Post Thread Post Reply 
Sheela Didi fucking with Naveen
08-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Sheela Didi fucking with Naveen
The incident which I have started penning down is about my first sexual encounter with a matured lady Sheela, to whom I use to address Sheela Didi, because she was 7-8 years elder than me. Anyways If I had to start it from the starting then I will say that I am Naveen, a boy of a urban city, at that time I was little shy in talking to girls and never dared to had any girlfriend and never tried anything weird with any girl because of my bashful nature.
Anyway somehow after finishing my bachelors in commerce stream and after learning few well known accounts software, I joined one company which was located in the one of the business city of U.P bit away from my urban city and the female about whom I writing, Sheela didi was working in that company from last 7- 8 years as a operator of the accounts software.

Though I was much younger than her in age and work experience, I was ranked above her, in monitory concern because I was educationally and professionally more qualified than her. In the beginning I was facing bit ignorant behavior from her, (may because of some sort of inferiority complex or she must be having job insecurity because of me) but gradually because of my reserved and calm nature things went smooth and we started working as a team.
With time I realized that Sheela Didi was really very good in nature, and the best part which I like in her conduct was her down to earth behavior, she use to speak whatever she had in her mind and mostly she use to speak Hindi. After getting frank with me she asked me everything about me, like my family background and all but I never asked anything about her personal life because I was bit aware of her life.

She was divorcee, only child of her parents who were old enough now and she was living with her parents after separation from her husband, and since then she was working here in this company. So with in next couple of months we were good friends and as such in my mind there were no such thoughts for her,
and I can say that she did not had impressive personality to influence a boy like me, though she was fair an average looking female and had good height nearly equal to me, and nice big breast, with bit of tummy even then I never got attracted towards her, may be because of her typical gestures of that state, can say bit of villagy looks and way of talking, though she was well educated, average in English like me.
As I said I use to address her Didi after her name, because everybody use to address her like that except main boss, Anand bhaiya. Couple of times she told me not to address her Didi but I never stopped addressing her Didi till now. Anyway bit more of time passed and we became good friends and by that time I became important part of that company and main boss started trusting me,
(actually Anand Bhaiya (main boss) was my uncle's friends and I was sent by my uncle to him because he needed trusted people to rely on. After couple of more months Anand Bhaiya told me that he is shifting me to some other city and I have to look after the whole work of that counter, mainly accounts and money transactions and bit of management.

I can say that till then neither I thought about Sheela Didi in that context nor she showed any such intentions from her gesture to me about any physical or sexual attraction towards me. But yes couple of times she reflected bit sadness as I was going away and by that time we were good friends.
Before leaving one laptop was provided to me by Anand Bhaiya for my work and now our document communication had only one way that is through net and Sheela Didi was mode of that communication because main boss Anand Bhaiya was computer illiterate, and truly speaking particularly this communication started my new relation with Sheela Didi.
For few weeks conversation and emails between me and Sheela Didi was normal and to the point in context of work except few casual question from her side that how I am feeling in the new town and new setup, and all. Gradually we started chatting and in the beginning conversation while chatting was very ordinary. Though I have saved those chats too.

But I think writing those ordinary chats here will be waste of time and energy, so straight away I would like to switch to the chat from where things started turning in the different direction, and before that I will say, friends now I am writing whatever I chatted with Sheela Didi word to word in a story format and most of her words were Hindi written in English and I writing it as it is
because those conversing words has its own pleasure and at certain places those Hindi words which we spoke while talking to each other raise sexual urge and I don’t want to ruin that feel of Hindi words of our chatting and conversation, for those for those who don't understand Hindi I have to say sorry to them, though I have tried to translate it in English too as much as possible but I am not that good in English,
so I am sure grammatically it will be worst script on the blog.. For sure I have refined that chat to make it easy to read, because as we know lot of questions and answers go up and down in order while chatting and sometimes we use shortcuts, to ignore that I have rephrased my chats with her in easier format to understand.

Anyway I remember nearly after fifteen twenty days after my posting to new place this happened, I was sitting in my office in the evening and Sheela Didi called me and asked me if we can chat because Anand Bhaiya was not in office at that time and she was bit free for next one hour. I said Ok to it as I was also free and it was our regular practice and we use to chat for 10-15 minutes daily.

Quote this message in a reply
RE: Sheela Didi fucking with Naveen
After bit of ordinary conversation in which she told me that Anand Bhaiya has gone out Sheela Didi asked me, “ aur kahiye, shaadi kab kar rahe hain”? (means when are you planning to get married). “Filhaal near future mein to aisa koi program nahi hai”( means no plans in near future) I wrote back.“Arre karlijeye shaadi bhi, age to ho hi gayi hai” (means go ahead do it, you are already at that age) Sheela Didi replied. “
nahi yaar I am not prepared for marriage” I wrote back casually. “Why, I mean kya problem hai, you are settled in the job and earning good now, aur kya chahiye”? She asked back, in the same fashion. I wrote back”nahi earning ki koi baat nahi hai, mentally I am not prepared for marriage” She asked again something and I was surprised with her question, “mentally or physically”?
For few seconds I was stunned, first time this type of matter came in our conversation and I could not think what to write back. I just waited for few more seconds to think and and she sent few question marks like, “?????” to ask what happened, after few more seconds she wrote again, “arre kya hua, bura maan gaye kya”? (means what happened, hope you didn’t mind that)
“nahi bura to nahi mana, but I was bit shocked actually I was not expecting this from you” I replied. “ arre just take me as a friend, and this is nothing people do lot more non-veg conversation while chatting” she wrote back. “I know people do, but I was not expecting this from you”. ”just relax yaar take me as friend and tell me”
She replied as if nothing is different and I was in surprise. “tell what”? I asked back “are you afraid of sex”. This time she became more frank and asked me straight forward. I just wrote”No” “I think you are” Sheela Didi immediately wrote back. “No I am not, and I think we are going too far in this” I replied back.
“arre yaar ye sab kuch nahi hai, logg to isse bhi jayada gandi gandi baaten karten hain” ( means come on this is nothing, people do lot more dirty chat while chatting) Once again Sheela Didi tried to behave casually. “There is a difference, wo logg ek dusre ko jaante nahi hain” I replied, and before she would have wrote anything I wrote again,
“unhon ne kabhi ek dusre ko dekha nahi hota, aur hum logg ek dusre ko jaante hain iss liye ye sab awkward lagg raha hai” finally I finished my sentence in three times, ( means There is a difference, those people don’t know each other, and we know each other, that is why I am feeling awkward) and she wrote back after few seconds,
“Then assume ki aap mujhe nahi jaante, aur mujhe kabhi nahi dekha, aur khul ke boliye jo bolna hai” (means Then assume we don’t know each other and we have not seen each other and speak freely). I was really shocked with this as I was expecting that she will end up this then and there, but she tried to continue chatting on the same subject.
Finally I wrote, “maine kya bolna hai, aap bolo jo bolna hai” (what should I say, you go ahead) Sheela Didi sensed my mental state and wrote back, “you are confused” “Haan, thoda sa” (yes) I replied. Sheela Didi wrote back in two parts, “to fir decide kar lijiye, karni hai ya nahi main force nahi karr rahi, I am ready for anything, neat and clean chatting or non-veg chatting whatever”(then decide you want to do it or not).

