beautiful. After that we went to movie but I was unable to see movie and I was getting my Aunty naked in my mind. We came back from movie and had dinner and slept in the same bed. I was not able to sleep till morning and watching my Aunt’s boobs till morning because I can’t see her boobs directly when she is awake. Morning, she went to office and came back only at 6 o’ clock, because she is working in a accounts office in a private firm. So I went to a adult movie after that I came to house.

At that time it was rainy and she called me to come to her office and pick her up. While coming she hug me very tightly. I felt very happy since it was heavy rain we both were wet and after seeing my Aunty in this scene I was so hot and getting excited to fuck her. My dick was raised and it was in peek. We entered the house & she gave me a towel and she went to the other room for changing her wet clothes. She now removed her clothes and was completely naked. I again saw her naked body through door hole. She wear a transparent white color saree without any panties & bra. She came out, so I changed my view to some other place in that room.

We prepared food, ate & chatted. After that we went to sleep. We both were sleeping on the same bed. She was in deep sleep. I could not sleep because her body was tensioning me, my pulse was raising. She was in a transparent white silk saree and wearing white blouse. While moving my hand over her hip my eyes had fallen on her chest. Her pallu was off and her blouse was clearly visible with her boobs, her pallu had fallen apart and I found that she is not wearing any bra inside. Her aureole was slightly visible through her white blouse. And while she was breathing, her boobs were raising to double. This made my cock like a rod. As I didn’t wear underwear it came forward in my pants. I planned to do something in the night with my 6 inch cock. I was real horny now with a strong desire to suck and fuck my Aunty.

I saw the opportunity and decided to touch Aunty’s breasts when she is sleeping. I thought it is worthwhile taking the chance with Aunty. I spread my palm and placed it gently over her left breast. The softness, the shapeliness and the warmth of her breast sent a thrill in me. I cupped her breast with my fingers and kept it motionless for a long time enjoying the rise and fall of the breast. She did not move at all and encouraged by this, I did the same to her right breast. Suddenly she caught my hand and motionlessly asked me what are you doing. Who taught you all this? I am going to tell your mom. I got afraid and told do not tell my mum. She told ok sleep, little later she turned towards me and asked me are you afraid that I am going tell your mum, then she told me I will not tell, I love u so much, do you want to hold my boobs? I didn’t said anything, she sat near me and she lifted my lunky and held my erect penis then she hugged me and kissed a lot and told after the death of your Uncle now only you are going to do after 5 years.

She gave her saree edge to me and I slowly removed that, she was moving round and suddenly it came off and her petticoat of white color were seen. I stood and slowly picked her hand up and sat on the bed. Her nipples were erect and were seen from her blouse. She slowly kept her tongue on my face and inside my mouth and moving in search of some thing. I too felt her sweet. After 5 min she sat down on the bed and asked me to remove her blouse. With my shivering fingers I touched them for the second time and slowly went for hooks to remove. While removing them her boobs were pressing against my fingers that touch made my dick raise. Within a min all the hooks were removed and she raised her hands to take off the blouse,

Her nipples were rock hard. I started pinching them. She was getting aroused as her breaths were heavier. She was now getting more and more horny and whispering to suck her milk tanks. I started sucking her nipples one by one till it became more than half inch. I poured some saliva on her belly and started chewing and licking her belly, after 5 min I plucked her petticoat thread, it came off and had become loose. I removed it down to legs and found that she hadn’t worn panties. Also she shaved the place neatly so that the pink lips were seen clearly.

It was standing erect with my suck. After sucking her for a while I took my mouth to her cunt I parted her cunt lips and put my tongue in it and started to swallow every bit of pre cum which started coming out. I said your cunt is too hot Aunty. I can feel but could not see as any lights, I like sucking it. I sucked her furiously and tasting and teasing her clitoris. She was moaning, “aaah aaauchhuhh uuuhhh” suck me Jacee. She was too hot now pumping her hips vigorously. After a while I got up and opened my organ and pushed it into her mouth,

She took it really deep till my balls. Up and down, up and down, as she was sucking she was looking into my eyes. She was tired so she slowed down, but I was really horny I said “come on aunty en sunniya vaila vachuko” and grabbed her hair and pushed my cock deep in her mouth. She started liking it and she increased her speed. I said “oohh Aunty how hot and wet is your pussy. She was just on fire and talking slutty things oh dear just fuck me hard. Put that hot cock of yours in my cunt mmmm let me feel inside your hot cock and in a few sec she made me cum.

I slowly made her legs apart and kept my cock inside her cunt it wasn’t going inside as it was tight. She told me that she help me and asked to fall in bed. My dick was standing as I am in bed; she slowly stood and kept my dick in her cunt. She turned down her legs and sat on my lap with my dick inside her cunt. She was moving up and down slowly. I wasn’t satisfied with the position and said to her she agreed and told me to go on for 5min as she enjoys the position.

After that she stood up and took me out of bed made me stand to the wall and asked me to hold her tight she came close and I hold her tight slowly moved her towards me she held my dick and kept inside her cunt. I hugged her and she slowly kept her both thighs on my hip and with that my hands were supporting her back, with the touch I became aggressive and held her firmly, she asked to move her slowly front and back I did the same. I felt my dick was coming out and in. I enjoyed the position well but I didn’t resist the weight of her and slowly moved to the table beside the bed and made her sit on the table and started fucking her at the same time she was playing with her tongue in my mouth. I fucked her for 5 min in that style and I was about to come.

I told her about this she asked me to come out in her cunt so that her cunt filled with my juice. But I asked her to drink the juice by keeping in her mouth, she told me to drink the juice I agreed and my cum had filled her, also she came out of passion by sucking my dick after. She applauded of giving her great pleasure. And told that her dream had come true with this experience. She told me that she knew of me about rubbing her blouse and petticoat over my dick at nights and filled my cum. She promised to share the moments when ever we get chance.

Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2011, 12:32 AM
RE: Sex with my aunty in Chennai
Good Story :)

Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Trip to Chennai im_mahy 0 3,291 11-20-2012 10:26 PM
Last Post: im_mahy
  Shanthi from Chennai ke Real Sex Experiences Sex-Stories 14 10,981 08-20-2012 04:06 PM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
  Bringing daughter back from chennai baraip 0 3,187 06-23-2011 11:15 PM
Last Post: baraip
  Hot neighbor in Chennai baraip 0 4,627 06-23-2011 12:07 AM
  Hot sex with my aunt in hot Chennai baraip 0 8,267 06-22-2011 12:20 PM
  Fucking a Married Lady in Chennai baraip 0 5,059 06-21-2011 11:16 PM
  My Chennai aunty baraip 0 2,082 06-21-2011 10:32 PM
  My Chennai aunty baraip 0 2,872 06-21-2011 10:31 PM