Post Thread  Post Reply 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
South Indian Actress Shriya Saran's Sexpedition
09-14-2011, 09:17 AM
RE: South Indian Actress Shriya Saran's Sexpedition
After getting advice from directors and co actors, shriya saran had undergone the breast implant treatment to make her look even more sexy.So she had met a female doctor and did this process.She was called occasionally to check whether the treatment was successful.

So as usual she wanted to the doctor that day.She woke up stretching her short thin hands showing her armpits and made a small yarn.But her sleepiness surrounded her.She lied down and hugged the pillow tight.She looked so cute.Her shorts were high showing her lovely thin thighs.Her eyes closed and open just trying to clear her sleepy vision.Her face was pressed deeply on the soft pillow.She looked absolutely gorgeous.

Suddenly she remembered that she had to go to her doctor for the breast implant check.So she got up with her hands still on the bed.Her laziness looked cute and hot.She slowly got down from the bed.Her eyes were dull and her small lips were dry.Her hands slid her hair back to her ears.Her looks were relaxed.Her shots and shirt fitted her perfectly.Her grown boobs were visible as it protruded out of her tight shirt.She came closer to the window and opened it.

She saw the backyard of her house through the windows.She looked at the flowers to give herself a good start to the day.Her eyes got bright and her lips became wide giving a small smile.She then glanced the clock.She then removed her shorts looking at her garden.Her black panty was visible followed by her thin and slim thighs.She then removed her shirt.Her boobs were visible.She saw her boobs.She was impressed by her own size of the boobs.She smiled.

She then wrapped a towel around her body and then went near the window to see her garden again.She witnessed the flowers in her eyes making herself fresh."AAHH what the fuck!" she shouted as she saw her gardener fuck the servant maid behind the bushes in the garden.She saw him bending her maid from the back and screwing his cock into her asshole.Shriya's eyes became wide and brow pupil contracted.Her lips became wet.Her hands rubbed her whole body.

Her fingers ran into her hair.It removed the towel.Then it also removed her bra and panty.She stood there nude with her new big boobs watching his gardener fuck her maid.He made long strokes which turned her even more.Her hands touched her grown boobs.Her fingers squeezed her boobs and twisted her nipples.The new boob cheeks were so fleshy and soft to touch.Her pussy hair itched her pussy.Her fingers crept down and reached her pubic region.Her fingers dived into her pussy.

Her fore finger rubbed her clitoris.She moaned as the servant started to pump his cock hard into her maid.She witnessed one of the most passionate fucking.Shriya moaned hoarsely as her pussy itched her more and more for a cock in it.Her nipples were erect.So she went to the bed and cleared the pillow to take the dildo.But just at that time,someone tapped the door of her room.

"Who is it" she asked keeping the dildo underneath the bed."Mam i am your P.A,i just wanted to say that you had to visit your doctor for your breast implant check.The car is ready and is waiting there infront of the entrance door." a voice was heard behind the door.After saying this he went away.Shriya felt sad that she was unable to fuck her P.A.But she quickly took a bath and went to the doctor's house to see the doctor.

Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2011, 09:18 AM
Shriya then took her personal car and drove to the doctor's house.She on her way to the doctor's home received a message from vanitha stating:
"Hi shriya mam,i am sorry to say that i won't be able to check the condition of your breasts today.I am in the hospital attending a critical case.So please excuse me for my unavailability.But you should definitely check your breasts as lack of care can lead to worse problems.So you should kindly visit my husband,who is also a doctor,to check your breasts.Don't delay your regular treatment.SORRY.."
Shriya read it and increased the speed of her car showing her frustration.But she was in a way happy because she was not comfortable with Vanitha.Not in treatment but in relation.She had heard vanitha say that shriya was a slut to her servant and hospital staffs.Shriya always wanted to avoid her.