I smiled at my end with her statement and wrote back, “aap bahut bold ho” (you are very bold) She wrote back, again in two parts, “main bold nahi hoon, aap darpok ho, arre non-veg chatting hi to karni hai aapko sex karne ke liye thoda na bol rahi hoon” (I am not bold, you are coward, I am just asking to do non-veg chat, not asking you do have sex with me).
I was really very surprised with the way she wrote, I felt as is she had spoken to me face to face. Once again she wrote and asked back, “Ab boliye karni hai ya nahi” (now tell, you want to do it or not) “I am really very confused”, I replied, “try kariye, achha lagega” (just try, you will feel good) she wrote again.
Finally I wrote, “Ok aap start karo” She wrote “Ok” and again wrote, “ Bataiye aapko sex karne se darr lagta hai na”? (tell me, you are afraid of sex). Once again she asked me straight forward and once again I felt as if she is sitting in my front and speaking, mainly because she was writing Hindi in English and formation of her sentences were same as she use to speak and I could visualize her voice in those sentences.
Anyway, I wrote back, “May be, I am not sure” “Ok tell me, kabhi kisi ladki ko dekha hai” (ok tell me, have you ever seen a girl) Sheela Didi continued and I replied “Haan, dekha hai” (yes, I have seen) “Kisko” (who) she asked back, I wrote, “Bahut ladkiyon ko dekha hai” (I have seen many girls) she waited for few seconds, and wrote back, “Idoit, I mean Kisi ladki ko naked dekha hai”.
(Idoit, I mean have you ever seen a naked girl) I realized my mistake and understood meaning of her question, and wrote back, “movies mein dekha hai” (I have seen in movies) “movies mein nahi, actually mein dekha hai” (not in movies, have you seen them in real) she asked back. “nahi, kabhi mauka hi nahi milla” (no I never got a chance) I replied back.

She wrote back in two parts, “mauka apne aap nahi milta, banana padta hai, hamare gaaon mein aapki age mein ladke baap ban jate hain”. (chance will not come to you, you have to make it, in my village guys become father at your age) I smiled again on her casual reply on forbidden subject and wrote back, “kya karoon, nahi kar paya”.
Sheela Didi wrote again, and again long sentence in two parts, “to abb to kariye, aas pass try kariye koi na koi mil jaayegi, nahi to suhag raat pe kuch kar nahi paayenge” (then do it now, look for a girl around you, unless you will not be able to do anything on wedding night) that was even harder dose for me, and I replied somehow, “jo hoga dekha jaayega” “let’s see, I will face it).
By this time I was also getting free and I wrote back after gathering some courage, “ aap bataao,aapke saath jab suhagraat pe hua to kaisa lagga tha”, (means, you tell what did you felt when it happened to you on your wedding night) Sheela Didi took some time to write and finally text appeared which was bit more surprising to me, “ sach bolun to maine to shaadi se pahle hi kar liya tha”
( if I will speak truth, then I will say, I was done before marriage) I asked back, “Kiske sath”? (with whom) she replied, “tha ek, mere gaaon mein” (there was a guy of my village) “aap dono ka affair tha” (both of you had affair) I asked back,
and Sheela Didi replied back “Nahi jee, Gaaon mein affair nahi hote, sidha sex hota hai” (no, affair do not happen in village, straight away sex happens) again she wrote, “ wo kafi din se mere oopar line maar raha tha, aur main bhi line de rahi thi” (he was trying with me, from long, and I too was interested)

Once again she wrote, “ bas ek din main ghar mein akeli thi humen mauka mil gaya” (and once I was alone at home and we got chance) by this time I was getting aroused, and I asked back, “bahut dard hua hoga aapko”? (it would have pained you a lot) She wrote back in two short sentences, “ haan achhi khasi bleeding hui thi, par iss dard mein bhi mazza hai”
(yes, it bleeded well, but there is pleasure in this pain” I asked again, “fir aap logg regularly karne lagge hoge” (then you guy would have done it regularly) She wrote back, “ haan usske baad ek do bar aur kiya, fir hum logg yahan city mein wapas aa gaye” ( yes we did couple of times and then we came here in city) “fir dobara usske saath nahi kiya ”?
(and after that, you never did it with him?) I asked back, and she replied again “ kiya na, jab dobara gaaon gayi to fir kiya” (we did, when I went back to village, we did it again) then again she wrote, “fir meri shaadi ho gayi” (then I got married) this time question came in my mind was not naughty rather it was the thing which I really wanted to know and I asked back, “ok “tell me aapka divorce kyun hua”

(tell me why you got divorced). And she replied in text very casually, “bas ye matt puchhiye, hamari nahi bani aur ho gaya divorce” (don’t ask that, we couldn’t make it and finally got divorced” “Fir” means then, I asked again, and she replied, “ fir main yahan parents ke pass aa gayi, aur job join kar liya” ( then I came here to my parents and started working)
“I mean divorce ke baad kabhi sex nahi kiya kisi ke saath”? (I mean you had sex after getting divorce) I rephrased my question, and she tried to avoid that question and replied, “chalo ab aaj ke liye itna kaafi hai, app meri life ki jayada detail mein matt jaaiye” (forget it, it’s enough for today, don’t get into too much detail of my life) I wrote again and asked again,
“Ok, bas itna batta do divorce ke aapne baad kabhi sex kiya ya nahi.” (ok just tell me, did you had sex after divorce) and she asked me back, “what do you think, maine kiya hoga ya nahi”? For a second I got confused that what should I write, and finally I wrote, “I think Kiya hoga” (I think you would have done)

and Sheela Didi took some time to reply and I was getting eager to read next text and finally it appeared on my screen, “aap kafi samajhdar hain. chaliye aaj ke liye bahut ho gaya, bahut kaam padda hai” “you are really very intelligent, I think it’s enough for today, lot of work is pending) and more or less with that our that extra ordinary chat ended for that day.
By the end of the day I came back to my place, and first time in nearly one and a half year, from the time I first met Sheela Didi till today I was thinking about her in that way. I started recalling her body and specially her big breasts. That night first time I masturbated thinking about her and I cummed very early and massively in my hand.

Next day I saw all pictures taken from my camera in which Sheela Didi was there though I had hardly couple of pictures of her but with that I started visualizing her naked and this thing kept me horny through out day. I wanted to chat with her like yesterday, and couple of times I thought about calling her,
but every time I stopped myself and tried to focus on my work and failed every time and again and again landed up browsing that folder in which I had Sheela Didi's Pictures. Finally in the evening I got what I needed, she massaged me to get online and once again we started chatting, and unlike day before,
we did not wasted much time in ordinary conversation and started chatting to the point, which initially Sheela Didi started by writing, “Kal mere baare mein bahut baat ho gayi, aaj aapke baare mein baat karenge”. (yesterday we talked a lot about me, today we will talk about you) I wrote back, “mere pass kuch nahi hai batane ke liye” (I don’t have anything to share)
“koi girl friend” She asked me, “no” I replied “Ok Chaliye bataiye, jab aapka mann karta hai to kya karte hain”? (ok tell me, when you feel like doing it, then what you do) Sheela Didi asked me question after thinking few seconds, “Kuch nahi” (nothing) I replied, “Jhoot” (liar) She wrote back, “why” I asked, “masturbate nahi karte”? (don’t you masturbate).
Once again I was surprised with her statement, and I replied, “Karta hoon, but not much”, (I do. but not much) “kaise karte hain”? (how do you do) Sheela Didi asked me back, I wanted to avoid this, as I was feeling bit awkward, and I replied in that fashion, “jaise sab karte hain” (the way everybody do)
She took some time to reply and finally text appeared in two parts “detail mein bataiye kaise karte hain, kal maine aapki errection kari thi, aaj aapko meri panty gilli karni hai” (give detail, yesterday I made you hard, today you have to make me wet) Once again I was surprised, Sheela Didi was getting more and more free and slowly our chatting was getting vulgar,

I was also enjoying this and I started writing to give her detail and wrote, “ main apni rod ko haath se jerk karta hoon, aur sochta ho ki main sex karr raha hoon” ( I jerk my rod and think that I ma having sex) “mazza aata hai”? (do you feel good) She asked me back, “haan, aata hai”(yes I feel good). I replied, “kiske baare mein sochte hain” (about whom you think)
she immediately asked me another question, and I replied, “hain ek do ladkiyan mere friend circle mein, mere friends ki girl friend” once again she asked, (couple of girls of my friend circle, my friends girl friend) “aur koi, wahan koi nahi hai”?(anyone else, there) “haan, hai mere residence ke pass neghbourhood mein ek ladki hai, mainly sunday's ko dikhai deti hai”.
(yes, one girl stays near my residence, generally I see her on Sunday’s) I wrote back in two parts, “aur koi”? (anyone else) She further asked, I gave a thought to it, and decided to reveal another female and wrote back “ek married lady hai office mein” (there is a married lady in my office) “age kya hai uski” ( what would be her age)
Sheela Didi asked me again, “don't know, must be 6-7 years elder than me” I replied, “nearly my age”? She confirmed, and I replied, “may be” “kisi din akele mein office mein hi pakad leejiyega, kya pata oosi ke saath aapko aapka first experience mil jaaye” “just grab her someday in office when she is alone, who knows you get your first experience with her only)
Sheela Didi wrote back in two parts, “aap to maar padwaaoge mujhe” I replied back casually just in few seconds and she too replied immediately “ I know, main mazak karr rahi thi” ( I know I was just joking) then again she wrote and asked me “ achha aur koi hai jiske baare mein sochte hain” (ok tell, anyone else about whom you think that way)

I said “nahi” “no” she wrote again and confirmed, “sach bolo, darne ki koi baat nahi hai” (speak truth, don’t hesitate) Once again I wrote, “nahi aur koi nahi hai” “nobody” and she wrote again, “means mere baare mein kabhi nahi sochte” “means you don’t think about me” and this time once again I got confused that how should I reply this question and this time I lied a bit and said,
“nahi, kabhi nahi, never” “why” she asked back, “please, main aapko Didi kahke bulata hoon” (please, I address you sister) I tried to give an explanation. “then what, I am not your real sister, nor any cousin” she wrote back boldly, “Fir bhi, I cannot think about you like that” I replied, “this is my insult” she wrote back,
I smiled a bit and replied, “this is ethics and respect” “I don't need respect” she replied and now I could see that from here conversation will go even more wild and it happened. I asked back, “then what do you want” Sheela Didi took some time to think and wrote back in two parts, “I want you to think about me in that way” then again she wrote, “tonight you have to masturbate while thinking about me,
I will ask you tomorrow” I was really very surprised with this and I continued, and asked her back “do you think about me like that” “haan from last few days” she replied quickly, as if she knew that I am going to ask this, I asked her again, “you masturbate, thinking about me, I mean assuming that I am doing it with you” she wrote back after few seconds,
“I did that 2-3 times” then again she wrote, “waise masturbate karne se mera kaam nahi chalta, mujhe proper sex chahiye hota hai, ek dum hardcore” ( I don’t get satisfaction with masturbation, I need proper sex, hardcore) I asked back, “kiske saath karte ho”? (with whom you do) She replied, “hain ek mere parichit, aap nahi jante unko”
( with my known one, you don’t know him) I further tried to get more detail and asked, “unka naam kya hai”? (what is his name) And she immediately replied, “forget it, naam mein kya rakha hai” then she asked me, “kuch erection hui” (have you got some erection) I wrote back, “haan, achhi khasi ho gayi hai” (yes quit good) then I asked, “aapko wetness hui”.

08-01-2012, 07:25 PM
(have you got wet) she replied “no, bilkul nahi” (no not at all) then again she wrote, “aapko ladki ko arouse karna nahi aata, lekin aaj aapko karna padega” (you don’t know how to arouse a girl, but you have to do it), though I knew even then I asked back “kya karna padega”? And she replied, “mujhe arouse aur kya” I replied “ok” and gave a thought to it and asked Sheela Didi
“aap logg kahan karte ho” (where do you guys do) “kabhi hotel mein room lekar, kabhi unke vacant flat mein” (some times in a hotel room, some times in his vacant flat) she replied, I asked again with a thought that now I have to arouse Sheela Didi “achhe se karte ho”? (You do it nicely?) “haan poore din ke liye room lete hain aur subah se sham tak room mein hi rahte hain”
(yes, we book room for the whole day and remain there from morning till evening) she wrote back frankly, “mazza aata hai” (you feel good) I asked again, “bahut, aapko bhi experience karna chahiye” (a lot, you should also experience) she replied, I asked again, “last kab kiya tha”? (when you last had) “nearly three weeks pahle” she answered immediately,

I asked again as I was prepared with next question, “next kab karna hai”? (when are you doing next) “don't know kuch problem hai unnke ghar mein” (fon’t know, he is having some personal problem) I asked again, “wo married hain”? (is he married?) “Haan aur unki wife ko shak ho gaya hai” (yes and his wife has a doubt) Sheela Didi reveled truth after thinking a bit,
“ab kya karoge”? (now what you will do) I asked back with bit of curiosity to know what's in her mind, and she replied casually “kuch nahi, koi problem nahi hai, thode deeno mein everything will be back on track”. (nothing, as such there is no problem, soon everything will be back on track) “means wo fir se aapke saath sex karna shuru kar denge”

(means he will again start doing sex with you) I asked back and she replied quickly, “haan, tab tak aise hi aapke saath chatting se kaam chalana padega” (yes, and till then I have to spend time like this while chatting with you). I smiled a bit on her reply and asked back, “kuch wetness hui”? (have you got wet) And she accepted this time by writing, “haan bahut thodi si” (yes, a bit)
then again she wrote, “issi tarah baaten karte rahiya mazza aaraha hai” (keep on like this, I am enjoying) I further asked and once again tried to know Sheela Didi's bed partner, “unka naam kaya hai”? (what’s his name) But she did not reveal that and avoided by writing “chhodiye naam jaankar kya karenge, sex ki baaten kariye” (leave it, what you will do with name, talk about sex)

I wrote again and asked “Ok tell me, wo kaise karte hain”?( Ok tell me how does he do) “bed pe letta ke mere oopar chadd jaate hain” (he comes over me, after making me lie down on bed) “fir” I further asked,(then) “fir kya, mere andar daal kar aage peeche hote hain” (then what, he insert in me and move back and forth) “mazza aata hai”?
(you like it) I was trying to arouse her, “haan, bahut” I asked next question, “kitni der tak karte hain” ? (for how long he do) “4-5 minute mein jhadd jaate hain” ( he cums in 4-5 minutes) Sheela Didi replied back, “buss 4-5 minutes” (only 4-5 minutes) I was little shocked to hear that, “ 5 minutes bahut hote hain, jab aap khud karoge tab aapko patta chalega”

( 5 minutes are too much, you will understand only when you will do it) she wrote back, “movies mein to bahut der tak hota hai” ( they do it for very long in movies) I wrote back, “they use tablets and many other things for longitivity” Sheela Didi replied, then once again she wrote, “actual life mein 4-5 minute hi bahut hota hai” (4-5 minutes are enough in actual life)
I further asked, “achha aap logon ne aur kaunsi position try ki hai” (ok, what positions both of you have tried) “hum doggy style bhi karte hain” (we do it in doggy style also). Sheela Didi wrote back just in few seconds, and I too wrote just in fraction, “ghodi banake” I think she would have smiled on this and wrote back, “haan ghodi banake, main ghodi banti hoon”
then again Sheela Didi wrote back, “aur wo mere peeche se andar daalte hain” (and he insert from my back) from this I could sense that Sheela Didi was enjoying this chat a lot as she was intentionally writing dirty words which were arousing for both of us. Anyway I continued and asked back “aur koi position” ( any other position) Sheela Didi was almost prepared for this question and she replied,