Her mood was still in those fucking scenes which she saw in her garden.She waited in the living room of the house.A tall handsome well built man came there in a normal shirt and jean.He greeted her with a charming smile and shook hands with her.As soon as shriya saw this doctor,she decided that his cock had to be the slave today for her itching pussy.She seductively raised an eyebrow and asked him "So doctor how about starting the test soon in your bedroom?".She licked her lips after saying it.

[Image: 61559240589932943165476.jpg]

The doctor unable to catch her sexual thoughts said "Oh sure your regular doctor,Vanitha said me that you will come.We can check your ... hm it in any room.I don't have any probs".Shriya slowly ran her fingers into his hair and asked with her red lips "what is that _it_, doctor".He rubbed his sweating forehead with his palm and stumbled with his words.Shriya's slim and sexy structure,her erotic looks,her red rosy lips,her dark lusty eyes attracted and pinned him.

Shriya's other hands moved over his chests softly and pulled his tie and said "You mean my breasts,those soft little newly grown breasts".His lips were wet and inches away from her lips.His jaw dropped a saliva on her cleavage.Shriya seeing lust in his eyes said "Then come on let us start the treatment".She walked in front of him pulling him by his tie.

As soon as they reached to the room shriya let him off his tie and lied on the bed.The doctor closed the door and asked whether he can start.She immediately said a yes through her eyes.She removed her shirt and showed her bra which was a mix of pink and black.She tempted the doctor by lowering her bra slightly above her nipple.She pulled the doctor to her by his pants.

He looked at the stunning beauty with his eyes wide open.He touched her neck and then dragged his fingers to her bra.He just had a slight touch on her boobs over her bra.He just pressed some little cheeks on her breasts and said to her that the treatment was over.Shriya smirked at him and said "U cant fool me doctor.Mrs.Vanitha,i mean your wife,would do treatment differently to me.Are u risking my life for your.."."OH no calm down calm down" the doctor calmed shriya down by intervening in her talk.He was already sweating heavily.

He then slowly pushed her bra down.Her erect and small nipples popped out.Shriya smiled at him in a slyly manner.Soon he saw her breasts.Those were small but bigger than before.His eyes were wide open.His gentle trembling hands touched her small tight breasts.He moved his fingers and palm around her breasts.He wanted to be loyal to her wife.So he avoided eye contact to her.But shriya now desperately needed a hard cock in her itching pussy.

She wanted to seduce the doctor so badly that he would even consider her more than his wife.She wanted a revenge against vanitha.She started to moan to distract him towards her.Soon as she thought,he looked at her and asked "What happened mam".That was it.Her assassinating looks and her luscious lips cob webbed around him making him a slave to her."your hands were too good on my breasts HMM" she moaned.The doctor stopped his treatment and said with tumbling words "No mam we...we are HMM...supposed to be professionally...".Shriya stopped his blabbing by touching his cock.

09-14-2011, 09:19 AM
[Image: 95757142829370714979477.jpg]

"Then why is this little friend popping out.I know you want my slim and sexy body badly.Just accept it.Is that ugly wife of yours obstructing your dreams of pleasure with the most beautiful and sexy women on earth.!Your wife dosen't even stand a chance against my sexy and commanding looks." shriya said in a unique attitude of her own.Soon the bewildered doctor replied pushing her hands off his cock "No mam i love my wife."

"You mean more than me?" asked shriya raising an eyebrow.The doctor did not know what to say.He again started babbling.Shriya got up from the bed and pushed the doctor opposite to the couch.The doctor landed on the couch."Just win me.I mean if you want your wife more than me,prove it.I still dont know why a handsome man like you are hooking up with a women like her.Whatever!you are gonna be my slave soon." said shriya in a commanding tone.

She stood in front of him and posed as if it was a photo shoot.She made some sexy poses by showing one breast by pulling her shirt.She made a sly as she saw his expression.Soon she removed her shirt.The doctor moaned a little as he saw the real extended size of her boobs.The two breasts were tight as well as big as if it was not touched by anyone.The doctor's hands rubbed his cock over his pants.Shriya knew now itself that the doctor is her slave.But she wanted his declaration a comprehensive one.

She now held both her breasts with her hands in palms.She shook her breasts right in front of the doctor's eyes.Her nipples moved to and fro while her new stiff untouched boobs circled around it.Her stylish short hair cut and her dancing boobs sent nerves into his body.His hands were now acting faster than before.She then stood there now flaunting her naval to both sides................

She now held both her breasts with her hands in palms.She shook her breasts right in front of the doctor's eyes.Her nipples moved to and fro while her new stiff untouched boobs circled around it.Her stylish short hair cut and her dancing boobs sent nerves into his body.His hands were now acting faster than before.She then stood there now flaunting her naval to both sides.

"No mam i need you.I will do anything for you mam.AAAHA.I am your slave." the doctor shouted watching her shake her navel for him.Shriya placed her heels on his chest and pushed him against the wall.The doctor watched her heels and looked at her in a begging manner.She smirked at him and asked in a husky tone "Anything!".The doctor replied quickly "Ya mam anything".Shriya then pressed her heels strongly against his chest and asked "Then will u divorce your wife..hmm..?''.The doctor in no time replied "Oh sure mam".Even shriya was surprized by his spontaneous answer.

She got her revenge.She pushed him to her thighs.The doctor's lips pressed her thighs.She pushed him and dragged him closer to her shorts.The doctor licked her knees.The doctor kissing her slim thighs asked "Please mam i wanna see your pussy.Remove your shots."Shriya replied "Not so soon doctor you have to earn it.".She then pulled him up and showed her breasts to him.He soon grabbed her breasts and caressed it.

She took her cell phone and started taking photos of their sex.The doctor was in verge of having sex with her.So he did not know anything else than her.Shriya's new breasts were sucked by the doctor softly.He tickled her nipples by licking it.Her breasts looked good.His mouth secreted more saliva than before.He then grabbed her by waist and started to bite her nipples.She looked him eating her breasts like a baby.Shriya slowly began to feel his pleasure.His cock was rubbing against her naval.She looked at her like a

She took her cell phone and started taking photos of their sex.The doctor was in verge of having sex with her.So he did not know anything else than her.Shriya's new breasts were sucked by the doctor softly.He tickled her nipples by licking it.Her breasts looked good.His mouth secreted more saliva than before.He then grabbed her by waist and started to bite her nipples.She looked him eating her breasts like a baby.Shriya slowly began to feel his pleasure.His cock was rubbing against her naval.She looked at her with his mouth in her nipples.

Shriya slowly removed her shots.She pushed him towards her asking him to suck her breasts brutally.Oh yes,the doctor said as she pressed her heels against his cock.She then took his cock in her hands and jerked it.The doctor stopped his sucking and began to absorb her pleasure.Hm,u like it,said shriya as she came near his face.Oh yes.the doctor said and closed his eyes.Shriya was able to figure out that his mind still has a few memories of vanitha.She wanted to erase it and make him as a total slave.She kissed him on his lips and got him into a smooch.Soon the doctor's hands wrapped her and pushed her down.

She sat on his laps and wrapped her legs around him.The doctor kissed her lips.They were soft in their kisses.They alternately kiss each other.They shifted their moods to caresses and kisses.Shriya took many photos of their kisses.She then pushed him back and asked him to undress totally.She then went towards the nearby table and recorded their sex by keeping her mobile on that table.She quickly turned towards him and walked towards him elegantly.She locked his eyes.She placed her hands on the most seductress part of her body,her naval.