“kabhi kabhi main oopar aajati hoon” (sometimes I come over him) “aur khud apne andar le lete ho” ( and take inside myself) before she would have wrote anything further I quickly completed the sentence, “haan apne haathon se apne ander daalti hoon” Sheela Didi wrote down this to arouse herself, I asked back, “mazza aata hai oopar baith kar” (you like while sitting on top)
“Haan bahut mazaa aata hai, apne hisab se ander bahar karti hoon” ( yes, I enjoy a lot, I move it in and out as my requirement) Sheela Didi wrote back in breaks and then again wrote, “kabhi fast, kabhi slow” I further asked my next question “end mein aapke ander se bhi kuch nikalta hai”? ( in the end you also release something) “Haan nikalta hua feel hota hai par jayada kuch bahar nahi aata”
( yes I feel releasing, but nothing much comes out) Sheela Didi replied in two parts. I raised another question, “achha ye bataao aapke sex organ pe baal hain”? ( ok tell me, do you have hairs on your sex organ) “Haan, abhi to hain, lekin unke saath program fix hota hai to main clean kar leti hoon” ( yes I have right now, but as program gets fixed with him, I clean them)
Once again Sheela Didi replied in two parts, “why” I asked back, “unko clean shave hi achhi lagti hai” ( he like clean shave) “Ok” again after few seconds I wrote another question, in breaks “aap log oral sex bhi karte ho, jaise movies mein hota hai”? (Do you guys do oral sex, as it happens in movies?) And she replied by writing “haan karte hain” (yes we do) “waise jaise movies mein hota hai”?
( you do the way it happens in movies) I asked her again “ Haan, waise hi ek dusre ka private area suck karte hain” ( yes, in a same way we suck each others private area) Sheela Didi detailed her reply, and with this reply I got even more harder and I wrote again asking same question in different words, “Aap kya unka rod apne muhn me le lete ho”?

( you take his rod in your mouth) And I think this time she got irritated replying same question third time, and wrote, “Oh god Haan le leti hun, aur atleast five minutes tak usko chusti hoon” ( yes I take it, and I suck it for atleast 5 minutes) then again she wrote, “erection karne ke liye karna padta hai” ( I have to do it to make erection)
I smiled a bit and wrote “ don't get irritated, I am just trying to arouse you”. “Ok” she wrote back. I asked again, “ Ok tell me wo aapki sucking nahi karte? ( tell me does he suck you) “ Karte hain, par very rare” she wrote back, “aapko mazza aata hai jab wo aapki sucking karte hain” ( do you enjoy, when he sucks you)
I asked back “ haan, batta nahi sakti kitna mazza aata hai, it gives hell of pleasure” “aur ander jaata hai, tab”? ( and when it goes in) I continued questioning “it feels like heaven” she replied and then again she wrote, “aapko maloom nahi hai ki aap kya miss karr rahe ho” ( you don’t know what are you missing) “I know, aapse baaten karke main bhi arouse ho chuka hoon”
( I know, I am aroused while talking to you) then again I wrote, “mera bhi mann kar raha hai karne ka”, ( even I feel like doing it) and she replied in text again, “ kuch bhi karke ek baar experience to kar lo” ( somehow just experience once) “Kiske saath” ? ( with whom) I asked back. “wahin office mein try karo, shayad koi maan jaaye” ( try there, in the office, someone may get ready)
Sheela Didi wrote back and just then someone came into my cabin, one of my collogue to sit with me to have tea and I ended this chat then and there by writing, “Forget it, someone is here, bye till tomorrow” and Sheela Didi replied with “Ok and Bye” and this chatting session ended there.

08-01-2012, 07:25 PM
After that day we continued chatting for next few days and I started masturbating while thinking about Sheela Didi. Next day in chatting Sheela Didi asked me about that and I spoke the truth that I have masturbated while thinking about her and she wrote back, “I am very happy”. Just then I told her to mail one picture and she instantly said no to it, text was like, I wrote, “send me your pic”
She replied with just “no” I asked back, “why, it will help me to visualize you”, she asked back, “normal picture”. I wrote “yes, in full clothes”. She replied “ok I will send it tomorrow”. Then our chatting continued and she asked me back, “What you like most in woman’s body”. I thought about for few seconds and wrote back, “everything” “fir bhi anything you like most” Sheela Didi wrote back,
once again I gave a though to it and wrote back with bit of trembling fingers, “breasts” after few seconds she wrote back, “ok”, I asked back “what do you like in man’s body” “men have just one thing in there body for women” Sheela Didi replied, I knew what she meant, even then I asked, “what heart” ? “No thick and long cock” she instantly replied, “tell me about your tool”

Sheela Didi asked me back. At that instant I was unable to understand that and I asked back immediately without reading question “which tool” and by the time I realized that she was talking about my cock, she wrote back, “wohi jo bhagwan ne aapki tangon ke beach mein hamare liye lagaya hai” (the thing which god has gave you between your legs, for us).
I laughed a lot on that and wrote back, “sorry, but what do you mean by hamare liye”? I asked back “I mean for females” “Ok, you ask what you want to know about my tool”, “length”? she asked back “may be 7 or 7.5” I replied, “thickness” she asked next thing, “don’t know” I replied, “why you don’t know” Sheela Didi asked back, “I never tried to measure it”
I replied, “ok, you have to do it tonight and measure when it was erect” then again she wrote, “jaise abhi khada hai” (the way it is erect now) I smiled, she was right I was fully erect at that time, I asked back “how do you know ki abhi wo khada hai” (how do you know, that it’s erect right now) after writing that just in a second I got eager to read the reply and it took her few seconds to think and write and reply was too good,
Sheela Didi wrote back “ aap abhi bacche ho main badde baddon ka khada kar chuki hoon” ( you are just a kid right now, I have made guys many hard) before I would have wrote anything she again wrote back, “mujhe ye bhi maaloom hai ki aaj kal aap ka kya haal hai” ( I know, even what are you feeling these days) I smiled and asked back, “good… tell me let’s see if you can guess” “these day you want somebody…

I mean aapko lagta hai bas koi mil jaye karne ke liye” Sheela Didi wrote back in two parts, I smiled, once again Sheela Didi asked, “tell me if I am wrong” I smiled a bit and wrote down my reply, “no, you are right” once again she wrote, “ I am sure you masturbate daily, sometimes even twice in the night” “ya” I accepted, “and in last few days you’ve thought about just me while masturbating” then again she wrote,
“say yes or no”? I wrote back the truth “yes”. After few seconds one more question appeared and this time it was even more wild, “tell me, in which position you want to fuck me” I paused for few seconds, as my heart skipped a beat, she wrote back “don’t hesitate” initially I started writing something and then changed my reply once and finally wrote back,
“I don’t know tabb ki tab dekhunga” ( I don’t know, I will see at that time) I wrote again, “I have to suffer a lot tonight” “suffer from what” she asked back, “from desire of having sex, and it’s all because of you” I replied in two parts, “I am suffering from this from last three weeks” Sheela didi replied, and then again she wrote, “mujhe to masturbate karke bhi satisfaction nahi milta”
( I don’t get satisfaction even after masturbation) “aur aapne mujhe bhi same condition mein pahuch diya hai” ( and you have bought me in same condition) I wrote back, after few seconds text appeared as her reply, “enjoy kariye iss time ko, this eagerness has it’s own pleasure” “you also enjoy” I wrote back, “I am enjoying, I think about you every night, fucking me in various positions”
then again she wrote back, “anyway we should end this here only, I have something pending” “Ok remember u have to send pic tomorrow” I wrote back, “I remember, you also send yours” she replied “Ok bye” I replied and closed conversation for the day. Next day in the morning itself I received her three picture in the mail,

one was clicked in some marriage function and she was dressed up well in saree with jewelry and all, second one was till her waist with bit of side view and I could see the height of her breast from that angle and third one was the best, it was close up clicked in some spiritual occasion as her head was covered with her duppta and she had a red color tilak with bit of rice on her forehead.
All three pictures were very arousing and I think she intentionally picked up those sensing my state, just after that I sent few of my pics which were good according to me. Somewhere around 4 I logged in and Sheela Didi was already waiting for me, and started with “Hi”, I replied with “hi” “pics mili” ( have you got pics) She asked, I said “yes, aur aapko” ( and you) I asked back after acknowledgement,
“yes, kaisi lagi photographs?” ( do you liked it) she asked back after saying yes, “good” I replied, “just good, I am disappointed” she instantly wrote back in two parts. “why” I asked back, “I was expecting naughty comment, like sexy or something like that” she wrote back in two parts, “pic are very arousing, subah se sidha khada hai”
( pics were very arousing, it’s erect since morning) I wrote back, “ye hui na baat, sun kar achha laga” ( this is it, I liked it) she wrote back, “how are you” I asked back, “same as you, I am leaking since morning” she replied again in two parts, and then before I would have wrote anything she wrote again, “kachhi poori gili ho chuki hai” ( panty is totally wet) her this sentenced really aroused me more and for me it was really difficult to handle myself.

08-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Once again there were no words for few seconds, as she was expecting something from my side and I was adjusting my rod in my pant, “what happened” she asked after few more seconds, “I am burning in sexual desire” I wrote back, “I know. aaj aapka pant faad ke bahar aajayega”,
( I know, today it will tore off your pant to come out) I smiled on that, Sheela Didi was writing everything so casually that for a instant I could not believe that I am doing such type of chatting with a female. Anyways our chatting moved further and she almost did what she said, Sheela Didi aroused me so much from her words that my penis started hurting me badly.
“please go ahead, my pleasure” I wrote back for her last statement, “kal raat ko kitni baar masturbate kiya” ( how many times you masturbated last night) She asked me, “thrice” I wrote, “and in the morning?” she asked again, “yes” I wrote, “maine raat ko do baar, aur ek baar subah shower mein, aur….ek bar office mein toilet mein jaaker”
( twice in the night, once in the shower in the morning and once in office, inside toilet) Sheela Didi wrote back in 2-3 parts and this really shocked me, “abhi office mein?” I asked in curiosity, “toilet mein jaakar” (yes, in toilet) she wrote again, “haan, but office hour mein” I asked again, “haan control nahi ho raha tha kya karti” “wahin office mein kisi ke saath kar lo, koi bhi maan jaayega”
( do it in the office with somebody, anybody will get ready) I wrote back to tease and she replied with “shut up”. “Ask your friend, just tell him your condition, he will definitely come tonight” “no, I cannot, I cannot show my eagerness to him” Sheela Didi wrote back in two parts. “then what will you do, aise hi tadapte rahoge aur finger se hi kaam chalaoge”

I wrote back and by this time my hesitation to write anything was disappeared, “Haan wohi karna padega, can’t help it” ( yes I have to do that, can’t help it) she replied and then again she wrote, “aapke pass koi practical suggestion hai to bolo” “use something, like cucumber or banana” I wrote while laughing, “Thanks for nothing, nothing can replace that” she wrote back, “replace what?”
I asked back, “penis” she wrote and again text appeared from her side, “jo mazza bistar pe mard ke saath aata hai, wo akele mein aa hi nahi sakta” ( pleasure which comes with a man in bed can never be attained alone) this statement once again aroused me a lot and once again I started adjusting my rod in my underwear, and once again she wrote “what happened”,
“nothing, I was adjusting myself in comfortable position” I replied in two parts, “you must be adjusting your penis, isn’t it” she wrote back, “yes, off course” I replied, “what about you” I asked back, “I am totally wet down there” then again she wrote, “I wish aap yahin pe hote” this really shaken me in strange pleasure, “you are talking to me freely, because I am not there,
unless I was there few days back” I replied in 2-3 parts, “I know that’s true” Sheela Didi wrote back, “you badly need a man now” I wrote again, “write this in Hindi, and write as dirty as possible for few minutes, I will not reply, I just want to read” Sheela Didi wrote this sentence in two parts but very quickly, “why, why you will not reply” I asked back quickly”
“just do what I am saying, and write that sentence in Hindi” I wrote back “aapko ek mard ki zarurat hai” ( you need a man) I paused for few seconds, once again text appeared from her side, “aur likho, (write more) I want to read, arouse me” Once again I wrote “aapko ek mard ki zarurat hai”

“jo aapko raat bhar seduce kare” ( the one who can seduce you whole night) “aur aapke ander jo aag lagi hai usse bujhaye” ( who can release you from the fire you are burning with) “aapke oopar aakar aapke ander apna penis dale aur aapko tez tez fuck kare” ( one who can insert his penis in you and fuck you fast) “tab aapko chain padega aur aapke jism ki aag bujhegi”
( only then you will get easy) “sabse pahle wo aapki breast suck karega aur unhe achhe se dabayega” ( at first he will suck your breast and will squeeze them nicely) “aur fir aapko ghodi banake aapko fuck karega” ( and then he will fuck you in doggy style) I was writing whatever was coming in mind and just then, Sheela Didi wrote back, “Ok, stop now” “what happened” I asked back,
“nothing” she replied, “why you told me to just write” I asked, “I was busy somewhere, so I was just reading” she wrote back, “busy, where” I asked again, “don’t ask that” she wrote, “why, where were you” “I was here only, in front of the screen, doing something” Sheela Didi wrote back, “doing what?” I asked back, after few seconds text appeared “my hand was busy down there” she replied “what”

I was shocked, “I fingered myself and cummed again” “in my panty” “kachhi poori gili ho chuki hai, aur ab mujhe ghar jaana padega” ( my panty is wet now and I have to go home now) Sheela Didi replied in 3-4 times, I was really shocked, I wrote, “why” “I cannot wear this panty anymore” she replied, “take off and put it in your bag” I suggested her, “stay online,
I will be back in 5 minutes from toilet” she replied, “Ok” I waited and nearly after five minutes Sheela Didi came back, “how are you feeling now” I asked her, “good, pressure released” she replied “what about you” she instantly wrote back, “rising” I replied in one word” “you also do it, I will write it for you” she wrote back, “no thanks, my office is on” I wrote back
“my office is also on, but you know my cabin and sitting, nobody can see me even if door is open, and I closed the door before doing anything” Sheela Didi wrote that in 3 parts. “now what” I asked, “aap bolo” “I am bit relaxed now” “mujhe ab raat ko bed pe dobara itching shuru hogi” ?” ( now I will start getting itching in the night) she replied, “mera kya hoga” ( what will I do)
I wrote back my question, “aap bhi toilet mein jaaker pressure release kar lijeeye” ( you also go and release pressure in toilet) Sheela Didi wrote back, “no, I will watch blue film in the night and release it” I wrote back, “please send it to me” she wrote, “what” I asked “adult movie” she replied “how” “by courier” she instantly replied, “at office” I asked, “no, at my home address”
“fine, massage me your address” I agreed “ok” “when will you send” she asked, “today, I have few in my laptop” “ok, thanks” she replied, “let’s end here, I have few things to do, including your work” I wrote “Ok, bye” “and Thanks”, Sheela Didi wrote, thanks for what” I asked back, “for movie and…… for making me cum nicely” Sheela Didi instantly wrote back, “you liked it?”

08-01-2012, 07:29 PM
I asked back, “yes, but you need to improve your vocabulary” she wrote back in two parts, “vocabulary of what” I asked back, “dirty words” then again she wrote, “you were hesitating in writing dirty” “no” I responded, “yes you were” “I will explain it to you later” “right now I am leaving office” “I cannot sit without panty for long” Sheela Didi wrote back quickly,
“you are wearing salwar without panty” I confirmed, “yes, and now my salwar will get ruined” “bye for now” “and don’t forget to send a courier” Sheela didi ended, “ok bye” I replied and that day our chatting ended there. Just then I made two Discs and on the same evening I sent a courier which she received with a gap of one day and she really loved those erotic movies.