She swayed her naval and showed it clearly to him.He kept on watching her naval.She loved the way his cock was looking.She saw it growing and growing.He licked his lips and came to the edge of the couch.She leaned down and asked him,U wanna taste my naval.He rep

09-14-2011, 09:20 AM
She swayed her naval and showed it clearly to him.He kept on watching her naval.She loved the way his cock was looking.She saw it growing and growing.He licked his lips and came to the edge of the couch.She leaned down and asked him,U wanna taste my naval.He replied her by touching her hot navel with his fingers.His eyes were filled with lust.His heart was pumping harder and harder with each nearing second.She then pushed his face into her seductive hip and caressed his hair.His lips went into her belly as if it was an abyss.His cock saluted her even more.With each tempt made by her,his heart surrendered to her.His lips then moved to the sides and kissed all around her naval.Shriya's hot hip felt his cool saliva.She caressed him harder whenever he bit her hip.He then looked at her curvy hips and licked the traces of her cuts in it.Shriya slowly raised her legs and pressed it against his cock.His teeth and tongue playing on her naval was more than enough to turn him on.

[Image: 228shreyakanthaswamy.jpg]

09-14-2011, 09:20 AM
The doctor turned her body and saw the back structure of the most sexiest body.His lips dashed the back of the most slimmest and sexiest naval.He slipped and bit the lace of her panty and stretched it.Shriya smirked at him and pushed her panty down.She then removed her panty and walked towards the bed.She fell down on the bed and spread her legs wide.The doctor furiously removed his shirt.He then rushed to the bed all the way stroking his growing cock.He then kneeled down and rested his chest against the edge of the bed.The nude body of shriya tempted him even more.He pulled her legs and wrapped it around his neck.His cool breathe whiskered her well shaven hair in her pussy.He kissed her thighs and then flaunted continuous kisses nearing her pussy.Just as he was about to kiss her pubic region,she pushed him away by kicking him with her heels.

Why are you doing this to me.I want your pussy so badly maam,the doctor said in a crying tone.Well,if u want it u got to deserve it.So how about deserving your sex with me like this,she said showing her heels and pointing it on his nose.Now,lick it doctor,shriya said in a commanding tone.But the doctor quickly grabbed her foot with both his hands and kissed her heels.He did not care that he was humiliated instead he loved her heels.Shriya quickly pulled the table nearby closer to zoom the video recorder to show the doctor worshiping his heels.Her mind wanted to humiliate him also.She pressed her heels into his mouth.He sucked her heels just like her breasts.She loved to see him suck his lips.Soon he removed her heels to get a sight of the most gorgeous and white sole of shriya.He smelt the aroma of her sole and kissed her thumb toe.Then kissed all the fingers and then went to the sole.His mouth grazed her sole like a cow grazing a field.He bit her sole with his teeth and made her to shout.She shouted in pain.He removed both her heels.

Post Thread  Post Reply 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [BDSM] South Indian Actress Sexually Harassed and Humiliated Penis Fire 12 5,388 06-03-2014 04:45 PM
Last Post: Penis Fire
  Shriya Saran Meri behan Sex-Stories 2 8,647 08-29-2013 09:58 AM
Last Post: Sex-Stories
  Sneha Ass Hole Fucked - South Indian Actress Sex-Stories 4 28,078 07-22-2013 01:55 PM
  Shriya Saran First Fuck with Father Sex-Stories 2 53,339 11-29-2012 08:12 PM
  South Indian Actress Trisha Incest Sex Story in Tamil English Sex-Stories 4 101,341 09-04-2012 01:45 AM
  Slave To Sexy South Indian Actress Sex-Stories 1 24,931 08-30-2012 09:24 AM
  Trisha and Shriya Short Sweet Fucking Sex-Stories 7 51,955 07-20-2012 08:47 PM
  Shriya and the Assistant Cameraman Sex-Stories 0 16,304 07-10-2012 09:06 PM
  South Indian Nympho Namitha Sex-Stories 2 10,778 06-13-2012 06:57 PM
  Trisha Krishnan - Darling of South Fucked Sex-Stories 0 27,707 05-29-2012 09:50 AM