For few more days our chatting continued in which I asked that what does she meant with the improvement of my vocabulary, for which she replied, that I do not use proper hardcore words in dirty chat, like that day instead of “seduce” another word can be used which is more erotic, and her words were, “us din aapne likha tha, aapko ek mard ki zarurat hai jo aapko raat bhar seduce kare”
( that day you wrote, you need a man who can seduce you whole night) I wrote “yes” Sheela Didi replied “this would have been better” then again she wrote “Seduce is very sober” “Later I used fuck also, if you remember” I replied, “I need even more harder words” she wrote back, “like” I asked back, “do you know Hindi words” Sheela Didi replied with a question which bought smile on my face,
“I replied with “yes”, “then use them” Sheela Didi wrote back again, then again she wrote, “in Hindi fucking means CHODNA” before I would have wrote anything, Sheela Didi wrote again in two parts, “mujhe ek mard ki zarurat hai, jo mujhe raat bhar CHODE” and that was bit more for me in this context, gradually we both were getting weird in chatting,

I was speechless as I could not believe that a female who was nearly 7-8 years elder to me is chatting me hardcore Hindi words. I could not think that what I should write, and before that she wrote again, “kya hua” “nothing” I replied, “I really love Hindi words” she wrote again, I just wrote “Ok”, I was really feeling very bizarre, truly speaking I never used such words casually,
I mean I spoke them very rare and now for me chatting to girl in such words was not possible, so I tried to ignore those words. Initially Sheela Didi tried to provoke me to use that language, but I ignored. Gradually our chatting moved on, and Sheela Didi spoke to me about her past which was an ordinary stuff and finally she got separated from her husband.
Few more days passed like that and our chatting continued we talked to each other about the movies I sent and all but gradually that hardcore thing subsided though it did not ended but apart from that chat we started talking on normal matters.

Finally the day came which bought me to my first sexual experience, It was Saturday when Anand Bhaiya main owner called me in the afternoon, He wanted to meet me there as he needed to modify the format of reports, so he told me to come as soon as possible for at least 2 days, as he finished I asked about the arrangement of my lodging, initially he started with that I can stay in any hotel near Railway station, and suddenly he stopped,

I heard some voice from behind, Anand Bhaiya held the line and talked to someone and finally gave me one address of one place and told me to stay there. I did not had any idea of that place, I reached there somewhere around 3 and when I reached there on the gate itself, watchman gave me the keys of that flat of one half made apartment.

It was an eight floor building and because of some legal matters construction work was stopped and only few flats were finished and the flat on sixth floor was one of them in which I was supposes to live for two days. It was owned by Anand Bhaiya. I called Anand Bhaiya from there to inform that I have reached, as my train was very late and almost whole day was spent,

so he suggested me to settle down and take a rest and work concern was postponed till next morning, but he gave me few details of his new desired report format so after bathing and all and after having light food, I worked for one hour or so on MS excel and near 6 then massaged Sheela Didi that I am in your town, intentionally I did not spoke to her earlier about my visit to this town as I wanted to give her a surprise, but I was mistaken, as I massaged her,

she immediately responded, “open the door” and as I opened the door She was standing on the door with a smile. She was wearing cotton salwar kameez with dupptta and if I will try to explain Sheela didi in words then I will say that Sheela didi was shorter than me must be 5' 4”. Her breasts were reasonably big and nice but not well shaped as sluts have in porn movies,

Sheela Didi is bit over weight for her height and she didn’t had flat tummy, and over all she was bit chubby as there was good amount of flesh on her thighs and butt “kaise hain” Sheela Didi asked, “good, how are you” I replied, “I am fine, it’s good you are here” with that she entered in the flat and settled down on the couch. I sat down on the opposite couch.

TV was already on, for a fraction she looked at the TV and then continued staring at me with smile. I could see that she was really happy to see me, even I was very happy, for the first time after that non-veg chatting we were facing each other and I could see that I was blushing and Sheela Didi was enjoying my hesitant gesture.

After a minute or so she went inside the Kitchen with a packet she had in her hands and came back with snacks and said, “coffee is getting ready” “you already knew, that I am staying here?” I asked her with curiosity. Sheela Didi smiled “it was me who gave Anand Bhaiya this Idea, to accommodate you here”. “Ok, but why”?

I asked back with a smile, Sheela Didi also smiled on this and spoke, “You will come to know soon” and then turned back to kitchen as milk was boiling. We had snacks with coffee and casual conversation continued and she told me that she lives very close to this place and right now she is coming directly from office. I asked her about her parents, for which she said that they are not at home right now.

Some time passed and I was really waiting for something to happen, but I was unable to gather the courage to ask Sheela Didi. We watched some Hindi Movie on some channel and after some more time Sheela Didi got up and said, “Chaliye abb challa jaye, bahut der ho gayi aaye hue, aap bhi dinner karke aaram kariye” ( I think I should go now, you also take rest)

I too got up and spoke, “Sheela didi rukiye na thodi der aur” (means Sheela Didi please stay for some time) she instantly spoke in bit of arbitrary anger “are kya karenge aur ruk kar, kuch kaam hai to boliye ruk jaati hun, as such mujhe koi jaldi nahi hai”. ( what will I do here, tell me if you have any work, I will stay, as such I am not in hurry)

I smiled and spoke again “jab koi jaldi nahi hai to kyun jaa rahi hain, chaliye na, saath mein dinner karte hain, aur gapeen maarte hain”.( if you are not in hurry, then why are you going, let’s have dinner and chit chat) “Abhi itni der se to gappen hi maar rahe hain, aur app aur gappen maarne ke liye mujhe rok rahe hain, aur koi kaam nahi hai aapke pass, kal ki meeting ki tayari kariye” )

we are chatting from hours, don’t you have any work, prepare your self for next days meeting) once again she replied with a smile. I too smiled and spoke, “wo tayari sab ho chuki hai, as such mere pass ab koi kaam nahi hai” ( I have prepared for that, as such I don’t have any work) “Kaam nahi hai to sochiye kya karr sakte hain, kuch constructive kariye, gappen kya marni hain, chatting to hum daily karte hi hain”

( if you are free then think what we can do, do something constructive, we do chatting daily) with that Sheela Didi started picking up plates and cups from the central table and moved towards the kitchen. “Chaliye dinner to karen pahle, fir dekhte hain” ( let’s have dinner then we will think about it) I spoke from behind.

“Mujhe inti jaldi dinner nahi karna, aur waise bhi main apne ghar pe dinner ki tayari karke aai thi, ab jaakar wohi banati hoon” ( I don’t want to have dinner so early, I have prepared dinner at my home, I just go and have it) Sheela Didi replied from there only. “Sheela Didi chali jaayega aapko jaldi kya hai, pass mein hi to jaana hai aapko as you said it’s hardly 5-10 minutes walking,

agar der ho jaayegi to main chhod aaoonga” ( means, why are you in hurry, if we will get late then I will go along to leave you there) while saying that I went closer to the kitchen, “Mujhe kya der hogi, aaj mere ghar mein koi nahi hai mujhe ghar jaane ki koi tension nahi hai” ( I will not get late, nobody is there at my home, I am not worried about that)

Sheela Didi replied while looking at me. “to phir kyun bar bar ghar jaane ki baat kar rahi hain, baithiye aaram se yahin pe” ( then why again and again you are saying that you are going) I spoke with bit of domination, “ab koi kaam ho to baithun, agar tv hi dekhna hai to wo to main apne ghar jakar bhi dekh sakti hun” ( means I will sit only I have something to do, if I have to watch TV here,

then I can watch it at my place also) she instantly replied and this time I could see hell of naughtiness in her laugh, I smiled in same fashion and spoke “Aap bolo aapke pass koi suggestion hai to, bolo kya karna hai”, ( you speak, if you have any suggestion) Sheela Didi moved from there to the couch and said, “main kaise bol sakti hun, aap ladke ho aap bol dijeeye”

( how can I say, you are man you have to say) then again she spoke “mann mein koi baat hai to bol dijeye darne ki koi zarurat nahi hai” ( if you have anything in your mind then say it, there is nothing to feel scared) I almost laughed and spoke again, “Baat to hai, aur kya baat hai ye aapko bhi maloom hai, abb samajh jaao”

(yes I have something in my mind and you also know that what I have in my mind, now you just understand) “mujhe maloom hai kya baat hai, par aap boliye mujhe suun na hai ki aap kaise puchene wale ho” ( I know that what you have in mind, but you speak I want to listen) then again Sheela Didi spoke,

“Boliye boliye sharmane ki koi baat nahi hai” ( come on speak up, don’t feel shy) finally I spoke, “Bolna kya hai, I just want to say that I want to make love to you” Sheela Didi laughed on that and spoke “Hum chhote shahar ke logg hain, humen english samajh nahi aati, jo bolna hai Hindi mein boliye” ( we live in small town, we don’t understand English, say it in HINDI)

I smiled on her naughty gesture and spoke, “Kya Sheela Didi kyun pareshan karr rahi hain, ab bol to diya maine, aur mujhe maloom hai ki aapko samajh bhi aa gaya hai” ( now what, why are you troubling me, I know you have understood) “Boliye na, mujhe sun na hai, aur Hindi mein boliye”

( speak up, I want to listen, speak in Hindi) once again she looked into my eyes while saying that, once again I spoke, “Mujhe aapke saath sex karna hai” ( I want to have sex with you) “Pahle se better hai, lekin abhi bhi wo baat nahi aayi” ( it’s better, but still it’s not what I wanted) she replied, “kaunsi baat” ( what) “wo Hindi words jo maine sun ne the”

( Hindi words which I wanted) “Kaun se words” “abb baniye matt, seedhe seedhe hardcore language boliye, nahi to main bolun” ( come on, speak up now, or should I speak up) once again Sheela Didi showed some arbitrary anger, “aap hi bol do” ( ok you speak) “boliye raat ko yahin pe ruk jaaiye mujhe aapko CHODNA hai” ( say, stay here for night, I want to fuck you)

I laughed on that and said, “haan” once again Sheela Didi spoke, “apne muh se Boliye nahi to karne ko to kya, kuch dekhne ko bhi nahi milega” finally I spoke ( speak it now or you will not get anything to see even) “Ok Ok, Sheela Didi raat ko yahi ruk jaaiye, mujhe aapko CHODNA hai” “good, Aur boliye, jitna ganda ganda bol sakte hain boliye, mujhe achha lagta hai”

( good, speak as dirty as possible, I like it) with that she moved towards bedroom, and next moment we entered in the bed room. I spoke again, “Aaj Raat ko main aapko bahut chodunga” ( tonight I will fuck you a lot) “Aur boliye. apne organ aur mere organ se sentence banna ke boliye” ( speak more, make sentence using your organ and my organ)

Sheela Didi was clearing up the bed with that, few of my clothes and used towel. “Matlab samjha nahi” I asked what does she mean, “are yaar, LUND aur CHUT ko use karke sentence banaiye” (come on use cock and pussy) Once again I came up with new sentence, “Aaj main aapki chut maarunga, apna 7 inch ka lund aapki chut mein daalkar achhe se aapko chodunga” (today I will fuck your cunt,

I will fuck you hard with my 7 inches) Finally Sheela didi looked at me and spoke while moving towards bathroom, “main shower lene jaa rahi hun, aap bhi bathroom mein aa jaaiye.... nange hokar, aur ye sab bolte rahiye, mujhe garam karne ke liye ye sabb aapko bolna padega” ( I am going into shower, you also come after getting naked, and continue speaking all this, you have to do it to arouse me)

Sheela Didi went inside the toilet, I was standing there unmoved as my heart was beating high, I could not believe whatever was happening with me, I was on the edge of getting my first sexual experience, and Sheela Didi came back in 1 or 2 minutes, may be after peeing, and spoke again

“Jaldi aaiye pahle hi aapki sharma sharmi mein bahut time waste hua hai, pichle dhedh ghante se hum TV dekh rahe hain, itni der mein aap do baar jhadd gaye hote” ( come fast, we have already wasted so much time in watching TV, you would have cummed twice in this time) and then again she went inside.

I could not see her inside, I started taking off my clothes and came to the door of the bathroom with just an underwear on my body, by that time Sheela Didi was totally naked under the shower, though shower was not on as she was waiting for me. She spoke from there “Jaldi aaiye, aur ye bhi uttaar dijeye, dekh rahe hain main kis tahar poori nangi khadi hoon.”

(come on, and take off this too, can you see, the way I am standing naked) I moved towards her and Sheela Didi spoke again, “Jaldi utaariye, dekhen kitna badda tool mila hai aapko bhagwan se, patta nahi mere liye kafi hoga ya nahi” ( take off this fast, let me see how big tool god has given you, don’t know it will be enough for me or not)

and with that she too walked a bit towards me and before I would have took my last cloth off she pushed it down to my feet and first time I was naked in front of any girl. Sheela Didi got up immediately after pulling down my underwear and I came out of it and holding my hand she took me under shower and turned around to start the shower and in a moment water started falling on our naked body and we got closer and our bare skin touched each other’s skin.

Sheela did was nearly as tall as me or may be bit less. As we hugged her big milky jugs got pressed against my chest and I could feel her long nipples over my skin. I was in some sort of semi conscious state, as I could not speak anything our body was completely touching, water was flowing and we both were totally wet by now.

My erect rod was touching Sheela Didi’s belly and with bit of efforts which I was doing on regular intervals I was touching her fucking cunt with one of my thigh. Sheela Didi’s neck was long and had bit of extra flesh leading smoothly to sexily hanging breasts, ripe and succulent mounds tipped with long nipples in large, dense aureoles.

Her belly was not firm, she had bit of tummy, Her hips were nicely fleshed too beneath her waist and her thighs were also nicely fleshed and between her those fleshy thighs I could feel Sheela Didi’s clean shaven cunt, bit dark in color as compared to her skin. As such her skin was smooth and clear, but there were some birth marks near her shoulder,

Sheela Didi was wearing silver chain with a silver Divine figure as a locket, and it was looking sexy on her naked big breasts. Suddenly I felt Sheela Didi’s hand over my cock as she took it in her hand and spoke, “Hmmm,,, Size to achha hai, isko pura khada karti hoon” (it’s really good in size, now I will just make it fully erect) and with that she started jerking my rod.

Wow what was that feeling, I was feeling as if I am in heaven, for a moment I felt as if I am going to cum right now, I moaned in pleasure and Sheela Didi smiled on my state and spoke, “mazza aa raha hai na” “Haan, bahut” I replied in puffing tone. By that time I was fully erect, Sheela Didi stepped back a bit and moved one of her hand to her fuck hole and spoke, “Dekhiye aaj hi subah maine aapke liye apne baal saaf kiye hain”

(see I have cleaned my hairs for you in the morning) I took a glimpse of her cunt, there was no mark of hair on that and it was looking really beautiful, once again Sheela Didi spoke “Boliye kahan se shuru karna hai, pahle mera dudh peeyenge ya fir sidha andar daalna hai” ( tell, from where you want to start, want to have milk or you will put in straight away) I looked into her eyes and spoke,

“Jaisa aap bolo, aapko agar jaldi jaana hai to sidha daal deta hoon”, ( as you say, if you are in hurry then I will put in straight away) once again Sheela Didi held my rod and spoke “nahi mujhe nahi jaana, main raat ko yahin rahungi, early morming 5 baje chali jaaongi mere parents gaaon gaye hue hain, kal dopahar tak aayenge”,

(no I am not in hurry, I will stay here in the night, will go early in the morning at 5, my parents have gone to village they will come by afternoon) “to fir main pahle achhe se aapke boobs ke saath khelonga” ( then I will play with with boobs first) I replied, once again Sheela Didi showed artificial anger and spoke, “Hindi mein boliye mujhe english samajh nahi aati, boliye pahle aapki CHUCHIYON se khelonga, aur phir aapko CHODUNGA”.

( speak Hindi I don’t under stand English), By this time I was going mad in lust and I spoke what she needed “haan pahle main aapki CHUCHIYAN dabbaunga, fir apne LUND se aapki CHUT phadunga” ( yes first I will sqeeze your boobs, then I will tear off your cunt) with that I took Sheela Didi’s luscious breast in my both the hands and started squeezing them nicely,

they were so soft and fleshy and I was really enjoying playing with them and as I saw Sheela Didi enjoying and moaning I started crushing them more powerfully and saw Sheela Didi enjoying even more and moaning bit louder. Just then Sheela Didi held one of my hand and took it down there and spoke, “aap kya meri chut phadenge, meri CHUT pahli se hi fati hue hai, CHUD CHUD ke gatar bann chuki hai, saath saath isse bhi apni oongli se CHODIYE”.

( what will you tore, it’s already tore, it is so much fucked that it has became gutter, fuck it with your finger) With that Sheela Didi started rubbing my hand over her cunt and moaned nicely in pleasure, for me it was first time that I was touching a real cunt, once again Sheela Didi spoke, “daaliye oongli ander aur achhe se kariye” I inserted my middle finger inside and Sheela Didi’s wet fuck hole and she moaned strangely in pleasure,

we both were holding each other under the shower and water was flowing free from our head to toe and I started finger fucking Sheela Didi and continued staring her face, her eyes were closed and she was moaning and puffing in awaited sexual pleasure, I could see her in heavenly pleasure, and soon another stream of water stared flowing and it started from Sheela Didi’s cunt to her thighs and legs.

My finger was soaked with her love juices and just then she held my hand and tried to penetrate another finger and I inserted another finger along with the first one. Sheela Didi was enjoying like hell so was I, her body was jerking to and fro with my movement, I was witnessing a woman in hell of sexual lust and desire.

Anyway because of Sheela Didi’s cunt juices and size of her opening I was not at all facing any problem in fucking her bit fast and at certain instant I asked her, “Sheela Didi ek aur daal doon” ( means should I put another finger) without opening her eyes she just replied, “daal deejiye, jo daalna hai daal deejiye” “ insert it, whatever you want to insert) and I entered another finger and now three of my fingers were inside Sheela Didi’s wet hole.

Now Sheela Didi was enjoying even more and she started moving bit differently and after few more seconds she stopped me and said “bas kariye, nahi to mera nikal jaayega” ( stop it now or I will cum) We looked in each other’s eyes and smiled and once again Sheela Didi spoke “mazza aa gaya, aaj bahut din baad mila hai”

(I really enjoyed, today I got this after so many days) once again I took her breast in my hand and spoke, “Sheela Didi aap kiske saath sex karte ho, please bataao na” ( with whom you do sex, please tell me?) Sheela Didi smiled on that and spoke, “pahle hardcore language mein puchho” ( ask in hardcore language)

I said “ok” and gave a thought to it and spoke, “kisne aapko CHOD CHOD kar aapki CHUT ko gutter banna diya hai” ( who has fucked you so much that your cunt has became gutter) Sheela Didi smiled on that and spoke “Good, Please aap kisi se baat mat kariyega, aapko batta deti hoon, main aur Anand Bhaiya karte hain”.

( please don’t talk to anybody about this, I just telling you, I and Anand Bhaiya do) I was shocked and in that shock I could not speak anything except “Anand Bhaiya”? Sheela Didi spoke again, “Anand Bhaiya regularly karte the mere saath, lekin Bhabhi ko doubt ho gaya hai, iss liye aaj kal nahi karte”.

( Anand Bhabhiya do it regularly but now Bhabhi is having doubt on him that is why he does not do these days”. I was still in shock, even then I said, “jo bolna hai hardcore language mein bolo” Sheela Didi Smiled once again, and said, “Anand Bhaiya CHODTE the muhje regularly, par aaj kal darr ke maare sirf apni biwi ko CHODTE hain” “Bas Anand bhaiya hi hain ya aur koi bhi hai, jisne aapki CHUT ko gatar banane mein sahyog diya ho”

( is it only Anand Bhaiya or someone else also has made efforts to make your cunt gutter) I further asked her. Sheela Didi looked into my eyes and spoke, “Haan kai baar mera cousin brother aata hai gaaon se, wo karta hai mere saath dhang se” ( yes my cousin brother, he lives in village, he fucks me hard) then again spoke, “gande se ganda aap soch sakte ho hum wo sab karte hain”

( we do whatever worst you can think) once again I placed hand on her cunt and spoke, “aaj bahut Paani nikala hai aapke wahan se, abhi bhi nikal raha hai” “Usko CHUT bolte hain, aur hamare gaon mein isse BUR kahte hain”. “Aapka cousin bhi nahi aaya, in between aapki CHUT maarne” ( even your cousin did not came to fuck your cunt) I asked her in continuation about her sex life and with that once again I started playing with her milky jugs,

“wo do teen mahine mein ek baar aata hai, aur pichle ek mahine se Anand Bhaiya bhi shant baithe hain, main to marne marne ki halat mein hoon, Achha hua aap aa gaye, aaj raat bhar main aapse CHUDWAONGI” ( he comes once in 2-3 months, and from last one month Anand Bhaiya is also silent, I am in state of do or die, I am going to fuck for the whole night) Sheela Didi ended her sentence with hardcore word.

I smiled and spoke “Aaj Raat kya main to kal raat bhi yahin hoon, main kal raat ko bhi aapki CHUT ragdunga” ( not even today, I will stay tomorrow night also, I will rag your cunt even tomorrow) “Nahi agar kal maa baauji wapas aa gaye to main raat ko stay nahi kar paaungi” ( no my parents wil come back, I will not be able to stay for night) Sheela Didi spoke again.

Post Thread Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread:AuthorReplies:Views:Last Post
  [South Indian] Sexchat with Sheela Aunty in Saudi Dominatingxxx 0 219 11-17-2014 12:19 PM
Last Post: Dominatingxxx
  Bhooli Bhali Sheela ki Chudai, Punditji se Sex-Stories 9 11,910 03-30-2013 07:22 AM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
  Sheela - The Sexy Mom Sex-Stories 2 13,001 10-23-2012 02:53 PM
Last Post: sravya
  Masoom Sheela ki Kahani Sex-Stories 4 4,837 07-31-2012 07:11 PM
  Sheela ki Kahani Sex-Stories 5 2,784 06-30-2012 08:21 PM
  Shimla mein Sheela ka Honeymoon Sex-Stories 15 8,337 05-30-2012 01:12 PM
  Sheela Bhabhi se Flirt Sex-Stories 0 6,719 04-27-2012 01:06 PM
  Meri Maa Sheela ki Jawani SexStories 1 11,224 02-02-2012 07:04 PM
Last Post: SexStories
  Sheela aur panditji angelkisses 1 7,523 07-07-2011 07:45 AM
Last Post: angelkisses
  Sheela teacher tho naa sex experience angelkisses 0 14,019 07-07-2011 04:33 AM
Last Post: angelkisses